Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agnes
MAG : 8
It had been a long couple of days, filled with a roller coaster of emotions, much physical activity, and far too much alcohol. It took a good portion of that morning to just nurse away the hangover. Usually, Agnes prided herself on her ability to watch and pace herself to avoid such things, but there was just something about drinking with that man that got her so wrapped up in the excitement. It had been a while since Agnes had an equal in the matter, so it was a welcomed change of pace. As for that kid? She was such a handful. One giant ball of pure, excitable energy that had no clear concept of how it wanted to expend itself. The ‘guild’ that Agnes got wrapped up in left her mentally exhausted from all the shenanigans.

Stepping off the train and onto the platform, Agnes rubbed at an eye and groaned. It was just afternoon where she previously was, and now, in the bright dusk of Twilight Town, it felt as though she had missed out on even more of her day. Once more checking her pockets, Agnes confirmed their contents as to ensure she didn’t forget anything. Cinnamon candies? Check. Pocket knife? Check. Animated keychain..? The elemental gave her pocket a rough pat to check it off her mental list and gave a content nod.

Stepping out of the station, Agnes turned her eyes to the setting sun, her hand stuffed into the pockets of her parka. It really was a sight to see, but unfortunately, the elemental wasn’t here to sightsee. There was business she had to attend to, being that she hadn’t checked in with her employer the last week or so. It wasn’t something she was looking forward to, but a necessary task, if she wanted to get the info out of them. They were crafty, so simply threatening them wouldn’t work.

Taking a look around the empty plaza, Agnes didn’t like the feeling that was settling in her stomach. Was she being watched? A brief glance showed no persons around, and no one should know that she was there just yet, being that Agnes had arrived earlier than expected. The sensation had the hairs at the back of her neck standing on end. Something didn’t feel right. With a scowl on her face, the elemental turned to take her leave the station plaza. Unbeknownst to her, Agnes was holding her breath.

STR ---- 8 || CON ---- 6  || AGI ---- 5  || SYN ---- 3 || MAG ---- 8
Fire || Earth || Aero || Metal || Thunder

Back to top Go down

Annalise
MAG : 10
Annalise didn't believe in concepts like "fate" and "destiny," choosing to believe that things happened because they happened. A realist by default, she never once thought her situation was caused because fate decreed it, but due to her own folly of underestimating a past foe. A foe so powerful that their battle needed to be taken elsewhere for the safety of their realm. The thought had the succubus shiver in delight considering no one had even come close to making her feel the type of pain and humiliation she oh so enjoyed. That fond little memory allowed her to hone in on a certain, familiar presence. Someone she could put a face to. Like a moth drawn to the flame Annalise's curiosity drew her to this being.

Black fog had crept up the hill which led to the station plaza, slowly making its way toward the orange-red haired beauty. It soon turned stagnant before becoming a flurry of blackened wind that brought forth the being which accompanied it. A woman with dazzling silver-white hair, sporting an all black ensemble of clothing and a subtle aura of power. Her lips parted into an amused grin as she gazed toward the fiery aura of the person before her. The blackened winds died down, dissipated completely, then turned into the fog which receded down the hill and away into the distance. Dual-colored eyes shined in the twilight of the world's setting.

"Agnes Eldr'Brandt." Her name had been spoken with such confidence that it made the both of them seem like old friends. That wasn't the case. "Shizeru sent her darling little Elemental to meddle in the affairs of another realm, eh?" Matty asked as she checked her own nails, chuckling softly to herself. After which she took a particularly sassy pose by placing a hand on a slightly popped out hip. "Or maybe you're here for a different reason...?" The woman inquired further.

Naturally, the air was already tense thanks to the Fire Elemental's aura responding to Annalise's. Two beings from the same realm with destructive powers had gathered on one location, something that just called out to their inner energies. Standing up straight and placing her hands into her coat pocket, the succubus gave Agnes an expectant look. She awaited an answer.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
There was no resisting the chilling wind that crept over her body and the heavy shiver that followed suit. There was only a few rare occurrences where the Fire Elemental ever felt cold, and this happened to be one of them. It was unsettling, and had Agnes even more on edge than she previously was. Scanning her immediate surroundings, her escape out of the plaza was halted by a black cloud that barred her path. The cloud melted away, to give shape to a woman's body.

