roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snaz Laka
Chimera
MAG : -
People are always so hell-bent on caging up serpents of some sort. They could have fangs or flowers dangling out their maw, humanity's tendencies don't adjust accordingly. Well, this idea is equally present and even more trifling when it comes to snakes like Snaz. Formerly a wealthy business man partaking in trade across the desert-filled world of Agrabah, it would surprise none that he was quite dirty. Hands in the right and wrong pockets, deals in the darkest places and brightest streets, fame and fortune; it was all so wonderful. However, rats always crawled out from random crevices. Those rats spilled information about Snaz's operations and some of his...habits...forced him to give up his life for a quick jog away from his responsibilities.

Eventually they caught him, but with what little fortune he had left...he was able to devise an awful plan. Rely on a stranger to free him and help kill the rat that babbled on. Rats never liked shacking up with the masses, sometimes not even the slums, so this rat rested on the outskirts. The problem?

Snaz was in a cell, deep down in the Agrabah dungeon. They made sure their prison wasn't above surface, but that doesn't mean he can't bite and claw his way out. The only issue...was that the rude guard sitting outside of his cell and several meters away was toying with his knife. "Ahhhh, dear journeyman, where did you acquire such a fine knife??" Snaz grunted, rising from the sandstone floor and grabbing onto the bars. Little did these people know,, there was one thing the rat couldn't tell them for he did not know. "Well, sir, I acquired it while down in a far away merchant village. They had a smith their who...required my business. In return among my many payments, I was able to haggle a knife out of him."

Sweet-voiced and cheery-eyed, the guard laughed as he dropped it into the sandstone aside him. It was only a few meters beyond the bars, something likely in his reach. The guard took a few steps forward, putting a hand near his three-tail whip. "Ahh, yes, your 'business'. Extortion or did he hire you? Damned criminal". Now cherry-eyed with anger, Snaz clenched the bars. He was awaiting his savior, as this guard did not possess the keys required to unlock his cell. It would be unlikely that he could break the hinges, so the Chimera was stuck. Revealing his hand would not be smart if he simply became a display trapped in a one-animal zoo.

"Well, I assure you that it was completely legit. Just a few errands he needed running. Taxes needed to be managed, that sort of thing. Boring, business stuff." Snaz spoke eloquently, trying to sound truthful,but with the tension of his situation...that was very hard to play out. "No, no...Don't insult me. I'm not some foolish throwaway in some story. You have to give me more credit. I've decided not to call this whole thing an accident and refrained from gutting you. No other guard would be so generous." "Generosity? Hardly. More like proper duty." "Fair enough--" A noise from afar. "It seems they are either bringing someone down or you have a last-time visitor." Snaz smirked as the guard moved towards the door. He didn't know what would hit him. Slithering his hand across the sand, Snaz's tongue flicked out of his mouth much like a snake's. Silently retrieving his knife, he hid it inside his right, dirtied sleeve.

[585 Words - 585 Words]

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
The visitor's elegance was a black stain amongst the harsh light of dirt and dismay that was Agrabah's penal system. As the guard kindly opened the door, Monte walked through purposefully and without hesitation, as if he expected the courtesy. A small tip of his hat was the only gratitude he cared to extend. Another guard followed him in, monitoring him. Those looking at his eyes would notice an opaque quality, though they were ignorant to the meaning and either prescribed it to nature, or didn't care to inquire its meaning. The Chameleon had already determined that none had potential a fifth of his own. The unsettling eyes found their way to the prisoner, whose light blended perfectly with the dim radiance of filth around him.  He approached the caged snake, speaking.

"Have your affairs been placed in order, in compliance with our earlier dealings, Mr. Laka?" He asked evasively. The snake was coiled and poised to strike, though the assassin doubted that the ill-experienced around him could even notice.

Through his network of information, Monte had been assigned both retrieval and execution at the whims of the man before him. Looking at Snaz, the man didn't seem worth more than the Munny one could fit in their bad hand, though the Chameleon knew different. This meager man was an intermediate manipulator of business and shady dealings, to say the least. Monte was surprised that his sights had not been trained on Snaz before, for the amount of underhanded tactics he had allegedly used to accrue monetary power. This surprise was merely a calculation of probability and nothing more, though. Still, the Chameleon could not be called by some fledgling - at least, not after a rather embarrassing incident that caused him to delete all traces of his dealings online, especially 'The Milk Road'. So, the fact that Monte was even present made Snaz's reputation precede itself. His contact was only available to those with the proper connections and prestige (which had admittedly made business slow).

Monte loosened his tie to appear relaxed, to the untrained eyes that bore into him with scrutiny. In reality, the much larger reptile was still invisible, preparing its tongue to sweep away the insignificant insects.

