Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Focus on healing him, I'll hold off Frosty!" Nicolas yelled, and with that, he leaped down, off the giant's shoulder, using his sword to slow his descent - dragging a gash in the ice in the process. Where other blades might shatter when exposed to the cold skin, his was similarly enchanted to his armor: It had been made unbreakable by the protection of the Fairies. As he pulled it out in the process of his next attack, the blade was coated in frost, but retained its edge.

He struck repeatedly into the giant's heart - slashing, stabbing and ripping through the rapidly regrowing chunks of crystal. In a fashion similar to an ice-carver, he cleaved aside each piece with single blows.

By now the giant took notice of him and grabbed at the (comparatively) tiny figure that caused it such damage. In return, Jameson swiped at its hand - slicing off a finger but was still caught in its crushing palm.

Intense cold surrounded him on all sides, along with immense pressure from its vice-like grip.

Jameson placed his arms in between two of its fingers and pushed with all his might: His strength kept the two from coming together in a trembling halt. It was all he could do to keep from being crushed.

The giant's gaze went from the knight to the two on the ground. And then, to the astonishment of all present, it spoke.

"Insignificant insects. Why do you try to hurt me?"

It spoke perfect English, yet its voice was booming and hurt everyone's ears.

"You can talk?" Jameson wondered aloud, still pushing back its fingers. "If you are intelligent, why freeze this place, these people? The worlds don't stomach such evil."

"Indeed I can speak." It replied slowly. Then its face twisted, as though curious as to his choice of words. "You speak of evil? I am not malevolent. I simply am. Winter cares nothing for your petty morals. What are the people to it? Nothing. They are but chaff before the icy wind."

Back to top Go down

Jace
"Hey, you talk like your a king......well maybe you are for this winter, but I know a boy who could easily make you shatter. A real user of Frostmagic." Jace said as he tried to stand his energy slowly coming back as the girl healed him. He summoned his Keyblade, a blaze of fire surrounding his hand as it appeared out of the fire, glowing with heat. The key blade was smoldering hot, giveing off a aura that was melting snow up to the giants feet.

"Now if you don't mind I want to see you as a puddle, but thank you for showing me more of my magical capabilitys." and with that Jace started to charge, while still exusted he could do basic running and fighting capabilities.

[All stats are now 5 intill the end of the topic or intill given a resting period of 10 posts]

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Except he is completely immune to ice attacks XD otherwise i would have a clearer purpose in this battle lol]]

Ikara tilted her head at the monster, observing the eyes of the monster carefully. With a shuttering roar of the creature, Ikara quickly gripped her ears to protect them from the booming voice. It felt like her head was going to rupture as it reached her wolf ears. His words were sullen, but forward. He was aware of his power and what he was. That made him dangerous.

"You answered your own question on why we are fighting you then. The people here deserve as much of a right to live as the winter does. And if you cannot coincide like you have before, then we cannot allow you to continue this. As a half iceborn, I understand your reasoning, but there isn't room for that in the worlds anymore. Without those people, the worlds would die, and there would be no more winter. Consider it, creature. You are evil as long as you are assisting in the collapse of these worlds, intentional or not." She shouted back from her place on the ground. The wind whipped the cloak around her body as she observed the monster, interested in how he would respond, all the while distracting him long enough to keep Nick safe. A crushed body was hard to heal. Asuramei thankfully arrived at that moment and wove her way around his body and down his shoulder, quickly reaching the Bear. [[:P]] With her tough body she slammed into his hand and whipped her tail against the wrist before digging her sharp claws into one of the fingers. Pulling with her front legs and pushing with her back ones, she pulled the finger away far enough that Nick was free to escape, provided he was quick enough. She growled loudly at the monster, unable to properly speak her mind. After all, Asuramei was just as much an iceborn as was this Frozen Passion. She had the ability to summon blizzards as well. But even she knew that the winter wouldn't last without petty humans around.

