roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jet Enduro
A loud sigh echoed around the medium sized house as small knife shot across the room inserting itself deep in to a wooden post. Jet laid around on his back bored out of his skull. Nothing interesting had been going on. Everyone dispersed leaving their post off to go do other things. Not that he was any different. However there is only so many peaches and peach flavored things that the universe can create at once. Its like some unwritten rule about there being more than six different types peach flavored items at one point. Just thinking about it makes Jet wanting to throw more knives at people. Instead he pops up walks over and pulls the knife out of wooden post and juggles it around for a bit. Plopping on his love seats arm rest and looks out the window. Seeing tons of people walking around the plaza he just wanted something interesting to happen. He nearly got up and walked out to start said interesting happenings but instead the peace was broken by the sounds of screams and running people.

"Well....look at that, a group of screaming people and something deadly in the middle. Hmmmm to go out and fight said creature, or to sit around here and throw knives at wood.....Welp scratch off my to-do list Imma go stab things now."

Grabbing his two swords and whistling for his shadow to follow him he walked out the door kicking it open with force as he looked out seeing a large group of nobodies.

"Well...."

He thought to himself.

"Its something..."

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua arrived in Radiant Garden clad in her full keyblade armour. She landed from her glider and her keyblade refashioned itself in her hands. Her arm flung to the side, allowing it to disappear in a flash of white petals. The armour began dissipating in bright flashes, letting the strands of fabric flow at her waist and sides. Her bright eyes opened, revealing their deep blue colour.

There was a difference between what she expected and what she saw before her. What she remembered was a bustling city with flowers and sunlight echoing down on its happy people. What she saw was pretty similar, but she could feel the differences after the decade long stint she had stayed away. It felt fresh and vibrant, but she could feel the changes; this place had seen disaster more than once. It was not as happy as it used to be.

The peace was broken abruptly by the sounds of screaming in the nearby plaza. Her mind raced as to what the possibilities could have been. She took off in a sprint towards the plaza, dodging people running away from the calamity. She was met with unknown creatures surrounding the townspeople nearest the fountain.

Her keyblade emerged once again in a flurry of white petals as she darted forwards to take them on. A nearby woman shrieked as Aqua jumped in front of the woman and took a swing at one of the slender white creatures. It double backed around her and her next swing connected with it, sending it flying to the side. She then focused on another and it disappeared quickly.

"Run!" she yelled to the woman, who took off in a panic.

Aqua was nearly sideswiped by another of the creatures, but managed to jump back in time. Another struck her in the back quickly; she leapt backwards around the creature, confusing it for a few seconds before striking. It too disappeared as she checked to see what other work she had to dispatch. There were a few more dotted around, attacking random people who were to scared to flee.

"Get away from them!" she yelled.

She rushed over to fight them off hoping that someone would be able to help her. She missed the days of having a team. Terra would have to wait until she could get rid of these creatures. They didn't feel like Unversed, but she knew they weren't human. Aqua would have to take them on before anyone else was hurt.

MorpheusZero: "I don't know what the fuck a "euphemism" is, but if it's a disease, I don't got it. All I got is a bag of reduced fat Cheese Nips."

Max MP: 30 MP
Elements: Light, Water, Wind

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Walking slowly towards the nobodies Jet looked he was completely bored and well anything was sounding entertaining to him even stomping out a few weak nobodies. Though before he was able to do anything to the nobodies started to vanish. Looking over Jet noticed a girl. Bright blue hair and brilliant blue eyes. Jet leaps up to the roof of a nearby building looking down at the girl fighting. She wasn't a terrible fighting. A bit basic and such. Though she wasn't bad, also she was pretty damn attractive. A keyblade user at that so she had some power behind her lithe body.

"You got something behind you there pretty lady."

Jet took a double look.

"Wait never mind that would be your great behind and set of legs."

Jet hopped down landing on top of a nobody slamming is sword down impaling it as it vanished in to dust. He walked towards the girl looking at her she was a little shorter than him but she was pretty fit. Jet kicked one of the nobodies in to the air throwing his sword up having it impale the creature in the air as he caught is sword and sheathed it.

"Well hello there, You seem to be rather new. If you want I could show you the sights and sounds of this world. Though of course we could call it a tour rather than a date. Unless you want it to be a date. I am chill either way."

Jet chuckled as he turned around.

"You know the closer I look the more a realize you have one hell of a figure, and I'm not just talking about your fighting figure that is."

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua finished defeating three more nobodies before she saw the stranger nearby. He made a comment saying that there was something behind her. She quickly spun around to see nothing; Confused, she looked back at him, only to hear his comments about her legs and backside. She flushed quickly, embarrassed, and lost track of the situation. A creature struck her on the side. Aqua took the hit and struck back, knocking the creature away from her. The stranger was a nuisance that she could't afford paying attention to. Yet, he struck a few creatures as well, and made her job a little bit easier. She was't going to turn down the help.

