Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etzolix
Stepping towards the warrior who now presented himself, the familiar one who had faced Shi before a toothy grin that showed his canines escaped the reptile's mouth. "Why kill the heartless when I control them?" He said snapping his fingers. Like this swarms of different heartless appeared yet they were low leveled as to not cause major destruction and merely to show the fact he could control so many in numbers. "And what makes a heartless less important than a human? Do you damn the lion for killing a gazelle?" He said snapping once again the heartless reluctantly leaving. They wanted to attack all the hearts around him and Etzolix was exempt from this due to him having a nobody's signature right now which meant he wasn't a meal in their eyes. Ignoring Kast he assumed Jet and Shi would deal with with the other two if it came to that but Cool openly called out heartless, and doing so he interested Etzolix. Although seemingly calm he was fighting back his instinctual twitch to attack for this seemed like a challenge but if this warrior didn't wish to fight he wouldn't force his hand considering the Martyr knew the outcome of the battle if it ensued.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(Sorry if I'm skipping anybody, if anybody has a problem with this just PM and I'll delete my current post.)

I knew I was right about him from the start. Cool thought to himself as he began to summon and control heartless about. "A lion kills a gazelle to survive, you kill people for fun. And killing heartless reconnects them with what they lost, a heart. That makes killing heartless ok but when you kill a regular person you have no excuse other than a bunch of nonsense jumbled into one." Cool said. Inside he was furious though he remained calm on the outside.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Tarsi's bow remained trained on Jet. The first newcomer she thought she would have to attack, but he instead should a kinder side than the three before her. He picked up Alexander in his arms carefully. She whispered a very small, but powerful "Thank you" to him.
She dare not lower her weapon until they were safe for certain-- anybody who could even consider attacking unarmed civilians for amusement would likely not spare them if they turned their backs for even a second. Her glare could cut glass. Then, another stranger appeared, this one much younger. He almost seemed to challenge the reptilian looking stranger directly, chiding him as he did. Based on the expression on his face, the two seemed to know each other, or at least know of each other. The reptilian stranger called a large number of Heartless, and as she thought Apathy would have to be unleashed he sent them away. He called out the boy, who responded in kind. It seemed the child was unwilling to fight with civilians around, as he had no weapons on his person. This gave Tarsi pause for thought. Perhaps she had been to hasty in pushing Alexander to fight-- combat without a strategy? It occurred to her she had made a mistake. For now, Alexander seemed safe. She slowly began to lower her bow and let the drawstring fall slack, though she kept her arrow at the ready. She would trust these strangers with her life, and her friend's. Hopefully they would come through for her.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I kill people?" He said with a small laugh at the end of it the phrase. "I've never killed someone." The warrior said pointing out the flaw in the other man's logic. "Sure, Jet has, and I'm unsure of my friend Shi here, but me? Never." This would most likely catch the other man off guard. Usually those in power such as Etzolix have killed to get to where they were at but on the contrary the reptile has almost died more than he has killed and almost killed someone. "Heartless are the hearts that were overcome with darkness. I don't see why killing them and ensuring that whoever's heart that was is dead is better than giving them some type of life...even the one of an animal." He said letting him know that all he was doing is solidfying the death of many. "Lions don't give Gazelles another chance to live, heartless do." He said. Etzolix wondered if this person even knew that the stronger the heart the stronger the heartless and why Lenneth, who was a heartless was practically human and one of the strongest to have ever existed in the Worlds, heartless or not. Of course, this was before his time so he wouldn't know such a thing and it was obvious why his judgement was skewed. "Have you ever spoken to one?" The reptile asked.