(371 Words)

Back to top Go down

Snaz Laka
Chimera
While there wasn't the explosion, surprise, nor any level of violence involved with his entrance, Monte made perfect timing. Assuming execution was the punishment for a man as vile as himself, Snaz had an elongated smile. His pupils pulsed into a slit-shape for a moment before returning to normal, as per his mutation's side effects. His tongue hissed reflexively, and the elongated smile of the snake retracted to a smaller, more perky one. Putting a hand through his oddly-slick hair, he looked towards the guards and made no subtle movements. Feeling for his knife, he nodded.

"Ahhh.....Chameleon. My fellow reptilian. Well, let me check to see if all my belongings are in place." He turned his head, bending it just slightly more than a person normally could before looking back at the hired hand. "Ah, yesss...The trash, if you would." In a curt and quiet voice, he signaled towards the guards. They underestimated the snake, that was for sure. Not only would he use what was left of his fortune (the bits not pried from him by the filthy government), but he wasn't so harmless himself.

"Oh, and leave that one's head a bit intact." He nodded towards the guard who let Monte into the room, letting his tongue slide from left to right. He needed a bit of a snack to keep him satiated for a while. Meals in prison aren't exactly...healthy. Or frequent. A bit famished, he was. "Well come now, go ahead. Bite the Baudelaires." Jokingly, he made a biting motion, amusing himself because he was frustrated, bored, and a bit delirious. "Don't mind me, been a bit annoyed and famished. For good reason." With a chuckle, Snaz awaited his cell to be unlocked and the guards to be slain. A clean escape and temporary security: that was what he had wished for.

Snaz could not wait to be rid of this filthy place. He couldn't wait to return to a lavish life...but that bit would take a while. For now, he had to build everything back up. Why couldn't I just have my fun?

[348 Words - 933]

Speech code: #999900

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Whilst Monte understood the moniker prescribed to him, the guards seemed to brush it off as delirium. After the madman's rambling finished, the assassin took off his tie completely. In a fluid spin, the tie elongated and thinned into a fifteen-foot razor, separating both heads of the guards silently. Due to the amount of force bestowed and the angle expertly chosen, both of them would roll at the foot of the snake's habitat. At the end of the spin, the razor sliced into the corroded metal of the door and cleaved around the locking mechanism, detaching it and allowing the escape of "the incredibly deadly viper". The guards headless bodies fell to the floor with a soft thud as blood began to fountain forth. The razor vibrated for a second, shaking the blood clean from it (and probably splattering Snaz a bit), before slithering up his arm and straightening itself to it's elegant default.

"Should we leave the bloody way, or the quiet way?" He asked ceremoniously. Often, he knew prisoners to bear resentment to their captors, and sought revenge. Normally, Monte would have skeptically added the reality of compound compensation, but he trusted the knowhow of Snaz. Beyond resentment, the man seemed to have the appetite of a zombie, or madman - maybe he would choose the renegade route out of gluttony or bloodlust. He might have just been cruel.

Either way, these moral shortcomings were as long as the most infinite virtue to Monte. He had transcended the human constructs of right and wrong. He knew only freedom and limitation, concrete binaries of "yes" or "no"; not the philosophy that blurred the lines of logic.

Back to top Go down

Snaz Laka
Chimera
Snaz smiled as the heads rolled in his direction, standing up and brushing himself off in response. Placing his two hands behind his waist, he stepped over to the head of the guard that he had the chance to banter with. Crouching, he flicked the wrist hiding his knife, allowing it to slide into his hand. Widely gripping the deceased guard's head, he cleaved the ear pointing upward off. Without hesitation, Snaz quickly ingested the ear and swallowed it. His digestive track bent and formed around the ear, preventing the piece from obstructing his breathing. Removing a napkin from his pocket, he gently wiped his mouth clean.

"Well, I imagine a nice stroll would be preferred. I'm more of the silent type." Snaz wondered what Monte had in mind for a silent escape, as those within the prison and those of the castle that greeted him knew of his presence. There was also the fact that the place was underground. Fickle. "However, if things get a bit...out of hand...I wouldn't be opposed to having to deal with that. Walking past the bodies, Snaz neared the door before turning around as he used his fingertips to toy with the tip of his knife.

"It's an interesting dynamic, I will say. I can either leave terror in their eyes via the tyrannical hammer I may bring down. Or the terror of leaving without a trace. While there's many supernatural truths to this universe..." Snaz walked forward, towards the door, blood dripping down his knife.

"These people are as normal and bland as they come. Unlike me. Unlike...especially yourself, good-sir." Looking towards his protector, he sliced the front of his clothes, cutting all but garment hiding hid tid-bits. Realizing that this lack of clothing might seem a bit odd, the snake-like skin would explain a bit. Ready to put his knife in his mouth, he turned but abruptly stopped. "Oh, uh, I've never actually been here. They put a hood over my head, is it easy to get lost going back up?"