Another attempted to strike her from the front; using her weight on one foot, she sprang backwards to avoid it. From her position on the ground, she charged it, taking a full swing with her keyblade and making it disappear.

She searched around with her eyes; one left to go after the stranger defeated a few. Taking a full run towards it, she leapt into the air. Aqua placed both hands on her keyblade and swung in a full vertical motion, cutting it in half. She landed gracefully as she always did and brought herself up. Straight backed and elegant, Aqua allowed her keyblade to disappear again, white petals of magic floating across her face.

Brushing her short hair from her face, she turned to face the stranger. She looked at him with interest; Aqua hadn't seen anyone like him before and was still getting used to people again. Years in the Realm of Darkness can do that to people. But she saw his crimson scarf and two-tonal hair, and wondered what kind of person he could be. The pink in her cheeks remained as she heard his proposal for a tour or a date. She couldn't be sure which.

Aqua opened her mouth to say something, but closed it quickly, realizing that it sounded a bit silly. Then, she felt it; the coldness of the dark element eminating from him. She braced herself into a protective stance, trying to assess the danger. Her earlier embarrassment gone, she mentally slapped herself; she was a protector of the light. It was best not to get involved with someone from the darkess, especially if she was going to find Terra. He never did well with the darkness, and she considered it an enticement if she had, in fact, found him.

"I don't know if that's necessary," she told him, "I'm looking for someone right now"

Aqua turned to walk away, straight backed.

MorpheusZero: "I don't know what the fuck a "euphemism" is, but if it's a disease, I don't got it. All I got is a bag of reduced fat Cheese Nips."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet coldly smirked at her rejection. She was a rather headstrong keyblade user, Well most of them were headstrong. Even him who used to be a keyblade user. That is until he sealed away that power due to some complications that had arisen. As she started to walk away he could easily tell she was going to have difficulties trusting him due to the fact he himself was so close to the darkness however he had a feeling that she had touched it pretty closely. Jet could go on and on with endless questions about who she is looking for and who they are and such, however it would be easier to just give her a shock and surprise her as what makes keyblade users more interested.

"I take it you are looking for another keyblade user? Maybe I can help out I have met a large amount of them. From those who should not exist to those who were engulfed in darkness. Much as myself."

Jet stood there looking at the female. He had a feeling he knew who she was looking for that same kid most of them are looking for. She seems the kind of person who would be looking for that kid. Even his old friend Riku spent a while looking for that guy. He had met him and even had a decent time teasing him then he had the time of his life learning that the old ruler of this world was his nobody and had stolen his girlfriend. The amount of torment Jet was able to give that guy was amazing. It was exciting to say the least. Though he vanished not too long after probably gone in to hiding or at least that could have been one of the alternates that was walking around many. Jet gave out a heavy sigh.

"Though its probably a Hardheaded spiky brown haired keyblade user who spends way too much time in other folks business than saving his own skin."

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua froze the minute she heard the stranger talk about a brown haired keyweilder. The other people she had met since her time in the darkness knew little of her weapon, but this man knew instantly what she was looking for. If he knew where Terra was, her search could be over instantly. After not being able to locate Ventus, she figured she could use a bit of good luck. She weighed the options in her head. She didn't know her way around this world anymore; it had been a decade since she had been there in the first place. Perhaps Terra wasn't even there anymore and Aqua would have found herself on a wild goose chase. The chances of that were not good; she didn't like the math. Her decision would have to be the path she wasn't the biggest fan of.

Aqua turned back around to face him.

"You know where my friend is?" she responded. Aqua tried to not sound too desperate. "Could you tell me where he is? I need to find him right away."

The look on her face betrayed her though. She couldn't help the furrowing of her brow, and the want in her voice to find Terra. What scared her was getting involved with this man whose darkness she could feel eminating from him. She was willing to take the risk though; she wanted to find Terra and it was all that she could hope for.

"Please tell me," she asked, "The life of our friend depends on it and I need to find him as soon as I possibly can."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"Friends looking for friends to find friends to help said friend they cannot find. Yeah you gotta be friends with that guy. Not only was he a keyblade user but he was going crazy about his friends as well."

Jet scratched his head. That kid is stupidly popular first the princess and Riku. Then Roxas, and a load of other people seem to be connected to him. Though he vanished again a bit ago, not that he was going to say anything about that little tidbit, it was probably to save one of his other friends who seem to either get kidnapped possessed or overall just removed from existence in some way shape or form.

"Sure I can see if I can scout him out I have met him and I should be able to look for his thread. Its somewhere in this sea of them. Follow me...Uhhh Pretty Blue Chick."

Jet started walking away from the fountain clinking his swords together as he took each step. He stopped and turned for a moment.

"Names Jet try not to say it everywhere since a lot of people aren't excited I am still around. You don't want to get in to a lot of trouble. Though... Don't worry I will totally show up and sweep you off your feet."

