Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace Kageki
The sky was blanketed dark blue with stars, each darting across the midnight skies. The air smelled of roses and of chimney smoke from a bakery in the center of town. Walking along a beaten path was a boy, six foot-one inches. His hair was sticking up on one side bed-head style, and he wore red sweatpants, a hoodie over his black shirt, and checkered white/black running sneakers. He was bent as he walked, giving off the impression of an imperfect posture. This posture was soon changed as his feet touched against a cobblestone bridge, dark grey in color, with a blue tint. "Must be the moon, there's no way the stone could have such an amazing color, not at all times," said Ace outloud. His sharp cat-like eyes peaked up at the gate. To and fro his irises scanned both creepy statues guarding the entrance. This castle had long since been abandoned, but rumors of a monster living here in the olden days had pulled Mr. Kageki to seek it out. He had to see such evidence for himself, evidence that was probably nothing short of folklore among these ants-- ants who called themselves people. Besides, who the fuck was going to follow him up to a castle with rumors of an animal-man that ate virgin daughters anyways?.. Answer: No one.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Once more for the first time in forever the darkness gathered and danced as elegant rose petals along the fine lines of reality in this realm of light. Rising from their magics stood the form and presence of beauty incarnate, a male of 6 feet height and impressive build of legendary strength, his mane of gold radiating in concert with the sliver shine of the moon through the towering window beside him. It bore his soft purple sights when he turned to see the orb before falling behind the shadow of a cloud. Nearly tripping Lenneth as he tired to take a step forward the lord of the heartless found his footing before collapsing over into a embarrassing bout of unfamiliarity. Standing firm now he pondered this day, donning this form once again. So long has he been part of the darkness, formless and without essence that was all his own and with a mind that stretched out as far as the cosmos extend to beyond time and space but with such a existence it lacked the earthly delights such as emotions and memories. Now to be standing here in corporal form the La Vaeas of darkness missed himself and the wonders life held.

Though it would take a little more time to adjust after being in the hibernation for so long, he nearly forgot he ideal of modesty that most of humanity like this world held for appearances. Bare as a baby born the dark prince created a simple attire of dark pants and black open vast with gold trimmings along the edges with ancestress of rune magic along his back and a large hat with a sliver feather in it, that was what people of this world wore right? That should do for now he thought while trying to admire himself in the large room's window, the reflection posing a striking man back at him with a delighted smile. Taking then that moment to examine his surroundings, a circular room and large with candles that seem to be light for all time, it was very spacious and stunning, maybe a place to gather large amounts of people to entertain them now what was this place called again?

He felt the need to further present himself as he willed his powers to take form, accidentally blowing a large chunk of the wall nearest to his left to bits with dark magics, crumbling the stone foundation and causing the structure to fall. Quickly regretting his choice Lenny moved the stones back into place and through time reform them as if nothing had happened, hoping the lord or mistress of this castle didn't notice the booming sound with any intent of revenge.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace had kicked a few pebbles as he dragged his feet to the Gate. He looked down upon his delicate, tan skin, and watched his arm raise to his mid-torso, letting his eyes peer down upon it in the moonlight. He opened his hand, and a Aztec Flower bled onto his flesh like magic, resembling a sun the flower was beautiful... The boy gave a half chuckle at his creation, he then took the other hand from his pocket, and positioned his body sideways. He slapped his tattooed hand against the gate.

BOOM!

It had been only seconds after his use of Outburst Tattoo's generation that the metal lock to the left of his symbol exploded along with the now battered and loose hanging bars in the epicenter of it all. "Well, that was easy. Ahaha, anyways... Off to explore now. Who knows what kind of broads I might find in this castle.. Broads, silly me, the only thing fuckable in there is probably skeletons!" As if on que, a pink light from a high window flickered. The boy's dexterity was finese among the mortal man, but even he could have mistooken the blonde heartless in the window for a beautiful maiden. Ace could tell it was a male though, his tits weren't double D, and there was probably a penis in there somewhere. Though Ace couldn't see such a bewilderment, thankfully. The only penis he liked looking at was his own! AHAHAHAHA! Then again... Ace wasn't in the presence of any of Lenneth's magic just yet. He'd have to remain true to his own ideals of the only thing perfect in this world being himself, and only himself. How would he steed against a creature literally designed to be the God of Pleasure though? Such questions in the air that he had no knowledge of... Poor boy.~

"The fuck is dat?!" shouted the lanky teen, pointing an index finger at the window, as his face morphed into that of a freaked anime character. Seconds later the blonde removed himself from the window, and a large crackling boom sounded itself among the air. The boy's mouth dropped and he looked to the chamber entrance. Darting off to investigate!