((Posted now since I'm not sure if I'd be able to post later))

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Caelestis
Cael whispered to Jet, but load enough for the girl to hear, "You should totally make her an amputee and take her arm as a trophy." He ignored the newcomers. They were only pests and more wannabe-heroes, Cool more so than the others. He watched in silence and Etzolix and Cool conversed, not seeing a point to say anything yet.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Tarsi looked at the other stranger, a blank expression upon her face. She was slightly amused that he had tried to frighten her, but with her bow down her natural emotions had returned. Even the only real threat, Jet, had ceased to draw reaction. Her eyes resumed back to Alexander, and the man holding him. She decided that this man was trustworthy, but kept her senses open for any moves he made. The three villains before her were just a bastion of empty threats coupled with shallow attempts at intimidation. She only heeded when threats were certain to be carried through. If they did attempt to take her arm, they'd need to get in close. That would be bad for them, though they didn't know that. If she cared anymore she may have dared them. Instead she stood idle, simply waiting to see the progression of events.

Last edited by bionicwoodstock on June 19th 2012, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet stood around while he listen to the children lecture him he smirked he loved it when heroes try and give speeches making it seem they are so much better than everyone else. Jet wasn't able to contain himself anymore his darkness seeped out of him like snakes crawling out of his skin as he stood his smirk grew darker and more chaotic. For the first time in a while he was excited so many new faces so many ways to turn them in to pulp. The idea of bashing them all in to mulch caused Jet to laugh uncontrollably.

"Of course I kill, maim, and torture for fun. I love chaos it brings spice to life its never boring. You heroic types are all the same as soon as someone does something you view is wrong you automatically act rallying the peons and plebs on to your side then you attack. However in this situation it is you whom are the villains here. I never started an attack I defended myself. You see the peons around you fear things they do not understand so the first thing they do is try to destroy it. Then as soon as they find out that thing is stronger than them they run away call them evil. What is evil and what is good? Painting the world such as that leaves you ignorant of everything. Here and now is the simple truth. I enjoy chaos. Does that make me evil? Possibly. Can I still save people while bringing extreme chaos everywhere I step sowing destruction and fear in each passing? Possibly. I did nothing wrong all I did was stand around and send out invitations. It was the bow girl and her punching bag on the ground there that started the strife. I defended myself. When faced with a threatening force do I not as a living sentient being have a right to defend myself? What say you heroes? Is it so wrong for me to attack those who threaten me? Just as you say I attack innocents and you defend them? Was me sending out my signal to my old friends such a deplorable thing for me to be ganged up upon attack with swords and arrows? Is it not I whom should be defended?"

Jet laughed he enjoyed toying with people it was in his blood to stir and cause chaos even with peoples emotions and feelings. The hero types where always the fun ones to do so. The plebs did nothing but cringe and shout the guard did nothing but stand back out of fear of stronger beings. The three of them though out numbered still held the advantage these were all greenhorns and children none of them had faced half of the situations even the youngest of them faced. They knew that all of them did. The best they could do was bide their time. It was a hopeless situation for them all even if a fight broke out there and by some chance the three of them lost it still would be their victory because the seed of chaos was planted and nothing was stopping it. Jet, Etzolix and the one whom was known as Shirou whom now had a twist upon himself all had their own way of having fun didn't matter to Jet as long as he had some fun.

"Though of course I could care less about your rules and how you think. Hell I could care less about your names. For all I see you are just plebeians and worms. Though again bring your best and worse to stop us."

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"We started it, huh?" Tarsi's voice was... empty sounding. She wasn't phased. "Firstly: you actually did start the attack. You decided to terrorize civilians, and then Alexander called you out. You lept at him, swords up, trying to deliver a downward strike. I was there. I saw you, oaf." She meant to continue speaking, but she yawned instead. "Here's the deal: you don't understand morality. Apparently, you don't have any. So, you victimize yourself, like coward. 'Oh, poor me. I started sit, still won, but owie I'm the victim." Her eyebrow raised. "This battle that took place here-- you seem to want to make it into a war, judging by your words and mannerisms." She looked back at Alexander. "To expect a being that derives joy from chaos to understand our motivations is a stretch. And I expect you would like to fight us again, only to try to mock us again. I would love to deny you this pleasure, but that decision isn't mine to make," she motioned to Alexander. "Its his. I think you stir something hidden within his memories a bit, and that's why he enjoyed fighting, and getting wrecked, by you." She waved her hand. "As for the rest of your speech, I could care less."

