roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirou
Shirou stood atop a wooden structure in the what seemed to be the mouth of a giant, space whale. The Superior was unsure how this was possible, as well as amazed by how big this beast seemed to be. He had been traveling in the Sea of Skies when this giant whale suddenly came out of nowhere and swallowed him, and his ship, whole. Even though Shirou could easily leave, he decided to explore. It appeared that people had been here before, which the wooden structures had indicated. He wondered if there was anybody else was here, and if so, how long had they been here.

The youth jumped down from the structure, landing with a splash in what Shirou hoped was just left over ocean water. The bottoms of his black jeans were now soaked, and little splashes of water had hit his white t-shirt. Rolling his emerald eyes, Shirou ruffled his long, jet-black hair and sighed. Maybe he should just go now, while he still had a chance. Who knows what could happen. He could be digested, and burning in stomach acid didn't seem fine. With another sigh, Shirou headed inwards, towards the inside of the whale, instead of his ship. The surface of the inside of the whale was squishy and spongey and it felt wrong to Shirou.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

ReinaKaitlynn
Taking the ship around space was a good idea and all, get to learn the area and what other worlds were out there... but noooo she had to get eaten by an overly massive space.... whale? A peculiar fate really, was she to die? These were the last of her thoughts before awakening inside a giant cave-looking structure. She was in the mouth of the whale....
Oh Gods....
Perhaps it was the idea... maybe it was the stench.... or maybe she was just that overwhelmed. Either way she proceeded to throw up in the... whatever fluid that was below her.
Ngh.... nyaaaaaa.....
She cried her usual cry in pain and fear between breaths and retching. A good two minutes passed before she finally finished and rolled over onto the squishy substance below. Tears were falling from her face in exasperation and fear. Inhaling the foul stench and limited air gave her a sense of lightheadedness the likes of which she had yet to experience. She couldn't hurl anymore now, so she just retched occasionally as she adapted to the overall issue. But she was alive now, that counted for something right?.... Who knows how long that would last though. Lying there for a good 10 minutes she finally got up and looked around. She noticed a figure walking farther into the monster. Another person? At this point she was too lightheaded to think clearly and dashed after them, tripping over herself and the soft floor twice before getting to the enclosure which they'd entered.
Hey! Wait up!...

Last edited by ReinaKaitlynn on September 2nd 2012, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reina Kaitlynn Extraviena Dorcha Wolvenheim II, Healer, summoner, and general support Thaumaturge.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
[Topic Started in Shadow Stalker, Mask of Tranquility, and Electro Gauntlet.]

Cool had seen a lot of strange creatures in his life. Whether it had been the heartless or the nobodies or
something far more complex almost every creature was strange in their own ways. But what came next was far stranger... As the warrior flew through space in the Master Crusader with Tornado and The Keybot on deck something emerged from the shadows, something no one ever had expected! It was no other than a giant space whale! The whale opened its mouth whole as it began to pull Cool's gummi ship forward towards it, seeking to swallow it whole! Quickly the gummi ship flew back, seeking to escape! It kept flying away from the whale as Cool spun it backwards and opened fire on its teeth with the lasers while driving it backwards! The lasers were enough to fend off the whale as it roared in pain but soon the man had run out of energy for the weapon! It began to do a cooldown as it was impossible to stop the whale now! The whale enraged lashed out and swallowed the ship whole! "Ahhhhhhhhh! both Cool and Tornado screamed as The Keybot stood unaware of what to do! The gummi ship landed to the ground with a thud! It remained intact but now the trio were trapped inside this... Giant space whale. The warrior didn't even know what to think about what had just attacked him, but he hoped to spot more people along the way. Perhaps they knew a way out, but he could only hope they did as he wandered through the whale itself. He wouldn't have to look far, others were nearby... But the question was, would they be able to escape? The warrior himself and the moogle had leaped out of the gummi ship already, leaving it in the hands of The Keybot. They couldn't escape this alone, not this time.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Before the Superior could go any farther, he heard a voice ask him to wait. He turned around and saw a girl behind him, tripping as she approached him. Shirou saw her tear stained face and began to approach her. This girl was rather unfamiliar to him, although Shirou's met so many people over a large span of time that it wouldn't be surprising for him to forget a face. Shirou didn't bother acting hostile or defensive. While his guard was up, he felt like this girl was of no threat to him.

