Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zihark
Zihark walked into town looking for something, anything to ease his boredom. He searched the street lined with shops. He walked from shop to shop, nothing interesting to buy. Nothing interesting to do. He walked across the last shop on the street. A lady, her face completely shrouded, called him over. She said "You are bored, yes?" "Yes, but how did you know that?" "That does not matter, for a small fee I can ease your boredom." Zihark gladly handed over the few munny the woman asked for. She said this and nothing more. "Walk to the end of the street, turn left. Follow the houses, up the stairs and through the tunnel. Walk down the broken rocks and into a courtyard. Continue until you get to the large 'empty' valley. There is where your boredom will endl." Zihark thanked the lady and followed her path. Climbing down the crumbled rocks Zihark reached the bottom.

Zihark walked through the narrow entrance. Turning a corner his eyes flung open. An army of heartless and nobodies stood in the valley. There were so many different kinds of creatures. They were running around wild. *Well the lady was right, this would definately kill my boredom. Luckily they haven't spotted me yet. If they did I'd be screwed.* He took a last look around the corner. There... it was... a stealth snake at the end of the valley. "If I'm going to do this I'm going to need some help there are 50+ heartless out there not counting the Snake. Crap."

Zihark slid his body down the rock. Zihark looked up at the sun as a shadow jumped in the sun's light. Zihark rolled to the left and peirced his blade where the creature's heart should have been. *If that heartless saw me then....* He jumped back waiting for the army to procede. There. on the top of the rocks. They were coming.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Neko
Just three days earlier prior to today a young had escaped a battle. Though he was skilled as a swordsman, he wasn't matched for his opponent. Neko thought the best way to live and fight another day was to run away from the fight. Though he made it out of the battle safely he still felt sorry for himself that he ran away. Neko thought about his father and wondered if he would of stayed and fight. Neko begin building a Gumi Ship so that he could venture to different places and find answers.

Three days after working on his ship it was finally finished and ready for flight. Neko hopping into the Gumi Ship he then took off and flew away from Destiny Islands. This would be his first time leaving the islands, so he made sure he was prepared for anything to happen. Once he landed he got out of the ship and looked around. After stretching his arms out he went over to some bushes to grab some sticks and leaves. "This should keep someone from taking my ship." He said covering the small ship with the sticks and leaves.

Neko then continued his way into town hoping he could find someone that could help him. About a minute of walking around the town checking out his surroundings, a woman caught his attention. It didn't even take him five seconds to realize there was something weird about this woman. For one she told him that he could find what he was looking for, just for a couple of munny. After paying her he followed her directions word for word and soon came to what she said would be an empty valley. Only problem was, it wasn't empty at all. Sliding down in the valley he saw a young man wielding a weapon. "Hello there how--" He was interrupted by the sight of the creatures he saw sometime ago, as well as some different creatures. "What are those?!" He asked.

( Sorry for the wait )

Click Sig for profile

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark waited and waited. Nothing came. *It's just a strey heartless.* "Well my dad always said to take the high road." Zihark, joined by Knight was running up the valley wall, about 20 feet on top of the valley the pair reached the crest. Zihark looked around at all the teaming heartless. To his left he noticed another person, he seemed normal enough. Zihark approached, while Knight assumed the position of watchmen.

Zihark was about to introduce himself, but not fast enough. The boy slid down the wall. *He's going to get himself killed.* Zihark wistled and Knight followed Zihark slideing to the bottom. "Well my best guess would be your run of the mill heartless, that have banded together to become a much larger threat. Well the best thing we could do is attack from multiple directions. You take left, I'll take right, and Knight here will take the right. I'm Zihark by the way."

Zihark went sraight at a heartless unleashing Karamat on the unsuspecting heartless. With it's energized tip Karamat was easily able to cleave through the shadows with a slice through the neck. *One down One hundred more to go.* Next Zihark kicked the legs of a soldier out from under it. Zihark slammed Karamat into the eye hole of the beast's helmet. Kicking a shadow in the chest on the way to a card soldier he looked over his shoulder to see how his companions were doing. l

Knight was slashing away at a group of 4-5 shadows in an X like pattern in front of him. Killing the first. Then with a lunge he killed one on the left with the tip of his sword going into the shadows 'mouth' and lifting it up. Cracking the thing's skull in half. It a horizontal slash he eliminated the right one whiping the blade behing his head. and crashing it down onto a solider to the back of the army. slamming it down, Knight kicked the soldier's head with as much force as possible before returning Zihark's glance.

(No problem. Just don't say you killed like 10 heartless with one hit of your blade. I'm kinda pushing it a little but they are shadows so oh well.)

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
On the other side of the army of heartless. Solomon and James were reaking havoc. With a single swing of Bloody Excalibur, James destroyed a least a dozen heartless as he slowly walked through the army. Solomon ran at top speed through them slicing up heartless to bits with his sword. Then fifty meters from the others, he jumped high into the air, switched his word with a gun and fired a single musket shot.

The bullet wizzed through the air, nailing a shadow through the head. Then he landed and began to fend them off with nothing but his hands and feet. Not getting a single scratch on him. Though he had to stop and only use his feet to reload his gun. James still massacaring them with his massive sword as he slowly moved through them.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.

Back to top Go down

Zihark
Zihark, using his speed approached the Large Body. Running up his stomach, Zihark kicked him in the face with a fast paced backflip. Dazed and confused the heartless slapped it's belly and charged Zihark, who defending with his sword, layed out across his person. As the hit landed Zihark was slammed into the nearby wall leaving a slight impression of his body. Knight countered with a combo of sword slashes, leaving open slits in it's back before stomping the ground. Knight quickly retreated.

Zihark got up, a demonic gleam could be seen in his eyes as he slid down the wall. His footsteps could be heard. He reached for his chain, Slinging it at the Large Body, the 10 foot rope wrapped around it's neck once before Knight grabbed the end. Both parties pulled, hard on the rope. Zihark caught the decapitated head and kicked it into the crowd that began surrounding them. The body desintigrated. The demon in him was awakening for the first time, and he could feel it.

+100 posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top