Agnes bite at the inside of her lip, grimacing at the sight of the woman. Her face was familiar, and while they hadn't met in person before then, Agnes already knew who stood before her. "Annalise Mattis." The Elemental's voice wasn't much more than a defensive growl. So this was where that atrocious woman was banished to, was it? How unfortunate for this universe. But that also begged to question, how had they existed within one universe for as long as they have, and not crossed paths until just now. It was a thought that Agnes would save for later. Regardless, there was no leaving the plaza without entertaining the succubus's curiosity.

"It's all gone. The world was swallowed by a darkness what even Shizeru couldn't save it from. Not that you'd really care, anyways." With her own hands stuffed into the pockets of her parka, Agnes began to skirt around the woman, attempting to make her escape. She gave a tight squeeze to one of the items within her reach. "Now,
if you'll excuse me, I have things I need to do."

There would be nothing good that came from continued contact with such a woman, and the Elemental wanted to leave as soon as possible. There was a reason she was banished, and rumors had it that even the Demon Lord had troubles with the succubus known as Annalise. Finding out why and how was not on the agenda.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
It appeared that both of their reputations had been respected enough for them to know of one another, something that pleased Annalise greatly. The two of them would know it'd toss aside all those pesky introductions and allow them to get right to the point. Though, when responded to so harshly, the succubus could only let out an amused chuckle.

"My, my, for someone so hot and ready, you're awfully cold." She smirked, taking a hand and placing it at Agnes' shoulder, before promptly pushing her back. "I'm not done talking to you, however, so why don't you relax and humor me for a moment." Her tone demanded that the Elemental do as she told. Even though Anna smiled in a rather cocky manner, she was very serious about the woman staying. "A darkness that swallowed the world? Shizeru couldn't stand up to it either and just let it die, eh? What about you? What's your hand in all this?" It seemed as though Matty drilled Agnes with questions like an interrogator

Annalise cracked the knuckles on one of her hands and showed that she'd be ready for any kind of conflict too. Something as far-fetched as their world falling to darkness, especially with Demon Lord Shizeru at the helm of commanding the armies...? She couldn't believe a story like that, even with her years of exploration. It just seemed too unlikely given who Shizeru is. "It's preferred that you tell me the truth as well. I don't like being lied to, dear." She warned.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
It seemed as though an easy escape just wasn't in the cards. Agnes withheld a scoff as the succubus pushed her back, barring her path through the seemingly narrow path. Biting at the inside of her lip once again, the Elemental took her place standing before Annalise with a rather rebellious attitude.

"This isn't something that I'd lie about. Something like that... It was no laughing matter. Shizeru didn't just 'let it die'. She fought alongside everyone of those goddamned god-powered freaks. There was only a handful that made it out, from what I could tell. Who and where, I haven't the foggiest." Agnes coughed up the blandest explanation with ease, hoping that it'd satiate the succubus's curiosity enough to let her go. After a short pause, it was noted that that wasn't going to be enough for her, and so the Elemental continued. "I'm sure you've seen the heartless scattered about this universe? That's what happened. It was a raid of massive scale, and none of us were prepared for something like them, and in that number. Emergency evacuation was ordered, but to transport that many people takes a lot of energy, as I'm sure you can imagine. People like Lady Shizeru had their stores divided between fending off the encroaching darkness and getting people off toward a nearby inhabited 'safe zone' or whatever you wanna call this shit-hole..." Agnes paused to gesture to her surroundings, and made the mental note that it wasn't all that bad. It was no desert, but it could still be made homely.

"How many were able to many it out, like I said, I don't have a clue. But all I could do was get my people to an evac point and try to fend the heartless off. I gave it my all,
but even the Elementals were sent off, along with many of the others that stayed behind to help. It wasn't all that hard to tell that it was an uphill battle, and we were falling fast. And before you even make some cocky comment, they had to throw me through that portal to get me to leave."
Agnes's gaze was hard, and there was an unconscious glare forming in her eyes directed at Annalise. That damn snake bitch was so forceful, and did so with such ease. It was no wonder that she was the one to stand beside the Demon Lord as her significant other. "Anything else?" Agnes snapped, wanting to leave as soon as possible. Continued contact with this woman would prove problematic.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Annalise had to take careful consideration of the information placed before her. The succubus' eyes rolled off to the side and a hand found itself at her chin. She showed that she acknowledged everything Agnes had explained to her, but did she believe it all...? Why, of course she did. It made sense how the downfall of their world by such persistent creatures, could only be prevented in such a trite manner. Pathetic could have been another word to describe the efforts Shizeru and the other "gods" put into evacuating the others. A light chuckle left Anna's lips.