Shirou extended his hand towards her, to help support her. "Uh, hello there," he said, slightly confused. He hadn't noticed her before. "Who are you? And have you been here long?" And then, it appeared that there was another person entering the scene. A man in a mask, accompanied by a moogle. Shirou hadn't seen much people travel with a moogle, so he had his assumptions about who it was. However, he didn't care to ask. He simply nodded at him. He would know soon enough if he recognized him.

Back to top Go down

ReinaKaitlynn
Staggering slightly, she took the man's hand. He seemed friendly enough. She held her gut as she spoke to him, the pain and lightheadedness were still overwhelming her senses. She looked intently into his emerald eyes with her own similarly colored eyes, as though pleading with him.
I'm Reina... I got trapped here when this massive whale ate me... I don't know how long I've been here and I've been getting sick and now I'm just....
The stress finally got to her, falling to her knees as small streams of tears lined her now pale, yet red cheeks. Her long sea-green hair stained with the fluid she found herself in as she awoke in the first place. Her ears hung low and she used her hands as rests as she hung over for a moment.
Gh... I'm sorry... I don't know how I got here, I'm just so confused... I want to get out....
Maybe she was right about this guy, or maybe not. Either way he was here, just as she was... maybe he knew more about it, or maybe he knew a way out. Either way she knew crying would do no good, but she couldn't stop herself from crying anyways. She curled her tail gently over her legs, which were now partially off to the sides of her, as her kneel sunk to her stretching point.

Reina Kaitlynn Extraviena Dorcha Wolvenheim II, Healer, summoner, and general support Thaumaturge.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Shirou... Is that you?" Cool asked as he rushed up to him, Tornado flying behind! The two soon fell into silence as the girl began to cry, the warrior knew things were looking bad... He had to do something to restore hope though. "If we work together, all of us can find a way out... It won't be easy but I'm sure we'll be able to do it." Cool said. Then he noticed the girl was none other than Reina, who had been alongside Mystic during his latest adventure at Traverse Town. He didn't say a word about it, but instead remained in silence for now awaiting the twos' response.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou felt slightly awkward with the crying girl. He wasn't used to such emotionally fragile people. However, he did his best and patted her on the head. Before he could say anything, the man in the mask, who Shirou realized was Cool, ran up to them and requested help for getting out. Shirou frowned, thinking. "Well, we could try the blowhole," he suggested. He then looked at the girl. "We'll get you out, Reina. Don't worry." Shirou was unsure about the seemingly heroic stance he was currently presenting. He wasn't a hero. He wasn't exactly a villain, but he had a conscience. He felt bad for the girl. And while Cool wasn't exactly a welcome sight, Shirou was thankful that he wasn't alone with the girl. "Do you know where we are, Cool? I have my suspicions...but I don't know for sure."

Back to top Go down

Rayna
After a not-so-successful mission of hunting mushroom heartless - they were so cute and squeaky - Rayna finally grew tired of her surroundings and decided to head back. Her usually bouncy and fluffy waves of hair were now matted and weighed down with water, and she was covered in... fishy stuff. She shuddered. Five showers ought to do the trick when she got back to Kingdom Hearts. No... seven or eight, maybe.

Sadly, Rayna had no idea where she could've been. After a while, she just started going running around willy-nilly, which proved to be a disastrous idea. She groaned in frustration, only to trip over a squishy mass of whale innards. Screeching in disgust, she quickly picked herself back up and tried to keep the shivers from racking through her spine.
"Ah, God," She muttered, making a face and venturing further, "Why did I think this was a good idea...?!"

Suddenly, she heard voices. Frowning, Rayna quickly ran over to a large, sloppily constructed wooden... thing, and listened closely. Each step made a 'squeesh, squiish' that she detested, but she wanted to hear who those people could be, or at least what they were doing here.

"Shirou... Is that you?" At this point, there seemed to be someone crying - the sound made Rayna's heart wrench a little. "If we work together, all of us can find a way out... It won't be easy but I'm sure we'll be able to do it."

The voice sounded familiar. If she remembered correctly, it was Cool's. And Shirou was here, too? Not exactly opportune... And who is the girl crying?

"We'll get you out, Reina. Don't worry."

At this, Rayna nearly jumped out of her skin. She looked around quickly, yelping a
'Wh-What?!' before realizing that the girl with them must share her name. The teen couldn't hear the rest over the sound of her footsteps squelching towards the voices.

Last edited by Rayna on September 4th 2012, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

——————————
————————————  
——————————  
——————————

[11:11:32 PM] Biscuits : All we are is Ducks in the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNND

[16:48:07] * Gene falls asleep in the punch bowl
[16:48:50] Xemnas : ...why...are you in the punch bowl?
[16:49:18] Rayna : Because he likes it in there. Don't tap on the glass, he hates that.

