Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eno
A cloudless night befell Radiant Garden, on this night a festival was being held within the marketplace. All shops were aglow with stringed lights of various colors and the deals the shops were having drew quite the crowd. The shopkeepers were frantic to re stock their shelves as more of their items were purchased by various consumers. Though within the chaos a lone runner could be seen, darting through dilapidated alleyways clinging to his chest. A very tall figure though he was, he was unable to cover a large distance. He seemed pained as he ran, blood dripping from his hands and hospital gown. He felt a sharp pain erupt from within his chest and he collapsed in a heap upon the ground.

"Can't stop....gotta...gotta keep moving. Can't...." Xoen mumbled through fits of strained breathing. The events that involved Xoen weren't the best or the brightest and this event was of no difference. He had murdered the only people he had known since his birth, out of fear for his own life. Now as he strained to pick himself up he looked around and took in his surroundings. Nothing seemed familiar, Xoen's memory had become nothing more than a mess of events that had recently took place. The area outside of the basement he was 'born' in seemed alien to him, and it filled him with fear unlike the fear he had been subjugated to previously by his 'father.' Xoen looked down at himself in disgust as the blood dripped from his fingers. "If...If I'm going to be...be moving around out here....I..I need some real clothes." spoke Xoen through fits of heavy breathing. Xoen's heart continued to pound in his chest, only increasing his pain.

Xoen, having finally managed to stand, continued to run. Xoen hoped to find a clothing store, or at least something other than his gown. He feared he'd be found by someone covered in blood, and that was something he definitely didn't want to go through. He raked his brain in hopes of remembering the area he was in, he could only remember the name: Radiant Garden. The pain in his chest finally began to subside and Xoen let out a breath of relief as he rounded a corner within the alleyway and disappeared.

Last edited by Xoen on December 11th 2011, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Speed of Light

Eno Vale
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 15,000/15,000EXP
Level III: 19,739/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Mystic
As a boy wandered through the night air of Hollow Bastion, he couldn't help botice how great it was to return home. Mystic Haru decided that he should visit home every now and then, to remember the place. The citizens remembered him, the guards scowled at the thought of the treasure hunter returning, and Mystic simply just laughed at both of these, as his happy-go-lucky attitude let him go. He visited his cave deep within the canyons and remembered all the good things that were here. After walking out of his old cave, Mystic decided to visit the shops and see what they had for sale.

The merchants enjoyed it whenever Mystic visited. They knew Mystic had money, and if they could get Mystic to buy more, they'd be more and more rich. Guess that's what you get for being a treasure hunter, Mystic thought playfully. He continued to walk down the roads. That is when night fell. Mystic thought Serenity could be worried, but then again he never really cared. The 13-year-old decided to look for some excitement, whether it was Heartless swarming some kid in the alleys, or if there was somehting he could swipe. Mystic ventured down the streets, his staff ready in case of danger. He heard that it's always more dangerous at nighttime, so he was on his guard. Half his guard, at least.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen had managed to make it back to the main streets, he looked around, hoping the shadows were hiding his figure from prying eyes. He spotted a store with a sign that read: "Bastion Market," about twenty feet away and he slowly made his way there. Xoen breathed yet another sigh of relief not only for finding a store, but for his heart finally calming down thus stopping the pain. Xoen's thoughts remained on the door he had to open, as he approached the door, he gave the handle a quick pull, only to find that the door was locked.

"Idiot, of course they have the door locked at night." Xoen said to himself aloud. He quickly placed his hand over his mouth and cursed himself for speaking. He contemplated simply kicking down the door, at this point he had no other real plan of action. 'Why the hell not?' Xoen thought to himself as he brought his foot up and kicked the door as hard as he could.

