roleplay
Latest topics
Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Doomed Seer
RP Words : 0
Munny : 70
It was an ordinary day in Twilight Town. The shops were open. The children were playing their games. The adolescence was complaining about their summer assignments. The Disciplinary Committee was keeping the town safe. The only thing out of place was me.

My name is Rei. I'm 16. I look average. Some people say I'm weird, but it doesn't really get to me.

I have these weird dreams about wars fought with key shaped swords. Sometimes when I'm angry, I feel a coldness in my chest. Sometimes when I'm REALLY angry, my chest starts emitting this aura of black. Other times I'm normal.

I live around Sunset Terrace and hang out on the hill. It has a really nice view, but other than that it's not really special.

"Just an ordinary day for a not ordinary person." I say as I look out onto the rails below.

I hear a shuffling behind me and I turn quickly. It's just that dog climbing into a random bag.

"Okay, okay. I'll help you out."I sighed.

I go over to the dog and open the bag. The dog comes out, jumps on me, and starts licking me. I glare at the dog and tell him to go home. The dog whimpers and reluctantly walks away.

"Why do people leave the bags up here anyway?" I ask myself.

I put the bag in one of the convenient garbage cans then sat down again.

Last edited by The Doomed Seer on January 10th 2015, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Felicity
Munny : 238
"Because it's fun to see what mischief that dog makes," a gentle, sing-song voice answered a question that wasn't expecting a response.

A woman came walking up the pathway that lead to the top of Sunset Terrace. Long silver-blue locks flowed with the wind, matching eyes glimmering with the same smile present on her face. A form-fitting bustier was accompanied by detached sleeves and a hood, and she sported frilled skirt today. Her fingers were laced behind her back in a casual manner as she took slow, playful steps toward the woman.

Her feet stopped at the side of the bench she was sitting on, looking out towards the ever-setting sun, and continued to speak without looking away. "He's a cutie that belongs to a couple kids around here, that dog. BUt it would seem he enjoys causing trouble. People humor that and leave things lying around for him." She giggled, though more at her train of thought than what she was actually saying. It was like a game. What would that dog get into next? Setting the thought aside, she gave the woman beside her a side glance with a friendly smile. "I'm Felicity."

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,747/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I looked at the woman warmly. She seemed nice enough and surely wouldn't cause any harm.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Rei. I don't think I've ever seen you around here before," I smiled at her and pet the area next to me. "Would you like a seat?"

Back to top Go down

Felicity
Felicity smiled at her. "Of course, thank you," she took the seat with a small bow of her head, whisking away her long locks until they were tamed behind her. "It's a pleasure, Rei. I'm not from here, however, so it wouldn't surprise me if ya haven't seen me around before. But I visit often. The sunsets here... There's no where else like these ones here," she smiled to herself as she took a peek at what lay in the distance. "It's pretty... But what about you? You live around here?" The songstress turned back to the woman beside her with a bright smile.

You'll be in my heart, no matter where I stray. You'll be in my heart, where mem'ries never fade.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I looked at the red sky and sighed.

"Yes, I do live around here. Just down the hill actually," I turned to look at Felicity, "It's nice here, but I wish I could see other places. Where are you from?"

Back to top Go down

Felicity
Felicity looked at her and blinked, pausing a moment to think a moment. "I guess you could say I'm from Radiant Garden, but my home is where my heart is. And that's currently at Destiny Islands with my sisters." She wore an innocent smile as she spoke, a slight giggle mingling with her words. She turned her gaze from Rei back to the sunset and her smile became more distant. "I used to be like you though, wanting to see it all there was this universe had to offer. It wasn't until a few years ago that I actually had the 'oomph' to get up and go," her body was used to emphasis her words before returning to a relaxed pose. "But there's a lot to see out there. I know there's still a lot I haven't seen and things don't know. Some are good, some are bad, some are places you'll never want on step foot on. But then again, I guess that's a matter of opinion..."

Not quite realizing how she was rambling, the songstress trailed off into her her own train of thought, looking to the sneakers she was tapping together. Her lips were puckered in thought, brows furrowed. It was easy to see that she was still rambling on inside her head.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I look to her with a concerned look on my face.

"You've been through a lot haven't you?" I ask meaning no harm. "I understand if it's too much to bring up."

Back to top Go down

Felicity
"No, it's alright." There was a small giggle she she shook her head. "I was looking for someone. My search took me to a lot of places. Some were nice, and I'd be lying if I said I never wanted to go back. Some were okay, but not somewhere I'd want my little sister living. And some where just plain dangerous. But hey, to each his own." The songstress shrugged, starting to swing her feet about as she sat. "But my twin, the one I was looking for, she's been to many more places than I have. And the stories she tells me... I sometimes wish I could have found her sooner... But what about you? What keeps you here on this cozy, sun-kissed world?"

