roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace Kageki
«Appearance»

The elf fiend walked up to the beautifully made castle with a smile, on his back were two, very large glimmering reavers. His form was concealed, the darkness turned off by te power of the blind fold. Despite this he seemed to know exactly where things were. As I'd he could sense them in a way. He walked up to the building and in his native tongue he spoke, "Open the door before me." The building almost seemed to stir at the darkness behind the fiends voice.

The sorts then opened by themselves as if magically pulled outward. The sand at Azzinoths feet felt good, he walked forward his ripped body being hit by a breeze. Going back to the English language he spoke again. "What shall I find inside the 'Castle of  Oblivion', as the humans called it." He said a small smile spreading across his purple lips.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
In another section of the castle, on the first floor, there was another man walking through the corridors. Having been to virtually every other world except this one, he felt strange: Like every memory in his head was being drawn to the surface. He tried to compartmentalize it all, but he found it difficult. The Castle's influence grew stronger the longer he stayed, and if he remained for too long he would start to forget everything. He paused for a moment and leaned against the nearby wall.

Every nerve ending and pain receptor in his body suddenly went haywire; making him feel like his body was going to simply split apart. Through the pain, he realized there was another, much darker presence within the castle now. That was when he came to the entrance hall and instinctively his hand went to the scabbard at his belt, but he did not draw his sword.

"Who's there!?" He called out. His voice echoed off the empty walls. "Who, or what are you!?"

Back to top Go down

Ander
The elf turned at the sound of the man, strange...? Azzinoth had thought this place to be empty. Perhaps it was just his presence that made humans speak out? Whatever the reason he turned, now gripping the Warglaives tightly. "Why does it matter, why should I tell you?... You should be asking something more along the lines of... Hi how are you!? Or Hey there; man I like your swords!"

The monsters dry humor was lousy, but obviously his face read boredom. Perhaps the castle was extinguishing his past personality, and recreating itself? Who knew but right now Azzinoth was more concerned with the knight who dared bowe up upon him.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Well excuse me, but I recognize a demon when I see one. You're very funny by the way." Said Nicolas, ignoring the mockery.

He forced himself to stand upright as he walked forward. Each step was slow and deliberate, especially as he approached. The closer he got, the worse the feeling became. Even looking at the demon made him uneasy. There was a sense of inherent wrongness swirling about him. Despite his nature and that every sense in him screamed to eliminate the monster, he was unable to lift his sword. The Castle's influence was seeping over him as well, making the feeling even worse.

He'd be in no shape to fight soon. It was either leave or die. Even so, he wasn't about to let the creature off unchallenged.

"And you do have a pair of pretty weapons, but I'd rather not have them stuck in my gut. I feel nauseous enough already, so I don't feel like fighting." He said warily. He said again. "Who are you, creature? I am Sir Nicolas Jameson. I am also known as 'Paladin' and Demon's Bane."

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"Eww... A paladin? Damn, I remember those from back home. Filthy things; obsessed with spreading light and warmth. They use to annoy the hell outa me two, but it was alright. Atleast they were righteous enough to stand before my wraith. When they knew they couldn't win... By the way thanks, I always thought they were quite the snazzy things aswell."

The elf charged his powers further, as his body flexed and his tattoos glowed with energy. He took on his second form; lifting a reaver up from which a huge ball of darkness formed. Immediately shot off at, after the three second charge up. It moved very quickly, but was escapable, at the least, and very noticeable.

"Pa-lease... If your weakened and don't want a fight then you should really just standstill before I begin to plow through that armor... like I did your mother." He said putting mour soury insults into his words. Guess being around these humans was implementing a little bit of smart ass to him.

"Look Bane, whatever it is you have with beings of dark, I strongly suggest you drop before you end up in a pool of your own blood." The creatures eyes glowed from behind the blindfold, as he spoke into the echoing chamber of the first floor.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
The dark ball was deflected by a sword strike from the now-drawn sword, (whose name was Godsend), and it exploded against a nearby wall. The blast burned with eldritch green fire, but after a few moments it was extinguished. Nicolas' blade was specifically designed to repel and extinguish such energies, and it would do great damage to anything unholy or demonic.

