Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zihark
The grass surrounding the large castle had long since died. It was no fault of the landlord, as none existed. Abandoned long ago, the castle was destroyed long ago, and since then been rebuilt; a mirror image. The grassy plains rolled into clashing landscape. Closing the distance to the castle revealed a different landscape. The grassy plains transformed into rocky formations. Sharp. Dangerous.

The Warrior of Ice stood at the boundary between the serene plains and chaotic wasteland. Zihark's body glowed with the likeness of ice. His body radiating with an icy blue aura. Each step led Zihark closer to the castle. His cloak blew in the wind, flowing behind him. The rusty gates creaked open with the force of Zihark's muscles. The gate remained open, and Zihark stepped through it. Zihark was carrying a rather large blade, Call of The Shadows. The blade's immense weight slowed him down slightly. Strappe to his back, the blade hung upside down, allowing for easy wielding.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
Kane and Neo walked around a grassy plain not really sure where they were. "Hey, Neo do you know where we are?" Kane asked as a breeze whipped his hair back some. "Kane... You said you knew where we were going." Neo said as sweat dripped down from his face from wearing his black coat. "Wait I said that" Kane said as he remembered when they first arrived saying he'd lead the way. Kane grew an expression on his face like he was apologizing without saying it. Neo ignored it and looked ahead.

"Kane the landscape seems to change up ahead." Neo said pointing at a rocky terrain. "Really, that's odd might as well keep walking." Kane said trying to brighten the mood. After awhile of walking they noticed a castle of in the distance. "What is a castle doing in a place like this." Neo said suspicious like. "Come on Neo lets check it out." Kane said excitedly. When they got close enough to see the castle in full view they noticed a large opened gate and a guy walking inside. "Hey guy what are you doing in a place like this." Kane yelled to the guy running toward him. Neo didn't really trust other people than Kane so he kept up his guard and slowly went after him.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time
Main Theme: Crush 40: His World Instumental
Battle Theme: Reborn OST: Standing Friends

Neo:
MP: 30
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion
Main Theme: Kyoya Hibari Theme
Battle Theme: FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood OST: T.B.C

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark continued forward, observing the terrain. He did so until he was called. Zihark knew that it was him the voice was calling for because he was the only one in the area. Zihark stopped walking, but did not face the voice. It was unrecognizable. Fresh Meat. Zihark thought to himself. He wondered how he would proceed with this new discovery. The voice sounded dreadfully chipper. Zihark hated those who maintained a positive attitude.

He turned around and put a smile on his face and greeted the boy with a cheerful attitude. Hey!

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
As the guy turned around with a smile on his face he greeted Kane cheerfully. Neo kept his space between him and the guy he wished Kane wasn't so cheerful and trustworthy, just meeting a random guy in a place like this. As Kane got closer with his usually happy expression. As Neo stared at the guy he noticed a large blade on his back, which wasn't clearly as large or long as Kane's blade, "The Divine Saber". But still kept focus on its strange appearance.

"So what are you doing in a place like this?" Kane got a better look at the guy getting within seven feet.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
I'm looking for a way to get stronger. Zihark said truthfully. The smile faded slightly as he spoke, the words making it difficult to hold up the charade. One of the strongest these worlds have seen used to reside here, but now, he is long gone. I was just checking to see if there were any clues as to how he obtained such power. Regardless of my findings, there is always knowledge to search for.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
The man told Kane he wished to find a way to get stronger and one of the strongest of the worlds used to live in the castle. As the guy spoke he was talking just down Kane's alley as he also wished to become stronger. "Really one of the strongest of all the worlds used to live here, i'll help you search for some clues i'm also looking to get stronger. The names Kane and my partner their is Neo." Kane said with a smile not thinking before acting. Neo started to get suspicious as to how he knew that this supposed one of the world strongest used to live here, but kept his mouth closed for the time being.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark he replied in return for Kane's name. Zihark continued walking forward and the smile faded, his face out of the sight of the two newcomers. Zihark would remember the name Kane, and the two would become very useful. Zihark could give them power, but not without a proper payment. Zihark walked up to the remodeled gates. To new faces, it was never known that the castle had once been destroyed. The door was new and did not creak when it was forced open.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
As Zihark told Kane and Neo his name he started walking forward and pushed the door open. Kane went toward him and was stopped by Neo. "Kane I don't trust this guy." Neo whispered to Kane. "You don't trust anyone Neo just give the guy a break." Kane said to him as he followed him inside. Neo rubbed his head and followed Kane, as he promised to always look after him. "So what clues should we be looking for?' Kane asked Zihark catching up to him.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
To be honest, I didn't expect to find anything, and didn't look into it. I have no idea what to look for, or even if remnants of his life even exist. It wasn't exactly on my to-do list. I happened to cross the world, and it had been a while. I've been here a handful of times and haven't found anything.