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua was overjoyed when he said that he would show him to Terra. Unsure of what was supposed to happen, she followed along willingly, but still felt the unease of the darkness flow towards her. She caught up to him quickly and felt the need to introduce herself as well.

"My name's Aqua," she responded, "It's nice to meet you, Jet. Thanks for helping me find my friend. He's very important to me."

As they continued walking, she decided to strike up a conversation. After all, he had chosen to help her even though she didn't give him any compensation for doing so.

"How do you know him?" she wondered, "The last time I saw him was over ten years ago. Terra was in trouble and I did everything I could to save him. He was being drowned by the darkess. But the way you talk about him makes me think he's back to his old self."

She brushed her gloved hand through her hair as she spoke, her wayfinder clattering against her hip as she walked. It glinted in the sun as she stepped forward, her boots clicking with every sound on the cobblestones as they headed forward.

"How do you know so much about keyweilders, Jet?"

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Terra? Who the hell was that. She wasn't looking for Sora? Oh well didn't matter very much he still was going to lead her to her friends last location or so he thought it would be. As she asked about his knowledge of keybladers he remembered back years upon years. His long battle as one fighting around against people fighting back the darkness and his succumb to the darkness all flowed in his mind his face slightly darkened as he quickly opening his mouth.

"I used to be one. I used to run around just like you helping out people mostly because I felt like if I didn't I would lose myself. For a long time I had that nagging feeling of not being able to amount to what the great keybladers before me had done. Til I realized I didn't need to worry so much I met a nobody sorta served under him for a while and got stronger fought many of them met both keyblade users you might know Kairi and Riku both of which became rather strong in their own sense Riku in the 'allow me to take apart you skull bit by bit' sense and Kairi in the pure light princess slash queen sense."

Jet continued walking slowing down just a little bit as he remembered his past. The warrior of darkness suddenly stopped as he remembered something he had forgotten a while back.

"I met him around the time a close friend had died. He was sorta just there had a close chat with the guy for a bit. However nothing too in depth though just a casual glance at the guys life. There was a large war lot of people died. Most the deaths caused by me and my side."

He turned away slightly looking away.

"I know a lot of them because they either want to hunt me down, or train under me. I don't want to train people they can hunt me down as much as they want. That doesn't matter much to me."

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua matched her strides to his, but the look on her face was one of a bit of shock at first. She hadn't expected him to have been a keyweilder; once you were in the brotherhood, you had the gift for life. There was no escaping your life once the light chose you. Terra hadn't understood that for a long time. Aqua had been successful at locking the darkness away, but it reared its ugly head from time to time, leading her down a dark path of terrible thoughts. She maintained her footsteps until he stopped.

Hearing his woeful voice, she felt her chest tighten. She felt severe empathy; Jet looked like he knew what it was like to be in the dark. Aqua was happy to hear about Terra. He sounded like he had reverted back to his old self after his tangle with Master Xehanort. Hopefully when she found him, he would he what she remembered; a great friend.

"That sounds like Terra," she said, "I can't wait to see him again. We have a lot to discuss."

Hearing his apathy towards the presumably many men who wanted him vanquished, Aqua approached him. She leaned down to his level, placing a gloved hand on his cheek in a reassuring manner.

"I'm sure there are many who can help you," she said softly, with a kind smile, "If you need a friend, you have one in me. I know what it's like in the dark. I can bring you towards our light again."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
She was a super sweet woman the charm she had was enough to distract Jet just for a moment. He actually slightly liked it. However for the most part he was too far down the path to be saved. No more like he didn't want to be saved. He never felt the darkness to be evil or such though he himself he felt he wanted to do just because it was something for him to aim for and to become. No one became strong doing nothing. As Aqua got close to him he quickly turned his face around and stole a kiss. Planting his lips right on to hers for a moment as he moved away.

"Well that should cover one part of the reward for finding your friend. Call it an advance payment so to speak."

Jet let out a cheerful chuckle as he gave a cocky smile towards her. She was pretty and Jet had a small weakness for the pretty ones. she to a point took the cake for that one. Though he could tell teasing her was just a bit more entertaining than leading her around trying to find her friend who again he had no idea who he was he was just being Jet leading her on a wild goose chase to kill time. Hell he might have actually met him. Jet mischievously started walking around Aqua.

"Well shall we continue on my lady?"

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Aqua was stunned as Jet placed his lips gently against hers. She hadn't been expecting such a forward move; instead she stood still, staring straight forward even after he had moved away from her. Her mouth gaped open as if to say something and the warmth in her face grew to the point of insanity. The colour in her cheeks flashed a bright red as Aqua came back to reality.

"You just... I mean... Why would you..." she stuttered, trying to get a hold on her own subconsious. Her mind was moving a mile a minute, attempting to reconcile. She realized quickly that that was her first kiss. She placed two fingers against her lips as he retorted about a price for showing her to Terra. The way he made it sound, there would be many other of these little surprises to come.