Ikara sighed, closing her eyes to concentrate. Little could be done against such a creature, but if he thought of them as tiny and petty, there wasn't much else she could do. Reopening her sapphire eyes she examined his body carefully. She could copy the beast, if only in appearance. Ikara wasn't quite sure if that was the right decision though. In a different form, Ikara had no access to her magic. She wasn't sure how much stress she would go through changing to a creature of that magnitude.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"And what evidence have you for such a claim? The worlds existed long before humans. And I believe they will continue to do so long after. Therefore, their presence here is inconsequential. And is it not the rule of nature; if you cannot survive, you die? Take your foolish arguments and begone. Do not tempt my wrath further."

Before he could finish, the dragon finished pulling apart his fingers, allowing Nicolas to slip free. He landed solidly on his feet and looked straight up at the giant. His eyes briefly turned to a shade of brilliant gold.

"Passion, you are very mistaken." He said firmly and with an effort. "The humans you are trying to eliminate were created here and are part of nature too. Therefore, we are part of this world. Wanting an ideal world without Mankind is doomed to fail!" He practically barked the last word, and if it were a human, he would probably have made them reconsider. But the Memory was not human. Even so, his words did make the giant pause.

At that moment, Jace awoke and declared his own challenge.

"You are brave, tiny man. And though you may be wrong, I admire your conviction. For that I will give you the mercy of a swift death."

And with that, the giant stood with its massive fists raised, ready for the fight.

((Feel free to take a little creative liberty here. Let's enjoy ourselves))

Back to top Go down

Jace
After dashing at the giant, dodgeing a attack it made by just a hair, he slashed the hand with his Keyblade, cutting though it with ease, but the wound quickly started to heal. The giant swatted Jace away then after the attack Jace made, flinging Jace back a little, makeing him roll. Jace had to control his anger for a little just to make sure he didn't accidentally go super nova. Thinking for a few seconds after hiding behind a rock out cropping, Jace thought of something. What if he could breach his magical capabilitys from his current stand point? Maybe of he channeled more than just anger he could rip though it.well it was worth a try right?

"Hey Knight, how far do you think it would be if you laughed me off your shield? Do you think it would be enough to send my key blade into the thing chest? I might be able to channel enough magic into my key blade to cause a small eruption of fire and lava inside it." Jace says as he concentrates on pouring every emotion he had in him into the key blade, makeing the sword glow ing passion, anger, fear and joy.

[flame charge- 2 Posts till ready]

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara sighed, her ears hurting from his loud words."The worlds aren't what they used to be. Now that the heartless are in the picture, they'll eat the worlds alive without the humans around. If anything, they need someone like you to protect them. But I guess that means little to you. It's unfortunate. I feel like we could have gotten along, as all iceborns."

Ikara watched as Jace went on the offensive, dodging the gigantic arm by little more than his fiery hair before slicing at the creature. With the combination of his heat, it seemed to melt like a plasma cutter through its arm, and it howled lowly in response, the wind picking up around them. Ikara focused as she listened to Jace, before pulling off the cloak and handing it to Nick.

"Thanks for letting me borrow this. I don't want it to get messed up with what I'm about to do, so you should take it back. Don't let Jace accidentally cut a hole in me too, okay?" She smiled lightly, her canines just barely jutting out over her bottom lip. With a small smile she hopped backwards and rose her hands over her head. Ice followed her fingertips until she was encased in ice. It glowed brightly before hairline cracks formed from the top. They trickled down and thickened before the ice expanded and shattered. A form much larger than what Ikara was before and grew out of the mountain's snow, climbing in stories as her new icy body outstretched towards the cloudy sky. Curled horns were prominent atop her head, her eyes glowing similarly to that of the creature, but much darker in hue. The echoing sounds of a glacier cracking filled the mountain air as she grew to just a few stories shorter than the one she was copying, and much thinner in build. Ikara snarled at the beast, before outstretching her icy arms and locking them onto his forearms. The ice on her hands melted into his, and she locked him in place, her eyes locked onto his.

"I am sorry about this. I would change things if I could. I would find you a world where you could be free, perhaps alongside Asuramei when she's not by my side. But if you remain stuck in your ways, you will perish here. The choice is yours, Passion." Ikara's voice was much louder, yet soft in comparison to Passion. She was but a weaker version after all. Her body ached in this form, it was putting a lot of strain on her body and knew she couldn't hold it for long.