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Repairing his misdeed soon after the dark prince noticed another out the room the room right about now looking at him through the towering large window, looking over now to witness the first other life form to been seen in over ageless flow of time for Lenny. He seemed to be pretty normal as far as the heartless could tell? He had a heart for sure and was a boy so far from what he could tell, cocking his head to the side while starching his hair trying to figure it out. Given his nature and personal preferences Lenny didn't take long to recall his favourite gender and all of he biases that came with it but how had time without form dulled his senses.

Lenny back a little jumping a little from the boy's sudden shout and pointing right at him from the distance, he wasn't sure why but the sudden emote of expression came from out of the blue. It seemed like reality wasn't going to let Lenneth ease back into it slowly. The creature then rushed over what appeared to be somewhere closer to the castle. Shrugging it off and catching his jaw the heartless god walked claiming to the front of the door of this room and awaited the guest to come in at the front entrance where he would greet him.

“Hello there, are you the lord of this castle” lenny happily spoke to the stranger while bowing in the man's presence, recalling the common and charming manner to which to use when dealing with a new face.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
A long lanky boy reached the front door, it wasn't locked, so he pressed his body against it and pushed it as if it were some type of revolving wall. The sound of the booming doorway as it moved against the stone flooring, echoed throughout the Great-Room. Surely the dimly lit Great-Room had not been used for ages; strange, that two strangers would choose to visit like this at random... On the same day. But no matter, life was to short for Ace to ponder such irrelevancy and un-importance... So in short, such a thing never even crossed his mind when he walked inside. The man stumbled head in though,  jaw still dropped and hanging, marveling at the sheer size of this castle. He slowly spun-- allowing himself to take in the decor, as he made himself walk. Instantly the colors of the dark blue changed before his dark eyes, the colors brightening to a shiny yellow, golden, and filled with life as Ace reminisced the past of this room. Despite never clearly being here, he could flashback to a time when a prince talked with the town populace, and maids and butlers filled every crook and cranny of this room. From the double-descending stairs, to the super large door leading to the ball room at the end of the walkway.

"Well then, Mr. Beast, I bet you get all the little tricks, huh?" mumbled the boy with that sly crooked grin he was known for, slowly scanning his face like an etch-a-sketch. One could find that it always held the same ability to instigate or manipulate... 'Tis a trick for the trades, any smart man knew how to look clever-- just the same as being it. Back onto the subject at hand, Ace tucked both his slender hands in his pockets. He heard the sound of feet touching the ground, and a blonde man, his height, or maybe an inch short of it-- appearing from seemingly no where.The man asked if this were Ace's castle, immediately giving Ace the idea he'd found a trespasser much the same as himself. The boy began to speak when he felt the faintest bit horny staring at Lenneth. What the fuck?!

Ace I didn't know you swung that way!

Shut up dumb-ass! Ace doesn't like men!

I don't know, but from where I'm sitting he looks like he might!

It was true, thought Ace, feeling himself easily swayed by Lenny's charm. He had terrible magic resistance-- always had. He knew these feelings must've somehow been placed upon him without consent, but damn... Lenneth looked good. Urghh! No, that kind of thing wasn't Ace's tastes! He liked big booty women, and money, and perfection! He had to keep himself at attention around the clear incubus in front of him. Lest fall into an event that would scar his life forever. "N-nah, ya see I came here Safari hunting. There's suppose to be some kind of ugly monstrous animal man up here who kidnaps teenaged women. I came to pay my respects to his level of fucked up and all... Clearly nothing to different for me, since I'm as straight-forth as they come." The boy said, his cheeks dampened red. His thoughts may have been clouded, but Lenneth didn't exactly look imperfect. Was he the perfection in the universe Ace strives to find... How would he emulate this weird aphrodisiac feeling? This shit just wasn't fair! "The name's Ace. Last name Kageki... Who're you guy?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“ Safari hunting say? And against a strangely specific kind of predator huh well now that does sound fiendishly fun” Lenny spoke peacefully while laughing underneath his breath at the strange picture of a furry wolf dressed up like a internet stalker in his bad late forties looking at school girls, it was a really funny imagine that he would keep to himself. Then admiring the distance between the two men a little less, being face to face was a much more polite manner keep up plus who knows how well this person's ear range could reach from this huge castle. Then catching his eyes was the equally long banister that zoomed along with the stairs, a small glimmer of childhood memory flashed through him, another feeling of fun to be had.

Hooping onto it with a sudden burst of energy and gleefully sliding down towards this hunter of the evening. Jumping off into a flip he landed right beside the young man smiling with a semi large grin while brushing off his bubble butt from the dust that piled up on that slide, bloody thing was really old and no one seemed to care about this place much for who knows how long. Though noticing now the boy had some interesting internal struggles occurring inside him right now, feeling the emotional energies coming off from him the La Vaeas wondered what the boy was thinking of that would generated such a state of mind, felt like a delightful struggle though.

