roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul:)
This is actually pretty basic HTML that anyone can learn, I learned it after watching a YouTube tutorial on how to make something completely different. Needless to say the guy indirectly taught me how to do something that I thought was freakin' awesome! It's so easy in fact, that I decided I'd share it with you guys, since I plan on using it now. :)

Code:
Health:
<html>
<body>
<progress id="healthbar" value="100" max="100" style="width:300px;"></progress>
</body>
</html>

Health:

In the code above my value is at 100-- meaning my healthbar is maxed. I haven't taken damage yet in the RP, woot! Now, after getting slapped around by my enemy to the point I'm half beaten I can easily make this bar change. I just have to make my value 50 and poof, the code will change the bar to this. It's fucking cyber magic dudes.

Health:

If you want to change the length of your bar as a whole, just change the width, it's easy as pie. By changing my width from 300px, to 100px I end up with the bar below.

Health:

Health:

No credit needed guys, take it as you want it. Just remember who it was that taught you if anyone ever asks. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top