"Weakened or not, insult my mother again and I swear by Heaven that I will put your ugly head on a spike." Nicolas snarled, and his face was like thunder. Lesser men would have cowered at the glare he gave, but Azzinoth was not a man. Regardless, the paladin held his ground and stared; his weariness momentarily forgotten.

"I reiterate; I will not fight." He said, sheathing his blade. "I'm afraid I simply don't have the time to grind my heel into a worm like you."

For a long moment, Nicolas did not stir, nor move his hand to weapon. His expression was impassive, but he held his glare, and his eyes were burning with an inner fire that betrayed his calm exterior.

"It seems in your rudeness, you've forgotten to answer my question." Nicolas finally said, calmly and with a hint of acid sarcasm. "What is your name, demon, that when we do face each other, I will know what to carve on your gravestone?"

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"Azzinoth and please.... Do write in cursive. I atleast want to be fancy, as I rot in a coffin. Though, can you really be sure you can defeat me? I mean, I AM a demon. You ARE weak. Aren't demons supposed to be dishonorable and whatnot?" The creature de-summoned the warglaive weapons and began to walk toward the second floor. "Care to explore my memories with me? Mr. Jameson?"

The creature walked up to the door and it opened a bright light covering whatever lied within. Azzinoth calmly walked inward; he had quite the story. If he remembered correctly.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"That's Sir - Mr. Jameson to you. And if you do have memories worth seeing, mayhap we'll be seeing some of mine too." Nicolas replied, and he sheathed his sword. "So, after I get over this little nausea, we'll see if you can put your money where your mouth is." And with that, he followed the demon, keeping his eyes warily on him.

"Azzinoth, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." He said caustically. "So, where you from? Realm of Darkness, End of the World, World That Never Was? Or are you from the End of the Realm of the World That Never Was?"

If this demon wants a taste of the famous Jameson Clan Snark, he'll get it. He thought with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The creature stepped into a huge green area, a giant tree that covered the town. A small village like district, with many elven people were doing daily activities. "No.. I was born here, we just called it home." He looked around, a little bit of blankness filled his face as he walked on forward.

Azzinoth began to make his way down the street, his first form hiding his demonic appearance greatly. As children castes small magica and played beside houses, Azzinoth came to a small run down place at the end of the farthest corner. "I lived here with my grandmother most of my childhood."

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Nicolas looked over the town with surprise. He was sure that Azzinoth had started out the same as the rest.

He watched as the children performed magic. What was curious about it was this was a form of it he'd never seen. Moreover, every one of them was the same skin color as Azzinoth - but lighter, and didn't bear the same demonic markings.

"Are you... a half breed?" He said aloud, almost to himself.

The scene started to change as Jameson walked through it - and his own memories began to resurface. He forced them down with some effort. He was curious as to what the rest of Azzinoth's memories entailed.

Better to keep my memories to myself for now, anyway. He thought as he silently walked by his 'companion'.

Back to top Go down

Ander
The demon looked at the knight, before shaking his head with a chuckle. After so the elf walked onward into the house, inside the living room laid an old woman, obviously in her last year of life. On the floor was a three year old elf playing with some form of doll... The old woman smiled as she coughed and watched him with a smile. Older Azzinoth stayed behind the entryway, so to spy without causing her or the younger him, any fright.

"She died later this week ya know?" ... He watched intently. "The healers said she had gotten sick from a walk in the woods when an infidel poisoned her with demon venom." He made an angry look, "After that I knew I would become a demon hunter and eradicate any all forms of the blasted things... So they could never be used against my people... But it took a different route as you can see."

He then watched as the area faded from existence; the two men stood staring at another empty white room. A smirk forming upon the demons lips, "I suppose it's your turn then isn't it? James..."

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
The scene shifted. They were in the Enchanted Dominion where a very young version of Nicolas himself appeared. They stood in the training courtyard of his childhood home.