"So that's how it happened? They were swarmed and had to choose between a losing fight or their lives?" It was a rhetorical question, really. No need for the hot-head to go repeating herself. "You mentioned the heartless, yes? Creatures of darkness that hunt the living like a Zombie would its betrothed? Does it look..." Her voice trailed off for a moment as she snapped her fingers. A brief echo sounded from the action but was overshadowed by the gathering of darkness, at the side of the succubus, bringing with it a typical Shadow heartless. "Something like this...? Or maybe...!" Another snap and out came a Neoshadow. "Did they all look like this one right here?"

To meet that glare of the Elemental was a shit-eating grin of equal caliber. Annalise delighted in mocking the plight of a being that came from her homeworld. Had she encountered anyone else, she'd have happily toyed with them in a similar manner. But what if it was Shizeru? Anna would have delighted in trying to kill her outright. No words to be exchanged beforehand, either. Agnes was lucky in that regard, seeing as the succubus saw her as nothing more than just a toy at the moment. "Tell me... Did they take something from you? The desert? Your subjects? Something tells me not a lover, seeing as I remember you being quite the hellion back in your youth. I doubt anyone could find your manly attitude attractive."

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Agnes was content with ignoring the provocations of the succubus, knowing full well her infamy for instigating the passive into action. With a light "Tch." the Elemental diverted her gaze off towards the setting sun, once more biting at her lip to keep her silence. That mildly composed mannerism was quickly melted away, however, when the woman, with a simple snap of her fingers, summoned a shadow to her side.

Her eyes widened in shock, and Agnes quickly moved to place some space between her and Annalise, taking up an offensive stance with flame engulfing one of her fists. The other with tightly wrapped around an item in her pocket. "So it was you, wasn't it?" Agnes hissed, a heavy look of hatred brewing in her emerald orbs. "You were the one that sent those bastards to our world! What!? Were you so unhappy with the cards that you were dealt that you had to destroy everyone else's happiness!?"

There was an audible growl that passed her lips. The elemental told herself not to let the provocations get to her, but it did. Her self-control was naught, especially since she wasn't here to keep her calm and in line. It wasn't until they weren't able to speak to one another that Agnes noticed just how much she depended on that little imp...

"They took everything from me! And not just me, but everyone who called that world home! Our homes!" Agnes flung a searing fireball at the shadow, easily turning it back to a mist black smoke as it dissipated. "Our loved ones!" Again, a fireball was thrown to the neoshadow. This one took just a little more effort to destroy, but not by much. "Everything! And you're just going to stand here and act so fucking nonchalant! If you were the one that sent them there, then tell me so I can have the pleasure of ripping your fucking throat out!"

Agnes was breathing heavily, panting in her uproar. Her body was twitching with the infuriating rage that Annalise stirred up within her. The truth of the matter was that she had found herself a comfortable life that she'd be happy living out. She had her home, a purpose, and even a lover to soothe her rage and even her worries. All of that was swiped away from her, and with no warning at all. If she could receive some sort of vengeance, then she'd content until she figured a way to bring her world back.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Annalise had waited to respond to the angered Elemental, watching as she did away with the shadows she destroyed. Truly, she was amused to see a woman of Agnes stature reduced to a vengeance ridden monster. Taking her anger out on those Heartless didn't prove much of anything to the succubus, those things were all weak. No matter what shape or size the Heartless came in, she was better. That was just a natural fact. It was why she was able to command them, because they were so pathetic and instinctual. All she had to do was appease to their basic desires and override that hive-mind command of theirs. A light chuckle left her lips at the thought, audible enough for it to make it seem like she was laughing at the Fire Elemental.

"Everything, huh? That's quite a hefty burden they lifted from your shoulders then..." Matty's cruelty knew no bounds as she continued to provoke Agnes into further action. A grin spread across her lips and she gave a shrug of her shoulders. "You asked if I sent the Heartless to our home, yeah? Maybe I did. Maybe I was so driven with wanting revenge against Shizeru, that I might have sent those creatures there to kill everyone and turn the strong into subservient, mindless weapons for my own use. It's a VERY strong maybe..." The succubus laughed at the end of her sentence, feeling so giddy from how this conversation will turn into a fight. "Who knows, am I right? Maybe I did it, maybe I didn't. You'll just have to get me to fess up, but good luck with that doll face. I can see you'll just explode and kill yourself from how much of a ticking time-bomb you've become."