Asuramei flew down beside Nic, prepared to help in any way he needed. She grumbled lightly before her eyes fell back onto the two gigantic creatures locked above them.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"I can throw you halfway across this mountain if you ask it, boy." Said Nicolas in response to Jace's question. "Ikara, slow him down! Try and lock up his arms!" He called up to his now glacial sized companion. Then he turned to Ikara's dragon familiar. "I don't know if you can understand me, but if you can, I need you to distract him. Attack his face with your claws."

He turned to Jace. "I'll give you time to prepare. Give me the signal when you're ready."

And with that, he charged forward and slashed against the giant's foot; scoring a deep hit on the Passion's ankle. The Frozen Passion raised his other foot and kicked hard - just narrowly missing the much smaller, faster opponent.

Nicolas recoiled - then jumped right back into the fray; swinging his sword and hacking off pieces of the giant's left foot with each strike.

While this was happening, he turned to the now huge Ikara and hurled a number of sharp ice shards at her.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Jace heard the knight order people around like a general, he smiles. The man seemed to have been in charge before. Focusing even more on trying to charge up even faster. The blade shimmered with fire magic, a aura be ironing thought he air it self.

[Charge: next post unleash]

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Jensen
Jensen had fended off countless undead in the wake of being lost to the blizzard, unable to deduce where he had gone and where his companions had gone. Curious, he ventured forward blindly with the winter keeping his vision full of white and unable to tell when a skeleton's attack had come for him. With ease he slayed the undead to come, but it was almost all met with narrow dodges and blocks as he had no vision that could pierce the winter aside from viewing the monsters ahead. Dashing with blade in hand, he felt a dark presence wash over him, beckoning him to answer it. All of a sudden, he knocked into a ferocious beast, something full of darkness and with a very prominent heart symbol on its chest. From its body the heads of several shadows were attached and his face was of grotesque structure. Manacles wrapped around his wrists, and chains dangled from them, broken and separated. In his right hand was a massive cleaver, and his eyes were a piercing purple-and-white. Looking down at Jensen, he knew it could only be one thing - a Draugir. Bringing up its cleaver, Jensen rolled to the side to narrowly dodge it, sending an Igni projectile towards its face and disorienting it with the fire momentarily. He stood up, panicking because he was not prepared to face a Draugir at all. He had not the tools nor the traps to face it.

The Draugir swung his blade horizontally, provoking Jensen to duck as he hastily brought it back to the hunter. "God damn, abomination! Nic! Nic! Where are you!" Slashing at the Draugir's chest, he had brain-stormed that the heartless heads would be weak points, as if they were outer hearts on display for the hunter. Using very precise movements, he rolled side to side to avoid the Draugir's vicious attacks. When the opportunity presented itself, Geoff plucked one of the heads, watching it pop into a shadowy mist. The Draugir let out a low grumble, signalling that it had felt the pain from the attack which also meant the weakness was real. Jensen plucked a few more heads, watching the Draugir decrease in size every two or three heads he removed. Spinning his blade, the hunter slashed vertically up the Draugir's throat and watched a bright purple fluid spew out. The darkness entangling its body released itself, and the true Draugir appeared. Gripping Jensen by the head, it grew in size back to what it was and slammed the hunter onto the ground. Disoriented, he had thought all was lost as the beast brought up its blade, but all of a sudden a bright flash washed over the land, and the Draugir was gone. His skin was burned all over, but only minorly. It was a cleric, a true cleric that was now in his presence...but he didn't expect he would succumb to a cleric's power. "Get up, boy." Jensen shifted to an up-right position but maintained a seat on the snow-masked ground. Looking ahead, he was set aback by the cleric that stood before him with glowing eyes. "Oh...oh...No. You're - you're a cleric of Eisuundar!"