His younger self was practicing with an older man with a wooden sword.

"I was born to lesser nobility in the Enchanted Dominion. My father was named Michael Jameson, and he raised and trained me to be a warrior. I took to the art of the sword quickly."

As if on cue, the younger Nicolas disarmed his teacher and stood with a triumphant grin. With that, two more men approached, now armed with real blades. The boy in the scene began to duel with both at once; at one point he even picked up the wooden sword from his opponent and fought with both blades, simultaneously.

"Even when I was a child I was talented in the fighting arts." He explained as his younger self fought on, displaying both skill and fluid movement that was well beyond his visible age. After a few more exchanges he struck both attacker's wrists and disarmed each at once.

"After my training was complete, I other Masters. An older man named Gabriel, and then a Senior Knight named Sir Tor. This..." He paused, drawing his longsword. "...-was his blade once. It's name is Dies Irae, which means 'Day of Wrath.' Created by the Fairy Folk - specifically created to vanquish evil."

He sheathed his sword as the scene changed again. This time they were in a small chapel. A slightly older, teenage version of himself appeared - kneeling before an old man.

"Master Tor." He said by way of explanation. "This is the day I was knighted."

Back to top Go down

Ander
The demon ether the boy's movements carefully as the words of the knight drifted to his ears. He soaked them up; though he was now beginning to wonder if Sir Nic knew any sort of pain. Was the warriors take full of glory? Was there no suffering in his story?

As the scene shifted the demon watched a teenager kneeling, obviously a knighting. He raised an eyebrow though, wondering why this memory was important enough for the magic of Castle Oblivion to pull it upward.
"Talented is an understatement.."

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Surprised?" Nicolas said with a smirk. "Not every hero's story begins with tragedy or a doomed hometown, you know. Some of us have had relatively normal lives and choose the life of a fighter."

As he spoke, the scene shifted - and the younger version of himself rose to his feet, just as several Neoshadows appeared in the chapel.

His younger self fought them... and he was winning.

The other guards took note of him and drew their own weapons. Together they laid into the dark creatures, until only fading black puddles remained.

"When the Heartless invaded my world, we beat them back. And then came my days traveling the worlds - fighting evil and vanquishing monsters. Some of them I think you would recognize."

Again, the scene shifted - and this time, it was of a clearly older Nicolas - now wearing full knightly armor and battling fiercely against a horde of winged creatures. Closer inspection would reveal they all had a resemblance to Azzinoth himself - but different.

"Monsters, Demons, Heartless, Memories, it didn't matter. I overcame them all. Then came the day I was first defeated. Not by a creature - but by a man. It was then that I learned the truth: Men may sometimes become monsters, but ultimately - the only ones that can truly kill monsters are men."

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Your pretty arrogant, but I suppose your right. Though too many opinions in my mind keep plaguing me; good will not last for ever. It will die out, like it always has. Even if you don't believe that now, somewhere far off in another place... A universe will crumble, and then it will die as a new is brought to life. This always happens; wether we want it to or not. Believe me when I say I have witnessed such things first hand. James."

The scene again changed and its its wake, volcanoes erupte and worlds crumpled as humans were slaughtered by demonic adversaries of even more powerful appearances than Azzinoth. Demons of vast power, ones that Azzinoth had let free upon his own galaxy that earne him the title 'World Breaker'.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"If that's true, then it means that evil will die as well." Said Nicolas waving a hand dismissively. "You hear it all the time: Balance. But, I will tell you a secret - evil will fail. Fall. Die trying. It's inevitable; I've seen it a thousand, thousand times. Evil will always consume itself given time. Even if evil 'wins', it will end up destroying everything. When that happens, the universe restarts and springs forth with its conflicts born anew - because that is part of the never-ending cycle of balance. Evil cannot win any sort of meaningful or lasting victory, and even if it could, it wouldn't matter because it's in the nature of evil itself to destroy. If good wins, another evil will replace it, restart that balance and continue on the same path. Good preserves, evil destroys."

