Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
This means Jace is thinking
~  That means it is a time skip

As the shores where battered by a storm, the tree's being blown about from the harsh winds. Standing there in a blue coat, a hood covering his face was a boy, hands glowing a blue color, as his coat was wiped around in the wind, his hood falling from his head. There the boy's eyes where visible, glowing a blue color as he cast a spell. The target was a figure, strangely the same as him. It was a Lost, forming into a replica of the boy. Suddenly the boy feel, his magic fading as the Lost walked towards him.~

~A bright light woke Xern up, some how he fell asleep on the beach. He wiped some of the sand off his clothing as he looked around. Where was everyone? Wasn't he here with his friends, huh.....Well then, nothing he could do but try to find them. Wait what where there names? As he stood there a breeze blew by, making his hair blow to the side, revealing his markings, the white tatoos on his cheek

Last edited by Karlgv on April 11th 2016, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The mushy went sands were squashed under the weight of a tall, lanky, male. He wore a black shirt, red sweatpants, and eyes that held a bit of fire in them. The Islands were always uncanny to the boy. They were beautiful... But not perfect. To be perfect people had to want it. These Islands bored the populace. That meant obviously, that it was an imperfect paradise, a haven.. but not a heaven. So the only thing Ace Kageki could do was make grunts of dissatisfaction and scratch the back of his neck. Annoyed that everything wasn't like him. Perfect.

The sun beamed down upon Mr. Kageki as he clicked his tongue. A half-empty water bottle poured trickling clear liquids down his throat. Down... Down... Down. All gone. The water had slid from the crevices of his lips, to his dimples, to his neck. Wettening his hot tan skin. "Maaaaaaaan," said the boy as he crushed the bottle within his palm. "If only I had something peculiar to fiddle around with. Then maybe things could start poppin' eh?" The boy chuckled to himself as his sly smile wandered from the slamming waves of the deep oceans, down the beaches sand. His shoes were slightly soaked from the splash of the salted blues.~His eyes blinked twice, they locked onto the kid-- Xern. Who was down the beaches narrow latitude.

Who's the fuck is that?

I don't know moron! Why dontcha get the fuck out the boy's head and find out?!

Fuck you skank! I like it here. Stupid bitch!

Both of you shut the hell up and let Ace focus! God damn!

"Urghh, hush-- please. I'm going to approach him. Just stay quiet you three..." The slendered, cat-eyed boy barked under his breath. He then brushed his bed-head hair a little. In both pants pockets, hands traveled into like snakes. He bobbed his head slightly as he approached with a skeptical comedic, toothy, grin and lazy studious eyes. He walked until he was easily fifteen feet before Xern and stopped. With a shrug he tilted his head. Sizing the boy up. Literally... His eyes drifted up and down the boy's attire, while Ace partially bent over.. Or was that a bow? Who knows.~ "Uhh, so like.. Yo? kekeke."

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Hmm, the sounds of the waves are puzzling, I hear was sound like moving sand but.... Xern turns his head and sees a boy bent over infront of him. He seemed to have greeted him. Puzzling. I think I should respond. "Hello, how are you? You don't have to bow to greet your self." Jace says moving a tuff of hair into his face, hiding a eye. Why did I do this? Huh. Xern sit's there and examines the boy, taking every detail he can find in the boys figure

As Xern did this, his face paling as he spoke a figure could be seen in the distance. It seems to hide in the shadows, hiding almost, and a faint string can be seen from the Xern to the figure, though only to a Person who is adept in Magic could see it.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace leans upwards and brings a hand to his chin. He half-crosses his arms as he does so. Smile still intact the boy chuckles. His voice is... different. Not to deep or too soft, as if his voice was the perfect one to fit his body type. Is this what one would call perfection? It had better be! Thought Mr. Kageki-kun. Huehue. Whatcha doin' out here on the beach eh? It's hotter than a latina on a nude bea--" The boy's smile shifted as his eyes raised and he looked away. He then shook his head. Turning back to his friend only to notice the kid was zoning out. Oh man, did that mean Ace was being a bore?! "Sorry about that there sweatshirt, I guess my metaphor wouldn't make any sense here. I mean honestly! Comparing one beach to another isn't clever at all! It just makes me look redundant. I'm suppose to be perfect anyways! I can't be making such off mistakes... But forget that, what're you doing? Are you looking behind me? Hello?"

Maybe he's retarded?

Shut the hell up, you're annoying the master!

Ugh... Dumbasses

Ace looked behind himself ignoring the voices in his head as usual, being a schizophrenic, his illness should've driven him crazy long ago. Maybe it did... But he sure didn't give any hints of it. Well-- Besides his tom-foolery and uncanny comic personality that is. But whatever. Fuuuuck that. It was make-a-friend-wearing-a-jacket day at the beach...  wait! Wait a bloomin' minute!!!