Xoen yelped as the door came flying off the hinges and smashed in to the checkout counter inside. Xoen cursed himself yet again as he ran in, he considered himself lucky that the store had no alarm system and he felt a bit at ease as he began to look for the clothing section. Within the darkness he realized that the store was much larger on the inside than the outside made it appear, he walked across clean white tiled floors and found the clothing section after a bit of hunting. He began to shiver a bit and realized that he'd need something to keep himself warm. He browsed a few sections until he came across a thermal shirt, Xoen nodded to himself as he took off his bloodied gown and put on the shirt. He quickly made sure to browse for a pair of boxer shorts and a pair of jeans, among other articles of clothing. Soon he had his attire complete: A three quarter black coat, a pair of finger-less black gloves, a thermal shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, socks, and of course boxer shorts. He then made his way to the back of the store, in hopes of finding a sink to wash the rest of the blood off of himself.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic's adventurous mood soon darkened as he found nothing to do. Yeah, there were a couple of Shadows, and even a Silver Knight, but nothing out of the ordinary. Not even anyone to save! He then thought about his next plan of action; stealing from everything again. He giggled as the treasure hunter lurked the marketplaces again. He stealthily wandered past the stalls and decided on a door finally. Only difference was that there was noise earlier and that the door was blown off it's hinges. He simply shrugged it off but decided to be cautious anyways. As he wandered the dark store, he looked at the supplies. Clothing. Who in their right mind would steal clothing? Mystic pondered, Probably a pervert. As Mystic continued, he pondered upon where the cash is kept. Whistling to himself, the boy just helped himself to the money. Mystic then yawned as he put the money away and wandered around some more, holding Twilight Blaze for safety.

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen managed to find a bathroom and he washed himself of the blood. As he turned the water off he heard what he had thought were soft foot steps. His paranoia caused him to freeze. He stayed absolutely still, he heard a soft whistle which confirmed his suspicions. He quickly made his way over to the light and turned it off, he hoped whoever had decided to come in didn't see the light coming from the cracks under the door. 'Oh God....someone's already in here?' Xoen thought to himself as he quickly grabbed his gown off of the bathroom floor. He tried to quietly make his way out of the bathroom, unfortunately the bathroom door made a loud squeak upon its hinges as he opened it.

'Looks like whoever is here hasn't made it to me quite yet.' thought Xoen to himself. He tried to make his way away from the door as quickly as possible while attempting to keep quiet. His heart began to race as he heard the footsteps near him. He saw a candy rack a few feet to his left and made his way towards it. He then snatched some gum off of the rack and put it in to his coat pocket, ' If I'm going to steal might as well grab something that looks good.' Xoen thought. He waited to see if anyone was coming from around the corner. His eyes behind his glasses began to widen as the footsteps drew closer.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Mystic
The thirteen-year-old boy just strolled down, partial parnoia inside of him. Mystic just hummed a soft melody to himself as he walked down the racks. His head perked up whenhe heard the sound of something being swiped from the counter. Whoever's doing my job is going to, Mystic swore to himself. His pace speedened up a small bit as he was curious about the mysterious sound. His silver hair rustled a bit as he walked partial-hastilly down the passage, putting his staff away just in case.

Back to top Go down

Eno
As Xoen hid the person whom made his way in to the store came in to view. A silver haired teen made his way over to the area Xoen had been hiding. Xoen tried to get a good look but could only make out the hair, frame, and the staff he had upon his person. "Oh, its just some kid." Xoen said aloud, he immediately regretted it. "....and I just said that out loud.." Xoen continued, he knew hiding would no longer help him. Xoen realized that if the teen saw his gown things would get a lot more complicated, Xoen then quickly hid his gown inside of his jacket. As he made his way out from behind the candy rack, Xoen managed to get a better look at the teen. " I assume you aren't going to call out to anyone considering it'll probably look just as bad to have you be caught in here as it would for me. That gives me the advantage I believe." Xoen said in a semi confident voice as he looked down at the teen. Xoen adjusted the glasses upon his face, waiting to see if the teen would say anything back.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Mystic
When Mystic progressed close enough, the person snooping around showed himself, and when he said something about him having the advantage, Mystic just laughed and said, "As if. I do this for a living. You actually think that I give a crap if I get tattled on? Plus, what thief steals clothing and candy anyways? I've gone through alot better adventures then you have. So step down so I can see what this place has that's worth it." Mystic didn't like his confident attitude, as the teen was in the treasure hunter's terrain now.