[339 Words - 1272 Words]

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
The quiet way. Tactically, the best way. Listening, he responded to Snaz.

"We're on the fifth basement level. The layout is simplistic - at the bottom of each level, there is a room like this one, and then stairs upwards and downwards." He pointed to the stairs at the corner of the room, maybe twenty feet from the doors of the cage. "At the top, there is a cage that leads into the network of cages that we reside in now."

Ignoring the scrupulous sounds of Laka, Monte pointed towards one of the fresh corpses. "Get dressed."

They would simply walk out of there.

Back to top Go down

Snaz Laka
Chimera
Snaz undressed the guards, disguising himself as one of them. Had the architecture been different, he would've opted for slithering along the walls. Once he finished dressing himself, he gently cut the bloody bits of clothing from his attired, trying to hide how it was ruined the best he could. Stretching, he nodded towards Monte before they simply walked out. It seemed like Monte wasn't interested in the political side effects of the escape, which was fair. Clearing his throat, Snaz used the belt of his uniform to hold his knife. "Lead the way, Chameleon." He'd simply follow Monte on the way out.

[103 Words - 1375 Words]

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
The exit was quiet and uneventful. The guise was weak, but thanks to Snaz having his head bagged upon entry, the meager militia didn't seem to have enough suspicion or motivation to scrutinize the duo. Their heads were focused on not melting during the walk home.

Monte appreciated the sunlight that met him outside, with Snaz hopefully close behind. The hopes were that none would hold him up, or question his shift relief. The Chameleon risked the chance that the guardsmen would happen upon the corpses underneath, but he suspected they wouldn't travel beyond their posts until it was time to relieve duty.

"So where to? I believe the final objective would be elimination of the rat." Monte said dryly, not bothering to look at Mr. Laka while speaking.

Back to top Go down

Snaz Laka
Chimera
Snaz was finally free of his prison, and now he had a score to settle. Monte was correct, it was time to prey as the predator with the rat that turned him in. Groaning as he recalled the rat that gave away his secrets, he turned to Monte with a face of disgust. "Yes, however...I would like to kill him myself. Lead me to the outskirts and await for me to finish with the rat and then help me escape this world and that'll be the end of your services." Snaz nodded, awaiting for Monte to offer a solution as to how to make it to the outskirts of Agrabah. One issue that was presented...was the growing sound of running footsteps. The guard likely finally recognized the man that was imprisoned due to his infamy, so they'd need to move quickly.

[141 Words - 1516 Words]

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Monte remained silent, walking towards the outskirts as instructed. Snaz simply wanted him there as insurance, apparently. It made no difference to the assassin, though. Munny was all that mattered, at the moment. With the end of this enterprise, his short-term goal would be realized.

Once they reached the outskirts, he would follow Snaz's actions and instruction.

Back to top Go down

Snaz Laka
Chimera
As they neared the safehouse of the person who betrayed him, Snaz removed his knife from his waist. Stretching a bit, he signaled Monte to hide himself and then approached the shack's door. Knocking on it lightly, he proceeded to walk around back and reach around the small shack's corner, gripping a lowly peasant by the neck and tossing him back into the shack. Entering the shack, the two rummaged around as Snaz attempted to subdue him, eventually constricting the peasant with one of his arms extending. Screams resonated throughout the shack and the front door burst open. The peasants head rolled out and Snaz followed with a stick of sorts.

Putting the head on a pike, he clapped his hands like he was brushing dirt off and sheathed his knife. "Well, that'll send the right message. Oh, I almost forgot. A signal." Going back inside, he took some bits of flammable material and started a slow-burning fire. It would give the two ample time to escape, while also drawing the guards on over. Nearing wherever Monte would likely mildly hide himself, he nodded as a sign of wanting to leave. "I appreciate your services, dear Chameleon. Now it is time for us to bid Agrabah adieu for now." With that, he'd follow Monte to whatever he improvised as an exit.

[221 Words - 1737 Words]

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Crude was a word Monte would use to describe Snaz's performance. The screams, the struggling, the emotional tie with the act - all of these things marked a bad assassin. This was no act of business from the shrewd marketeer; this was the realization of vendetta. Still, he had followed the instruction, fading into the shadows nearby until the snake emerged. When the Wyrm emerged, he looked ravenously at Monte. The stink of passion almost made the nobody sick.

Birthed from darkness, the Hangman outstretched an arm and conjured a Door From Nothingness. The simple wooden frame was beset by gray metal. It opened, extending to The World That Never Was.

He entered, expecting Snaz to follow behind, and closed the Door shortly after.

(1462)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top