Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Watcher
The Watcher slowly slid his head upwards, his eyes darted around as he desperately tried to figure out what was going on. his chest was pounding over and over again, it was all he could hear was the thumping inside him. He wanted to shut it up, but then his mind began to ease. His chest stopped its damned racket and The Watcher started to relax and take in his surroundings. He was in some sort of room, empty, void of basically anything. Not very large. He let his hand fall down, after noticing his was grasping at his chest. It touched something leather beneath him and he leaped to his feet, hand outstretched at what he sat on and extremely large tonfa formed in his back hand, his eyes glowing blue.

Then he started to laugh, " Just a couch! " His weapon was de-summoned and he fell to his knees laughing. Almost hysterically, but then he stood up again and coughed, regaining composure and walking out of the room. " Where am I? " He said to himself. He looked down the hallway and shrugged, walking down. Quickly finding his way outside he looked around at the grassy hills and sighed, but a noise behind him made him spin around, and quickly leap to the side as a husk of a creature with zippers on its face lunged at him.

The Watcher instinctively summoned his Tonfa-Cho and when the beast lunged again, Watcher smashed the staff down onto its ugly head, over and over again. He pressed his boot down on its head and his eyes glowed and eerie blue, He spun his tonfa-cho around and caught another creature in the head, knocking it into another. He jumped back and then launched forward, ramming the weapon into the necks of each Dusk. Then picking them up and slamming them down into the dirt.

He then stood back up and brushed the dust off of his overcoat.

" You will serve me now. " He spun around and looked at the other two creatures with his glowing eyes. " All three of you. Now be gone! " He pointed at them and a there was a ringing that slowly grew louder and louder, all three creatures ran off. To be summoned when needed. The sound died down again.

The Watcher smiled, charmingly, and looked off into the distance, wondering what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Whoa!

Paying a visit to Oblivion Castle could be considered either a good or bad idea depending from where you saw it. Though it was a great place to aquire information (memories in the form of database) or good training, it was still a dangerous place, with heartless and nobodies appearing every now and then. Some really powerful people would pop up too in certain days. Not to mention it was hard to reach. Though now that could happen in any other place, so the Castle's danger level was just slightly above average.

Mohon had come there without any purpose in particular. If he managed to get his hands in interesting information or a fun tale, then it was worth it, but if he didn't, just seeing and walking through the castle was good enough.

But, as expected from his lack of sense of direction and clear carelessness of where he is stepping in, he soon found himself lost in the immense amount of corridors and doors. Wonderinf if he could ever find the door back to the exit, Mohon opened a big door at the same time that three dusks rushed in.

They seemed to be running away from something. Mohon was surprised and hoped nothing fearsome was at that one other door. But, though the Dusks seemed to be in fear, they still saw a good prey in Mohon's young eyes. They three of them charged at him from the front and both sides, trying to surround him and make him fall with ease.

Not today!

The already weakened Dusk's head was cut off by Narukami, the cat kid's sword, by a quick unsheathing and horizontal slash that took less than one second to perform. The other two Dusks fell shortly after, and Mohon, yawning as if to mock the creatures, kept on walking.

He soon found the person that had made the Dusks run away.

Nice meeting another person in this castle... Because I'm utterly lost. Mohon says, laughing, as if embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Reokin
There gummy ship landed just outside the gates of the large castle a little ways. Kaiser looked up at the castle and let out a low whistle. "This place is quite massive don't you think Rain?" He asked looking at his partner. He noticed that she was fidgeting uncomfortably something uncommon for the girl.

"I don't know how but it feels like I've been to this world before. I don't remember ever being here yet it feels familiar somehow." Rain said she moved towards the door to the castle and examined. She felt like this world was speaking to her somehow but she wasn't sure why.

"Rain are you feeling you alright you don't look well." Kaiser said well glancing at his companion. He wasn't sure what was on Rain's mind but he could tell that something was. She was almost never this agitated.

