roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth flew from roof top to roof top around the village near the castle. He looks around the streets trying to find any sighn of Cecilia. He got a tip back on one of the wolds he and Kia were on that suggested that she was back in Radiant Garden. He was grouwing fraustrated. The trip there was long to him though convincing Kia to go wasn't that hard, he still had to keep an eye on her just in case a few heartless or even some nobodies showed up. He left her in the market for her to shop as he started his search.

Last edited by Zeferoth on February 10th 2013, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia looked around the marketplace, It was a very nice place to be. After all that mishap in Wonderland maybe she needed to relax, The girl was finally out of her school uniform into her favorite blue denim dress and blue tennis shoes, As usual she had her hair in two low pigtails with blue ribbons, She was also holding Hamako, her magical staff. She looked around at what everyone was selling, fruits, clothes, bread, old fashioned candles, and other things that are needed in daily life. Kia peeked in her dress pocket, Zef gave her some money. She didn't know why Zef wanted to come here. She grabbed a basket and began to buy some fruit, bread, and meat. Kia skipped out of the marketplace, she heard a scream. Kia turned back and saw alot of the citizens running in her direction, She saw a bunch of creatures. Her eyes widened, Heartless.. She thought. She placed her basket behind the tree and started to run towards the Heartless with her staff in both of her hands. Zef hadn't taught her to fight yet, but she can still fight inexperiancly, right?

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Lilac
The artist from the world of royales had come to revisit Radiant Garden. Lilac was originally here to get art supplies, but she decided she might've wanted to look around the place too. She had left Mixan back at the Gummi Ship, mostly becasue she was asleep and Lilac didn't want to disturb her. So Lilac traveled alone across the streets of the noble town. The blue canyons were a wonderful background object to the artist's eyes. She had bought a mini-canvas and a couple of those make-your-own paint for Mixan to have something fun to do.

As Lilac ventured her way down the streets to take in the sights, she admired the waterways and structures of the buildings to herself. she ahd been here once, though it wasn't so pleasant then. Hopefully, no one wants to stab her canvas this time. Lilac's eyes caught another interest though. A young girl around Mixan's age was charging head first into a crowd of Heartless. From waht Lilac saw, they were some Soliders and Shadows, nothing too serious, but Lilac wasn't sure the girl would be able to take it.

Fantasal grew to its full size right away. Lilac created the large circle that started the Paint Bomb (40-15MP = 25MP remaining). The bombs flew into the air, then crashed in the middle of the Heartless crowd. Damaging paint flew over the crowd of Heartless, knocking them all around. Lilac then ran in, flexibly swinging Fantasal straight at a Solider, then slamming a Shadow nearby. "You okay?" Lilac called to the girl? Hopefully she could help Lilac fend off the Heartless.

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth heard the commosion and figured that the guards or someone could handle it and continued his search. Dropped into one of the many back allys of Radiant Garden and looked around trying to find anything piculer. He searched quickly, but found nothing wondering why he even tried the allys he knew Cecilia never went there. With a sigh he turned to head back to the main road but saw something in the corner of his eye. He ran after it comming to a dead end seeing nothing. He started to turn back and when he did saw three Dusks standing infront of him.

"Damn it first heartless now nobodies. Well you want to take me as well? Then have it me!" He charged anger and rage controling his action more than his warrior sences. He slashed with his clawed hand, but the Dusks were too nimble and quick easly doudging his wild swings. He managed to catch one by the head and slammed it into a wall. The other two hit him from behind. He growled savagly and stabbed one with his tail spike through the belly and cornered the last one. He beat the poor nobody until it too dissapeared but even then continued to punch the ground it once occupied.

Comming to his sences and stopped and turned away quickly ashamed of letting his rage get the better of him. He heard something a slight wisper, but there was no one there. he shrugged and stared back to the market hoping that Kia hasn't gotten herself into too much trouble.

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia was trying to attack one of the Heartless, but someone came in and started to summon a somewhat paintbrush. But something Kia has never seen before happened, bombs flew in the air and it hit the Heartless. "Wow..." The girl exclaimed as she watched the scene in amazement. She watched as the older girl with the pink hair swung her paintbrush straight to a Soldier and then attacking a Shadow, Kia really thought that was cool! But that also explained that the younger girl really needed to get out more.

A question from the older girl disrupted Kia's thoughts, "Oh, umm, yes! I am okay!" She answered, a bit dazed by the girl's cool paintbrush. There were more Heartless left, Kia blew her bangs in frustration. How many citizens had darkness lurking around their hearts? Kia gripped tightly to Hamako and begun to lunge at the soldier. It kept dodging her moves and it finally scratched her leg, Kia yelped and held on to her leg. It was just a cut, no need to make a big deal out of it. She suddenly looked at the Soldier, Her eyes suddenly turned red. Her red eyes was a birth deffect whenever she was sad or angry or even hurt her eyes turned red, it scared her brothers and even her baby sister.