Her skin pallour changed again, and she felt herself get extremely bothered. Aqua took a deep breath before finally getting her thoughts out.

"What was that!" she yelled, her face and cheeks still hot with embarassment, "Why would you just kiss a girl like that? I mean, a girl you barely know! And without asking too! Do you have any sense? Any real sense?"

She was seriously reconsidering going with him at this point, and figured maybe she could just find Terra on her own, no matter how much time it would take to track him down. This just wasn't worth it to her.

"I don't think we need to continue," Aqua told him, her voice returning to a normal pitch. She turned to walk away, her muscles tense as she could feel her emotions jumble. Had she liked it? Aqua had never experienced anything like that. That feeling of warmth and the softness would more than likely consider to haunt her for the next few days, or even, the next few months. How would she eradicate that memory?

Ugh, she thought, I'm screwed, aren't I?

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
As the girl went on her rampage the normal idea for Jet to just ignore it and laugh about it slightly subsided. She was really cute the red hue of her cheeks and reaction was far to cute. 'Man she is raged out really cute too...Wait... someone cute and attractive and she ISN'T pulling someones spine out? Uh oh.' As aqua quickly turned around in her huff and storm he felt a little upset and down due to her leaving she was fun to walk around with and the talk was nice. Not as if he couldn't find her again or something. Though he had no idea where she was staying or really who she was. So why did he drag her around again? What is going on in his head.

"I have some sense...real possibly not certain however."

Jet started walking towards her having his hand out in an attempt to stop her from walking off.

"You sure you don't need my help? I do have the ability to see the threads of life from people that I have met previously so I can pinpoint his location. If he is on this world at least."

Jet stopped as he looked at the back of her 'Man she is stupid pretty what the hell brain you were supposed to only think of peaches and death what is so special about this one?' As soon as his mind thought of that he looked at her again.

"Oh..."

A small shock from his system as he shook his head quickly.

"....But this power runs off a kiss from a very pretty lady hahahaha."

He quickly finished in a joke though haphazard and slightly terrible it was something that he could use to throw off the slip of his tongue. Still slightly nervous from his almost image breaking move. He caught himself again not sure of what to do but knew he had to do something maybe he could drag her around a bit more...That wouldn't work...maybe it could.

"This time no kiss I'll take you right to where he is. Brown Spiky haired keyblade user right? Shouldn't be too hard."

'I'm so screwed' His voice echoed in his mind as he started getting a bit more nervous.

Back to top Go down

Aqua
She contemplated donning her armour and leave. All it would've taken was one quick thought and she could be on her glider, through the world's portal and out. She wondered if it was worth the aggrivation. Aqua thought to Terra: she had promised him as well that she would come back, and she was seriously dedicated to finding him. Using Jet's help, she could find him much faster than she could do on her own, but was it truly worth it to walk around with a guy who had just stolen her first kiss?

The amount of consideration she was giving this was far more than it was worth. She sighed audibly, not hearing his minor tonal slip-ups. She wasn't stupid, but she didn't catch on very easily when it came to guys who were romantically interested in her. Aqua could recall her minor freak-out in Olympus Colliseum when Zack asked her out. That had been a bit of a disaster if memory served.

She turned back around to face him. Her keyblade flashed in her hand as she narrowed her eyes. Poking it out at him with a stern look on her face, yet no where near striking, she made a potentially idle threat. Her arm was crooked at the elbow, hand on the underside of the hilt as the sun gleamed off the metallic surface of the navy key.

"Do you promise that you will not attempt to do that again?" she asked, a tone of annoyance added to her voice, "That you will bring me to Terra without any more of these little additions to our time together? And will you, after succeeding in leading me to my friend, not bother me with any of these little trifles again?"

She waited for her answer, her keyblade still out.

"I'm a busy woman," she said, "So promise quick, or I'm going to be out of here faster than you can say 'moogle'."

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet saw the flash of the keyblade however kept a straight face. She was pretty set on finding this guy named Terra. Would be terrible if he actually did find him. Though it would slightly work out in his favor she would find her friend and then he could possibly use that to his advantage later. Though of course he was kinda screwed since He is following someone else trail. Man complications after complications. He closed his eyes for a second she was threatening him however it was a only a small idle threat to what he is used to he expected it to show up earlier. He sighed deeply

"Sure I'll promise I wont try anything. That is no problem for me. Man Your boyfriend must have his hands full. Fine, put your weapon away it wouldn't be wise to threaten me too long regardless if you are pretty or not. Who knows who would show up and try and actually help you out. As much as I would love to have a day filled with blood shed I am sure you would hate for your friend to show up and get hurt thinking something was going on. Specially with the amount of darkness I have I am a beacon for terrible things."

Jet turned around and started walking towards the bailey where they had finished most of the reconstruction from last time there was an attack they still could not cover the fissure Zexion had split open so its usually empty due to the fact of how dangerous it is there because people apparently do not know how to stay away from cliffs. Oh well a few moments longer and he can just walk off and laugh as if it was nothing.