Kaiser's Records
__________________________________________________________________________________

Kaiser's Theme- How far We've Come
Kaisers Battle Theme- Catalyst
Rain's Theme- Believe
Rain's Battle Theme-Another Angel Down

Back to top Go down

The Watcher
Watcher looked back and smiled, " Hi, good to meet someone. " He rested his hands in the pockets of his long brown over coat and turned around, taking a few steps forward and sticking out his hand. Then pulled it back and reached into his pocket, removing a pair of glasses and looking straight at the new stranger. " Fantastic! You are no ordinary human are you? And that sword, " He moved his attention to it, " The craftsmanship is amazing! How did you come to acquire it? "

He shook his head an put away his glasses, smiling awkwardly, " Sorry, talking to much. NOW! " He stuck his hand back towards the person, " My name is The Watcher. And you are? " As he said his name fanfare blurted out on either side of them, along with clapping. Now, as he stuck out his hand he did have time to think. He did care for this mans existence, race, and weapon. But it was the finer details he noticed. The ones that could give away his nature. A cat man, with some sort of a crest. This could imply honor binding, but also not. It was open to see so he is not ashamed of it, probably. Family? Possibly. His sword was fearsome but strong looking, the handle implied use. A warrior, but a seemingly kind one. With no obvious past to be ashamed of.

Mp: 30
Spells: -Sonic Pulse Shield
- Pulsing Punch

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Whoa!

Again he exclaimed, this time at the sudden fanfare song that seemingly appeared out of nowhere and the clapping. Mohon looked around confused, but saw no person clapping... or any person at all other than this man calling himself The Watcher. Still, though most would lose trust or doubt such an eccentric and strange person, Mohon could only brightly smile and laugh a little, finding so soon such an interesting character. He shaked The Watcher's hand with energy.

My name's Mohon, a Cat Beastkin. Nice to meet you!

Mohon started to look at this man. He was wearing a suit... Who wears a suit in such a place? But this was a Castle, a place where high class people are supposed to live in, so in reality, it wasn't all that weird to use a suit... But no, do suit-using people live in castles? Mohon was at a loss in what to think.

Oh, this sword... No idea where I got it. Just found it lying around in a cave, I guess. Y'know, caves and hidden places are the best places to find weird items... Anyway, Watcher, why are you doing in such a place? One needs a good reason to enter here.

Though he was in no place to say that...

Back to top Go down

Hikari
[Music: Super Paper Mario: Overthere Shrine]

Castle Oblivion... Once the pride of nobodies everywhere, now an empty castle. A strong light wandered the halls of this place, this light being no other than the warrior Cool Star. He wore his hooded armor Shadow Stalker, The Mask of Tranquility, and an Electro Gauntlet. Upon these vast halls of oblivion were a group of people. Wandering the halls for quite a while Cool had spotted them, somewhat suprised anybody would be wandering these empty halls. Whatever the case he decided to approch them. "Hey, nice to meet someone else exploring Castle Oblivion. My name's Cool Star." he said nodding towards the group. It was strange how these empty halls felt so welcoming right now... So peaceful.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Reokin
Kaiser and Rain both entered into the castle Kaiser keeping a close eye on Rain. He wasn't sure why but he had a feeling that something bad might happen and that somehow it was connected to Rain. "Are you sure you are ok Rain?" He asked with uncertainly.

Rain snapped around in the blink of an eye. "Damn it Kaiser I told you I'm fine if you ask again I swear you will regret it." She growled before walking all the way in stopping suddenly as visions flashed before her eyes.

*flashback*

A girl with blue hair walked through the empty halls of the castle. This place gave her the creeps and always would. She stopped in front of the large door biting her lip. She was debating going in. If she didn't she would be in trouble but she did then she would have to face him.

*flashback end*

Instantly Rain grabbed her head in pain. She breifly registered that Kaiser was at her side. "W-what was that?" she wondered aloud as she regained her composure. Neither of them noticed the group standing there.

Kaiser's Records
__________________________________________________________________________________

Rain's Theme- Believe

Back to top Go down

The Watcher
" I just... Woke up here. Like, ten minutes ago. " He laughed lightly, " Also, Hello Cool, I am The Watcher. " He let his hands rest back into his pockets. He smiled at Cool, but his eyes analysed everything he could notice about him. Learn anything he can from appearance. Judging a book by it's cover always has advantage. He spun around and waved to the pair behind him, " Ello there! " Smiling and leaning slightly forward.