He gestured to the demons that Azzinoth had unleashed.

"That is the secret of the universe, you know. Cycles upon cycles."

Back to top Go down

Ander
"..." The demon went silent, as a character on a bill to the east was seen battling him to the death. With a bright flash in the background everything disappeared except for the previous event's destruction. The her was gone. So was Azzinoth... "I wish I could believe you were right. But my own opinions shroud descions I once held dear to myself. I was a demon-slayer at one point in my life, but I forgot what caused me to take in the darkness... Perhaps if you tasted the evil. You two.. Would become what I am Jameson."

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"I've already looked into the Abyss." Nicolas said firmly. "But when it looked back, it blinked." He reached out to Azzinoth, put his hand on his shoulder - and this time his expression softened, his eyes were almost pleading. "I will not turn to darkness, but there is the inverse for you. It's not too late. Come back. The world's not as bad as you think."

Back to top Go down

Ander
"You don't understand, I made amends with the darkness. It has been like a friend to me for over a lifetime. I can never leave it, but perhaps... I could lie in between." He thought for a moment. The area turned back into another white floor, as a long silence began between the two opposite characters.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Very well. If that's your choice, I will respect it." Nicolas said. "But know this..." His tone and his face hardened. "Threaten Humanity, and respect or not, I will not hesitate."

As they turned and walked silently through the corridors, he kept his face carefully forward, letting his words hang in the air. There was no need to explain himself further. It felt as though he had (on some level) actually grown to understand the demon a little more. Possibly, (and he laughed inwardly at the irony) he had even learned to respect him.

As they turned through the castle's next corridor, more of Nicolas' memories began to surface. This time they came on faster, and more intensely until it became hard to distinguish between the past and present. Voices started up and faded away as they walked, not all of them belonging to humans. Many were filled with threats, promises, curses and more. At least one was uttered in a violent, guttural language that Nicolas couldn't quite place.

Finally, a female voice entered into it - silencing all the others and made Nicolas stop right in his tracks. It was a kind, gentle tone with a slight brogue accent, obviously belonging to a young woman.

"Will I... ever see you again?"

The question hung in the air.

"Briehl." Nicolas murmured, momentarily lost in memory. Then he snapped out of it and moved forward - a deep scowl appearing on his face.

Back to top Go down

Paul:)
The fiend, walked casually next to the knight, as he himself heard noises, but most were so quick he couldn't quite catch them. Now entering up around the eight floor, Azzinoth wondered what they might find laying at the top of this castle.

"Who's Breihl?" The demons head tilted, as he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"My great love. The only woman I have ever loved." He said solemnly. "And she... that is to say, we did not part on the best of terms. But that's all in the past now. I will not describe it." And with that, he moved forward - walking much faster into the next hallway; his cape fluttering behind him. From his scowl and the angry tone with which he spoke, the Castle's influence had clearly touched a nerve.

Back to top Go down

The demon followed behind, as the walls distorted changing between a hellish prison and a castle's throne room. Surely the magic was melding memories around, twisting them as the two walked.

"Jameson..." Azzinoth mumbled, as he tried to disassemble Nicholas's predicament mentally. Azzinoth hadn't really ever known love, but he did know of its prescence. Hmm... He wondered why it bothered Nic so much, but at the same time he really didn't care. The man was, afterall, just an accomplice in this castle. Atleast that's as far as he knew, they shared a few secrets sure; but were they really friends? Probably not.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"So, any other skeletons in your closet?" Nicolas asked with a raised eyebrow, his anger quite forgotten, at least for the moment. "We've gone over my life - and unless the Ghost of Christmas Past wants to pop up and haunt me again, I think we're finished seeing my memories." From his nonchalant tone and the lackadaisical manner in which he said it, it was impossible to tell if he was joking or not.

Back to top Go down

"None that come to mind right away, though I suppose I might... Irregardless, I think we're both finished." He stopped and put a hand at his cheek in wonder. He knew he had more memories, but where did they go?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top