Once more, she added salt into the wound and wanted to see what Agnes was made of. She could see that spark in the Elemental's eyes. The want to save their world. This universe was like their own in terms of it being unforgiving. Had Agnes lacked the resolve to truly bring about change, then Anna would have to put her down herself and fix the mess the unknown assailant caused. Regardless, it all worked out to appease her boredom. One way or the other, she was getting some fun out this situation.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
The reaction she received to her anger was naught more than a mocking laugh. The Fire Elemental grit her teeth, bearing her rage just long enough to listen to the woman's venomous words. Each one poisoning Agnes against reason, against walking away or resisting the urge to burn the succubus to ashes. She did it recently to some petty drunkard. That was a nice little warm-up. This was much different, and would pose far more challenge. Annalise wanted a fight? She was going to get a fight.

"YOU BITCH!" Agnes screamed out, charging in, her whole body bursting into flames. She wasn't so short-fused that she'd just explode and fizzle out. She was the Great Flame that burned for eternity. She would blaze for as long as she willed it, and she'd be sure to burn that fact into the succubus' memory before she was roasted alive.

Entering her Elemental state, whatever human composition she had flaked away to reveal a flaming fury beneath. Agnes came at her antagonizer with flames aplenty, charging in head-on, though still mindful of any reaction she might receive.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
"How barbaric... Let me show you a little something called tact." Annalise teased as the Great Flame made her way over. Almost at the last second she had burst into a plume of black smoke that had passed over Agnes' body completely, moved over to the middle of the plaza and then reforming into the succubus. Anna then snapped her fingers and summoned a great wall of darkness that barred off the entrance to the subway and the exit of the plaza. No where to run.

Spreading her arms in a very mocking manner, Matty laughed loudly and taunted at the Elemental. "Come on, come on! Great Flame my ass! I'll extinguish you faster than the Heartless did your world and all that you loved!" Anna called out, her hands beginning to glow a faint black. She was definitely up to something.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Sure that her fist would strike true, Agnes was beyond agitated that the succubus moved out of the way in the knick of time. Sadly, her taunts were working, the Fire Elemental was turning to an enraged state. Flipping violently from one side to the other in a maddened search, the moment Annalise was spotted in the center of the plaza, Agnes didn’t notice that all chance for escape was blocked up by some sort of magical barrier. Not that she would even want to leave at them moment.

”You’ll have to last a fucking long time, you whore!” Agnes growled, once again charging at the succubus. Once again, Agnes raised her fist to strike. The fire that made up her being flickered and swayed in a sharp manner.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
"Such foul language..." An amused giggle escaped the succubus' lips as she stood there, waiting for that fist to come in. A little bit of dodging to the side, followed by swiping her blackened hand through the flames almost harmlessly. That moment would have changed Agnes back into her human form nearly instantly and considering how close she was to Annalise, there was little she could do about the follow-up.

Gripping the Elemental by her face and hard at that, she slowly rose her up into the air, smirking all the while. "Your old master had more diction than you did, girl. You're not fit to have taken over her role. Let me show you why!" With that exclamation and a bright glow from her purple eyes, she slammed Agnes head first into the ground and would do so several more times, before she picking her head back up. "You're far too forward for your own good..." She'd taunt before moving on to the next part of her test.

Anna merely flicked her wrist, tossing Agnes out of her hand and throwing her with much power and speed towards the clocktower. No doubt she'd crash into it and after she did, Matty turned to her blackened smoke form and reformed at the edge of now created hole in the clocktower. "Did that hurt, Agi-poo?"

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Once again, the succubus sidestepped out of the way, warranting a very frustrated growl from Agnes. ”Would you just stand still and let me hi-” Agnes’ words stammered to a halt. Wide eyes were gazing at her body as it was forcefully turned from flickering flames to human skin. The flames burned away to reveal the appearance the Elemental typically had. ”How did you…? She began asking, but stopped as Annalise made mention of the Elemental before her.

Turning sharp eyes up to the woman, Agnes barred her teeth. It was true that there was very few similarities between Agnes and her predecessor. So few, in fact, that Agnes wondered at times, if she was even cut out for the role she was made to play. That woman did it so seemlessly, and most everyone loved her. Agnes did her best to emulate it, but stopped when she felt as though she was lying to everyone, and that included herself. Agnes was her own person, and refused to be anyone else, even if everyone hated her for it. Thankfully, that wasn’t entirely the case.