Kia swung Hamako with force and it hit the Soldier's helmet, The Soldier fell down but soon got up and ran to Kia. Kia ran to one of the fruit stands and threw a watermelon at the soldier. She was aiming at it's stomach but the fruit hit it's head, She put some munny on the stand feeling sorry for stealing one of the watermelons. The soldier was unconcious and Kia hit the soldier with Hamako reaptedly until it dissolved into the shadows.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Lilac
Lilac saw the girl was a decent fighter and that she was alright. Good. Lilac shrunk Fantasal, this time taking Musalisca off her pouch. She swung the balded baton into a nearby Shadow, slashing it back, before jabbing at it until it dissolved. There were barely any left, thankfully. Lilac dashed forwards and jabbed a Solider in the eyeballs, before slashing it in the chest to destroy it. Lilac defended from a Shadow's slash before punching it away, then chucking her baton at it. Resizing her brush, she slammed it into the nearby Shadow before slashing the last one with the steel wires of the brush. At last, the Heartless were gone.

The other girl was alright, and the artist was relieved to see that. She shrunk her brush down again, waving to the girl, before picking up Musalisca, which lied on the ground. Lilac then walked over to the girl, twirling the baton once before just holding it casually. "Glad to see you're okay," Lilac said with a smile and a hand on her hip. She really did remind Lilac of Mixan.

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth returned to the main road holding his head. He thought that he was just exausted and was imagining things. He might have been right if it wan't persisting and getting louder. It started from a unintelligable wisper to a clear voice in his head calling his name.

"Zeferoth...Zeferoth!" He closed his eyes bumping into the crowed of people and held his hands over his sensitive ears. His breathing started to quicken as well as his heart beat untill he couldn't stand it any longer.

"KNock it off!" He shouted out loud. Many of the people looked to him in worrying curiosity. He looked at them turning back and pulling his hood over his head trying to get back to the ship. He saw Kia and and was sure that she saw him, but he kept going wanting to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia saw how the girl was fighting, she was a really good fighter and seemed to be well trained. And her paintbrush was also really cute! And finally all the Heartless were gone. The older girl walked over to Kia and said she was glad that she was okay. Kia blushed a little, "Well, I am glad you're okay too, Your paintbrush is really cute by the way." Kia added, her red eyes suddenly turned blue. She hoped the older girl wouldn't notice her eye color.

The citizens came back to the marketplace like nothing happened, Kia raised an eyebrow when she heard a scream. She recognized the voice from anywhere. Zef... She thought. Kia felt that he needed to be left alone so she turned the older girl. "I am Kia, by the way. And you must be?" She asked the girl. She looked at all the townsfolk, they were honesty acting strangely. They were acting like nothing happened and Kia was pretty sure Heartless came to this town everyday, She turned her attention back to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Lilac
Lilac was happy about the girl's kindness. The artist winked after Fantasal got a positive comment. Growing it once more, she put the hairs on the bottom and leaned against her brush. "It's no big whoop, really," Lilac said but didn't mean much. She guessed having a giant paintbrush as tall as herself would be kind of a big whoop. But for a moment, the artist saw a change in color. The girl's eyes had changed color. That was...odd. But Lilac saw this as unimportant and, as she always said, brushed it off.

As townspeople came back in, inroductions were given. Lilac took her turn, responding to the young girl, "I'm Lilac. I come from the Enchanted Dominion, a world of royals." Of course, Lilac wasn't born a royal. But that didn't mean she wasn't unique. For pete's sake, she had magic art supplies and a large, blue artist's cap! It doesn't get any more unique than that. Lilac did have to tell the girl, "You remind me of a friend of mine. She's sleeping back at my ship. But you do remind me of her. Probably because I guess you're both around the same age." The artist wondered how Mixan was doing by herself right now.

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth made it back to the ship and looked into the glass which showed his reflection. What he saw shocked him. It was as if darkness completly took over his being. His eyes were completly crimson instead in just the ireses. His skin was completly black. His features were much more demonic and the voice was all the louder.

"Well its about time I got your attention." His reflection lauphed a deep demonic lauph, but Zeferoth just faced it as if he was just fighting another heartless.

"Who are you?" Zeferoth demanded. The reflection only lauphed all the louder shaking his head.

"Lets just say I am you, but I am not you at the same time. But that is not important. What is important is that you let me OUT!" Zeferoth was confused not knowing who this was and even where he is. The reflection just shrugged. "I know this is a shock to you, but give it time, you'll come around." It faded away leaving his own reflection. Zeferoth put his head against the glass with a heavy sigh.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled as the girl introduced herself as Lilac, from Enchanted Dominion. She has never heard of Enchanted Dominion before, Lilac also said it was a world of the royals. "You're a royal! That is so cool!" Kia said, sounding impressed. Kia was worrying about Zef and how he was doing, the yell he did a few minutes ago didn't sound very cheerful. Kia was very worried about the older demon and wondered if she could just check on him.