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool could not contain himself any longer. "You're a monster, scum at it's worst... And I won't stand for it any longer. Kasturi you're free to join in and help me fight whoever this is same as everybody else... But even if I'm alone in this there's no turning back now." Cool said Jet's way. His keyblades Fate's Soul and Silencer were summoned into his hands as he pointed the one known as Fate's Soul towards Jet than ran forward. There was no turning back now as he had said. He sent a total of five slashes toward's Jet and backflipped to the side shooting a Soul Ball towards him. This was only to begin the fight and he would step it up later on.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Tarsi watched as the youngest one charged forward, attacking Jet violently. She stood by, watching the battle about to take place. She had no urge to fight. Now that Alexander was a non-combatant, she had no reason too. Should it become too bad, she may step in on the boy's behalf. Or even Jet's should he for some reason fail to repel the child. She just watched the conflict unfold, hoping that she would not need to unchain her inner nature. Her attention turned her friend. "If you wish to fight, do so. I will tend to him for now. He must survive, or all of us face a great danger."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Well Jet has a new challenger." Etzolix mumbled to himself stepping out of the way and back onto the wall. He wondered if the other would decide to fight or focus on tending to the wounded. It was obvious the female cared about her male companion however since she didn't join the fight and most likely just wanted to have him survive the encounter. Letting out a small sigh he wondered if this warrior would fare any better against the previous who was still unconscious on the ground. Something about his little speech seemed to have provoked this youth not that he cared, really. This was a time killer plus he didn't plan on intervening because he was curious as to how strong Jet was nowadays and if his own power now matched up to the former member of the Empire.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Jet laughed as he danced around the attacks. More self righteous crap being spouted by the heroes as per usual. Leaping around chaotically dancing to the beat of battle he even started humming as if he was at a ballet. Not even attacking just taunting the attacking youth. Spinning around he even started skipping as he gracefully dodged the attacks.

"Come on this can't be the best you fools can do. I'm hardly having any fun If this holds up I might pass out from boredom. Hell I am giving myself a handicap I'm already slightly bleeding and not even using my swords. Yet still all you can do is slash about like children throwing a tantrum. I might pass this off to my two colleagues as a sign of good faith."

(short due to laptop battery almost dead)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
[-10 MP From Previous Attacks, 70 Remaining]

"You think that's my best? I wouldn't waste my best on scum like you." Cool said. Now he ran forward and sent ten slashes from each of his keyblades towards both of Jet's sides. He now attempted a leg sweep and flipped to Jet's side. Now he hurled one of his keyblades, Silencer, towards Jet while running towards him to the opposite side of it. If Jet decided to dodge the keyblade by going to the right Cool would attempt to slash him across the chest which would be determined by his reflexes if the attack landed or not. However if he thought Cool was foolish enough to forget about the obvious way to dodge by jumping backward he was wrong, if he was to do so Cool would now summon both of his keyblades into his hand and distract him by tossing Fate's Soul towards him than while he ran forward seeking to drive his elbow into Jet's chest.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Kast listened to the battle of words from both sides, occasionally he smiled or frowned, enjoying the pleasures of a spectator. Good arguments were made, until one point the magic scholar prospected this would end peacefully, but negotiations can only stretch so far.

Cool had went ablaze in fervor and summoned his keyblades. The others doesn't seem so surprised. Probably it was anticipated?
Tarsi wrote: "If you wish to fight, do so. I will tend to him for now. He must survive, or all of us face a great danger."
"Then let's us fall back a little and let these two gentlemen have their fun. I have no fighting intentions for today, but more than that I have faith in Cool's strength. The guy's unstoppable even in worst of odds." the mage said back to Tarsi, then took dozens of steps backwards. His past experience with Cool granted the keyblader his trust.

