Julian
July 14th 2017, 8:13 pm
OneWingedDemon

Eric Glint (WIP)
July 14th 2017, 11:43 am
Eric Glint

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anya
Anya stopped in her mid prance and quickly spun around staring at Charity like a deer in headlights, she held her hands up in the air in a 'I surrender!' fashion. Though she quickly changed her body posture puffing her nonexistent chest out. Her confidence did a complete one-eighty and she quickly did her confident laugh though it sounded absolutely nervous and her little body shook a little in a slightly frightened tone, however that quickly ceased. "My....MY HAIR GROW!?! Master I think you should have your eyes checked or perhaps you've been in the sun for too long and need to rest don't worry my house is right there and we can rest when we get there. I mean come on, HAIR GROW!?! That's ridiculous, preposterous! There's now way my hair could just magically grow whenever I wanted it too or it wanted too! It's not like it can travel super far or become really strong or something! It's not like my hair can control my body or something!? Master where in the world do you get these idea's!?" Anya started to laugh loudly and slowly her laughter started to die down and she got very quiet. At that point she sighed sorrowfully, the two tentacles on her shoulder took the bags from her hands and held them up in the air behind her. Anya simply looked forward at Charity, however she didn't look her in the eyes. She looked at her feet and tears were forming in her eyes. 'Here we go again' Anya thought to herself scorning herself. She had made it so close they were right in front of her house and all they had to do was get inside and put bags away, but she couldn't even do that. She knew soon the tea and the Onigiri they bought would be on the floor and Charity would call her a freak and everything.

At that point Anya closed her eyes and she slightly had one eye open looking slightly up at Charity awaiting for the name calling to start.

Back to top Go down

Charity
At first, Charity couldn't quite stop thinking of just how odd this girl was. That deer-in-the-headlights look and her 'surrendering', which turned into something defensive, all of it was just weird. And then the pipsqueak started ranting on and on. She was definitely hiding something. There couldn't have any other reason for her to act like this otherwise.

Cocking an eyebrow, the musician would have popped a hip and crossed her arms if the weights in her hands didn't prevent that. And then it happened. Her hair picked up Anya's bags. Like an extra set of light blue hands. Charity's eyebrow went from raised to furrowed as she attempted to make out just exactly how she felt about it. It was weird, for sure, but not exactly a reason for her to look so... Oh god, she looked so sad. Was the little squirt expecting her to reject her or something? Because that wasn't going to happen.

Charity sighed, shifting the bags in her hands once again. There was no ditching her now. Not with that look of supreme pitifullness. She wouldn't be able to handle some kid crying. “That's one weird trick, I guess, but I've seen better...” she said as she walked past Anya with an unimpressed expression.

Or at least, that's what she tried to convince herself of. But honestly speaking, this ranked up there in Charity's book with the boneless motions of the Nobodies. Those creepy things were just... nonsense. Plain and simple. The very thought of them made her want to shiver.

When the musician was some paces away from Anya she stopped, remembering that they were almost to her house and she didn't want to have to walk further than she had to. “Hey pipsqueak,” she called over her shoulder to the girl without turning her head. “Are you going to show me the way or do I have to turn into a psychic or whatever?”

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Anya
Anya shut her eyes tightly and slowly tears started to trail down her eyes and she started to silently cry when she walked past her and spoke to her saying that was a weird trick.

Here it comes.

She balled her fists and got ready for the verbal onslaught that was surely about to take place. Maybe it would be worse then those kids at the beach, or perhaps the first time she met one of the shop owners.

Charity was about to lay into her good, however something happened. She heard her call out to her and she asked her where her house exact location would be. Anya looked up at her with a brightened look, however the tears still streamed down her face. She slowly walked towards Charity still crying, however suddenly she quickly took off like a rocket towards her. Her tentacles calmly dropped the bags on the floor despite how out of it she currently was at the moment. She quickly rocketed towards Charity's midsection and hugged the girl. She held onto her while her each and every single last tentacle wrapped around both of them as Anya hugged Charity tightly simply ecstatic about the simple fact for once she wasn't rejected.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top