Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
After a recent poll and collective response from the members of the site, I've decided to switch to a story system. We are currently working on it and when we're finished, I'll make a proper update. However, I'll list what is going to change and how you can RP.

- No more RP word count, however the progressive system will stay up as an option for members who may wish to have their characters grow at a steady rate.
- Characters will need to be approved still, however this will remain as easy and quick as before.
- Stats will remain as they are as do their maximums. You may completely max out all of your stats, however each stat itself cannot exceed 10.
- The most a spell can cost is 250MP and the most a drive/summon can cost is 10FP, however there is no limit on how much a character has (i.e. infinite MP/FP).
- Synthesis, Spells, Skills, and other abilities will still need to be posted up. They will not need to be approved, just made for reference.
Guilds will remain as they are, without the missions or ranks. Guild Skill Trees will be expanded to include all synthesis and abilities that can be shared among the members of that guild.
- There will be no limit on slots. You may have as many abilities as you want.
- World leaders will be implemented. You will need to apply for them and it must make sense for your character to be in that position (a 15 year old can't be the mayor of a town). In addition, actions will have consequences that are enforced by the staff, which may even lead to being kicked off the world.
- Because this is a story system now and we don't need to focus on balance, don't expect any of these features to change so you may RP accordingly to them at the moment. The only reason there has been a delay is due to the work required to implement the changes.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top