“My name is Lenneth, a pleasure to meet you Ace. If this monster is as bad as you make him sound we'd best deal with this quickly before he can notice our presence and escape. This place is huge however it really can sallow us up and take days to explore every corner, any ideas were to start?”

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"None, but let's move that huge door there, that must be where he hides his lolis." spoke the tall teenager, almost detective-like in his joke of a theory. The boy felt the pleasure of being around Lenneth very well, he decided that it couldn't hurt allowing his body to welcome in the emotions. He just couldn't let his willpower struggle and fail, turning him into some sex crazed lunatic-- hell no! Nonetheless, The Ace moved forward pass the blonde wearing his vest with an arrow cap. Fancy little decor.

"Sure thing Lenneth, I don't see anything wrong with turning this into an expedition. Exploring together might help us escape booby traps and whatnot as well... Besides, somethin' is given me the vibes you've been here before. Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe I'm right?... What brought you out here to an abandoned castle anyways, you seem a little to high class for such run-down places."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“Well call it intentional wondering around aimlessly, it lets me explore places I'd normally not go to and find things in this realm I never knew existed, like for example I didn't know that whales were the sizes of planets in some areas of space. “

Lenny moved along with ace as they crossed near and likely back up the staircase towards the door he had pointed to at the left side of their location. Seemed to twist just at the door hiding it just behind the edge of a wall before moon light hit it. Crossing his arms Lenny tried to concentrated on the previous times his visited this place since it was certainly calling some kind of memories to him but they were fuzzy at best from gaps in time.

“I have explored or been invited to this castle before but I feel like it was such a long time ago. What sorta traps do you think someone would lay in big castle like this with no guards?”

Saying that just as his foot stepped on a hidden panel underneath that trigger a quick little beep. The stairs then collapsed into a friction-less slide of ice like shine that could have no grip for either of them to use to hold up.

“Oh those”

A hidden door then opened just at the botton where the slide would end, leading to a large empty hole with a sudden huge fireball rising into a massive wall of fire scotching at their backs with blinding ferocity, the bright orange lights flickering at their heels tempting the crazy or unlucky into its month to greet the light as new born ashes.

Lenny quickly altered his feet into talons that dug into the slide he was on, grasping into the wood to hold himself up from falling from the sudden surprise while admiring the fire. It was really bright and something he didn't see too much in the realm of darkness.

Oh right how was Ace doing he wondered?

Last edited by Lenneth on April 12th 2016, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace kind of just listening to Lenneth, until a beep sounded and they were dropped into the basement level of the Castle from a slide. "SHIT," yelled the boy as a fiery fate awaited him not far off. He heard a sound like metal digging into metal, immediately in reaction to his Ace extended a hand grasping Lenneth's ankle. It had been reflex more-so than strategy... Had Lenneth been a regular human, both may have plunged to their deaths. Luckily; the La Vaes was the perfect accomplice for Tower Raids such as this one. It was like a boss-tier area to cheat EXP points off of in a video game.

Adrenaline coursed through Mr. Kageki like a drug, mixed with he feeling of ecstasy that was passively in the air, he as shaken up a bit. But simply laid there at the foot of the slide. A huge fireball flew past him, but as far as safety went. He'd be fine thanks to his ally. Ace chuckled, no one was quite like him when it came to survival... Then again he wasn't a man known for playing fairly. Nor was he the type to play a game that would inevitably destroy him either.

"That was close..."

//WOOO!

//NOOOOOOPE.

//I feel like v-vomiting.
//Oh wait! I'm not real! Ahahaha!

Ace sighed and sat up, he shook his head and balanced upwards. That was crazy! He looked over to Lenneth, scanning the area after making sure the incubus was alright. of course he would be, Lenneth was the La Vaes after all; yet still, Mr. Kageki didn't know that. The boy was lost area wise, but he knew if the jumped off his slide; it'd be a roasty toasty turn of events for at least one of the two...

OOC: Teachers rushed me during first period, so I hadn't proof-checked or made a reasonable post, apologies Lenny.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“Ah sorry about that, this place never had traps like this before I think, lot has changed here”

Once Ace was safe out of the pull of gravity the stairs shifted back into their normal position easily holding both of their weights. Lenny's feet returned to their marvellous form before he dusted off some of the ash that was piling on top of them from the fire just below. Recalling little of the means of how this castle could trigger such a thing in a time period of stone and hard hands on labour raised his brow in question about it.

Turning for a moment while he covered his sights closed the heartless tried to feel out an answer in the etches of sorcery emitting off this flame. As he did the fire itself sensed a magical source close by, gathering its strength at this prey whom had reviled more of itself to fit that once elegant drenching tastes he had long since forgotten. Its size raised itself to a huge size as its form changed and twisted bustling with power, manifesting then torrent of elemental power with a face be generated at the shadows it cast at them as a horrifying expression of pain upon the two.

Lenny turned soon after light was intensify, watching the scene with a neutral eye as he depicted the transformation in appreciation.