"Hey, why the hell'er you wearing a jacket anyways? It's a hundred degrees out here! You'll have a stroke... Heeellloooo? Are you listening there?" Hmm. Maybe he's seeing something? Ace would tense a little. What was this kid thinking about?...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Hmm maybe he has some importance in this world, or maybe he is a Traveller in this world. Xern says as he wonders about the boy, then he catches him talking towards him. "Oh sorry, you where talking about my jacket? Well it is just something I wear, it is somewhat of a habit." Xern says as he looks towards the boy, making as much eye contact as he can.

So his eyes are similar to that of a cats. He might have something to be linked with the mass of cats as of late. Maybe just some informations on their whereabouts. Might want to ask him. Xern ponders to himself as he starts to blankly stare at the boy.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"Why though?" The lanky one said, making a bewildered look, before seconds later shrugging and placing two hands on his waist. He then clicked his tongue once again. It sure was hot out here. "Maaaaaaaaaan, it sure is hot out here!"

Ace you have a beautiful mind good sir!

... Kiss ass.

For real though...

"Tell ya what Jack, how about we go get a bite to eat in the local cafe? I'm starving and it ain't gettin' any cooler than the breezes already are at mid-day. Ace turned on his heel and began walking back up to the village. Both hands tucked in his sweatpants once again. His crazy hair actually looked pretty good if one were to examine it close enough. Unlucky for them though-- he woke up like this. A natural perfectionist.

"So, what brings you here Jack? You like to see girls in their bikinis' too?" Ace allowed his lips to curl into a slight smug grin. Truth was he didn't really come here for that. But 'ey, this kid could probably find half-naked women far more appealing than an ideal about becoming 'perfection,' anyhow...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Hmm, this boy thinks I'm here for the girls in there Water clothing. Well then, I guess I might explain what I'm here to do. Xern think's as he starts walking toward's the boy. "Well, I'm here looking for thing, trying to solve a question that I have had if there is anything in this world that could be perfect. You're the closest thing towards it." Xern says, his blank stare looking towards the boy. Flattery, that should be good for this situation. Reading his body language and such, and since most people like flattery, I can assume with ease that this will prove positive towards my realtion ship with this boy.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
No Fucking way--

DID HE JUST--

Oh god, why!

Ace stopped dead in his tracks, as his hand reached out and pressed against Jack's chest. Then there was a pause; a second of hesitation. Before Ace's head slowly turned to look at the man's face. His facial appearance showing that of a scrunched up feature with tears were falling like waterfalls from his face.

"What.. Did you.. Say. About lil' ole me," said the lanky anime cliche. As he bit his hand in uncertainty. Finally someone in the universe was noticing that his perfection was not debatable. Finally... Finally!

Back to top Go down

Nero~
That was a bigger success than I thought it would be. This person seems to praise perfection above all else. Xern says as he stands there, confused on the boys facial structure. Then after a short break, Xern realises something. He never introduced himself. "Um, sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Xern Starling. Nice to meet you, I hope our relationship can be that of friends." He says as he smiles. The smile is that of a person that wouldn't smile often. Well at least that has been said. Now back onto the matter of how this person thinks....Hmm maybe he is simple minded, or maybe I could learn something from him. Either way maybe reading his mind would grant me some knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The abnormally deformed cry face that was Ace would drift it's eyes away from the boy. Only half-way catching the boy's name and introduction. Almost like a wave of the hand, Mr. Kageki spoke through his smile without lifting a muscle in his body. "Yeah, yeah Jackie," started to the mindmage, but  his attention was drawn in from the direction he was peering off at now... It seemed someone shrouded in black was standing in front of a building staring at the two. He must've been stalking them for some time.

Who ate the motherfucking cheetos?!

Ace allowed his face to return to normal, he then bonked his head softly with a balled fist, telling the voice to hush mentally. Ace Kageki spoke in regards with Xern now, though without eye contact. He looked more serious than ever before! "Looky there Jack, we got company. The name's Ace by the way. In case you wanted to know." Two eyes stuck on their target only to blink once and narrow as the quietness instilled.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Hmm, we have company, as well as my ally here has the name of Ace. Interesting name. Xern looks over to the figure his blank stare still not changed. Hmm, shrouding yourself in a something black, can't tell what it is from here, maybe something of magic origins. With this xern pulls out a pair of gloves and puts them on, preparing for what might happen. As he does this he runs every scenario that he can imagine in his mind, and chooses one he likes and prepares to enact it.

"So, is this a friend of yours? Or is this a unwelcome figure? Maybe it is a person who is just curious on who we are. We do stand out in the crowd." Xern says as he makes preparations for what could happen. Maybe I should not show all my magic right now. Maybe I should just use my basic spells

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace shook his head. Staying silent, from his palm he rubbed his thumbs against his four fingers, by doing this a black liquid seemed to spontaneously generate, it poured to the ground forming a puddle of ink. The ink had started black, but it's color soon changed to a rainbow trove of glimmering foil and shine. With the palette moving and changing, strange bubbling ooze formed on the ground at their feet within the mess.