[ Max magic : 60 MP | Cure / Light / Sound | Post count : 317 > current | Profile ]

Back to top Go down

ReinaKaitlynn
Attempting to stifle her tears, she hadn't even noticed someone else here too. Recognizing him as the guy she bumped into at traverse town with mystic. She wanted to.say something but she couldn't... After a few moments she finally calmed herself again.before getting up and looking at the other two, avoiding their eyes which now felt sharp compared to her tear strewn ones. It was all she could muster to reply
Thank you....

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Well considering that before I got here I was swallowed by a giant space whale, I'd say right now... We're inside of it." Cool said. This was perhaps the oddest thing that ever happened to the warrior, for not even what he had been through was this weird.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, didn't have much to say.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou sighed. "Right," he replied to Cool, as he revealed nothing Shirou already didn't know about where they were. But a giant space whale means they were probably in Monstro, which Shirou had read about in his early research binges. "We should probably get moving before we encounter a rat or something of that nature," Shirou said, his eyes glancing towards a wooden structure nearby. "Let's move deeper within the whale. See if we can find a way to exit. Maybe through the blow hole, or perhaps we can make him spit us out." The Superior then turned to Reina. "Want me to, uh, carry you on my back?" he asked, somewhat awkwardly. He wasn't sure if she could walk, and they would move faster if he carried her.

Back to top Go down

Balendin8
Balendin lay on top of a very poorly constructed wooden tower. The warrior had no idea how such a structure was so secure, but it managed to hold him with no trouble. He was inside a majestic space whale. He had read about such a beast in a book once, but had thought it to just be a purely fictional creature.

Balendin had decided to take a nap before he went exploring. He had been awaken by the sound of someone crying. The cry seemed very familiar. Sitting up, he looked around. Spotting a group of people, his eyes widened. What an odd coincidence that he would find some of his old acquaintances in the belly of a whale. Below him was Shirou, Reina, and some weird dude. A little bit away from them, apparently spying on the group also, was Rayna. The shocking thing was that Reina was crying and Shirou seemed to be trying to comfort her. Reina crying was not the weird thing; she tended to be a bit emotional. The weird thing was Shirou trying to be comforting. That was very unlike him.

Balendin decided that he would follow after the group and Rayna and observe for a while. Shirou being nice was not a common occurrence from Balendin's experience and he wanted to get a better idea as to what was going on. Maybe Shirou had a thing for cat-women.

OOC: My character is just going to be stalking you guys for a while so feel free not to wait for me and keep the topic moving if you want.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.

Back to top Go down

Rayna
The group walked right past her. Rayna bit her lip, frowning lightly. Would she just go up right behind them and say hi? That'd be a bit awkward, but she supposed it would do. She caught up with the group a bit and murmured, "Hey, guys. I didn't expect to see you here." Distinctly, Rayna heard a noise from behind; but when she looked, there was nothing.

[Sorry it's short. Not much to work with XD]

Last edited by Rayna on September 4th 2012, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

——————————
————————————  
——————————  
——————————

[16:49:18] Rayna : Because he likes it in there. Don't tap on the glass, he hates that.

[ Max magic : 60 MP | Cure / Light / Sound | Post count : 317 > current | Profile ]

Back to top Go down

ReinaKaitlynn
Cool put together that they were in the whale, although she couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. Either way she was finally regaining composure, and attempted to stand on the uneven footing with mild success. She couldn't maintain her eyes on any one person still, usually looking down or away if she met any other eyes accidentally, followed with blushing in anger at herself.
A moment after getting up, they'd offered to carry her. Had she been that bad off that they needed to carry her about? It was truly embarrassing, and if she weren't still so pale from getting sick earlier, she'd probably have flushed an even deeper shade of red, crimson even perhaps.... She was about to answer when yet another person arrived and spoke in a small voice. Reina looked at her for just a second before quickly averting her gaze... how many more people would see her like this? It was mortifying.... She faced once more towards shirou, and keeping her gaze off and down to the left she answered him in a small voice.