“The fire is Magical based and seems to have its own sentience to a degree”

The fire elemental wavered reaching out for the huge magical energies from Lenny nearly forming a hand that fell just short of reaching a few inches of itself. Roaring again the fire then spat out several large embers that piled on the floor around it. These embers then took the forms of large humanoids males raising in deformed positions, wielding lances and blades like aberrations before leaping at the to trespassers and thrusting at their weapons at them.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Things seemed to be occurring rather quick for the duo. Already the floor rose back up to the Great Room, and that was a relief, the boy's face showed that of a sigh. He was curious as to how Lenneth stopped so abruptly earlier, but he passed it off as just really good shoe traction or something. Since he didn't see the talons.. Plus he hadn't really learned of Lenny's true nature-- so all-in-all, his guess was as good as it could get for now.

That was terrifying!

Ace, as per usual ignored the one of three alternate voices that filled his head. He was the unlucky affectant of schizophrenia; and as thus had to live with his terminal illnesses. Though, sometimes the voices helped... Other times they were just a bother. A great big headache ready to hit him like a brick-wall.

"Sorry for grabbing you Len. It was the speed of the moment, I didn't rip your clothes any did I?" spoke the teen looking away, his face had a light shade of pink, though to be honest, it wasn't his fault. Lenny dusted off Ace's and his own shoulders of dust and small rocks. Which Ace felt was a sweet thing to do for a stranger, then again he usually wouldn't let a guy touch him. Maybe it's because Lenny had that effect on men, maybe not. Who knows, really? The boy stretched his arm muscles as his body turned to a large fiery fiend. It growled at them, fuck... So Mr. Beasty had an infantry.

"I don't have any weaponry, guess it's just the hands for me." The kid spat his sentence, grinning but also tauntingly giving a shrug. Flame lancer came at them now, obviously mistaking the duo for mere trespassers probably. The bad guys, they were fast, don't get it wrong or anything, but Ace's reaction time was far past being adept. He slid a foot forward missing a spear-head by twelve inches, easily, he didn't even have relay much of a reaction besides the basic movement which he planned to follow-up on. His body seemed to act on it's own now that he was airborne, after a jump through the air his enemy was plenty ready to get the hurtin' now. So Mr. Kageki gave a powerful thrust of his foot to the enemy, cleanly pressing shoe to jawline in slow-motion... The kick alone would send the single flame lancer back eight feet and into the floor. The polearm that had previously been in the lancer's hand would be snatched right of the air. And by who you might ask? Well, sonny-- by the very man who'd beaten it's wielder.

"He ain't getting this back, ahaha! What d'ya think Len?!" The boy said looking from the blonde firstly, and then secondly turning attention down upon the weapon itself, it looked more-so a spear than a lance, but in all technicalities, a spear was a lance. The color was a crimson red, the perfect shade to describe Mr. Kageki, if he didn't say so himself.~

Weapon Acquired!: Ravenous
Appearance

Last edited by Ace Kageki on April 13th 2016, 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“Not to worry my clothing is usually tougher then most, a little pulling and aggressive play isn't going to hurt it much”

Lenny stepped to the side with the last few seconds posing before the lancer that attempted to jab at him, sliding past the weapon's points as the lesser fire elemental swiftly crossed paths with the heartless.  Taking this que he would then grab the fiend's weapon which it tried to hold onto for dear life before sending it flying towards another one trying the same attack from a little further back, knocking the both of them on their backs while Len stood unfazed.

Ace to his side then performed well enough for himself   to grab the foe's weapon and name it for himself, proclaiming its ownership under his name, a small victory but one that armed them a little better. As for the poor firey minion he seemed a little upset as it rage deformed its once human like shape was traded in for a bat like structure aiming its newly formed claws at ace.

“Looks nice doubt your new friend is pleased about you taking it, looks like your brought out its ugly side”

Jesting aside the lot of enemies crafted in front of them then rushed in once more for their attacks, two would attempted to slash at the money prince of heartless with their blades in hand, aiming to cut the beauty in half only to meet the air beside them as he gracefully evaded then before punching at their sides, his fists covered in dark matter to block the heat of the flames. Sending the two of them flying but soon after grasped once more under Lenneth's grip as he had jumped and caught up with them at such speeds. Falling now with both soldiers in suit he would tumbled further and further downward slowly letting their little flame body's with the force of the spins before smashing them hard into the ground, breaking the once shinny flawless flooring to pieces.