"Oh also...Moogle."

He chuckled slightly as he continued walking off waiting for her to hurry up. After a while of walking they got close to where the old castle was. Darkness was pouring out of that thing still after all this time probably because of the amounts of people that had visited that place in hopes of taking it over or finding something there. Of course only remnants of darkness and lingering regrets hung out there. After a while of silence Jet finally broke it though he also broke something else as well.

"Geezz no clue how your boyfriend can be such a massive goof of a keyblade user. I mean that kid was super excited about everything always smiling. Some people."

Back to top Go down

Aqua
She gritted her teeth briefly before letting her keyblade disappear in the same flush of white petals as it had arrived in. Aqua really hadn't meant to hurt him, but she was irked with how her day was going so far and felt that she didn't need the complications Jet was providing. Straightening up to her usual posture, she decided that finding Terra quickly and dealing with this moron was easier than spending two weeks looking on her own.

Aqua pursed her lips at the sound of his promise and agreed that they should move forward. Ignoring the barb he threw about Terra being her boyfriend, she rubbed her gloved hand against the back of her head. It was going to be an even longer day than she had imagined. Aqua even had to hide a small smile as he said the word "moogle". At least he paid attention to her, that much was true and extremely apparent. She matched her steps to his again as they continued on through the streets of Radiant Garden. She mostly spent her time considering how the city had changed and what she could remember from her short time there. Wondering about the young girl she had seen that day, she realized how out of touch with the worlds she had been.

"What happened here?" she wondered aloud, "This isn't the place I remember seeing all of those years ago. It looks... scarred."

The dark tower in the distance told her the answer to her terrible question; something terrible had happened to this world, and she was seeing the remnants of the aftermath. There must have been a terrific amount of tragedy for the people of this world. She reflected again on the fate of that young girl who she had blessed with the magic spell; had she found herself somewhere safe in the end? Her brow furrowed as she thought about it with a look of sympathy for those who had endured whatever calamity had unleashed itself on this world. The silence from Jet only drew her thoughts in more. Had he experienced it too? Had it left him broken as it may have left others?

She barely heard what he said to break the tension. Something about being a goof. Wait. Was Terra ever a goof? No, that didn't sound right. If anyone was a bit of a goof, it had always been Ven with the cheery attitude. Terra was more a brooding person than a super excited one. And Terra smiled, but certainly not all the time. And had he been smiling since his return from Xehanort's clutches? None of this added up.

"Wait," she said, "Terra is 'super excited'? That doesn't really sound... right. Are we talking about two different people here? Because Terra would never..."

Her mind did a turnover, coming to either two conclusions. He was really dumb and they actually were talking about two different people or...

"You don't actually know Terra, do you," she said flatly.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"Terra? Can't say I rightly do specially since I have been thinking you were talking about that sap Sora for the longest time. Well now here we are both lacking in information though on the plus side you had an amazing tour of Radiant Gardens with the amazing Jet Enduro!"

Jet spun around on his heel turning and looking at the girl already upset from his kiss earlier this would take her passed the edge. Not that he should be too worried about it or what he was trying to tell himself.

"Look I don't know this Terra guy, However this is the last place Sora was. Right over there in that direction."

He said pointing out past the bailey where it was really wrecked.

"If there is anyone left after that nasty battle he might be over there. Honestly I have no clue besides I had fun a ton of it. Just remember when and if you do find him on this world I did help you out hahaha."

Jet stood there laughing slightly. His head shouting at him to shut up long enough to actually stop digging his own grave. 'Smooth moron did you enjoy the taste of your own foot.' His thoughts wracked around endlessly as he stupidly chastised himself in his own head. He kept his same cocky smile as he stood there.

"So there No I don't know this Terra guy, that a problem?"

'GAAAHHH YOU IDIOT NO PEACHES FOR A WEEK no no NO PEACHES FOR A MONTH GAAAH SHUT UP KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED YOUR SO YOUR FOOT DOESN'T KEEP GOING IN THERE!' His thoughts rattled on and on however Jet couldn't help but not listen with his half broken smile knowing he done goofed.

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Her face was expressionless as she sighed again. Aqua had been led on a wild goose chase and she felt her anxiety prickle. Feeling there was nothing more for her to do about the whole debaucle.

"Thanks for the tour," she said flatly.

Her gloved hand swung out to hit her shoulder and she let the light of her keyblade armour envelope her. Each piece covered her and the helmet obscured any facial expression she could muster. Aqua's keyblade came out, and she tossed it in the air as one would a baton. It erupted into her glider. She jumped on it as it flew to her and set off into the far reaches of the canyon.

Her mind dotted elsewhere as she attempted to shake the thoughts of that kiss. Perhaps she really had enjoyed it. Could she go back and talk to him about it? No. He was smug and tricked her. There would be no way.