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen narrowed his eyes at the teen, he didn't like his attitude very much. Xoen adjusted the glasses upon his face, " You've had a lot of adventures? Well aren't you adorable. Kid, I could really care less where you've been, I also could care less about what this store has other than clothes. It was either this or indecent exposure. Long story short I got what I need...... also gum is amazing." Xoen said in a calm, yet sarcastic tone, he could feel his heart begin to act up again. He turned his back on the teen and began to make his way out of the store, his hand gripping his chest all the while. He felt the quicker he put distance between himself and the store the better off he'd be. As he made his way out of the store, his condition had gotten worse. Xoen used one of the aisles for support, not knowing that one of the shelf's metal protrusions clipped his gown, causing it to get caught, Xoen had no idea that the protrusion had managed to make his gown come out of his coat until he had made it to the checkout counter of the store. When Xoen did realize that he'd lost it he broke out in to a sprint.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Eno
As Xoen continued to sprint he realized that he would eventually be pulled in to the crowds within the marketplace. When he came within one hundred feet of the market place people were beginning to become more and more frequent within the area. A few of the patrons there were staring at Xoen, and he quickly realized they were looking at him in odd ways. He slowly came to a stop. His heart began to beat faster in his chest causing him greater pain, he then clutched to his chest and began to wheeze. 'Oh God I have to stop,' Xoen thought to himself as he leaned against a nearby stand. He slowly slid his back down the side of the stand until he sat upon the cobblestone street. The cold feel of the wall he had propped himself up against, along with the cold cobblestone street, felt calming to him and soon his heart began to beat a normal rate. The pain eventually stopped along with the wheezing. Xoen took in a deep breath of air and relaxed knowing that he was far away from that shop and that annoying teen. Xoen slowly scanned the area taking in his surroundings, the people payed him no mind, nor did anyone running their stands. Xoen decided that this would be the best spot to stay, at least for now.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Chastity Corrine Carter
Chastity walked the crowded street, looking at the bright lights and shivering slightly in the cool night. She wore a red dress that came to her kness, along with red patent shoes. Her white-blonde hair was pulled back in a bow, with excess still falling to her waist. After walking for a while, she spotted someone sitting on the ground, looking tired.

"Are you okay?"
Chastity tilted her head innocently, slightly leaning forward as she looked down at the boy. Her eyes blinked softly, looking doe-like as always.

• Isn't it a little sad
that nothing more is left?

♦ All but the memory of a voice will fade
Naught but a name shall remain.

○ If that alone can come true
In the world of those who made me,

♥ I would like to think that
My final song was not in vain...

MP: 30
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRH6vZwoeYU&feature=related
Fight theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbtpH04Gxqs&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Kenos
A narrow alleyway. Trash strewn across the ground, forming small piles every few feet. A horrible stench wafted through, as if something had died long ago and was now fermenting in the feces of stray animals. The walls could hardly be called that anymore, crumbling pitifully under the stress of abandonment and disinterest. What was left of it was no longer the regular red-brown brick color, but that swamp-like mix of colors that comes from years and years of graffiti sprayed on it. Their messages, once full of meaning and emotion, are lost forever.

From out of the alleyway walked a hooded figure. It moved slowly and softly, like it was afraid of disturbing the area around it. The black silhouette peered around the corner before continuing to walk along the regular streets. I'm glad I have this hoodie on, it thought, Otherwise people would be able to take notice of me.

Kenos was glad he could remember what the hoodie was able to do. Lately, his memory hadn't been at its best. He could recall that much had happened in the past few weeks, but these memories came in fragments. None of them detailed, and all of them without ending.