Last edited by The Watcher on July 25th 2012, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Pulsing Punch

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Mohon looks at the newcomer. This guy was awfully different from the gentleman-looking person he met some seconds ago. He was more... how to say it? Warrior-ish. But Mohon, as always, didn't really care, and simply approached the man, overflowing with cheerfulness.

You have a Cool name Cool. My name's Mohon. Nice to meet you!

He seemed to introduce himself to others in a similar way every time. Mohon then turned to The Watcher, having heard his response.

That's strange. Unless someone dragged you in, which I doubt, it's pretty much impossible to wake up inside this place. Do you remember anything you were doing before falling as...-?

Before Mohon could finish though, he noticed two other people standing near. For a moment, he was amazed at the coincidences of life, before running off and approaching the pair.

KAAAISEEEER!!!!

He shouts, jumping and falling by his side.

Long time no see! Well, it hasn't been a long time... In fact, it was a short time ago. Still, nice to see you again!

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Nice to meet you Mohon, you as well Watcher." Cool said. He now heard The Watcher speak, unsure of what to say. The warrior decided to remain silent for now, see what happens. If they were lucky perhaps he remembered something, though the chances were he wouldn't.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Reokin
Kaiser looked up at the familiar voice. "I see you're doing well Mohon." Kaiser said before glancing at the other two people and examining them. "Who are you two? My name is kaiser and this is Rain."

Rain simply nodded still trying to understand what those strange flashes were. She looked at the man in the suit frowning. Something about him seemed off.

Kaiser's Records

Rain's Theme- Believe

Back to top Go down

The Watcher
The Watcher rubbed his forehead, closing his eyes as they glowed a light blue under his eyelids. A voice spoke from beside the newest comers ear, " The Watcher, " It said, " His name is The Watcher. " He opened his eyes again and looked at the pair with smiles, " What they said! " He backed up against a wall and scratched at his nose.

" And Mohon, " He said with slightly less giddy in his voice, " I remember Nothing. Nothing but Nothing. "

- Pulsing Punch

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Nothing...?" Cool asked. Surely he had to remember something. Something minor confused him, being the voice they had just heard. He quickly shook the thought away as it didn't matter much.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Nothing? Well that's weird... Though I may have an idea or two... Nah, not possible.

Mohon looked away with a smile. In just a matter of minutes the group had grown a lot. And though they were all talking, there was a single person that remained silent. Mohon walked at the girl named Rain, which had been present too in his friendly match with Kaiser at Destiny Islands, and waved his hand friendily.

You seem to be awfully quiet. I mean, it's not a situation where we have something specific to talk about, but...

He thinks about what he wants to say a little bit.

Anyway, your name is... Rain, right? Didn't hear it last time we met. It's a nice name.

He wasn't trying to flirt or anything. He was just naturally friendly.

Back to top Go down

Reokin
Rain stared at Mohon and then looked back to the Watcher. Why did she feel familiarity with this man? They had never met before. Then something came to her mind unbidden. The castle gave her their similarity. "You're a Nobody aren't you Watcher?" She asked.

Kaiser looked at Rain then at the Watcher. There was something he hadn't heard of before. "Nobody?" He asked everyone in general.

As Rain was about to answer she grabbed her head again as multiple images to many to actually look at this time bombarded her mind. She closed her eyes against the pain. "Nnngh my head."

Kaiser's Records

Rain's Theme- Believe

Back to top Go down

The Watcher
The Watcher cast an eye towards Rain, " I believe so. I am somebody, but I am of the same sort that you are Rain. " He then looked back at the others then back to rain as she had her episode, soothing noises were made near here ears to help with the headaches. He looked up and raised his hand, " There is something I recall, let me show you it. "

His eyes glowed an eerie blue, and he opened his palm as static played out, quickly forming into a scene played through sound. Shuffling could be heard, and a siren, a door being busted down and screams, someone said something but it could not be understood, then a single phrase, " We failed... " Then it ended and his blue light faded.