The cleric nodded, tightly gripping his dagger tightly as the runes upon his weaponry had radiated with light. "I am Phaeron. Yes, I am a Cleric of Eisuundar, but I just watched an unholy heathen fight off a Draugir. You used the Igni magic, no? Are you a cleric too?" Jensen nodded, but before he could speak Phaeron continued forth. "It is very important I slay the demons that plague this land, and I did exactly what I had to do. But my magic could not combat the darkness that controlled that Draugir, and now I must find the true source of corruption plaguing the village nearby. I will grant you redemption, as long as you tell me why my holy powers affected you." Jensen stood, sheathing his blade as he kept an eye on the defensive cleric. "I sense the monsters too, I use a medallion for I am a member of the Monster Hunter Guild of La Cite' de la Cloches. I recently ended my crusade to find the extensions of the guild in favor of traveling with a Paladin by the name of Sir Nicholas. I am a were-wolf, but I am trying to learn how to harness and control it." the cleric before him had stood in silence for quite some time, trying to deduce what to do with the poor sod. "I will grant you a chance at redemption, but you will fail to achieve it. You may some day fancy yourself a Wolf-Cleric, but today is not that day. If you truly wish to have my allowance of passage, then come help me." Jensen nodded, following the Cleric through the blizzard, whom used a magical light to keep his presence known. As the undead would try to attack them, the power of light within Phaeron would cause them to crumble.

Looking in awe, Jensen had hoped to learn this fatal style, the magic that the cleric held, but he feared his corruption would prevent him from doing so. They came upon a great source of evil, and his medallion rumbled with great fury, the cleric looking left and right before casting a cyan-colored aura upon the cave's entrance. A red field was revealed, the cleric sending a bolt of the same colored energy into the field, dispelling it as the two traveled further. "The evil lurks ahead, I assume it is a Draugir King, so I will have to rebuke them. What you see is not a respectable method, it is frowned upon even by myself and I hate having to resort to it. But whatever you do, I know your kind cannot control the beast inside. Don't do it." Yeah, if it was only that easy. The two walked ahead, and Phaeron's fears were confirmed. In the center of the room, a massive beast rested (This) that held no weapon but next to it was a grotesque shaman (This) that held a staff that held darkness in its skulls and in his other hand a mace of many spikes. The shaman chuckled with a high pitch, mocking the two who entered, but the beasts being manipulated weren't even Draugir...it was the Feared. Ten of them at least, and Phaeron rose his dagger in the air, banishing half of the Feared with a massive flash of light that blinded even Jensen. But the actual magic was directed forward, not affecting the Wolf-Cleric. The Feared who succumbed to the turning had slowly died and became clouds of darkness that quickly dissipated. The Feared moved forward, and Phaeron replaced his dagger with his mystical sword and shield. Rushing forward, the Shaman summoned a circle of darkness that blocked Phaeron's access to the two.

Jensen unsheathed his Wolfsbane, dashing at the feared as he drop-kicked it with great might to the ground, bringing his sword up and then casting it into the zombie's chest in order to slay it. Swiping his blade across the Feared that attacked him, he would knock them away and continue to hack away at their bodies, watching their limbs remove and then become replaced or wounds sealing up with haste. Another wave of holy came about, this time Jensen unaffected by it but the Feared suddenly stopping their attacks and redirecting the attention of their hostility to the Shaman and the Draugir King. The Feared continued to lift the Shaman who was unable to maintain the controlling magics and the powerful barrier against light, tearing the shaman apart as his limbs and blood spewed everywhere. Ichor blanketed the ground, and his head was tossed to Phaeron who let it sink into his blade's tip, mounting it. Jensen watched the barrier drop, casting an Igni spell to catch the Draugir King's attention. "No! Don't!" the Draugir King was already upon Jensen, batting him away into the wall. The wall was caved in by this, and Jensen was knocked unconscious. Screams, roars, flashes, they all appeared as nothing but sounds and colors to the hunter. Dozing off, he didn't realize what was happening around him. Rumble, rumble, rumble. Awakened by the tremors of the cave, he snapped his eyes open and saw blood everywhere. Chips out of the ground, pools of blood littering the room, and a blade stabbed into the ground with a shield propped up against it. A magical circle protected it from the darkness of beings like the Draugir King, which led him to wonder where the two went. looking to his left, he noticed a passage that was not present before the Draugir King knocked him out, and he traversed through it.