"Watch this Jackie.~"

The liquidy substance began to have small tightly compressed balls raise from it's surface, brought on by gestures of the hand until only the microscopic balls of rainbow colors stood before them-- so many were in the air' it was like a see-through blanket. The microscoptice were literally so many in number they were viewable! This was an ability literally made on the spot, but things simila to it's affects had been tested prior ... The ability to manipulate Vapor inside the Ink, and the force that ink outwards... The possibilities of successfully hitting the opponent were limitless when combined with the ripping abilities of gale force wind.

"Want to see how many pieces I can shred him into? Using nothing but these inky droplets to cut into his flesh? They'll move like knives with spinning rotation speeds exceeding 210MPH when forced forward. Plus... If ink enters the bloodstream, it'll act as a venom, very difficult to treat... So whatcha think? Should I?"

Do it.

Seems like a waste of your mana, m'lord.

Right. Not only that, you've ignored Xern entirely. Maybe the figure isn't opposing you. Take a moment to think this through Ace!

The sense of annoyance was very real. Then again-- Ace didn't exactly feel like erasing something from existence right now to begin with... He was still starving, and the cafe was across the block! Maybe he'd pass this one time.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Hmm ink, interesting ability. Seems to be like a manipulation magic he is using. Xern looks at the poison, and starts to think of things that could be used to improve the ink. As he thinks of this, his stomach growls. Hmm, maybe getting food would be beneficial if I can Eat, then maybe I can be more efficient.

As this happens, the cords connected to Xern darkened a little as the figures form gains color.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
With no answer in the air, Ace released all of his tiny ink particles outwards which would've connected and obliterated their target had the man not been so fast. He dodged to the right at rapid acceleration leaving all the particles to destroy a cabbage shop.

Darn.

Ace sighed, as he scratched his head. looking to his ally for any confirmation skills ready to be used. One trick outplayed didn't mean Ace was done, but he was annoyed and didn't want to battle. Rather he just wanted to EAT.

"C'mon Jack. End this quick buddy, I'm hungry."

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Hmm, maybe this person could have been made into a problem since we attacked him. Xern looks towards ace. "So, do you mind if I use some of my magic?" Xern says as he looks towards the other figure. *Mind reading Active towards the other figure* Let's see what he has in his head.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"You don't have to ask! Just shoot the motherfucker!" said the lanky boy, as he whipped his arm forward. Extending a boney tanned finger, the teenager's bed-head black hair shuffles with the breezes in synced harmony. He resembled a model with his current body positioning, though, his red sweatpants didn't exactly shout, 'model material'. Thus taking away from his perfect look.

The target at hand pulled a short sworded blade from it's pocketed holster and charged at rapid speed. He aimed to slice diagonally against Ace Kageki. The tall boy dove onto his feet a foot backwards, the blade would slice a hole through his shirt.

Good dodging Ace-y.

You can say that again!

Literally instantly later the attacker's focus switched onto Xern. The bladed cloak-man buzzed his blade from right to left multiple times in hopes to murder the boy immediately. With this method in action, he'd combo to spin around and plant a foot against Ace's chest.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Hmmm, this figures attacks are well timed well thought out. Guess that means I could go all out. Xern looks towards the blades, calculating the direction it will be used, and when the opening opens, he would step in and draw his sword,slashing at the figures torso. Figuring that would give him enough time to grab the figures head, Xern would reach(with his free hand) and attempt to use his magic it alter the figures memory(But might not work.)

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The figure side-steps wickedly, getting under Xern's left shoulder as he swung. This would catch Xern off balance and leave him wide open, if such things occurred, the figure would move on the offense to wrap himself around Xern's pelvic area and pull him upwards in the air. Then he'd shake his head like a Berzerker, before back bending and emulating an offbeat suplex from the front, or some sort of DDT, only without a headlock and more-so a waist-lock.~ If successful, he'd ram Xern's head into the ground like a wrestler. Leaving the boy on the ground dizzy for a moment, two on one wasn't his thing... But ehh.~

Turning some attention back to Ace, the man swung his blade around in a circular motion. Taunting the boy but remaining silent.

"What the?! Just who are you?!" Shouted the boy as he ran forward and launched a few quick boxing jabs at the figure. He was going easy... But only because he wanted answers, finishing this guy to early would just be stupid. They needed to know why he was here. But Ace wasn't in control of Xern-- so whatever happens, happens...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern, could not escape the things grasp, but he could recover, a list a little. As he was being suplexed(poorly I might add) He flipped his legs over, catching himself though he pulled a muscle. He would jump back, wincing from the pain, as he tried to calculate how to solve this, If only he could reach the things mind.

"Can you hold him off for a little, I am going to try to use my magic to tap into its mind." Xern says as his eyes and hands start to glow. Xern starts to reach out toward the attacker, trying to read it mind, if just by a little.

*Mind read active*

(OOC: If you could, my next post should be a completion on my spell, so yeah)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top