Sighing, the boy thought, I wish I had written in my journal more often. The last entry had been about some sort of mission in this world, Radiant Garden (also known as Hollow Bastion). He came here in hopes of returning some of that memory.

As he walked a few more paces, he noticed a blonde girl speaking to another teen. I-- I know her! His eyes widened, but his mouth curled downward. She hadn't been on this world when they had met....so where would she have come from?

Making sure not to move too quickly (which would disrupt the aura of insignificance his armor gave off), Kenos headed over to the two humans. Maybe he'd find out about where they'd met. He didn't want to reveal himself just yet, so he decided to stay off to the side, hoping his hoodie's effect worked on people that knew him.

To be honest, Kenos still wasn't sure if the girl was a friend or foe. The only thing he could remember about her wassomething about a fruit. What the hell does a fruit have to do ith this? He sighed. Nothing made sense.

[Is there something wrong with my account?! What's with the italics???]

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen jumped in surprise to the sound of a voice that acknowledged him. He turned to see a pair of read eyes looking down at him, admittedly he felt intimidated considering his professor had the same pair of piercing red eyes, he quickly shook his head of those memories and looked beyond the eyes to see the form of a small girl looking down at him. Xoen breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes, I'm fine. Just some heart troubles is all, it's been like this since i've been born. I'm still learning to deal with it." spoke Xoen in a soft tone. The running had tired him out more than he thought, he rose to his feet, his legs shaking all the while. Xoen was forced to use the stand as support, he felt that if he didn't his legs would give out on him. "So, what brings you to this...uh...." Xoen said, breaking off his sentence not knowing what was going on around the marketplace.

A male tour guide, while leading a small group, happened to overhear Xoen speaking with another person. He interjected;"It's the First Annual Festival of Hearts sir, I can see how newcomers around Radiant Garden wouldn't know about it. We made this little festival to commemorate the brave actions of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee. Their bravery and spirit forced back a huge army of heartless back to the Dark Depths, saving us from impending doom. This is our way of giving thanks, those a part of the H.B.R.C are virtually given free items from all of us here at our stands while those who aren't are given great deals. As I'm sure you can tell by the hustle and bustle of the crowds. The best part is that it lasts the entire week with something new and added on every day! Isn't that exciting?" said the male tour guide as he led his small group of people past Xoen and the girl. The group continued around the marketplace until they disappeared down a flight of stairs.

"Well...that...was convenient," said Xoen with a small laugh, he turned back to face the girl who acknowledged him. He then looked up above her head to see a blue sign with bright yellow letters that said 'Festival of Hearts.' hanging over the shop they were standing next to.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Chastity Corrine Carter
Chastity stared blankly at the tour guide, who seemed a bit too cheery, and borderline creepy. He had a smile that was too wide, like his mouth was stuck that way. She shook her head after the tour guide and the other people moved on; she laughed and looked back up at the boy. "A bit too convenient, but oh well," She shrugged, humming lightly for a moment, "I'm only here to look around Hollow Bastion. I haven't really been here before." She tilted her head again at the boy, a glint of mischeviousness in her already bright eyes.
"So.~ What's your name?"

Last edited by Chastity Corrine Carter on December 11th 2011, 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors, punctuation errors, etc.)

• Isn't it a little sad

Back to top Go down

Eno
"Well what a coincidence, I'm here for that same reason. I figured there would be something for me to do here. I guess a festival is as good as anything. It's Eno by the way." said Xoen, he felt distracted, what was really out here outside from that basement lab he'd known for his entire, yet early life? He took in the surrounding area as best as his eyes could. Only to find that the moon did little to illuminate past the view of the marketplace. The lighting that the marketplace gave off didn't help either. Though one thing did stick out, the machinery used to help finish the repairs on the the castle in the center. Xoen turned his view towards the castle, intrigued. "Since you're pretty much the only one who actually acknowledged me, wanna just walk around aimlessly? I'm sure we'll find something worth looking at at least. It's better than just sticking around here, What's your name?" asked Xoen in a calm tone. He adjusted his glasses upon his face, then looked down to her.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos had trouble listening to their conversation. One downside to staying unnoticed is that people tend to walk into you. He got pushed down so many times that he finally took his hood off. It would allow him to to be seen, but it beat getting pushed around.