"Phaeron! Phaeron! Oh bugger..." Eventually he came to another room, the floor covered entirely in blood and symbols of demonic nature masking the walls. On a crucific, properly position rested Phaeron, the lower half of his torso torn out from him but a cyan glow coming from where his heart should be. Blood pooled from Phaeron still, and his head hung with his eyes looking into the distance. Stumbling back in fear, Jensen had wondered where the Feared rested and where the Draugir King had gone. "There is nothing you can do now...I shall bring the undead upon those who wish to combat the nature of this land and they will be consumed. I'm already gone, and this cleric was nothing but fodder!" Jensen drudged his feet through the blood, placing his hand on Phaeron's chest and the cyan glow becoming a secreted aura that the hunter absorbed. Flashes of memories ran through his head, and he realized that he was given the answer to the question he needed most: what would it take to control the dark side? He had the answer, and now he regained some confidence. Sheathing his Wolfsbane, he returned to the room where Phaeron's sword and shield rested. Arming himself with a shield and gripping the blade, he felt more memories seep into his mind and all of a sudden his eyes turned from gold to cyan. Exiting the cave, he saw a shadow in the distance. Stopping the beast from heading to his friends, he noticed the weaker undead surrounding him. Lifting up the sword and shield, a sphere of energy surrounded him as the undead crumbled around him. The massive beast turned towards him, smiling devilishly. "Ah....So I see you have a new-found confidence. Show me, cleric. Show me that you can achieve vengeance." Jensen closed his eyes, and all of a sudden, his bones began twisting, his muscles tightening and bending. His body had taken several grotesque positions before completing a human form of what Jensen has been trying to achieve.

"I will kill you, because I am Sir Jensen the Wolf-Cleric." Roaring, the Draugir King had buckled to the holy energies of the Wolf-Cleric who walked up, empowering his blade with a cyan energy. "And I am no longer an abomination....nor simply a ranger. I am a true cleric, for I have been gifted the will of Phaeron. Die, true abomination." he swiped the blade through the Draugir King's neck, decapitating him and releasing the lands from the evil that the beast cast. The monster dissipated into nothing, leaving a red sphere on the ground. Sheathing the blade into the sheidl's scabbard, he lifted up the sphere and placed it in one of his pouches. It had no effect, but a good examination would help greatly. Walking forward, he had taken slow steps as he realized what had happened - he had reached the goal that no other being in his home village ever believed he would achieve. He became something of good, of light. A were-wolf that wasn't mindless, a were-wolf of power and righteousness. A respectable wolf. Traversing through the storm, he came upon a group of adventurers fending off the elements of the mountain, realizing that among them was Sir Nic himself. Smiling, his new-found low voice boom heavily. "Sir Nicholas....I've found you."

--

Temp Controlled Form

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
The large dragon bowed her head once to Nick before stepping forward into the air and winding up the side of the large creature. She quickly flipped and whipped her tail against his eyes before sinking her claws into the left one and tearing. The ice around the eyes began cracking and shattering under her grip. The large creature howled in response and began frantically shifting around against Ikara's grip on his arms, firing ice shards at her. The transformed female took the brunt of the force, allowing the shards to shatter against her chest, cracking the ice on her body. The female winced at the pain, fluttering her glowing eyes closed before pushing harder against the Frozen Passion, forcing him to step backwards as Asuramei worked at his eyes.

"Any day now!" She bellowed down to them, her voice harsh. She was so focused on keeping him busy that she didn't realize the new one approaching the group. She just prayed that Jace wouldn't actually kill her too in this last strike on Passion.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Geoff, brother, I thought I lost you!" Said Jameson, overjoyed that his friend was alive and well. He could tell something had changed in him as well; his movements in his transformed state bespoke of control and calmness. Where once it was nothing but feral rage, there now was... a balance. Understanding.

Ikara struggled against the Passion's attacks, beside him, Jace was ready, and far above the Dragon had done her duty. The creature was now vulnerable. Now that Geoff had arrived, the final part of the plan could be completed.