Heartless and nobodies begun for form from thin air. They were looking for a fight, and they picked Zihark, Kane, and Neo as their targets. Zihark detached the weapon from his back and held it leisurely. The weapons wasn't that heavy to the warrior, but had not gotten accustomed to it just yet.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
Zihark didn't really know if their was anything to even find here, if their was anything left from is life. suddenly heartless and nobodies started to come from thin air. Kane and Neo both pulled out their swords, though Kane's was large and heavy he is able to use it quite well. Kane was the first to start attacking the heartless and Neo followed behind. they both attacked the heartless and nobodies trying to take out as many as they could, Kane more than Neo as he still tried to keep an eye on Zihark, as Neo noticed he grabbed his blade and held it quite easily.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark swung the sword in a huge arc, and 3 dusks were flung into a wall, but they didnt seem to take any damage. Zihark repeated this process, pushing away large amounts of heartless and nobodies at a time. It took quite a while for Zihark's attacks to vanquish the beings, but the dim-witted monsters didn't inflict any damage on Zihark. Such low level creatures stood no chance of damaging the seasoned veteran.

Mastery of Ice, -20MP
110 Left

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
As Kane and Neo took on a couple of heartless and nobodies each. They both glanced over a t Zihark who where taking most of them out. "Man its taking longer than I thought for these things to disappear." Kane said as he sliced through one making it disappear. As a heartless jumped in the air and was about to pounce on Kane, Neo jumped in the air spinning sliced through it. As the three of them fought of the heartless and nobodies for awhile their seemed to be no end. "Good thing I love a good fight." Kane said as he swung his sword at three of them and slammed them into a wall.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
It did not take long until the entire group of beasts to be destroyed. After all, they were only on the surface level. The heartless were meager, and the nobodies were mindless. After the entirety of them had been removed from existence, Zihark asked, Have you ever been to Castle Oblivion?

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
As they finished of the heartless and nobodies Zihark turned to Kane and Neo, asking if they had been to Castle Oblivion. Kane grew a weird expression. "Sorry I have never been there, actually this and Traverse Town have been the only ones I've been too." Kane said as he looked at Neo who nodded at the answer saying "Nope, Never heard of it." As Neo answered he felt even more suspicion in his question as he gripped his sword tighter.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
I am actually the one in charge of Traverse Town, the Governor, and this, my good sir, is Castle Oblivion. Here is how it works. There are supposed to be 13 floors leading up to the peak of the castle. Each floor has a false world, a replacement for an actual one. As we progress up the floors, so do your skills. In other words, we must reach the top of the castle to become stronger.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
Zihark told them that he was the Governor of traverse town and that this was the castle oblivion. "Wait so your that Zihark... I thought it was just a coincidence." Kane said stupidly as Neo looked down in Kane's stupidity. "So this place is like a giant training facility, sounds like fun." Kane said with a fire in his eyes. "Well I promised to go with Kane no matter where, so I'm ready as well." Neo said still not trusting Zihark and trying to think of his motives.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
I've witnessed very little, but it is clear that you would not make it through the trials ahead. Perhaps you'd be interested in training under me back at Traverse Town. After your training is complete, we will return back here, and attempt the trek to the top of the castle. How does that sound? Kane craved power, as everyone did. He hunger for it was much greater than most, and because of this, Kane would hold great potential, if trained correctly.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
Zihark told Kane he wouldn't make it through and to come back to Traverse Town to train with him. "Just up and leave, but we were just getting started." Kane said. Neo stared at Kane. "I think it'd be best to go back and train under the Governor for now." Neo said as he'd rather see Kane live another day and also find find out if Zihark is truly trust worthy or not. "Alright Zihark I'll take up your offer and let you train me." Kane said felling somewhat sad but still excited as he will be getting trained by someone so strong.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
You can start by joining the Traverse Town Militia when we return. The troops will welcome you to the group. Next we'll head over to the training grounds I'll have set up. Meet me in Traverse Town tomorrow morning and we shall begin.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Kane Kosuda
Zihark told Kane to join the militia and they'd start training tommorow. "Alright Zihark, we'll head back and I'll sign up as fast as I can. I can't wait to start training." Kane said as he started walking away. Neo stood their staring at Zihark for awhile longer before going after Kane. And they headed back to Traverse Town.

Elements:
Primary- Lightning
Secondary- Metal
Tertiary- Time

Neo:
Elements:
Primary- Darkness
Secondary- Cure
Tertiary- Illusion

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark continued into the castle parting ways with Kane. He would go on to observe any changed that had occurred since last Zihark had visited. Has far as he could tell, the castle was completely restored to its former glory. Well, not it's former, but its post-transformation.

[Topic End]

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top