The newly created fiery bat would quickly gather itself into a quick charge towards ace aiming its claws past his head for a quick drive by attack as a sword wielder and lance solider moved to the boy's sides and attempted to strike at the same time to pincer him into harm.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The newly created fiery bat would quickly charge towards Ace, spiteful that it had lost it's weapon. Ace offered a smug sly grin-- extending his tongue at the bat. It aimed it's claws past his head for a quick drive by attack; not bad but also not good for it either. Lances were special weapon's capable of snatching enemies off calavry if needed, flying bats couldn't be much different. The boy attempted to plunge the weapon into the bat mid-range, it would be succesful, but because of such, goo-y liquid spurted upon his cheek and shirt. The bat was dead... Dead as they come. When a sword wielder and lance solider moved to the boy's sides', they undoubtedly figured they could catch him off surprise. The two attempted to strike him down at the same time to pincer him into harm. Now-- Ace had been taken a little back by the two, he quickly pivoted missing the lance barely, but a sword painfully slid against his torso. Fuck man... That would be a scar! An imperfection, incapable of removal! These things had the nerve to damage him! Ace Kageki immediately lost it. Despite blood now drenching the front of his black shirt, Ace switched from pivot to spin, throwing his legs under his body like a break dancer and completely sweeping the two's legs from under them. They made grunts, as butt met floor. Ace then capitalized as he stood up piercing them both angrily. "HahHAAHAha, THAT"S WHAT YOU GET!!!"

Meanwhile five small lancers and soldiers circled Lenneth; the primary boss of these monsters was chortling from behind as it began to move forward. Aiming two powerful flame-throwers at Lenneth's position. The infantry could sense Len's power and thus hesitated to attack, but one by one they moved in on his boy slashing and piercing. Their attacks would cause stinging damages if successful!

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenny watched and carefully considerations for the actions of these enemies and for his allies ability to defend himself, combat felt very thrilling again to be a part of. He could feel his muscles and sense start to awaken with the hardships and adrenaline pumping through him like a soothing injection of ecstasy causing his body to tingle with sensations, it was highly pleasurable that little kink that really bumped it high. Carefully rushing down a lancer that had cheeped up behind him with a powerfully close-liner that rammed that poor fellow into the ground before finding Len's foot crushing his face.

Taking back notice to his partner the boy's body dripped with red as the air filled up with the iron scent of his blood, drawing from an kinder heart Lenny almost tired to rush to the boy's aid however he was struck with a large torrent of energy. Rising his hand as the darkness formed around into a large sphere that overtook him just as the flames from hell reached him. Holding his ground Lenneth was slightly push back as the continuous torrent of fires poured on him almost reaching though the cold shadows would not allow it. The other two solders coming in fast Lenneth had to move quickly.

He leaped up from his positions rotating up into the skies near the high ceiling as his make shift shield was push back misinforming it shape then erupting into a large burst. Sending glass like shards of dark matter flying across the solders throats with puncturing results. The big boss again send his fires in a steady stream this time pushing Lenny back onto a wall before he pushed off and landed back at the top of the stairs. Lenny noticed slight burn marks on his flesh noting their appearance didn't effect his overall appearance at all. He stood ready as another fireball fly and aimed itself between Ace and himself for a likely explosive outcome.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Lenneth was displaying abilities far exceeding the tiny ant Mr. Kageki could ever hope to be. Huh.  'Guess that was the difference between Perfect and Imperfect; one had to try.. The other could pull it off with no care. Such an unfair game, thought Ace as he glimpsed up at his new friend. Ace had just pulled his red lance from the corpse, or rather ash pile; in the meantime, though he'd stumbled back a step or two. The speed of the moment was beginning to shock him; then again... He oddly liked the feeling of terror. spiked up, black, bed-head style hair matched his bloodied-up look extra perfectly. It was scary how he gave off a deranged look, and could actually pull it off well. The whole scheme of it all looked like a sociopath had just made it's newest kill and was now panting to attack the next nearest target it could find.~

"Damn Len, for some strange reason I get the feeling you do this a lot." On que with his tone, Lenny broke into using powerful magics against the Flame-Thrower monster. He shot into the air, shot glass-- or some shit like that. Honestly Ace was a little starstruck staring up at his ally. Just when Ace thought, 'yeah, I'm a badass too!' Lenneth would outclass him yet twice. Shit. SHIT. SHIIIT. SHIIIIIT.

The boy sighed as he deflected a soldier's sword, though jumping back he watched as a piece of Lenny's spell struck it dead. Orange flames illuminated the mortal teenager. He looked insanely cool in the shine of the fire, however 'cool' may've been an ironic word to describe it. "Lenneth, where did you learn that kind of--" Cut-off by the launch of a fire-ball the size of a small house, Ace shot into a run. He was heading for cover behind a large column connecting the floor to the ceiling. The architecture was chipped away, but still would've been beautiful to the teenager. Had it been different circumstances-- he might've stopped to comment on it's beauty. Back on track, Ace, was with no defensive magic, this single column-- this pillar of hope.. was all he could count on. He trusted Lenneth would have devised his own route of escape or perhaps counter-claim to such immensive magical prowess.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth shrugged at Ace's comment, not wanting to show too much of himself to a stranger like this nor foretell the exploits of the La Vaeas in a place where everyone had a new beginning. Tainting this existence with feats he could not prove any longer or things that pertained to others from memories that have long since weavered into legend would prove to likely be his undoing. For now he would be a new face before the masses to these gods that watched them.