She turned a curious eye to the woman beside her. The smile on her face was meant to dismiss the concern she wore. It was difficult, but it was over. There was nothing to worry about now except for whatever the future may hold. Even then, that wasn't all to much of a worry.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I smiled back at Felicity.

"To be honest... I don't really no where to begin my journey. There are probably so many paths I could take that would bring me to new experiences, but which one do I take? Plus... I have to learn more about myself before I can set foot out of my world..." I looked down and put my hand on my heart. "Do you know anything about coldness or blackness of heart whenever one has negative feelings?"

Back to top Go down

Felicity
She listened intently on the words that Rei spoke, growing more invested the more she said. She pondered a moment on how she should answer her question. Closing her eyes, she hummed in thought, tipping her head from one side to the other until she come up with an acceptable answer.

"I'm not really one to know what the darkness can do to you, though my twin sister Kara would have loads to share, I'm sure. She used to struggle with it a lot, and while it seems that she's a little more in control I don't know if it's safe to say she's mastered it. But... it always helps, she says, to know that there's always someone you can count on to keep you on the right track. Whenever she got lost in her darkness, I'd find her and bring her back. But it's always a good idea to be able to know yourself, where you are and where you stand. Sometimes, venturing out is the first step forward to finding one's self." The songstress turned her head to look at the woman beside her with a casually sure expression. "Sometimes the start of your story isn't here, but out there."

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I looked up and smiled.

"I think you're right. But why do I have this darkness?"

Back to top Go down

Felicity
"Hmm..." she took another moment to ponder an answer, closing her eyes in thought. "The answer could change depending on what you personally believe. However I think it's because that's what your heart has decided for itself. It's not necessarily anything to do with you or what you've done, but it can shape who you become and what you'll do. Hearts are mysterious things, but if it's leading you somewhere you don't want to go, change you're destiny. Be who you want to become." The songstress flashed her a confident grin, sure of what she was saying. These words rung familiar in her head though. But she could only guess where the sense of deja vu originated from.

It was odd, offering advice to a stranger. But at the same time it was fulfilling. Any one she could, Felicity was more than happy to do what she could for them. Especially when it seemed like they were in need of help.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I smiled at Felicity.

"Thank you, Felicity."

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Munny : 263
"Who are you suckering now?" an amused voice from behind them spoke. Felicity flipped around with an eager smile to face the ebony haired woman who made a silent entrance. She stood there, arms folded neatly under her bust, her hip popped to the side, a smirk playing her lips. She wore her usual active wear: the black long sleeved crop top and black jeans. She looked like an exact replica of the woman sitting beside Rei, the only difference being the long locks of black that swayed in the gentle breeze behind her.

"Surprise seeing you here, Kara-chan," the songstress giggled at her sister.

"Hardly. I come here a lot. So who's your friend there?" Karahito gestured toward the blond with a nod of her head, switching the weight of her body from one leg to the other.

"Hm?" Felicity blinked as she turned to look at Rei, smiling when she realized that she was even being asked a question. "Oh! This is Rei! Rei, this is my sister Ser...Karahito!" She made hand gestures as she introduced them to each other.

Level II: 8516/15,000EXP

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I got a sense of nostalgia from Karahito.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Felicity
"Likewise," was her short response, a small bow of her head as she couldn't have been bothered to make the full motion. She didn't necessarily knew what she was feeling, but Karahito could sense something sitting inside the woman. Evil? NO. Dark? Most likely. Familiar? ...Perhaps...

"Nay, Kara-chan" Felicity swung her feet over the bench so that she was now facing her sister. "What brings you out here today?"

In place of words, the ebony-haired woman pointed out into the distance at the vividly colored setting sun. With a smile, Felicity nodding in understanding.

"A warm light to pierce the darkness, huh?"

"S-Something like that... I guess..." she looked away to hide her embarrassement.

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
" Darkness?" Rei looked closer at Kara.

Could that be what seemed familiar? Darkness?

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito, who had formerly been looking at her sister, quickly shifted her eyes to look at the curious girl though her body didn't move an inch. Rei's interest in the topic told her one of two things: she sought the power darkness can possess, or she fought the influence darkness could have. As the ebony-haired woman pondered the answer, her eyes flicked back to her sister. The bright, gentle smile on her face ushered her to an answer.

"I find that the sunset here eases any... urges I might have. Any time I feel as though I might start doing something I know I shouldn't, I come here and let the light melt it away. Once I've calmed down, I spend some time with someone I care about."