Coming to a nearby house, he set Alexander down against a wall, and back a few spaces for Tarsi to care for him. Looking on, he eyed the other players and Cool's safety with caution.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"He's bleeding badly," she said. She looked at his stomach area, seeing the severe burns and lacerations. Tarsi noted the symbol had sustained little, if any real damage. It had the long, superficial cut across his chest from Jet's earlier strike, and several small cuts adorned it. Otherwise, it was undamaged. Before she was forced to use her healing magic, she would find bandages. She would rather save her magic power for if she had to step in, but if it came down to it, she would heal him. "Locate me some water and cloth, please. Don't worry about disinfecting it; I'll take care of that later." Alexander was breathing, but he was definitely out cold. His condition wasn't critical yet, but it was worsening by the minute.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"You will need to be a lot faster than that to catch me with such sloppy movements."

Jet ducked down dodging a slash towards his chest pushing his hands down on the ground as he kicked his legs apart pulling himself down then pushing back up dodging the sweep kick as he dropped himself down dodging a few more attacks sliding down on to his back as he twisted around spinning counter clockwise stopping himself with his elbows back springing himself up towards the air again twisting his body as he landed sliding his body around as he twisted using his opponents elbow as a catalyst to spin quicker this time sending a kick towards his spine as he stopped jumping backwards crouching down charging up his leg strength pushing down on the ground forcing himself forwards with speed as he stopped just inches from his foe.

"Hmmm nope, Not you. You aren't my target. I am saving you for Etzolix. I'm sure he would rather crush you under his boot."

Jet leaped back landing back on the ledge where the Shi and Etzolix stood waiting.

"Be happy you get to live just a bit longer."

Back to top Go down

Enigma
*The once proud SOLDIER, Alex Fayte, made his way into Hollow Bastion with his broadsword in hand as he finished off a couple heartless as he made his way to a battle that he caught wind off from the blood in the air. Upon reaching the hillside he caught wind of a battle already in progress with someone with keyblades fighting someone of a higher skill. After Jet managed to reach the ledge,as he analyzed the situation, he decided to stop the poor fighter from throwing his life away any further as he grabbed his broadsword by the blade and flung it right in front of him in case he decided to give chase. Immediately after, Alex ran with great force and aimed his right foot forward as to kick Cool in the face all the while he unleashed his rod to catch his balance and redirect himself to kick him again if he should dodge*

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
The dark haired mage lend his help to Tarsi in treating the wounded keyblader. It wasn't that much he could do. Seeing a frightened housekeeper peeking at the battle while hiding behind a wooden door, Kast approached her to ask for help.
"Excuse me, can you please spare us a glass of water and a towel. My friend is hurt and really need it now, we would be very grateful."
The housekeeper was startled at first, but then nodded in accordance and went inside. Fear was evident in her eyes.

Kast came back with the water and towel to Tarsi and Alexander. A glint caught his eyes, as the broadsword pierce the ground and Jet being nowhere to be seen. He grunted, before stepping out towards Cool, fearing things are about to get crazier.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Tarsi looked at the stranger and nodded. She poured some of the water on the cloth, and placed it upon the burned area. "This should help relive some of the swelling," she stated blandly. As for the rest of the water, she held Alexander's head up and poured it into his mouth. She looked at the stranger as she finished, placing her companions head down gently. She outstretched her hand. "My name is Tarsi Rose," she said. She turned her head, noticing the new combatant who had entered the fray. "I may need to intervene soon," she said, her words hollow and not amused.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
The young fighter jumped over the kick and slashed Jet across the back in the process now rolling back a few feet away. Cool had been knocked around many times however Jet's counter was a suprise to him, he was powerful and decided "to pass it on" to Etzolix just as a new face came in and decided to attack him blindly. Stepping out of the way and dodging a broadsword leaving it to stab into the ground he expected more attacks, being right. Catching his foot and holding him upside down with a blank face Cool tossed him a few feet away to the ground using his strength. "So be it coward, as I said before I'd rather not use my best on scum like you." Cool said even though Jet was nowhere in sight. As for his wounds he had been through much worse, so it didn't matter to him as of yet.

Last edited by Cool on June 20th 2012, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Enigma
((OOC: Yeah, like you're gonna dodge me who happens to be faster than you and not to mention that you had no idea i was there. -.-))

Immediately after the broadsword landed the stranger managed to grab hold of the soldier, a feat not many can perform and as he was being tossed, the rod he had concealed spontaneously increased in size as he used it as leverage by impaling it into the ground, and catching his ground all the while grabbing his broadsword from the ground.