“A few bouts here and there. I spend most of my time studying really, and other earthly pleasures hehe”

Striking his feet to the ground as the large fireball arose from the boss, its size quickly raising into that of a notable attack that would likely cause more damage and notoriety to their hidden pray as well as a painfully spoil of combat. And with Ace's actions it seemed clear that it was Lenneth's turn to step up to this fight, this time at least. As his feet held firm Lenneth's magics once more rose around his perfect body, spiralling into a dance of colour and dark light while his positioned himself into a seductive trance, holding himself with embracing darkness. From behind him a large circle opened inscribed with ancient languages appeared breaking forth from the twisted shadows and then came forth a disfigured female of horrid beauty yet holding the charming mannerism of the unliving. Her eyes seething with ruby fliud dripping down her pale white broken cheeks while her teeth laid decaying out from her skull, the moonlight sliver of her hair that echoed of being immeresed in water was her own redeeming feature.

“Best to hold your ears Deaf Ace”

After a slight que and the fireball nearly reaching Lenneth's beautifully form the monstrous female unleashed a howl of horrible magics and sound as her eyes nearly blind lifeless eyes nearly jetted out from their sockets, letting her scream bello throughout the area in agonize volume with incredible force of air pressuring off her voice. Sending a huge shock-wave of evil powers throughout and sniffing out the fireball and the lesser elementals cold dead, little more then vanishing embers. The large fire fight back, holding itself firm against the wail but found most of its energy sparking away from its body pitifully. Once the banshee took in a breath her form vanished as did Lenneth's conjuring magics. His posture much more relaxed now as he held out his hand towards Ace, beckoning his immediate action.

“Finishing blow is rightfully yours Ace”

Snapping his light fingers Lenny then quickly empowered his ally with great force and desire, embedding him with a light pinkish aura, enhancing Ace's physical attack power and speed to much greater heights not yet achieved naturally to the boy but something surely he would find within himself one day.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"Earthly desire? You mean like-- OH!" Ace had started a half-done chuckle as he scrambled behind the protection that was the large pillar. He panted, the sprint having taken a bit of his physical energy from him. But he was far from unconscious, in fact.. He was more hyper-active than ever before!

This Lenneth guy is...

Something about him...

You felt it too? He couldn't possibly be...

The voices in Mr. Kageki were in the climax of a discussion, he'd casually ignored. It was probably unimportant as always anyways. Instead of listening, Ace had peered out from behind the column, watching in awe as the sexy man Lenny happened to be, unleashed amazing ower, forces of which Ace never would've imagined himself, was this the capability of.. Perfection?! Ace may've only naturally been horny because of the magical passives Lenneth possessed, but he had to admit. This guy looked good. Up in the air, purple light flashing around, kung-pow, ka-boom. Ace mouthed silent, yet support to Lenneth all the while.

Then, the Charm Lord commanded him to cover his ears, the boy had no objections. He believed in the beautiful magic Lenny possessed. The lanky-tall teenager watched as the man summoned a Banshee of tremendous size. It screamed, dousing the flames and causing the fabric of reality to liquify from sheer waves of sound. The boy heard it extremely loud even underneath his hands. It was so loud, that even despite attempting to ignore the sound, his ears bled. Blood trickling from the ears, he was forced to press against the pillar until after it ended. He then felt his ability raising immensely on Lenneth's call. The incredible power filled him up like a cup being overflown with water. He stood up and the movement of his hand blurred. He jumped as his entire body blurred, though everything felt slow to his brain. Was this the ultimate peak of power?

It had to be... Ace moved from his spot up the wall and hung upside down, his face displaying true terror at what he was capable of, and at the same time, excitement.

He rapidly began to move around the room. Testing his abilities. Coming off his skin was delicate pink material. It was transparent in opacity by 40%, but was like energy in color. It then became evident to him that Lenny had given him such power. He turned to the target and launched into the air above the beast. He dialed back his arm, and shook his head frantically-- as if berserk. The outward explosive force of his punch shot his fist towards the foul wretch. Now then, once he came within a seven foot reach-- it was over for good. "FULMINATION!" The single word, would cause a large inky arm to explode from his shoulder down, resembling a goo-like substance, while pushing out to reach into the beast. It was much larger than a regular fist at the end, and with The La Vaes' buffing his strength it would and did tear straight through the beast, annihilating the thing nigh immediately after a screech of terror would escape it's being. The Fire Boss took it's last breath before it was erupting into flames at the epicenter of it all. Ace kicked up from within these flames and landed way off at the feet of Lenny. Displaying martial finesse at it's best.