The air she carried was confident, compiled, and collected as she looked out at the sun.

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I looked at the sun and smiled. It glowed as it was teetering on the edge of the horizon. It was a warming sight and I knew what Kara meant.

I smiled at Kara and Felicity.

"So all I have to do is find my light and I'll be guided back to where I need to?"

Back to top Go down

Felicity
Felicity giggled, looking at Rei with a bright smile. "Yeah! And who knows? Your light might be closer than you think."

Her gaze turned to her sister. It was amusing to think of all the trouble the dark maiden had caused. Because of her, Felicity and their younger sister had to look high and low all over the place just to find her. In the end, they didn't even find her, she found them. But the songstress couldn't be mad at her, no matter how hard she tried. In their search, they went to so many worlds, seen so many things and met many people. Some became friends, others not so much. All in all, the adventures that all started as a hunt expanded their tiny worlds. It was fun.

"I don't know where it is that you want to be guided to, but... good luck, I guess. Just... when you do find your light, guard it well. You'd be amazed at the number of things out there that would love nothing more than to snuff it out," Karahito spoke to Rei without once looking at her.

Felicity had to wonder what it was that had her sister so fixated. When the answer finally hit her, she couldn't help but smile once again. Karahito seen herself in Rei, to some extent, and wanted to help her being that she knew how it felt. But her pride and stubborn nature wouldn't allow her to openly admit to it.

So the songstress took the liberty of doing it for her.

"Nay, nay, Rei-chan. Is there anything that you wanna ask Kara-chan while she's still lingering about? Or anything you wanna try out? Both of us would be happy to help you out where we can!"

The dark-clad woman went to turn down the offer, but stopped upon seeing the smile on he sister's face. She was't going to take no for an answer. Sighing, Karahito folded her arms under her bust and turned away form the two of them. She could be a real handful sometimes...

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
I looked down and thought about anymore questions I had for them.

"I have these weird dreams about wars fought with key-shaped swords... What do they mean?" I asked both of them.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The two looked at each other, seeming to come to a conclusion without saying a single word. A war with key-shaped swords, huh? As for any meaning behind a dream, they were double stumped. But a cog in Felicity's memory clicked in with the others, causing a smile to sprout on her face.

"I dunno about any key-shaped swords, but I've heard about this thing called a 'Keyblade'. They can do some pretty fancy things." The memory of Sorox and his Keyblade was painted anew in her mind. The songstress only wish that she'd asked him more about it before they parted ways.

However after hearing the name, Karahito's blank slate began filling with ideas. There was a book she read in Radiant Garden's library long ago about strange things such as this. At first glance, she took it as a fabled story. But the more she traveled the last few years, it looked less and less a fairy tale in hindsight. "I read something once about a grand, and tragic, war, fought a long, long time ago. There were two sides, the light and the darkness, each battling for dominance over the other. I don't quite remember all the minor details, but it pretty much ended with both sides wiping each other out. I guess somewhere out there, there's a graveyard for all the people that died." She didn't mena any offense by it, but her words were spoken matter-of-fact and she posture was rather nonchalant.

Felicity looked at her sister as though she were smartest person in the world, praising her with a simple smile. All Karahito could do was look away to hide her embarrassment, believing she hadn't done anything all that special.

"But what that means for you and your dreams, I can't say. Speculation could say that your dreams are an echo of past memories. They don't even have to be yours, per se, but their connected to you somehow. The same connection might even be what's causing the darkness inside you to go haywire, er whatever."

Back to top Go down

The Doomed Seer
"I guess that makes sense? But what of the memories? I don't think I've been tied to someone who has weilded a... what was it again? Keyblade?" I pondered out loud.

Back to top Go down

Felicity
"Yup yup!"

"You don't have to be tied to the person who wielded it, but the Keyblade itself. I guess they kinda have a mind of their own... But then again... Hold on." With a look of irritation, the dark maiden vanished into the folds of a door to darkness, a portal that took her away to who knows where.

Felicity blinked at how fast she left, not quite acquainted with her sister's new ability just yet. Teetering in her seat for a moment, she turned to Rei with a playful laugh. "Now you did it. She isn't gonna rest until she's learned everything she can. She gets like that, sometimes," she said, kicking her feet a bit.

Which was true. Anytime there was something that Karahito came across that was new and interesting, she went on a binge to learn all that she could. But from the looks of things, such a binge was already touched upon and she just couldn't remember something that she once knew.

"What do you think it is, Rei-chan? Got any clues?"

Felicity/Tsumiko

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top