Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demyx IX
It was dawn in the historical run-down town, as the sun slowly rose behind the rickety old castle that towered above the rest of the world. In the Castle's shadow, a portal formed and emerging from it was a hooded figure. The figure had the stature of a male in his upper teens or lower twenties, but had a slumped, lazy posture. He wore a black leather hooded coat with black gloves and boots. The coat was plainly adorned with a silver zipper and silver beaded pull strings for the hood that formed a semi-circle in the middle, and was fitted rater tightly, especially around his arms, which swayed casually as the figure walked. The figure wore the zipper zipped all the way at the top, but it opened up slightly above his knees, revealing that the male was wearing hakama-esque black pants and knee high silver trimmed boots. Pointed shoulder pads were adorned beneath the coat, and the hood of the coat was casting an impenetrable shadow over the figures face.

"Where to begin?" thought the figure lazily. This is where he saw his objective last, and from a civilian of this town, the Nobody acquired the information that told him that this was where it was most likely still.

Deciding that the Tin Can Castle was his best bet, the Organization XIII member pivoted, and slowly traversed through Radiant Garden. Booted footsteps echoed softly throughout the ghost-town that had once been worthy of a name so pompous. Reaching the castle gates, the male noticed two guards on each side. Calmly, slowly, and lazily the tourist approached them.

"I'm here to see your Lord," he said monotonously. The guards, whose faces were hidden as they donned helmets in addition with the whole mid eval thing they had going on, silently pulled out two large broadswords and crossed them in the Nobody's path. "Whatever..." he said, turning and walking out of sight. When he was out of view, the lazy male picked up a rock, which was about three fourth's the size of his hand, before turning and walking back in the direction of the guards, making sure not to be seen.

An unseeable smirk played across the figure's lips as he stood behind the tree and chucked the rock about twenty feet away to his far right. The guards heard the noise, and ran towards the rock where they were attacked by a Dancer Nobody who had been submerged in the shadows of Dawn. The Nobody used quick grace and agility to make quick work of the wanna-be knights before leaving their bloody bodies behind to join Demyx who was traversing toward the gate. The Nobody diligently kept a few paces behind its master.

As the figure passed one of the many detours in the complex castle, green eyes behind the hood glanced into the room. The walls were completely metal, differentiating themselves from the other interior decor, so the figure and his lackey took the corridor. He sighed, as the hallway seemed to go on forever with multiple dead-ends, but finally, the Nobodies found there way into a large office.

Gloved hands slowly reached for the black leather casting a shadow over the figures face, and removed the hood, revealing a small smirk, dirty-blond hair, which had an odd mullet-like style. A few bangs fell over his face, and he had almost child-like features. He appeared substantially younger than most Organization XIII members, with the exception of two. Or maybe one. The blonde's eyes had been closed, but were now slowly opening. As they opened, Demyx spoke.

"Roxas?" he said as hopeful emerald eyes were slowly revealed, but yet to focus or see.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
A gummi ship flew towards Hollow Bastion as Cool stared towards the castle. "Fuck this shit I'm not going to land and walk all the way over there." Cool said. He smashed through the castle wall in his gummi ship and hopped out. Just then he heard Demyx's voice and stepped out. The shadow faded away. "No the name's Cool. Cool Star." Cool said. "Wait a second you're that guy from The Castle That Never Was." he said jumping towards him. He summoned his keyblade and sent a slash at Demyx's neck. It would cut off his head if it hit him.

Cool was 17 years old. He had brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He was wearing a red and white verison of his regular clothes but his armor known as the Shadow Stalker was being worn. Cool stopped attacking for a few seconds. "You have 10 seconds to tell me why the hell you are here." Cool said.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Demyx IX
Slits of light transformed into a full view, however fuzzy nonetheless, and the lesser of the nobodies hissed as the castle suddenly shook violently. Demyx leaped forward, realizing that No.XIII was not in the room, turned, and landed with his back to the desk. Emerald eyes found themselves staring at a gummi ship poking through the castle ceiling. It was a standard model, and emerging from it was a far too familiar figure.

Water materialized into The Melodious Nocturne's hand and quickly formed into a tall Sitar. As Demyx was attacked, his only thought was, "Really?," as he rose his Sitar in defense.