"Introductions will have to wait. First things first then." He turned to Jace. "Boy, are you ready? I call this the Fastball Special." He quipped as he grabbed Jace's shoulders once again. This time, he summoned every ounce of his strength. He felt adrenaline pump through his muscles; giving him clarity and focus and taking away any fatigue. His enhanced might would do the job of getting Jace through the creature's thick skin.

The creature had been stunned, weakened, and now it was time for the knockout blow.

"Ikara, Asuramei, out of the way! This is going to be big!" He called. "Geoff, everyone; on my signal, unleash everything you've got on the Passion's heart."

And with that, he waited for Jace's heat to reach its crux. It all came down to one last throw.

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
When the knight lifted him, Jace smiled, this time he was prepared. Well more prepared. Putting the last of his energy into the Keyblade, he launched it at the frozen passion when a foot away, slamming into the frozen passion and reached as far as it's core, a burst of fire went though it. All the armor that had regenerated got burnt away and the insides fried, the body was a small husk of what it was originally but the passion was still alive. The spirit still striving.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Back to top Go down

Jensen
Jensen peered over to the beast that the trio fought, rearing his blade in preparation for an ultimate attack as the pyromancer cast his flames upon the beast, Stabbing his blade into the ground while holding it upside down, he got on his hands and knees and pointed his head forward. A magical glyph formed within his mouth representing Igni, a growing flame following. The flame was not a fluorescent orange-red, it was more of a shift between white, cyan and indigo as a bright flash roared from the hunter's mouth. Releasing a roar of great might, he engulfed the area in light but the flame of the Igni glyph directed itself onto the Frozen Passion and consumed it in the holy fire. Standing, he took the blade that was in his hand and sheathed it into the shield. Putting his shield and sword onto his back, he smiled as he walked down the snowy path, heat exuding off his body and causing the snow around him to turn to a blank of heated water. "Aye, Sir Nic. You wouldn't believe what happened to me." after the combination of the two flaming attacks, the frozen creature was no more and became consumed in the pyre. The wolf smiled, his silver mane shining in the heatless sun's light. "I am the Wolf-Cleric, new-comers. You may call me Jensen, and we need to make our way to the town." Jensen was alarmed at the fact he wasn't able to force himself into human form.

The new-found control was nice, and he composed himself as completely civil when in front of others, happy even regardless of the memories he just took in of another being. Looking at his claw-hand, he wondered how the public would treat a hybrid like him that didn't hunt everyone like prey, regarding friends as friends and enemies as enemies. "Well, I'm not reverting any time soon so if you want to find that smithy, we'll have to bear with the racism." he chuckled a bit, but not out of finding actual humor in his words but the fact he grew so much from what he was told he was. Jensen was not the monster he was deemed, he was not some demon that slaughtered others, but without Nic he wouldn't be where he is today. If he hadn't journeyed with Nic to the Land of Dragons, he would still be wandering aimlessly without goal and he wouldn't have taken the essence of a cleric of Eisuundar. He wouldn't forget what the cleric had sacrificed, his life for the wolf's. But the Draugir didn't go after the hunter first for some reason, the memories he absorbed dictating the cleric cast a temporary magic circle around him using a seal of Solomon, something the clerics of Eisuundar don't do. The clerics death might have been a result from defying his god, but it brought no remorse or shame in the end.

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Well then. XD]]

Ikara let go of the Frozen Passions arms just as Jace was thrown, but she wasn't expecting the second fire-users flames. They clipped her arm as she stumbled backwards, her body changing back. Her body shattered multiple times as she shrank in size, her right hand in flames as her body slowly became human again. The female yelped as he body finally became human and she was able to use her water magic to suppress the flames that licked her pale skin. The skin on the back of her hand had some pretty severe burns as she cringed, gently holding her icy right hand over it to numb the pain. The fires in front of her of what was left of the Frozen Passion flickered away, along with the howling it was producing from the pain. Ikara looked down and closed her eyes. It was a little sad to see anything die in this way. The burns left on her hand throbbed and she slowly rose from her knees, pushing ash off of her clothes. The halfling looked up to the group, a wolf was now there standing on his hind legs.