No... I think I'll be okay... let's get out of here then... all of us.
She said this indicating all the new arrivals, believing the to.have all suffered a similar circumstance.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool nodded towards Shirou though soon had a strange feeling... Like he was being watched. The warrior looked behind him but saw nothing... "Cool what's wrong?" Tornado asked, noticing that he was being a bit paranoid. Quickly though the warrior shook the feeling away. "It's nothing, let's just keep moving." he said. Then he turned his attention to Shirou and Reina, nodding their way. "Ready whenever you guys are." he said, only to hear a voice he could faintly remember. It was no other than Rayna, someone he had met when setting out on a journey with several others. "Hey Rayna... Yeah I didn't exactly expect to see myself here either." Cool said. He hoped they would be able to get out of this whale soon.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou started to walk forward, towards the innards of the beast, ignoring the arrival of Rayna. "Like I said, a rat or something," he muttered, indicating Rayna's presence. He then found himself in a multicolored chamber. This was not what he was expecting. Although, the chamber seemed to be constantly moving, the colors swirling. It would have been humorous, if not for the stench or location. "Perhaps we can leave...naturally," he mused to Cool and Reina.

Last edited by Shirou on September 4th 2012, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Rayna
"Rats are gross," Rayna spoke up, unknowingly adding onto the jab directed at her, "However, I doubt there would be many scuttling around Monstro." She replied nonchalantly, catching up fully to the small group. The girl with cat ears seemed afraid, or unsure.

"I, um,"
Rayna began, feeling awkward, "I hope you feel better. You seem a bit peaked. Oh, and by the way," She smiled, brows raised, "My name is Rayna. It's nice to meet you, though there are probably better ways to meet than in a giant, space-dwelling whale." She then nodded to Cool, and someone standing at his side, before musing to herself, "I wonder how that would even work...?"

Avoiding yet another small mass of quivering whale inside while wrinkling her nose, Rayna quickened her pace a bit to fall into stride with Shirou. However, she deemed it wise not to say anything to him. Or, at least, the less hurtful option for her pride. She honestly wondered sometimes why she stuck around him the way she did. Rayna was also glad - in time, at least - that Tirena had asked her to protect him.

The insides of Monstro were getting stranger and stranger. Of all things, his innards seemed to be of all different colors... and smells. Rayna shuddered for the umpteenth time and considered how many showers she was allowed to take back at Kingdom Hearts before Jet got angry at her and booted her out of the bathroom. The muscles in the 'walls' twitched and sometimes even squeaked or made soft noises. The squeaks weren't cute, though, just really disgusting.

"I wonder where we are now," Rayna mumbled, frowning to herself and looking around, "and whether we're en route to the stomach or not." That was a scary thought.

——————————
————————————  
——————————  
——————————

Back to top Go down

ReinaKaitlynn
Still feeling light-headed, Reina nodded slowly to herself, attempting to assure herself she'd be okay. Although the comment about leaving in a "natural" manner crossed several disgusting lines and thoughts.... as well as some personal ones....
At least someone was interested in her well being, a girl who apparently shared her name no less. She seemed to have a hard time finding words for their situation, although who could? This was hardly a typical encounter.
Oh, uhm, Pleased to meet you Rayna. I'm also known as Reina... what are the odds huh?...
It wasn't with much conviction she said this... and really it sounded kind of sad now that she thought about how it was worded. It was interesting that someone shared her name, although she'd heard of it before, it hadn't happened to her... till now.
She quickly tried to change topics out of embarrassment, and thought of something important.
I'd rather leave in a... clean way if we can help it... Although that reminds me... assume we do find a way out? How do we survive the vaccum of space beyond the... hole?...
It was rather uncomfortable to say really, but it was a valid point in her mind...

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"I think I'll pass Shirou." Cool said with a short lived laugh and continued forward, following the group. Then he noticed Reina and gave her a nod. "Don't worry, it was just a joke." he said calmly and continued forward.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post, didn't have much to type.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"I think Monstro will pass us," Shirou jokingly replied to Cool. Before he could answer Reina's question, the chamber they were in suddenly started to shake uncontrollably. Suddenly, the chamber tip ninety degree, and they would all fall downwards, into another open chamber, in which they would land onto a plateau of purple colored flesh. Below the plateau was a small sea of green liquid, that was steaming. Landing in a roll, Shirou stood back up and looked down. "I believe that is stomach acid." He continued to watch, observing. "And I believe it is rising."

Back to top Go down

Rayna
Instead of laughing at Shirou's joke, Rayna shuddered and tried not to think about it. She'd rather not delve into the intestinal systems of a whale this day. And not any other day, really.

"That's disgusting,"
She swallowed thickly with a nervous laugh, feeling quite nauseous, and reached out to give him a light shove as a rebuttal.

The ground began to shake. Rayna froze. The shaking could mean one of two things, she thought blankly: an earthquake, which was highly unlikely in a world composed of whale blubber, or...