The jump was at least twenty yards. Which gave Ace hope that he could eventually acquire this power, reaffirming his confidence in his own power level... He fell to his knees exasperated, and then slid onto his butt, a bit tired from all the events having unfolded in the castle. The pink around him dissipated into nothing, rendering him a mortal man once more. "That was fucking amazing dude." His own context, and rightfully so. The boy laughed slightly scrubbing smeared blood off his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenny watched happily as his partner of the day did his job well enough to put an end to this little monstrous fire pet, keeping its will at bay. Ace also seemed quite enjoy the little power boost from the dark prince, a mere shadow of what Lenny could offer and of what the boy could do on his own someday but it was still good to have fun with it. Len could really feel the boy's enjoyment sparked from this glimpse of his possible future. That or he was just plain excitable for a person his age whatever it was really inspiring to see the energy.

Despite just what they had faced, not telling the young man of the fire's origins. Though faint and hinder from the heat of battle Lenny could feel the pluses of hearts emulating from that beast of flames, well not entire hearts but rather fragments of it. Slow and few between pluses that radiant of the beast like a tiny worlds in their own right, he wondered just what that thing was exactly but he knew it was not naturally formed from thin air. Likely it was birthed at the cost of many lives reaching out to be born again.

It had not been many years but still quite a bit of time since the La Vaeas witness to such joy to life and its excitements, he'd would keep this information to himself for the time being tilting at the sorrow of this revelation himself. Time really escaped you without a single mind anymore but it did not dull the power of emotions. What lay before this fellow showed promise, one day Lenny may need to test this.

Keeping on the smile Lenneth appalled the man cheerfully

“I'm glad your enjoy it haha I see in your future one day you being a formidable warrior”

Pressings his index and middle finger on his own lips Lenneth then puckered into a small kiss before blowing it at Ace, conjuring a magical rose pink heart that quickly flew towards the human with softer magics. If the was allowed to hit Ace the magical heart shape spell would quickly restore the boy's body from harm, healing many of his injuries greatly with Lenneth's vast magics as well as restore his physical energy as well in the form of stamina. It be very soothing as well, lightly stimulating Ace's body pleasant and sensual sensations to promote him back to a heather state and  take away the pain of their intense battle from memory.

“That should help you feel better, we should move on and find this pray, the battle would have likely informed him of our target.”

Lenneth would start to struting again quickly trying to make it up the stairs and aiming for the west wing of this huge castle for them to explore.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The kiss created a heart in the air that Ace allowed touch his cheek lightly. It caused a blush from the boy as his body washed away it's tire in exchange for a dose of dopamine. Without realizing the teenager blew a kiss back at Lenneth, before shaking out of his trance like state. He listened to the La Vaes silently and followed in behind the older man.

They made off to the west wing, upon reaching the door at the top of the stairwell. Ace stepped up and pulled the door open. It resonated with the sound of a vault being pulled open against a stone flooring. In a way, that was exactly was happening. Inside the two would see various furniture covered by white blankets. It was spooky. Heartless raised from the ground at the smell of Ace's heart-- the boy, with lance still in hand, got into a defensive pose. "Looks like more trouble. Use some flashy fireworks again Lenneth!" Ace spoke ignorantly, still unaware that his friend was a heartless himself.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Once he pushed the large gates into this room open Lenneth quickly felt a surge of emotions within this closed off space, emotional remains that bellow and echoed their pain into his senses as the might heartless filched in pain. A lot had occur in this place, enough to generate a echo of time that sustained itself like an infections to this world's history, a great deed or misfortune demonstrated with cruel hopeless results. Lenny walked in closer at the cover pieces of the room trying to filter out his physical senses to grasp on the residual memory left behind even as the heartless appeared to them. Lenneth felt a much needed kinship to their companion, speaking to them with hidden connections he would find this comfort will founded in happily return. They too sought after something in this world though for much more apparent reason then what Ace wanted to do and with a reason Lenneth fully understood.

He offered them the command to proceed as normal while the dark king himself continued to scan the room , they would seek out the boy with renewed vigour at a fresh heart. Len would paused and offer up his stand to Ace's misguided views to his allegiance, turning with a slick smile with his fangs bearing their white graces at the boy's sights.

“One cannot always shows the tip of their beauty to every simple Joe they pass, one has to tease the stimulation well and build up to the true apex of a climax at the finish then finish once more till they are drained. The minor dark ones pose no threat to me so you'd best fight hard Ace, only you have your own life in your hands”

Counting to walk into the huge room and connecting halls, taking a moment to stand right up to one of his heartless subjects before kissing the creature on the head and moving on to his investigation. Touching the walls and sliding corners of the furniture to be stripped of their white sheets, finding not only physical means to a great sin but the emotional backlash of it to.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace seemed to make the 'WTF' face as Lenneth, pretty much told the boy to fuck off and take care of himself. He then made an even greater 'WTF' face when the La Vaes kissed the murderous things... That was officially it, Ace had seen it all. From sexy incubus men messing with his emotions only to make out with heartless, to whatever the hell else weird one could find in the solar system. Personally, Ace felt royally livid; that Lenneth would leave him to fight and possibly die. But ehh-- stuff happens.