The teenager returned his attention to the conversation. Apparently, some festival was going on. Both of them were here to look around, like him. It might be good to follow them around.

The other boy introduced to himself, then asked for the girls name. Kenos suddenly remembered her name.

"Chastity." Kenos said out loud. "Uh oh..."

Kenos backed up a few steps, putting his hood back on. Hopefully, its effect would kick in before they noticed him, but that wasn't very likely. Inside his mind, he crossed his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Eno
Before the teen girl told Xoen her name, something caught Xoen's attention. He saw a slight movement over the sundry shop's banner. A shadow, so out of place, seemed to scurry from the banner to the top of the sundry shop. When Xoen viewed the roof he took notice of a small group of four Stealth Soldiers motioning with a Neohadow Heartless. It seemed as though the Stealth Soldiers were scolding the Neoshadow. The Neoshadow then glanced back down to the marketplace and scanned the crowd to see Xoen staring right at them. The Neoshadow shook with rage, then motioned for Xoen to follow, Xoen paid it no attention and faced the teen before him yet again.

The Neoshadow continued to stomp around on the roof of the sundry shop until it decided to taunt Xoen. Xoen looked up yet again out of curiousness to see the Neoshadow shaking its buttox at Xoen. Xoen's eye began to twitch and his features twisted with rage. "Sorry whoever you are, we'll have to put this on hold, there is something I have to take care of." Xoen said in a rush as he breezed past the teen he was talking to. He ran through the crowded marketplace, following the Neoshadow and Stealth Soldiers as they lept from rooftop to rooftop. They eventually led Xoen to the top of the stone staircase leading to the Bailey. Though before Xoen could perform any action one dozen shadow heartless made their presence known by unmolding from Xoen's shadow that had been cast by the moon's pale glow. Xoen rolled forward in an attempt to dodge the incoming scratch aimed for his Achilles tendon. He manage to dodge the claws, though a newly formed cut in his pants made him realize he barely managed to escape their razor sharp claws. Xoen then placed his hands in to his jacket pockets. From the heartless' point of view they saw a brilliant light erupt within a second from Xoen's jacket pockets which dissipated just as fast. Xoen closed his fists within his pockets to feel the weightless metal of his black armored gauntlets. Cold to the touch, ready for a good brawl, Xoen smiled as his black armored grieves formed upon the outside of jeans and shoes. "I haven't fought in an open environment yet. Please make this enjoyable for me will you? A welcoming present if you will." Said Xoen with a smile upon his face. He awaited for one of the heartless to make the first move. The moon perhaps acting as an onlooker, illuminating their soon to be field of battle. Bathing the group in a pale glow.

Stealth Soldier https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t1731-stealth-soldier-new-heartless

Neoshadow https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t1712-neoshadow-heartless

Shadow http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Chastity Corrine Carter
[Sorry. I've been extremely busy, and practically grounded from the computer yet besides...]

Chastity blinked confusedly after the boy ran past her, blowing her hair slightly. She shouted after him, her scarlet eyes deadpan.
"Okay, that's fine! I'll - um - just wait here, then!"
She sighed and watched him disappear before thinking,
'Bull. I'm going to see what interesting thing's happening.'
Chastity followed the path the boy took, winding through until she reached the Bailey. She tilted her head, watching the shadows and then turning her gaze to the boy. Would he be okay? Whether or not, she didn't know. But she ran until she reached his side, drawing out her scythe.

The red blade stretched to a lenght until it reached about a foot over her head, and Chastity flipped it expertly and struck a battle stance, grinning at the boy at her side.
"This looks like fun," She began, "mind if I join?~" She winked and swiftly swung her blade at an approaching shadow, dissipating it in seconds.