So he must have been the other fire user. A little reckless, almost letting me burn as well. He must not have known that I was the other one, I suppose. Ikara thought to herself as Asuramei reached her side. The dragon nuzzled into Ikara's stomach and then helped her numb her hand, the ribbons on her gently wrapping the hand in their cool, steely touch.

Crossing what was now the cleared area from the ice and snow, Ikara could see clearly the group and heard the Wolf speak without the blizzard. She felt the warm stone and burnt earth on the bottom of her feet and wondered what good fire magic was really for. It did quite a lot of damage to the landscape, much more than any ice could do. It was a little frightening to Ikara, and she was sure Asuramei felt the same. As the two approached, she hid her hand behind her back and smiled at the group before bowing.

"Hello Jensen. It seems you and I share a similar fate." A wolfish grin crossed her feature before she swished he tail behind her. It was clear that his control was not quite as practiced as Ikara and by studying her features, he was a different type than her. Still, the battles between forms was ever present in both of them.

"I agree on getting to town. Let's find food and drink. Changing into something like that," She paused, looking up to where it used to be, "takes quite a lot out of someone." Ikara sighed, leaning against Asuramei. The dragon cooed softly, bowing her head lightly so that Ikara could wrap her arm over her neck. The female wasn't entirely comfortable with the heat that was emanating off of the two fire users and she shifted closer to Asura's icy skin to keep her away from the heat that was melting the snow around them.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Indeed." Said Jameson. "This fight has no doubt left us all drained. But let us rejoice!" He thumped his fist against his chest in a playful gesture. "We've won a great victory today. I say we celebrate."

Before he and the group went back down the mountain, Jameson took a long look back at where the memory had stood. Only an icy puddle remained.

If things had been different, any one of us could have ended up like that creature. He thought solemnly. Alone and uncaring. But now, we have friends. He paused at the last word. He'd had friends before, of course, but his companions were the rare type that stood by him and fought side-by-side with him to the very end. They had earned his trust and his respect, all of them.

With a smile, he walked with his new companions back down the mountain trail.

Friends...

((I think this is a good place for a topic end. Feel free to make your final posts if you'd like. I'm finished here.))

Back to top Go down

Jace
"Wha.......Where in the Wolrd did this guy come from! He appered out of no where and burned the thing to a puddle! Tis guy made all of our work seem like nothing!" Jace yells, his stanima replenishing with anger. He thought the man as a loose cannon, they had everything planned out sort-of, and this guy comes in, burns both the Passion and Ikara, and then says we should get to town! Who the Heck dose he think he is!

After he heard the knight say they should celebrate though, Jace found some satisfaction."You still need to give me that meal Kingt!" Jace says smileing, he then chases hi down the small little path of foot prints, a bit of Passion in I his heart building up.

[topic Exit?]

Back to top Go down

Jensen
The wolf-cleric looked at the girl who introduced herself, smiling a bit as he noticed that she was someone he could possibly relate to, not someone being seen by the eyes of the outside whom never could look from within. It was joyful to meet someone afflicted by the same curse, even though it was albeit different from how he was. The heat the emanated off of him dissipated, allowing him to resume a more neutral state of temperature, his inner body heated by the fur that engulfed his humanoid appearance. Smiling with the mouth of a predator, but nonetheless comfortably warm in a sense, he nodded. "I'm sorry if I burned you. My bark is truly that of a wolf's. I have to head over to the smith, I will have to see you later. Unless you want to come with me which is fine." he waved his good-byes to the other two who left and had thought on what he would order from the shop.

If the girl didn't accompany him, he would say his good-byes and head in to town, reaching the black smith within and after settling the man down from seeing him, he made the man realize who it was. Relieved, the man would take his order of two Handbows, fifty meters of metallic wire, some bolts, and a composite short-bow along with accompanying arrows. After paying for the commission, Geoff would sit down and discuss his adventures with the smith, alarming the native by saying a cleric of Eisuundar was dead, taking his essence. The smith would ignore it, but the wolf knew that he would have to approach the Church and do so in human form. Worried that the Church might come after him, Jensen knew he would need his equipment before hand just in case. Eventually, he would receive it and be on his way for the Church of Eisuundar.

