roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari
Cool dodged the straight right and ducked down to avoid Zihark who reached out for Cool's head. He couldn't keep up with Zihark much longer. Tornado tried to fly towards Cool so he could bring him to the gummi ship. However the Neoshadows blocked his way and a strange force did to. "Cool!" Tornado shouted. Cool panted. Another few hits and he would be dead. He still didn't give up though..... His heart was racing and he could barely stand up now. "Help!" Cool shouted. Tornado kept flying towards Cool but kept getting knocked back by the force.

It wouldn't be to long before Cool would faint. But beg for mercy.... Not in a thousand years.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark continued his onslaught. Attacking Cool from all directions. quick slashes toward his sides, a stab toward Cool's abdomen. It seem's we're surrouned. Zihark said, Neoshadows beginning to form a circumfrence around the pair. Become my minion, and I can save you from this.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Never!" Cool shouted. He sucked it up and got up fighting like it was nothing. Cool blocked one of the slashes but took a hit to the side from one of them. He dodged Zihar's stab by ducking beneath the keyblade and as it came back he heard the nobody say. "Become my minion and I can save you from this." "Never!" Cool shouted. The Neoshadows grew tired of waiting for Zihark to kill Cool and instead tried to so themselves. One jumped on Cool's back and held his arms back making sure he wasn't to stab itself. Cool elbowed it knocking it to the ground. It bursted into darkness and Cool began slashing another one.

The heartless were angry at Zihark to. He didn't kill Cool yet and they found him useless now. It seemed like they planned to use him and then just betray him. Attacking Zihark though was a big mistake. A Neoshadow began sending it's dark claws at Zihark's neck. Another one jumped towards him behind his back.

Cool could of just said the word and the nobody would of got them out of there. But he would rather die then give into the governor. And he probably was going to die....

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic held his head until the voice in his head went away. Mystic looked up adn spotted the Neoshadows . "Oh no!" Mystic growled in a surprised tone. Mystic got out his staff, ready. "Okay, this should be-OH GOD THEY'RE MAULING ME!" Mystic screeched as he got pounced on by about 5 Neoshadows.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark snapped his finger, or single time. The snap echoed over the chaos. Loud enough to stop the Heartless in their tracks, save the ones mid-air, aiming for Mystic. That was perfectly fine though, for the snap caused the 5 NeoShadows to implode, their insides spraying actuate the various people in the battle field. ENOUGH Zihark yelled. If you do not join me. I will make your fate the same as theirs. Zihark said, lifting his fingers high into the air, readying them for another snap, depending upon the two's response to this one simple question.

-50MP 45 left.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool wiped off the Neoshadow's inside and tossed it to the ground off his hand. Cool thought about everything Zihark said. He looked at Tornado. Then Zihark. Finally after about 30 mintues of thinking Cool dropped down to the ground bowing towards Zihark. "I give up. You win. I'll join you...." Cool said.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Tornado shouted. Tornado flew over to Cool. "If I could just have a word with him." Cool said. He took Tornado to a place in the battlefield where nobody could hear him. "Relax I'm just going to stay with him untill I get strong enough to kill him." Cool said. It wasn't loud enough for either Zihark or Mystic to hear him. Tornado sighed and nodded. "I'll join you to. But only because Cool is." Tornado said. Both Tornado and Cool thought that the young boy would betray the nobody. But they were wrong..... Atleast for now.

OOC: Video of Tornado's reaction.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic sat there, noticing the Neoshadows were gone followed by a threat. Mystic continued sitting, then started crying in an unspeakable language, and finally said, "Fine. I'm game. I'm with you," forcing a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark smiled. A wicked smile. Now pull up a seat, and explain to me your origins. Your accomplishments. Your expectations. And.. Your relationships. A throne of ice appeared the instant Zihark began his sitting motion. Two chairs accompanied it, all made of ice.

-15MP 30 left.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Nice." Cool said. He sat down. "My name's Cool. Cool Star. I was born in Twilight Town with my father Lord Slash the greatest hero of them all. My mother died before I got to meet her. Every day I had strange dreams that talked about the key and wielders of it before me. It led up to the day my dad went missing. I decided to start my adventure then in search of him." Cool said.

"I'm the keyblade's chosen one. I became a hero in training at Olympus. I won Twilight Town's Halloween Struggle for three years in a row." Cool said. He waited for Mystic.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mystic
"Well, if you must know, my name is Mystic Haru, born and raised in Radiant Garden, Mystic started, "I left my home after finding out I had some magical powers. I thought people would use me for the wrong purposes. Looks like I was right, Mystic threw in a small giggle, "And, recently, I got a job offer to be world leader of Destiny Islands. Of course I'll accept it. I've read many ancient spellbooks and am an excellent treasure hunter."

Mystic thenn sat back and smiled, unafraid anymore.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark nodded. They would make great contributions. Now, your fighting styles. Weapons, special powers, spells, and of course your elements. Zihark had noticed, during his time here, that everyone used different elements.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"I like to fight close up. Long ranged attacks aren't my style. I use keyblades of course as you saw in our little battle. As for special powers I control souls. My soul is the strongest of them all. As for spells following my special powers I can shoot balls of souls out of my keyblade. My elements are light, lightning, and darkness. My strongest is my light though." Cool said.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mystic
"I'm more of a strategist. I like to think before I act, so I stay in the back and watch while defending. I wield staves and occasionally daggers (Not yet, when I get dual wielding allowed). Special powers..." Mystic thought for a moment, "I don't think I've unlocked any special powers yet. Eh, as for spells, I can shoot an orb of light-dark energy, a shockwave of Holy Energy, and a semisphere of Electricity. My elements are Cure, Darkness, and Lightning, being best at Cure. Mystic finished.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
That's perfect. Now that I know where I can contact you, and your specialties, you are free to go. I will contact you very shortly. I suggest you both prepare. Train. For this calling, will decide a large portion of your careers with me.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
"Thanks." Cool said. "I'll see ya later Mystic." Cool said. He backflipped and landed in the gummi ship. Tornado flew in after him. The gummi ship blasted away. When the time came that they would be needed they would be ready.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mystic
Mystic smiled and got up. Okee dokee, artichokee!" Mystic cheered happily as he skipped back to his cave home in the canyons. Mystic had a problem though. What was he going to end up doing for this man? Mystic wondered this on the way back home.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top