• Isn't it a little sad

Back to top Go down

Eno
"Have your fun. You fit the theme here perfectly." shouted Xoen as he kicked one of the Shadow heartless in to another one of its brood. The two Shadows dissipated upon contact and Xoen smiled, "These are nothing but fodder, concentrate on the Stealth Soldiers and the rest should scatter." said Xoen as he leaped five feet in to the air to avoid a clawed strike from a Shadow. Xoen came down feet first upon the shadow, making it dissipate upon impact. From Xoen's knowledge that left 8 shadows. Xoen began to think that the fight would be a lot easier than he thought, the Shadows never put up a decent fight in the basement, and out here it was no different. If the same was true for the Shadow, the same would be true of the Neoshadows as well. "How are you doing on your end?" asked Xoen, he turned his head to catch a glimpse of the teen's fight.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Chastity Corrine Carter
Chastity had just twirled her scythe, turning around and blocking a Soldier's claws behind her back, then turning and positioning the blade behind three more. She grinned back at the boy for a moment, then turned to the Soldeiers and winked at them. They tilted their heads and after a moment, she tilted her head nonchalantly and kicked all three of them into the blade of her scythe, killing them on contact.

"I'm doing alright,"
She laughed, anticipating a Soldier's movement toward her. She ran backwards about two feet then used her momentum to swing the large blade into the Soldier, throwing it into a wall and killing it. "Try to keep up!~"

• Isn't it a little sad

Back to top Go down

Eno
Xoen shook his head and looked back to the group of heartless rushing him head on. Two Stealth Soldiers and three Shadows, the shadows melted back in to the ground while the Stealth Soldiers leaped in to the air about ten feet above Xoen. Xoen lept in to the air after them, Xoen lept only a few feet above the ground and did a roundhouse kick leading off with his right foot. The armored grieve connected with the side of one of the Stealth Soldiers. The force of the impact launched the Stealth Soldier in to the stone wall which acted as a lookout point to the Great Maw, killing it instantly. Xoen used the force of his own kick to spin himself back around quickly enough to grab the second Stealth Soldier's left leg before it could react. Xoen then tossed the Stealth Soldier to the ground below him, the impact left a strong enough force to pull the shadows from their melded state, launching the shadows in to the air, and to the teen's direction. The stealth soldier laid stunned by the toss.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Chastity Corrine Carter
Chastity spun, swinging her blade into the heartless, then dug the tip of the handle into the ground, pushing back towards the boy and landing so she ended up back to back with him.
"You know," she panted, almost out of breath, "I've never caught your name." She grinned, scarlet eyes sparkling mischeviously.

• Isn't it a little sad

Back to top Go down

Eno
"I guess you weren't paying attention me, I told you its Eno." said Xoen, letting a small laugh escape himself, though he quickly silenced himself after. He jumped forward about five feet and turned to face the teen. "I haven't caught your name either, as you could guess I was kinda in a hurry." spoke Xoen through a sarcastic tone. He didn't see the Stealth Soldier shake itself of its stun and make a break for the bailey, followed closely by the Neoshadow.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Chastity Corrine Carter
Chastity slipped her blonde hair over one shoulder, smiling sideways at Eno. "Sorry," she grinned, "must've slipped my mind." She leaned against her scythe. "My name is Chastity." She reached out her small hand in greeting. "Charmed to meet you.~"

• Isn't it a little sad

Back to top Go down

Eno
"It's fine, it's fine. It's nice to meet ya." said Xoen in a low tone, he reached out and shook Chastity's outreached hand. He looked down at her, when the two were closer, Xoen noticed the height difference and he tried to keep himself from snickering, he then looked to Chastity's scythe. "That's a nice looking scythe you have there. I've not seen one look quite like the one you have in your possession." Xoen said as he took in a deep breath of air. His heart began to pound again in his chest, causing the pain to erupt. Xoen gritted his teeth and placed his armored hand against his chest. Within a single flash of light his armor dissipated.

Speed of Light

Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top