The slash had enough momentum that it would rebound off the metal instrument, and in a flurry of sparks, it did just that. Demyx quickly countered with a quick thrust of Arpeggio, and once he had gained a tad amount of distance with the thrust, the Nobody spun around, swinging the Sitar in a complete circle with all of his strength.

Meanwhile, the Dancer Nobody had gracefully made its way behind Cool. It remained completely silent until the final swing, where its graceful sway smoothly transitioned into a smooth yet powerful kick at the child's ankles. It then spun, rising upwards and aimed another lucid kick at the back of his neck. If it connected, the child would be in the least shaken for around a minute.

At the time of the final kick, Demyx, who had leaped backwards on top of the desk, strummed a quick chord on his Sitar. "Your really starting to annoy me, if that's even possible. What is it to you why I'm here anyways," started No.IX in a facade angry, yet cheerful tone, "So let me play you a piece.... It's your requiem." The tone had subtly and slowly grown darker.

Two orb of water a little larger than a softball formed in front of Demyx and launched at Cool at relatively quick speed. Simultaneously, the Dancer aimed an uppercut and an skybound kick. The combined force would knock Cool a few feet in the air.

Instantly, Demyx leaped from the desk, holding his Sitar (Which was now glowing), with both hands on the head, rising it above his head. He then brought the heavier, larger base of the instrument down with great force, landing on the ground. If Cool had been airborn, the attack would have sent him crashing into the ground, potentially giving him a few broken bones in his back and maybe a concussion. If Cool had been on the ground it would have less violent effects, although still with the possibility with broken bones (And if it struck his head, a concussion).

The music quickened.

Code:
Break of Drought, Whole Note x2-- 25 Remaining MP

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool blocked the amazing swing of power from Demyx's weapon with his keyblade. "Son of a bitch." Cool thought as the dancer tried kicking him. He was kicked to the ground but quickly hopped up. He tried grabbing the Dancer's hand and then tried throwing it at the wall. He then summoned his keyblade. The lesser piece of shit as Cool would say sent a kick at his ankles. He blocked it with his keyblade and knocked it's leg back however it wasn't enough force to cause any damage to the nobody. As it then sent a kick at Cool's neck he ducked and then sent a slash at the Dancer's leg. Tornado then flew out of the back of the gummi ship. The moogle sent eight slashes at the lesser nobody's head before flying around in circles getting closer and closer. The moogle soon dived towards the nobody sending a stab from his sword The Golden Heart at it.

Just as the combined force came at Cool he decided to have a little fun. He jumped into the air dodging each of the forces then came down at Demyx's head. He shot a ball of Souls out of his keyblade that if it hit him would knock him into the air. Cool then landed on the projectile and bounced off with his keyblade coming at Demyx's neck and the ball coming at his chest. "You're probably going to try and ruin Hollow Bastion with your little hood. Just who do you think you are?" Cool asked.

Last edited by Cool on August 7th 2011, 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Demyx IX
I think you ignored a couple of my attacks. You may want to read my post again and edit yours responding to each attack.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Edited. Did I miss any others?

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Demyx IX
The thrusts, the two Whole Notes, the Dancer's uppercut and upwards kick, and the giant smash with Arpeggio. Also, some of these attacks take place simultaneously, meaning that it is not possible to block every singly attack with one keyblade.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Wait hold on you aren't a dual wielder. How could you send all those attacks at the same time? And I think jumping above the kick and the balls of water would dodge it unless it's a lock on.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Demyx IX
No, some of my attacks, and the Dancer's were simultaneous. As in the first swing, and the Dancer Nobody's first kick.

Also, the two Orbs and the Dancer's kick and uppercut were simultaneous.

What I'm saying is that there's two much stuff going on for it to even be possible for you to block everything with one keyblade. Edit accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Edited. I'll read through your post to see if I missed any but if I fail to read some of the parts just tell me and I'll read it through some more.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

The Cloaked One
(I will point out, however, that a single entity cannot uppercut and kick something at the same time. At least, not effectively, and not without making them look like an idiot while attempting to do so.)

Back to top Go down

Demyx IX
Probably should've worded that better.... The two projectiles were simultaneous with the two attacks. The first orb would hit simultaneously with the kick and the second with the uppercut.

As a side note, cool, edit these OOC posts into RP posts when its your turn to post.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Okay but you haven't posted yet. I'll wait for you to react to my attacks.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top