roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nameless
ThE AbSoLuTe EnDiNG
ThE AbSoLuTe EnDiNG
MAG : 10
THREAD MUSIC:

The funniest thing about devils was that they could never died. It was what differentiated them from men and angels, the one feature amongst many: whenever you called their name you'd realize they were there all along. There only needed to be one who remembered it, one who whispered it and wished for the Darkness hidden in the hearts of everyone to engulf the saccharine, meaningless cosmos. And out there was him, playing just that role, calling out to a friend he had thought he lost so long ago.........

"Can you hear me Cool? I was so foolish back then.... but now i realize. Its time to say goodnight to this foolish universe for now, right? Come sing it its last lullaby, if you can hear me at all................"

"Loud and clear Tornado. I've been waiting to hear those words for so long... Almost thought my ears were playing tricks on me, heh. Heh. Heheheheh." The swirling demon sprung from the once innocent moogle's sins and wore a sadistic smirk on his face. It was one that his former comrade returned as they stood atop The End of the World. Heartless had gathered from far and wide and they all stared up at the two trembling at their sheer poower... They knew the second they tried to defy them it'd mean their deaths, so they deferred to them like the pitiful insects that all the lessers of Nameless's kind were. Giving them his telepathic orders, the man chuckled and drew his Darkblade twirling it around casually while his partner fiddled impatiently. "So what's next? How do we sing this world the sweeter nothings that'll finally put it to sleep?"

Nameless smirked.

"We're going to pay an old friend a visit. With his death collapse will be imminent. You might know him as Mr. Cluck..."

"...but I remember him by his true name: Etzolix."

To be continued....... hypothetically speaking

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top