"Him a coward? I' think twice before signing myself off to die. I was practically doing you a favor."

He said as he concealed the rod within his back pocket and sheathed his sword behind his back.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
(Well speaking if you hurl a sword straight towards somebody's face it's likely you'll attract attention. And my speed doesn't need to be one of my best stats to block that, you just sent a kick with nothing else backing it up straight towards my face and not to mention I have an average speed of five which means while I'm not very fast I'm not slow either, plus my luck could even come into play. In turn there are many ways I could explain how I blocked it, I'll let you decide which one makes sense.)

"I just stood up to his attacks and got my arm twisted and still am ready as ever for a fight, he runs off when he barely took a scartch and decides to make a foolish excuse that I'm not strong enough, classic coward." he said. Of course he had to hide some things, but what he said if not true would simply be a taunt behind Jet's back.

Last edited by Cool on June 20th 2012, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"So we get to see two weaklings fight now? Splendid." He said the last word although not sarcastic in tone it was and the only person who would catch that would most likely be Shi due to having hung around him after all this time. He was rather interested in why this new warrior would even bother to join at this point but it perhaps they would actually see a more even fight. "Don't let us get in your way now." He said to the man who had entered and had thrown a broadsword which seemed to have missed the young lad charging at the pastry named warrior. Things were taking a random turn of events again. Who would've known Jet's darkness would attract so many warriors.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"You are a fool then to see that you are not close to victory over me. The only injury I have had was from myself just as motivation for you to do something. Not only have I yet to seriously attack you or even make an attempt to you are already far beneath me. You childish attempts to insult me are is only more evidence at you weakness. If I was a coward I would have been long gone by now even more so I would not be standing here or choosing to humor you in that pathetic attempt of a fight. You bore me there for I decided to seek someone better to face."

Jet turned at looked at the other male who showed up seemed familiar almost as if a fool he killed in the past showed up on his door step to ask about his day. Oh well he joined in the fray throwing a sword and using his stick to save the kid. That kid was beyond saving it would take a beat down for him to realize even with Jet's decayed skills it would be impossible for him to lose to anyone now. Jet bent down picked up a rock the size of his fist as he looked towards them.

"Here is a puzzle for you hero. How do you stop someone who is about to kill a large group of people. However this person is stronger, faster, and has more experience than you?"

The rock started to bulge bubble and pulsate as darkness swam with in it. Jet tossed it in between the newcomer and the hero. The rock exploded with a large area of effect sending out shrapnel towards the both of them. The shrapnel infused with darkness would not only cause injury but infect them causing them to weaken because of it. Of course due to the explosive speed of the shrapnel it would take a lot of speed to dodge out the way or a wall to block all the shrapnel that would bury themselves in to their bodies.

"Its pointless to think you can defeat someone who is clearly your better. Specially with such weak and sloppy abilities such as you."

(90-40=50 mp left)

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
Seeing the falling bubbling stone teeming with Dark energy, he grunted, sensing things had gone too far. Flipping out a rhombic stone, he burst forward. The substance flashed and morphed in his hand, then thrown, catching the bubbling grenade in its open barrel shape space.

The explosion send shockwaves and small shrapnel, out of the top and bottom open half of the small barrel, while the rest studded themselves on the strong container. The metal barrel fell to the ground with a thud, smoking with Darkness and a little deformed.

The rest of the Dark shrapnel rained down sparsely on the roof and other places, while the greater harm on the surrounding people has been successfully averted. Looking back, those who were brave enough to peek at the show have now turned tail. Good riddance.

The dark haired mage then turned his head towards the perpetrator, with an irritated smile,
"That's some dangerous fireworks you got. Lucky I caught it in time."
Kast, the mage, then walked up beside Cool and whispered to his friend,
"The guy can level the square. Maybe best we finish this early? Better yet fight again someplace else."

(Fire Cast -20mp, mp left =40-20=20mp)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top