The boy began to prod his spear into the heads of heartless as they rushed his sides and tore his shirt in various places. This shit was bogus man, he was easily wiping the floor with the lancers but... Heartless were just a tad bit more unpredictable.

Moments after remarks, shouts, and noises of bookshelves toppling over, Ace would throw the last heartless through a window... or possibly some vase. Whatever it was, made a shatter loud enough to echo in the room. That fiasco would end with Ace pushing himself through the doorway on the other side of the room. He passed Lenny, and moved into the dimly lit hall, which led deeper down into this castle. He wondered what could live here. He sure as heck betted on a monster after that fiery thing from earlier... But...

Where was it?

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth walked near Ace that had battled his way here after the investigation, likely not finding him the favour after Lenny had to tell him not to rely on him to win this entire quest for him but he hadn't hinder him either, he helped in his own way but wanted this man to proceed to his own desire with his own hands, growth after all. His thoughts right now were more concerned about this place and the reason it seemed hunted with the fate's hatred, almost if something had cursed this world into being such a fallen shadow of what once was, if this was the fate of it in the light then maybe the darkness was its true home. Even the people in the town seemed to be affected by the state of his lone castle, hiding away from the night once it grew dark, finding little trade with no one brave enough to open routes with a cursed land. This needed an intervention.

“Congrats on winning that bout, did you find anything on the way here?”

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace pulled what was left of his bloodied, ripped, shirt off, revealing a toned abdomen and biceps. Firm and such that they literally shouted that he lifts. Ace then walked forward and continues down the passageway leading under the castle. Truth was his feelings were tampered with, he decided to give The La Vaes the silent treatment, as he knew nothing stung one's pride worse than that. Even Kings of the highest renown couldn't stand being ignored.

Upon reaching a locked door at the end of the hallway, the boy marked the lock with an Outburst tattoo, if had he not-- then he'd be stuck staring there for a minute. The Outburst Tattoo would explode moments later-- blowing the lock to smithereens, after doing so the door would creak loudly as Ace peered inside the room. It sounded like nails on a chalkboard, and the hinges definitely spoke for themselves. What with them not being oiled in decades, likely. The room itself was mostly empty besides some boxes here and there. Though, this looked like the perfect place for a heartless attack... Ace remained on the ready.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth's eyes rolled and proceeded behind Ace disregarding him further as a ally to that of a strange for the time being while the boy called off and learned his lesson. Pausing that thought Lenny nodded on Ace's bod for a moment admiring it and admitting the guy took care of himself, a brow raised for him in recognition and continued travailing with him for the time being.

Ace took it upon himself to open their next path with some explosive means to the look, instead of just unlocking it for some reason, he had a flare for the extravagant now didn't he? Though the room was empty from the first impression it gave. Boxes, old dust with broken pieces of the flooring scattered about not much else so far. Lenneth walked in first with little fear for his own safety unlike Ace who's grip seemed to tighten around his weapon.

There was something else in this room, a light echo of a heart beat that resonated on the non physical plane of this space, one that all heartless could hear. Once box, only one hidden among the few there and laced with no means of true protection. Walking over to it the dark king picked the lone box, blowing the dust off from him as it snarled his complexion for a moment before falling off. Opening it even he didn't see what would come.

A tiny but loud scream came forth from the contains, a tiny little tea cup of all things. Looking down at the strange living piece of of pottery Lenny found himself being assaulted as little cup jumped out and tried to head butt the La Vaeas. Reeling back just from the sudden surprise made Lenny drop the box and with it the tiny little cup tried to flee the room before nearly running into ace. It stopped again before trying to move around a little faster with its little hops.

“You'll never take me!!” the little tea cup shouted while attempting to make his escape.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace glanced down at the tea cup, hen up at Lenny. He cracked a smile at the La Vaes, before scooping he cup into his hand and addressing it, "Well, well, well. And who might you be, little thing? Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" Ace titled the cup, in various angles as if to study how it could speak, was it robotic? Nope.. Must be magic. Magic here, magic there; it was so abundant in this universe that running into odd creatures like talking silverware and food utensils didn't even seem odd. Well, it did, but it didn't scare Ace in any weird ways. Not like it might for one who'd never seen something so peculiar. "Lenneth, what d'ya say we question it? It might know a thing or two about the monster that lives here." The tea-cup squirmed in the boy's hand, before biting his finger. Causing Ace to jump and curse loudly, before steam rolled out his ears and he began to make a funny anime-themed face at the little object. Hey! Hey! Watch it there kid, one drop and you'll go splat! Got it?!"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top