A surge of darkness made her nearly fall from her glider. She pulled up and found a place to land on the nearby cliff-face leading from the city. Her glider flashed away and she physically removed her helmet to see what had sent such a shock through the world below her.

It had been a long time since she had seen a being of that size. She recalled a name from glancing through Yen Sid's books: Berserker. The people of the town weren't safe with that thing around. Her helmet flashed away and Aqua took a running start for the cliff's end. A quick jump and she was over. Both feet collided with the slanted cliff. She slid down with a vast amount of control. Her hand collided with her armour again, as she felt she could end the fight faster without it weighing her down. Keyblade out once again, Aqua came to the bottom and took off running towards the thing.

It was her sworn duty to protect those living in the light. One more challenge before fulfilling her promise.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet stood around with a dull look on his face as she left in a serious flashy manner. That was something new...yet old. Keyblade armor was made before gummy ships were as advanced as they were now. Who was she? That didn't matter what mattered was the fact that Jet is an idiot and shoved both feet legs and thighs in to his mouth. He let out a heavy sigh before turning around and walking away.

"At least I got a good look at something before she left and stole a kiss."

He stopped and started to realize that kiss wasn't as bad as he thought. It shouldn't have affected him as much as it did but for some odd reason it did.

"She was pretty though"

He said to himself under his breath continuing on walking back to his house. Hell he has seen storms of pretty gals waitresses wenches....maids. How he lost his world and army of maids due to some moron thinking he could control something that took him and his brothers and aeons of planning to subdue. His maids lost his adopted kids lost the fact he again added more time in to his afterlife of servitude to save them and send them to a different universe or have them become agents of fate. Lost in a blink of an eye.

"Now I want a drink....Ill need more rum maybe peach rum."

A thread flew passed his face catching his attention. It was familiar as in a few moments ago familiar. 'So she is still on this world. She seems to be moving around quite a bit.' Then numerous other threads appeared however these were hollowed out and empty. Nobodies, awesome shes fighting more of those things. 'Wait...does she know what they are? She should I mean everyone knows what they are and mostly how to deal with them. Though the fact she is using Keyblade Armor and her keyblade also seems to be her form of moving between the worlds. She must be using the passages of darkness. She might know about heartless due to the fact the touch of Lenneth is also on her thread but....' Why is he so concerned about her? The hell is going on with him.

"Screw thinking about it. I feel like slaughtering some nobodies anyway."

Turning around Dashing towards her location swords clinking against the chains around his hips that serve as a makeshift sheath jumping on the buildings running on the walls. A pre-fight stretch as you will. Running up the hill towards the old castle grounds. Kicking off the ground climbing up the walls. 'I seriously should have just portaled there. Though it'll make me look cool just landing on one of the nobodies like its nothing.'

Making it up to the top he looked down at her seeing some of the stronger nobodies gathering around. 'She seems to be holding her own but, those things are annoying. Wait just a bit longer before doing anything. She seems to be doing fine on her own.'

Back to top Go down

Aqua
She was as prepared as she could be for what was ahead of her. It was a heavy-duty creature, and as it held its barrelled arms above its head, she saw the large claymore. It could do more than enough damage to her with just a single swing. Aqua felt she needed to be more calculated than just running in as Ventus would have done. There would be no rushing for her. Instead, she contemplated getting its weapon away from it.

Picking up her speed, she ran on the outside of it with her impressive speed. Running a circle around, she barely dodged as it swung out at her. It wasn't nearly as fast as the young keymaster, but that claymore was heavy. She jumped just as the large T-shaped weapon came down to her. With two small leaps, one from the ground and a larger one from the weapon, she was above it. As she began falling back towards the earth, Aqua leaned her body forward, building up speed in order to use her keyblade. The slash made it in, effectively making the creature stumble.

She touched the ground, sliding backwards slightly. Aqua saw that it still had its weapon and she felt her resolve grow. Before she could get another attack like that in, she needed to relieve it of the claymore. Taking a slight leap up in the air, she allowed the light to surround her and launched off the six rainbow orbs towards the large being. Two missed, but the other three struck the monster at different points. It looked as if it only angered the monster and it seemed to brush them off. The final orb took its time, however, and mananged to strike where she needed; next to its wrist. It let go of the large claymore which came to the ground with a thump. She took her opportunity and ran head-on. Aqua managed to take an upwards slash, but it swung at her awkwardly, and only half the attack really landed as she intended. Instead, she went flying backwards and collided with the ground. She skidded across the rocks, cutting her bare shoulders, but Aqua got herself back up just as the Berserker picked up the t-shaped weapon again.

This was a mess, and she needed to continue the strategy. Every time she managed to get the weapon away, she stood a chance of getting an even shot at it. Aqua couldn't let herself get hit by that weapon; it would sign her death warrant if it did.

