Julian
July 14th 2017, 8:13 pm
OneWingedDemon

Eric Glint (WIP)
July 14th 2017, 11:43 am
Eric Glint

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
It felt like every cell of Azmot's body was squeezed of its energy, his vision reduced to a blur of colors. He could hear high-pitched murmuring, like birds singing mumbled music. There was a second sight, of him alone in an endless void. The left-fielder was unaware of time's passing as he drifted along in a twilight state. Entranced by a world of watercolor, he was left to his own thoughts. Thumping sounds rattled at various volumes, shaking each thought as it was formed.

Did he just lose his mind? At the height of tension, did his sanity snap? Or did the world just suddenly end? Questions danced to the melody of melancholy. Tapping away at Azmot's mind, like rust slowly overtaking discarded arms. Am I alive? Is this hell? I can't move, I can't breathe, I ca-

An anti-climactic end to a feverish dream, the boy awoke under a cloak of moonlight. His breathing was calm, spiteful of his mind's anxiety. He stared into the sea of stars for a long time before registering that he could even act. The sounds of his mind had long been exorcised.

This quiet, peaceful place was Valhalla.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Azmot didn't understand. He went home, but there was no home to be had. Where his little brick abode had stood was now a shopping center. His parents were nowhere nearby. He thought back to his time in the house, throwing tennis balls against the back wall while Mom and Dad were cooking dinner. The smell of a lazy day mixed with apple pie and coalesced into bittersweet nostalgia. He stood in the pale light of the grocery store where his room once was.

He could only remain frozen in shock for quite some time. He did go crazy. He couldn't even see right. Or maybe this was all some hallucination born from death throes.

He sat, waiting, as the night ticked away into morning. A monarch flitted aimlessly in front of Azmot, breaking his trance of disbelief. School would be starting soon...

It was as good of a place to start as any.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top