" No idea what it is. But I recall it. "

- Pulsing Punch

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool stood shocked for a few seconds by the strange words he had heard... Innocent people had died that day possibily inculding The Watcher. Now he snapped out of it and gave a nod towards him. "Perhaps you should track down one of the survivors and question them about your past, that is if we can find them." Cool said. And if they're still alive that is. he thought to himself, shaking it out of his head quickly.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Ahh...

Mohon smile disappears for a couple of seconds.

That sound... Similar but different to what happened back then... Destruction, death and...

He realizes what he is talking about and shuts up about it.

A-anyway... Cool's idea sounds good. Tracking down and questioning survivors... And this is the ideal place! There are memories and similar stuff stored around, though I don't really know where... And, um...

He turns at Rain and looks at her for a couple of seconds.

You're a Nobody too, right? Be careful around this castle. Same goes to Watcher. This place rules over memories, and... well, Nobodies, who lose their memories in most cases, could be pretty badly affected if they get where they shouldn't. Maybe that's what caused your headache...

Mohon sounded unnaturally serious.

Back to top Go down

Reokin
Kaiser was wondering about something. Watcher seemed very old there was no way there could still be survivors from that incident could there be?

Rain looked at Mohon contemplatively. "Are these my memories?" She wondered. She then frowned. Hearing Watchers memory had made her see another flash that had faded to fast for her to examine it. "If memories can be found here then why are we waiting around." With that Rain started to walk off with out the others further into the castle heading for the stairs to the basement.

"Rain hang on a moment." He shouted before running after his friend not sure if the others would follow.

Kaiser's Records

Rain's Theme- Believe

Back to top Go down

The Watcher
" Rain, wait up! " The Watcher brushed past the others and followed after Rain. Memories, is this a memory of my... A shock went off in his head like something he should not know and that train of though dropped. He just focused on staying wit Rain, she seemed to move with purpose. The Watcher wanted to know, it consumed him, but not just his memories, everything.

He caught up to Rain and Reokin and ran a hand through his messy hair. " Rain, are you sure you want to know? Sometimes knowing is not best. Even a name... " He trailed off, but it was obvious what he meant. " I Watch, I learn. However you, are not an observer like me. "

- Pulsing Punch

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool would of normally chased after Rain, though he didn't really understand much of what was going on... He didn't expect himself to that much though, after all he was a human not a nobody. He decided to leave this to The Watcher or anyone else chasing her, though decided he'd join in chasing her if they couldn't handle it.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mohon
Ahhh, w-wait!

Mohon rushed behind Rain and The Watcher after they departed deeper into the castle. He was kind of worried about them. But upon hearing what The Watcher had to say, trying to convince Rain to not continue... Mohon changed his mind about the subject.

Though getting back your memories could hurt you and change the self you have now... You'll regret having the chance and not going forward, right? It's not about watching and observing... I think it's about "the truth", or something like that...

Mohon goes past them.

I remember there was a place called The Archives around. Not sure if it's still on foot, but better than anything right? Let's go.

And he opens another door.

Back to top Go down

Reokin
Rain listened to what both Mohon and the Watcher had to say. "You can observe then Watcher. I have to know. I'm sick of not knowing who I am or where I come from." She growled out well following Mohon. She just hoped there was nothing that posed a threat in this old castle.

Kaiser was more worried about Rain now then he was before. She was never this on edge but then again she had never been this close to having all the answers before either.

Kaiser's Records

Rain's Theme- Believe

Back to top Go down

The Watcher
Thw Watcher glanced at Mohon and smiled as if to say thank you." Then I will observe your solving of the puzzle. " He said to Rain, but he walked closer to Mohon. All he could think about was whether or not he wanted to know. This place was an excellent place to learn though, an archives. A perfect idea for The Watcher to bunker down and search through all they had to offer.

However he still had cents to add, " I already know who you are. You are Rain, not anyone else. And if from what Mohon and Cool said was true, we died. Do you really want to witness your own death, it is the only fragment I have and its horrible. I hear everyone die, over and over again. Is that what you want to remember. All of your friends and family dying, forsaking your happiness just to say I know. " He rubbed his forehead again, " There are reasons we do not remember. "

- Pulsing Punch

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool still stood there... If this continued for too long he would step in himself and join the chase, but for now his mind remained unchanged of what he would do for now.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top