Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“ HaHa well then didn’t know you were in the kind of thing, I am to so I understand” Lenny mustered while chuckling away at mystic’s attempt to ease the situation with his humor. It did seem like the boy was done fighting with Len being the winner as well, it felt nice trying to win for a change that was certain. Waving a small gesture the spell that bound the chief dispelled along with an intention of the LaVaeas had in further harming this person today, he’d need to likely keep a close contact with him if something arose since his list of allies was few now and far coming. “ What shall you do now?”

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic smiled along with Lenneth. He was released from the bind and landed on his feet easier than expected. The boy brushed himself off and looked back at Lenneth again. Where was he going? It'd be okay to tell Lenneth his home. "I'm heading back to my place at Destiny Islands. Feel I need a rest for today, I explored and found something alright." "Don't forget your trusty companion!" Steve chimed. "I will," Mystic stuck his tongue out at the dagger, then giggled as he sheathed the talking dagger.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The name of that placed sparked a kinda tender sadness to Lenneth, something that was both happy to recall but hurtled him at the same time. It was often he found himself on those proclaimed islands, finding their name true to their word. Many things have started from the world there even legends speak of it being the place it all started in the worlds, where sora first was born. Riku as well...

" Ahh destiny islands...its been a while since i've been there. Has it been fairly well the past three years since Alexa's rule?" Lenny asked with a sorrowfully tone to his voice.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic had to tilt his head, trying to remember who that was. It soon came to him. It was the past ruler of the world, who the boy read up on. "Oh, certainly, I take care of it like a child. Usually try to keep it out of the affairs of others." Mystic said with a slight whistle, "If everyone's blowing each other up, gotta have a safe haven somewhere, right?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
"haha yes this is true i may need to visit again one of these days. Its been so long since I've walked the waters there. It was the place my husband was born in and where we got married...it holds a special place for me deep down. And nice to meet the new chief then"

Lenneth keeled down towards the young fighter offering himself as an aid or any other services that he could provide if the new chief needed it. It was a good fight between mages after all something he could honour.

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic smiled as Lenneth had some fond memories there. Though he had to cringe slightly at the homosexual part. But Mystic was able to easily ignore that, punching the dagger's pouch once to keep him quiet. Mystic just responded, "Nice to meet you too. I'll take care of the island like a child." With that, Mystic turned and was walking off. He waved slightly to Lenneth, Steve also saying goodbye to him as the two headed out. Of course, once Mystic got some distance in, Steve had to ask, "Weren't we here to take something?" "...dangit," Mystic said and left it at that, mumbling to himelf the way back home.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The boy had left of his own accord and rather well for someone that looked to be rather beaten to a pulp just a few moments ago, the wondrous of such vitality were wonderfully for a mage. Lenneth smiled at him and waved good bye as their paths reached the point of crossing with his sights before the back side of a foe turned interest. With what just happened in mind he did pounder just why mystic was in this location to start with and now leaving behind its treasures, was he a little sore at that defeat…nah. Whatever he was planning mustn’t have been all that important anymore, whatever. Lenneth returned to his status of his mental schemes and devices.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top