Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zang satomi
Zang felt the staff hit him as he fell to the ground he felt a little tired but he wasnt ready to give in,as he landed on the ground the pain in his fore arm hit him again,he raised up facing her he held his sword stright infront of himself as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he then opened them again as a fire lit inside him he said " i will not yelid, i will not break so now its your turn to lead this dance, show me what you have." zang stood waiting for her to make her move.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina decided to try something bold. Not willing to waste her last spell unless she absolutely needed to, she decided to use the next best thing. She swung her staff at the air and allowed it to leave her hands. It headed straight for his upper left shoulder, the same arm she damaged before.
Running forward after throwing the staff, she used that as a distraction as she readied a sweep kick aimed for the back of his right leg. If it went through, he would likely fall backwards, possibly dropping his weapon, not that it mattered. It might also leave him winded, which would also buy time. Either way it would allow her time to reclaim her staff, and leave him generally unharmed.

Max MP: 60
Rahzz MP: 40

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

[00:54:06] Zihark : Help you

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
he noticed the staff that she had through at him Zang smiled as he swung his sword into the ground in a slashing motion making sure to keep his eye on her.He kicked it hard enough to break losse one of the stones and used his sword as leverage and jumped on it pushining the large stone into the air hoping that it would give him time to retaileate to with a good counter-attack. zang then used the chance to grab hold of the staff to atleast save himself anymore damge.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina saw the stone flip upwards, quite a feat of strength really, and moved to the side to avoid it. The detracted her claws now that her rod was gone, and reached forwards a single, very quick swipe at his chest. Hopefully he would jump back, giving her the breathing room she needed.

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang jumped back but as he landed he dashed right back at her grabing his swords hilt slashing left,right,up,down,and side to side as he said "Im not letting up that easy on you, cause i am going to be the greatest swordsmen ever!" Zang keept the pressuer one her cause he knew she would give in sometime soon. hoping it would be soon.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Fortunately Reina's strike was swift, and she retracted her arm quickly enough so not have it caught in the swinging. She got a small scratch on her right arm from the tip of his blade, but nothing significant. She jumped backwards and avoided the blows entirely. Then she decided she needed to move forward, and did something she'd never done before.
She created another slab of ice, this time after launching it at him, pointy side towards him this time, she kept her eyes on it. She was going to try something.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang keept his eye on her as he dropped to the ground sliding under the ice block she fired at him just so he could keep his onslaught of slashes going as he stood up he continued to swing his weapon he said " Now what will you do?" zang keept moving at her as he made sure to try and not leav an opening for her to strick or dodge so that why she couldnt get to her staff that he dropped when he charged her with his sword.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina took the opportunity of his ducking under the ice to backflip over him. She spun around upon landing, only maintaining balance because of her dexterous tail. She aimed a kick straight between his legs. No matter what happened, that would put him on the defensive for a short time. Giving her the time to make her next move.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang mangaed to do a split inorder to block her kick with his swords flat side, Zang then got up and put small distance between them one last time just to see what would happen so he put his sword and stance in half gaurd sohe could be ready to counter her next attack to end this match.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina got exactly what she needed, distance. She made a mad dash for her Rod and rolled onto the ground to grab it. She gripped it tightly and turned around on one knee. She held the rod towards her opponent in a standard defensive pose to keep him from hitting her. Her claws were still extended, and were digging into her palms like knives. Hopefully she could fend him off before getting too tired... or cutting off her own wrists with her claws... whichever came first.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang smiled as he looked at he and slowly walked towards her as he got closer to her he heldout his sword and said " fall back into darkness dark sword." he waited to see her responce as he got closer and closer lookingat her with the kindest eyes.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina saw him "Disable" his sword, and lowered her own guard. If he was done then this was a simple enough fight. She hoped he hadn't been hurt too badly, she didn't want more than a friendly spar.
...Satisfied?
She smiled gently at him, hoping he wasn't too mad about the busted arm.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
He smiled gently looking into her eyes as he leand up to her as he sofytl said " yes i am, so will you join me for a small bite to eat?" and gently kissed her on her cheek and smiled at her hoping she would say yes

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina turned a deep shade of crimson and backed off a bit. That was highly unexpected, and she was at a loss for words.
I.... I uh... I mean.... s-sure.
She didn't know what else to say... who would?

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang smiled as he extended his hand and asked her " where would you lke to eat at,and you never told me your name my fair lady?" zang ws hoping she would tell him her name.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina looked at him, still in shock and still red as a brick wall.
I... I don't care and..... It's Reina.
She couldn't do anything but focus on this now. Any lingering problems she was worrying about no longer mattered. This was the first time someone grabbed her attention so quickly. She felt... offended? Yet, complimented? And.... a ton of curiosity.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang looked at her puzzeled look as he stopped and and pointed at a small restarunt across the way as he asked " where are you from?" as he gently grabed her hand and said " shall we eat there?"

he keept looking at her with the kindest eyes hoping he wasnt upseting her.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
She pulled her hand away, they just met, he was working wayyyy to fast for comfort. She looked back at him and gave a reply quickly, to mask her embarrassed tone.
Very far away.... And that's fine.
This was truly bizarre, 15 seconds ago she was on the brink of throttling this guy, now he was trying to date her?....

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
he stoped and looked at her as he said "im sorry where are my manners, i didnt mean to seem like i was trying to move that fast." Zang grabed the door of the restarunt and held it open for her. he just keept smiling at her as he seemed to like her in a strange way. he looked at her as he blushed a little saying " do you... um never mind."

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
She looked at him, he apologized for moving too fast, and followed up with an unfinished question.
What? What is it?
She looked at him, it made her curious now what he was going to say. She pondered a few possibilities, that seemed bizarre even, but she was from wonderland and had learned a few things that don't apply out here.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
He turned and pulled his hair back out of his eye as he turned around looking at her with his blue eyes he said" do you have a bo...boyfriend?" he walked over to a emptytable after that and pulled out a chir for her as he smiled hoping she wouldnt find it strange he asked that, he then said " because i would really like to get to know you better."

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
This guy was moving at speeds she was unprepared for, but she wasn't sure if she was ready for it, or even willing at all.
I-I don't but.... I don't know if I'm ready for something like that....
She wanted to be nice, but had no intention of discouraging him, and followed up with a reassuring comment.
But we can become friends... and see where that goes. If it leads to it then so be it...
It wasn't her best way of putting it, but she was no longer working on the same level of reasoning that she usually did.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang smiled as he noded his head. he loked at her as he said " twilight town, thats where i am from. where are you from?" as he looked at the menu he was trying to decided wat to order. but he keept looking over the menu looking at her from time to time.

Back to top Go down

Reina_W
Reina took a seat and had glanced over the menu, she was not hungry at this point. He asked again where she was from, and she decided to give a more direct answer this time.
Beyond the wool hedges and past the upsidedown oak trees in wonderland. I lived under a rock overlooking a cliff.
She set down the menu, she would only kid herself by pretending to read it.

Back to top Go down

zang satomi
Zang looked at her as he said " so whats it lke there,and if i ever wanted to go there would you go with me so i dont step in the worng rabbit hole?" he giggled a little as he waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top