Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Damn sun.

Felonix held his arm high to shield his eyes from the sun that beat down above him. Although the nobody was incapable of truly caring about the sun, it didn't mean he couldn't pretend to hate it. The darkness of the room in the Spire that Etzolix had provided for him was about as bright as he liked it. Well, as much as he could.

Precariously, he walked along the edge of the so called "Great Maw", high above the floor of the cliff, before stopping where the maw curved and the wall was in the shade.

I suppose this looks as good a spot as any. Felonix held his arms out at his side and fell backward into the maw, his long silver hair flying past him. Nearly a quarter of the way down, he pulled Burning Rage from it's resting place on his back and dug it deep into the wall next to him. It took a moment, cutting through the rock with it's momentum and sending rubble to the ground below, before stopping completely. As it did, Felonix used the leftover momentum to swing around and land directly on the edge of the sword, now perched atop it's handle. Using Zephyr's Breeze, a light wind came to gently aide Felonix at keeping his perfect balance. With that, he reached into his vest and removed a hand rolled cigarette and the letter he had found when he awoke in his jail cell. Striking a match, he lit up and sat, contemplating in the shade, as he worked to piece together his shattered past, his arm resting on Lingering Darkness in it's sheath at his side as he read his letter.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Felonix
A breeze passed Felonix as another passed by him, landing in a similar fashion on his sword as he had. The paper rattled violently, disturbing his concentration. The only thing that he had gathered from the note was that he was what people in these worlds referred to as a Nobody, a creature born from nothing, a leftover shell of a person he once was.

I suppose that makes me feel better about this, can't hurt me anyway he thought as he finished his cigarette and tossed it into the maw. He folded up the note and put it back into his jacket as he heard the man shout to him. He stood on the edge of the sword, looking over the great maw for a moment before he walked off the edge, grabbing the blade and ripping it from the wall in one smooth motion. Using the wind to his favor, he slid along the wall until he came next to the man also perched on his sword, seeming to pause.

If you're here to finish me off, I can promise you it won't be easy.

With Burning Rage still in his hand, he thrust it in the man's direction, not hoping to hit him, but merely to dislodge his sword from the wall before kicking off the wall, landing on his feet in the middle of the maw, awaiting his opponent's arrival on his level.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Felonix
Disregarding the figure's words, Felonix began running towards the figure as soon as his feet hit the ground, analyzing his earlier motions. He moves quickly.. You'll be of no use to me. he said, solemnly, as he placed his choice weapon into it's sheath on his back, still running towards the intruder to his concentration across from him. With nothing in his hand, he continued, speed picking up as the wind seemed to push him forward, faster. Nearly next to the figure, he pulled Lingering Darkness from it's resting place at his side and attempted to hit his attacker as he ran past. The darkness infused weapon pulsed in his hand, causing Felonix to wonder why he didn't use the swift blade more often. He turned around, slightly hoping his opponent dodged the attack. He liked a challenge.

[OoC: Yeah, I know it's short and sloppy, but I haven't battled in much too long a time lol]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top