Lilac said something about how Kia reminded her of a friend, Kia blushed. "Oh, a girl that is the same age as me?" She asked, with enthusiam. Kia doesn't really cooparate well with people her age, she tries but they just say that she is 'annoying.' She hoped the girl Lilac was talking about wouldn't find Kia annoying. "Oh the groceries!" She yelled, running back to the tree she picked up the groceries and ran back to Lilac, "Hey, if you aren't doing anything, will you come with me back to my ship? I need to drop off some things." She asked, gesturing to the basket.

Back to top Go down

Lilac
Well, this girl got the wrong idea. But Lilac would let it slide. She wasn't a dream crusher. Or at least, a fantasy...whatever. Lilac couldn't think of the words. But Kia seemed distracted about something else. That was until Mixan was brought up. This girl got distracted easily, didn't she? Lilac was going to mention something abuot Mixan, but Kia seemed to have some groceries she needed to drop off. Lilac responded, "Sure, just let me handle the tough things that attack us. I went shopping here as well." She held her bag of paints you jsut add water to and make paint, as well as the other small art supplies. She stood there and said, "Lead the way."

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth turned away from the glass and sat in one of the chairs. He was questioning so many things at that moment including his sanity. He took several deep breaths and tried to make himself relax. His skin though slightly pale to begain with, was ghost white out of firght. He pulled his cloak tighter around him as he slowly fell asleep. His last thoughts were of Cecilia and Kia, and of what they would think of the monster inside of him.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled when Lilac agreed to accompany her to her Gummy Ship, Lilac told her to lead the way and Kia started to walk in front of her. Kia wanted to know more about Lilac's friend. Would she like Kia? Kia wouldn't know. The thirteen year old kept looking back to see if Lilac was following her, "So, what is it like in Enchanted Dominion?" She asked the older girl. Kia wondered if she was going to see it someday but she wanted Lilac's point of view on it. "And oh, I am from Destiny Islands!" Kia also added. Kia really wanted to facepalm herself when she said that, Destiny Islands was cool but not as cool as the other worlds with magic and talking animals.

Back to top Go down

Lilac
Lilac made sure to follow behind the girl, but first shrinking Fantasal down to its normal size and throwing it into the bag of groceries she let hang off her shoulder. As they walked, Kia asked about Enchanted Dominion. Lilac shrugged and said, "Nothing special. Just a large, fancy castle with a town nearby. Maybe a couple of colorful valleys. It's usually peaceful, yet you just shouldn't go to the wicked witch's castle. Other tha that, its kind of normal." Lilac paused for a moment, before realizing to add, "To me. Not sure what you think is normal."

The girl said she was from the Destiny Islands. How sweet, Lilac had been there once. "Such a majestic place," Lilac began an artistic speech, "The beaches are a wonderful landscape, the seas sparkling, the sand a perfect texture, the rocks with wonderful colors, the palm trees adding splendid decoration! It is truly a place of sheer beauty!" She then stopped, realizing what she was doing. Scratching the back of her head, she said, "Sorry. Went off a bit there." Lilac sometimes hated when she did that to wierd people out. She just liked art.

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth's sleep was anything but peacful. He saw himself as the dark monster that he encountered earlyer. He was destroying everything that he could see. Randiant Garden town, the castle everything that once stood strong and beautiful was reduced to rubble and ashes. He saw the blood thirsty, savagery as he killed all who tried to stop him including Kia and Cecilia. Cecilia looked at him her eyes full of sadness. She didn't even scream when his dark self picked her up and devoured her.

He called out to Cecilia in his sleep tossing and turning in the chair that he layed in. Cold sweat was drenching his body and the look of shear torment was on his face the entire time.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia watched as the paintbrush shrinked into a, well normal paintbrush. Kia has never seen something awesome like that before. Lilac answered her question. Lilac said it was pretty normal, The way the older girl explained it sounded like a beautiful paradise to the young island girl. Lilac said she thought it was just a normal place. Kia sort of understood, once you live in a beautiful place very long it's nothing special just... normal. Kia was still wondering about Zef, maybe she shouldn't worry about the demon, He was old enough to take care of himself.

When Kia implied that she was from Destiny Islands, Lilac started to say some artistic stuff. Kia didn't know what Lilac was talking about until Lilac apoligized. Kia chuckled, "It's alright, it's just a normal island world. But... you're right about the trees, there are even papou fruit that grows from there. It's hard to climb up the trees to retrieve it. I heard that if you share a papou fruit with someone your destiny would be intertwined, but thats a myth.." She replied with a sigh.