Agnes didn’t have much else time to think. Her face was grabbed and slammed into the cement ground. Each time chipped a bit out of it until there was a head sized crater in it. Being picked back up, Agnes was bleeding where head met cement, and was struggling to contain her pained grimace. Still, the succubus was talking her shit. The expression on the Elemental’s face showed that she wasn’t going to give in, though. It was sad to think as such, but if Agnes even so much as bored the demoness, then there was a good chance that she’d be killed as a result. With that thought on her mind, Agnes was flung towards the clocktower and sent barreling right through its wall.

The few people inside had enough sense to leave quickly, seeing the injured woman as she propped herself up on an elbow, and the succubus that mocker her standing in the hole in the wall with that smug look. ”Hell yeah it did.” Agnes was honest. She stumbled to her feet, allowing her wounds to be sealed with fire. It was a quick fix for the moment that ensured she wouldn’t bleed out, but it would have to do. There was no point in transforming into her elemental state if Annalise could dismiss it at any time. ”But I’ll have you know that my ‘old master’ but me through a literal hell to make sure I could survive something like this with ease.”

Now that her initial rage had burned out, Agnes was thinking clearer. Attempting to properly assess the situation, Agnes knew that unless there was a mercy on her part, she wasn’t getting out of this with just minor injuries. ”If you knew her, then you should know what she’d have taught me. I think it not fair that you’d keep me from my full potential, but this prolly for the best. I don’t want to see what monster you turn into at your best. So let’s just keep this to a simple test of strength. No magic, no cheap warping tricks.” She made sure to gesture to the succubus with her moving cloud of black smoke. [color=red]”I don’t know what you’re after, but at least made it fair, yeah?”[color] Agnes was taking a gamble, hoping that Annalise would find the proposition amusing enough to accept. Agnes knew that there wasn't hope for her having a chance at winning any other way, even if that chance was still slim as hell.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Annalise walked across a couple of the steel beams, fixing the cuffs of her jacket, laughing in amusement. She rolled out her neck, cracked her knuckles and gave a rather dangerous grin over to the Elemental.

"Let me be the first to tell you, girl. You DON'T know true hell!" She stated firmly and created a makeshift spear of darkness in her hand, raising it up to toss, but didn't. The woman stopped right before she loosed that weapon through the air and raised an eyebrow.

Agnes began to appeal to the succubus' knowledge of her predecessor, saying that she'd know a fair bit of the woman's teachings... A fair assumption but ultimately wrong. Annalise and Agnes' teacher had no reason to come across one another in the field of battle, but had she heard of rumors concerning the previous Elemental's power? Yes. Furthermore, the red-head in front of her wanted a "fair fight." No magic or fluttering around, just a good ol' fashion fight with their weapons. Anna began to burst out into laughter.

"Oh my, ohohoho may!" The succubus had begun laughing so hard that she nearly doubled-over. Thankfully she kept her balance. "You realize your limits then, huh?" She asked before summoning forth her two blades after dissipating the spear of darkness. Their eternal chains wrapped around her body like a pair of lively snakes. Flipping the blades in-between her fingers, she grinned. "Sure thing, Agi-poo. I'll fight you with just my brute strength and technique. Now come at me, if you think you can actually land a hit." Matty would taunt.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
“Sorry, but you aren’t the first to tell me that.” Those were the words that the Elemental wished to spit out, but swallowed down instead. With that spear pointed at her, that was the last move she should have made. There was the small voice that screamed deep within her that this was the end. Although, when no pain pierced her body, Agnes breathed in relief. Her ploy had won over the vain succubus.

Annalise’s laughter was a fair bit unsettling. Too many times had she heard it before, in the crazed persons left in the desert heat. Those same people lost much of their sanity and rushed into danger, laughing as though there wasn’t a care in the world. Those same people, Agnes had to put an end to, for the safety of those who lived within her Dominion. And to bring those people home, to even give them a home to go back to, Agnes had to find a way to revive the home that was consumed by darkness. To do so… there could be no dying here.

Staggering to her feet at the succubus’ taunt, the Elemental inhaled, exhaled and gazed upon her opponent’s figure and the blades that coiled around her arms. It reminded her of the living weapons that the great warriors of her home world wielded. They were a force not to be trifled with. Summoning her own weapons, Agnes gripped the chilled metal of her chakrams, which quickly grew warmed in her grasp. ”I refuse to fall so easily that you can’t obtain your twisted pleasure.” Agnes spoke, moving with a swiftness about her. She spun a single time, gaining the momentum needed to hurl the chakram at Annalise. As it barreled forward, the Elemental dashed forward, striking not with her other weapon in hand, but her palm, aiming for where she expected Anna to go in avoidance of the chakram.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top