Prism Rain -25mp = 5 mp remaining

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet sat down legs hanging off the edge as he watched on. He didn't have to worry too much about catching her attention she had to keep her eyes on that massive claymore that wanted to meet her face. He did some internal commentary mostly consisting of "Here comes the arm! AND ITS A HIT!" He wish he had some snacks with him because that would make this better. Part of him wanted to join her in beating the snot out of these things but she would probably get all upset and angry at the fact he showed up and such. Pride and all that jazz...and the fact he led her on a wild goose chase where he in the end made a terrible joke about knowing some dude he has never heard of before yet apparently had an idea who it was even though it was the other brown spikey haired keyblade user who went around the worlds righting wrongs and wronging rights. 'Man look at her .....fighting style...yes...fighting style.'

Back to top Go down

Aqua
It came at her, shaking the ground as each thump of its large feet hit the ground. This thing had a hefty defence in addition to its offence and even her hard hits were barely denting its silver armour. Aqua only had two options, attempt to skirt disaster and duck out of the way, or make a move she might regret, but would put her at an advantage.

She rushed it. Normally, the teen would have thought it was crazy to take on a head-on monster like this, but just as she reached within its swinging radius, she dove onto her side and slid underneath its barrelling legs. As she barely cleared it, she jumped to her feet and tossed the blade as hard as she could striking the same wrist that held up the claymore. It raged out as it dropped it again, and she felt the tremors from the weapon striking the ground in the canyon.

Aqua went to attack from behind again but just as she did she caught sight of something familiar. Jet was sitting near them on the cliff simply kicking his legs back and forth like a child waiting for the school bus. She couldn't risk calling out to him, but the Berserker turned to fight her again. It had already lifted its claymore and struck out at her once more. Her jump was ill-timed and it caught her left leg. She heard the snap before she felt it. It clipped her shin a few inches above her ankle. Aqua was on the ground as it lifted its claymore again to strike her. In her defence, she raised her own keyblade, and managed to push off using its shaft.

Rolling out of the way again, she pushed herself to her feet with her keyblade as her brace. Luring it away was the last thing she could think of. It was too strong for her alone, especially on a broken leg. She was already wincing hard from the pain, fighting back words of anger and tears. What choice did she have anymore? It threw its claymore again, striking the ground behind her and she thought her life was going to end. It rushed towards her, but didn't stop to see her. Instead she saw it heading to hack its weapon into the cliff face.

Oh God. It had seen Jet. He needed to run, get out of there.

"RUN!" She screamed as loudly as she could, her voice echoing through the canyon.

It took a swing and hit the cliff, trying to bring Jet down. The claymore got stuck, the rock face refusing to let it go. Falling to the ground, she had one option left. Her body sank down, and she threw the keyblade as hard as she could. It struck the monster in the back of its head and distracted it. She hoped Jet saw his chance to get away. She had irritated it though; it took a swing back of its large barrel-like arms and sent her body flying into the cliffside.

She hit it with a thump. As her body dropped, she felt warm and cold all at the same time. Aqua had survived her life saving people, only to be taken down by something like this.

With her death signed the end of all of those promises she was supposed to keep. Ven would stay sleeping and Terra might still be in the dark. She was sorry. All she could be was sorry.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet noticed that the Nobody decided that it couldn't take the heat of trying to hit a moving target and started to waltz towards Jet who was a great ways away from it and up farther up than it could possibly climb without having a few ladders and some climbing gear. Nobodies were not ones for their intelligence. Looking down at it he had already noticed that the female had also taken notice of him being there. He let out a heavy sigh as she tried to stop it before attacking him. It smacked its massive weapon in to the wall causing a small shake. She seems to be having a terrible time, her leg seems to be messed up. Sigh she should have just kept her distance instead of trying to take it out close. She isn't terrible at fighting though, she seems rusty but she isn't terrible. She screamed on the top of her lungs 'She thinks I have not noticed or she is trying to warn me that its super strong. Oh she gave it a good smack in the back of the head that might.....Oh....oh..crap.

Jet jumped down landing on its head kicking it as he jumped off towards the fallen girl.

"Oi blue girl you alive?...Well you seem to be blacked out so I am just talking to myself. Awesome."

Jet turned and looked at the Nobody. Pulled out one of his swords as the nobody grabbed its claymore.

"Well I guess I can play with you."

Jet charged at it as it slammed down its weapon causing a crack on the ground with how hard it slammed down. That would sting a bit but that thing still isn't strong enough to do anything real to Jet he ran on top of the blade again kicking it in the face as he jumped on top of its head. It started swinging its arms around trying to smack Jet off as he hopped around dodging the attacks. He started to whistle as it flailed around. Back flipping off its head as he landed a good few feet away from it he looked again at the girl noticing something was really wrong she was starting to slip off the cliff. That was a even larger fall and would do even more damage than already done to her. As long as it doesn't.

Slam. The loud bang of the nobody causing the ground to quake with stress of its attack moved her body just enough for her to start to fall down. 'Crap gotta finish this fast.'