The room suddenly flipped, as did Rayna's stomach, and they all fell into another room. While in her peripheral vision, Rayna noticed Shi land gracefully with a roll, that was all she saw before she fell onto her stomach with a yelp. Her vision was slightly hazy - or was that the room? - and when she looked forward, Rayna noticed a small pool of green water.

She picked herself up, and realized that it wasn't water at all. It was stomach acid. She nearly retched as Shirou seemed to conclude the same, afterward claiming with disturbing calmness that it appeared to be rising.

The room spun a bit as it became a constant battle for Rayna to keep down her breakfast. The smell was... horrid, to say the least, and it was extremely humid and hot. Already, Rayna was beginning to sweat.

Whether or not she wanted to, it seemed they really were going to delve into the intestinal systems of a whale today.

"Where,"
She mumbled deftly, blinking hard and swooning slightly, but took a few steps to regain her footing. "Where do we go now...?"

——————————
————————————  
——————————  
——————————

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Let me rephrase that, I'd rather not end up as whale crap by the end of the day." Cool said... Just the thought of it sent shivers down his spine, making him want to puke at this point. As the ground began to shake everyone found themselves falling to the ground below! "Cool I'll save you!" Tornado shouted and flew downward, tackling him as the two landed to the ground with a thud! The warrior gave the moogle a respectful nod, had it not been for him both would have been lunch right now... Well technically they already were but you get the point.

"That was close." both said. Cool himself stood up and Tornado flew back into the air. Then and there though they saw something that almost shook them in horror... The acid was rising. "Normally I'd fly you guys over there, but I'm not strong enough to carry any of you." Tornado said as the acid kept rising! "I have a plan... It's risky but we don't have any other options! Follow my lead." the warrior said, firing a lightning bolt from his keyblade! It struck a nearby surface, creating a chain which could be used to walk across! For Cool had used this spell in many ways he had never intended to use it, but this was by far the strangest... He had expected a quick roar of pain but this whale was stronger than he had thought from the looks of it. "We can use this chain to walk over the acid to somewhere safe... It won't lead us to the exit, that is if we want to get out without being scarred for life and clean, but it's better than sitting here and getting digested." Cool said giving a nod to the group. "But we'll have to use common sense, so we'll have to go one at a time." he said than turned his attention to the rest of the group. "You guys can go first, but try and keep a reasonable pace please. You don't have any plans to become whale food and neither do I." he said in a polite tone. Cool awaited for their move.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

ReinaKaitlynn
Reina prepared to listen to whatever reasoning might be shared, but before anyone could comment the room sort of flailed about, and dumped them all into a new chamber. Reina fell and landed on some extraordinarily soft tissue in another chamber of the creature's innards. Dazed for a moment, she grimaced in a mild pain, it was quite an impact, even in the soft tissue. The stench in here was far fouler than before, and if she hadn't already lost all of her own lunch before, she would've certainly now. Recovering she rolled a bit, only to find she landed very very close to a sort of ledge, with acid pooling up higher within it.
Having nearly rolled off into this pit, her heart leapt a bit as she scrambled back into the others. They only served to confirm her suspicion, this was stomach acid, they were essentially being eaten now..... how horrible.... Shaking in fear, while still on the floor, she listened to the various ideas that were cast about, and opinions shared. One person then quickly initiated an idea to launch a sort of chain into a farther wall of flesh, sort of an escape path... although she didn't quite feel like it would do much good.... Still she kept quiet, this particular issue was out of her range of expertise....

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou crossed his arms, while gazing at the vile and dangerous liquid that was unfortunately rising. He then turned to Cool, who had also landed. He said somethings, and then offered a way across the damaging waters below with a chain that Shirou was familiar with. He smiled. "You're more clever than I give you credit for," he said as he walked over to the chain. However, instead of stepping on it, instead, he flew next to it, hovering. His invisible wings were flapping, supporting him in mid-air. "And you have a point. I think this whale has heart burn, or perhaps acid reflex. Either way, we need to hurry before we add onto the problem."

Back to top Go down

Rayna
Rayna raised a brow, then frowned at Shirou. When did he gain the ability to fly? Nevertheless, Rayna stared at the chain for a moment before venturing,
"So, like tightrope walking? But more dangerous?"

It was the last thing on her to do list to be digested by a whale, but even further was the idea of being digested by a whale in mid-air.
Rayna reasoned that maybe Shirou could stand by and help out those who were on the chain if they lost their balance or something. Then came the thought that Shirou would probably just let her fall, so there was that.

——————————
————————————  
——————————  
——————————

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top