They had finally made it to Kia's blue Gummi Ship, "Ah! We are here, I would like for you to meet someone. I'm not sure if he's here though.." She said to Lilac. Kia walked up to the ship and opened the door for her and Lilac, Kia gasped when she saw Zef. Kia quickly put down the basket full of groceries and Hamako next to the passenger seat. "Zef! Are you alright!? Whats wrong?" She asked, getting a napkin and patting his face dry with it. Zef was like another big brother with her, she never want to see him scared or hurt.

Back to top Go down

Lilac
The artist followed the girl. Even though Kia said Destiny Islands wasn't special, it was still an artistic masterpiece to Lilac. Lilac would've gone on another of her artistic rants, but they arrived at the ship. The artist liked it, mostly becasue it shared colors with her outfit. Kia had a friend inside she wanted Lilac to meet. How nice, maybe this man or woman was trailing Kia around like Lilac does with Mixan. Lilac thanked Kia for opening the door, but Kia quickly dropped her things. And Lilac saw good reason why.

This wierd creature was spazzing around on the floor. He seemed to be asleep, yet sweating. "That's a bad nightmare, huh?" Lilac said aloud, mostly to herself. Kia seemed to care about this thing alot. Was it her love or something? Lilac couldn't think of anythign to do but pull out a mini-canvas, turn on her Rainbow Desires, and began painting a picture of the tragic scene, the brush changing the color of paint as Lilac willed it to.

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth continued to toss and turn his breathing beacoming much heavyer. He sudenly sat up reaching out a gauntleted hand as if to someone who wasn't there. His eys were wide and his snow white hair clung to his forhead.

"Cecilia!" He shouted before relizing where he was. He closed his hand before letting it drop. It was a dream, he thought. He turned and saw Kia kneeling next to him looking very worried. He wondered how long she had been there befor noticing the painter behind her.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia heard Lilac saying something about Zef having a bad nightmare, Kia looked the older girl. "I-I'm not sure..." She said, The younger girl turned back to the older man. She kept dabbing the napkin over his sweaty face. She heard him cry out a name, Ceclia.. Kia has heard him say that name in his sleep but she never knew who Cecilia was. Afterward he seemed to have woken up, noticing her and Lilac. Kia let the napkin drop in her lap, "Hey Zef, whats wrong?" She asked him, She didn't know what Lilac was doing at a time like this, But she turned to Zef, waiting for his response.

Back to top Go down

Lilac
Lilac didn't seem to notice the girl's words. She was too busy painting a sad scene. Like a flower being drenched on a rainy day, or a boy not being picked on his dodgeball team. But of course, the demon thing awoke, Lilac twitching a bit. She wasn't close enough to fill in the blanks herself in her painting. Looking down at her mini canvas, she just threw it out the door in disappointment. Crossing her arms, she didn't say anything to the people in front of her. Waste of a canvas, Lilac thought with a bit of a mental moan.

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth looked at her for a moment and then shook his head putting a reassuring smile on his face. He didn't won't to worry the girl with this new turn of events especualy since there wasn't much she could do to help him.

"I am fine it was just a nightmare." He said reassuringly. He put a hand on her shoulder before standing and looking to the painter who now looked alittle dissapointed now that he had woken up. "And you are?" He asked rolling his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia sighed of relief when Zef said he was okay and it was just a nightmare, "Oh, I'm glad you're alright! She replied with a smile. Zef asked who Lilac was and Kia looked back at the older girl, She was painting them and Kia didn't mind. Kia turned back to Zef not wanting to ruin Lilac's painting. "Zef, this is Lilac. She helped me defeat the Heartless in the supermarket, She is a really nice girl." She replied.

Back to top Go down

Lilac
Lilac quietly stood and watched the events unfold, arms crossed. The artist was asked to introduce and got introduced by Kia. "Nice to meet you too, Zef. Least I can do is help out your friend," the artist said casually. Afterwards, Lilac put Fantasal away, as she didn't need it anymore since her picture was ruined and thrown away. She just thought of what Mixan was doing right now. Most likely doing a coloring book or something close. The girl smiled as she thought of the young Nobody.

Back to top Go down

Zeferoth
Zeferoth looked at her when she said she was attacked by heartless. He looked down clenching his fists. He should have been there. He should have been the one to protect her. He brought her here beacuse of his own selfish desires and it put her in danger.

"Yes you did put her in danger. But don't worry, WE can look after her now." The voice said in his head. Zeferoth looked back at her and tried to smile and not blame himself for what happened.

"I'm glad your not hurt. I was attacked by some nobodies. Just a few Dusks, but they put a number on my back." He said twisting to show the still fairly fresh wound on his back. He didn't really want to worry her, but that was also how he showed his humor.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top