Jet charged at the beast slicing passed its claymore sliding under it pulling his blade back stabbing it in to the back diving right though it at is vanished in to particles of light. Jet running as fast as he could as he jumped off the edge sliding diving straight down towards the unconscious woman.

"Wake up lady the ground isn't going to move itself for you!"

He shouted to no avail she was out cold. Jet slammed his legs down starting to run against the cliff face he ran just passed her grabbing a hold of her hips with one arm looping it around thankfully she is think so he can do this. Stabbing is blade in to the wall of the cliff as he slowed down enough carving a large gash in to the wall as he and the blue lady slowed down enough for him to leap off and land holding her in his arms.

"Oi wake up.....Gah."

Jet looked around seeing they were in the scar where previously a large number of heartless where. Easy to get to and just as easy to return from. Best to get back to his place quick she doesn't look too good. Leg seems smashed up and the other wounds from rag dolling around the cliff doesn't to grand either. He readjusted her as he princess held her back up the cliff and towards his house. On the way there he kept noticing his glance towards her again. Probably just to make sure she is still breathing. Well it would have been if it wasn't for the other kiss he stole as he held her in his arms.

"That one is payment for saving your life."

Knowing she full well wouldn't know. Kicking his door open as two maids finishing up cleaning his house looked at him.

"Get the first aid. She needs it."

They both nodded as he laid her on his couch walking out of the room for them to dress her wounds and take care of her injuries. Jet being nice and not trying to take a glance at her naked body? That's a first he though to himself. Something must have been wrong with him that day. It probably was the lack of peaches he had. Though more like him stealing two kisses from the same girl. Not bad.

Back to top Go down

Aqua
Her vision blurred as she opened her eyes. She had never been religious, but she wondered what the swirling colours around her meant as she woke up. Could she be dead? Was there actually an afterlife? Whatever Aqua lay on was comfortable; the cushions took her weight with ease and she felt no need to shift around. A blanket had been pulled up near her shoulders, and it too felt plush against her skin.

She brought an arm up, and her muscles fought her in protest. Aqua scoffed at herself; she was out of practise and she knew it. It had been so long since she forced her body to do such things, and one fight had taken a keyblade master down. The teen would need to work up her dexterity again as well as her muscles and flexibility before trying to handle something of that size a second time. It had been overwhelming for her and her body hadn't been ready. Back to the training sessions, she thought with a grimace.

As she shifted, Aqua felt the rest of her body fight as well. The muscles were hard placed to help her. Pillows that were carefully placed behind her head rubbed up against the billowing shirt she was wearing, and Aqua could hear the gauze on her back move with a small scritching noise. Her head tried to adjust to everything until the realization hit: a billowing shirt? That didn't sound like her usual attire...

She sat up quickly, taking a fast gaze over herself. Her clothes had been changed and she was lying in a baggy pair of pants and a shirt that were a few sizes too big against her athletic frame. Her leg had been bandaged as well to take care of the break that was no doubt there. Another wrap around her wrist told her that there were more injuries. Who could have possibly done this?

Her mind shifted to the inevitable thought as she went scarlet in the face. Blood pressure rising, all she could think about was what Jet had had to do in order to fix her up. No doubt he would've had to carry her, unconscious, all the way here. But in order to get to her injuries, he would have had to remove... her... clothing...

Aqua needed out all at once. She swung her legs (even the broken one) over the side of the couch and tried to remove herself from the situation. One attempt with her weight, and she was on the ground, a short distance away from the plush couch where she had been lying previously.

Why did everything have to hurt?

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet still waiting outside as he stood around folded arms and leaning against the wall to his current house. He was waiting for his guest to finally regain consciousness. He left the healing and dressing of her wounds to his maids. Though as much as he wanted to hang out and watch he knew if she woke up she would try to do something about it or he would be shooed out by his maids. Either way it didn't matter he was waiting out there and they would be taking care of everything.

While on the inside two smaller females in maid outfits came out from a room holding more bandages and first aid materials. One with black hair and a cloth eye-patch noticed the woman with blue hair had awoken. Walking over to the woman as she moved her leg around.

"You probably should not move. We cured most of you more severe wounds but you still have some wounds."

The woman had a stern serious look on her face almost emotionless to the point while the blond haired girl beside her was smiling almost to the point it was uncomfortable. The blond maid took a step forward cleaning a bit more of blood off the girls face.

"Here we gooooooo~ We just can't have your pretty face all messed up. You know~?"

The girl continued to blab on nonstop about nothing. The girls voice was almost loud enough to wake up the dead obviously this was a notion to Jet that Aqua was awake. He took a deep breath and pushed open the door. As he walked the black haired female turned and bowed down to him.

"Jet, The woman you brought in has woken up."

"Yeah I noticed."

He walked over to her and took a closer look at her. She seemed hurt but she was alright for the most part. Her life wasn't in any real danger.

"Right, You survived good better than having a pretty corpse to dispose of."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top