(Exit unless Ikara wants to continue. Part 2 soon?)

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Well we were all walking together. So did you want to make a new topic for the whole guild discussion or no? I will leave this open for the moment]]

With a smile Ikara shook her head and held her hand to her chest. She knew it was an accident, and afterall, she was a healer. It wouldn't take long for her hand to be back to like nothing happened at all. Ikara did want to check out the town, to see if things went back to normal. She raised her hand for a moment to ask him to wait before they departed.

Spinning on her toes, she walked back to where the gigantic creature once stood and bent down so that she was resting on her heels. Placing her palms to the cool earth she created a small arch of ice and thickened it, designing it intricately with small patterns all along the edges. It flourished with flowers around the small grave, all created out of glassy ice. Once she decided she was satisfied with the memorial, the female stood back up and briskly caught back up with the group before following them down the mountain. The halfling nodded in agreement to tag along with everyone as they returned back to where they came from down the mountain.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Jace
(I guess my puting a question mark was a great idea)

Jace raced down the mountain, trying to catch up with the wolf and the others. He spent a while starting at the sun, after the snow died down. He like the feeling of its warmth. After trying to catch up and tripping and cause ing a minor avalanche. Jace finally caught up.

"So what's the plan from here? Go find something new to fight? Rest up and store up energy? Train? Come on I'm dieing to know." Jace says as he travels with them, a goofy smile on his face, as the mini avalanche continues down.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
((Well then, let's keep this party going. ;D))

"Well, first things first." Said Nicolas as he halted directly in front of the group. Then he bowed his head. "Thank you. All of you. You honor me with your bravery."

"Now, there's the matter of deciding where we go from here. And I don't mean the path we take back to town: Well do I know the way. Instead, I have a suggestion which I believe we can better offer defense of this world, and all others."

He raised both arms in a wide gesture. "Just imagine it; all four of us working together as a team or maybe even as a Guild. My strength would provide our foundation. Jensen's intellect and hunting experience gives us direction. Ikara's Magic and benevolence gives us our moral center and our healing, and solidifies our friendship. Jace's fire, rage and spirit gives us our drive and our passion for the cause."

Back to top Go down

Jensen
(>.> Stole my idea. SUING)

Jensen smiled with his elongated mouth, halting his pace as his feet sunk into the snow, nodding towards his companions as Sir Nic thanked them all, but he was sure he hadn't done enough to truly take credit for the slaying the prey the group hunted this day. He was too busy slaying the undead, achieving a sense of light that could be grasped. He was able to purify the dark, to cast his light upon the world around him, now not as much as an abomination as he was before. When the knight offered the people to join the guild, he unsheathed his Wolfsbane and stabbed it into the snow, presenting his blade for the group. "I'm ready to take the burden of the hunt. We can grow, train the weaker. I can train the hunters, Nic - you can train the knights. You to may show members the power of magic and wonder. And will. A guild...would be amazing. But as a group, a team, that is where we shall start." Assuming he would transform back into his human form and would have to recover, he noticed that he remained in his fur-filled form. He disregarded it momentarily, continuing on with their union. "I can show my people back home I am not a monster and I am growing into a noble hunter." he smiled, and wondered if Ikara experienced the same issues he did. No one really knew, save for a few, how being a were-wolf was.

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[[Lol, making them all stand out in the cold to ask XD Brilliant]]

Not paying attention, Ikara nearly bumped into Nick as he stood in front of them and blocked their path. She stutter stepped and made a small noise as she evaded him and halted awkwardly close to him. Grinning in a silly manner she took a step backwards so he could bow, and she returned the gesture immediately after. His idea of a team or guild wasn't bad, but she had no idea who these people really were. Studying the faces of the people she was standing by, she shrugged her shoulders lightly. It wasn't a bad idea. Although some of these people were newer to fighting and their blind confidence showed that, she was sure that her and Sir Nicolas combined could keep their fiery personalities in check, and eventually make them very powerful in the future. The familiar noise of metal startled Ikara out of her thoughts, her eyes slightly widened as the wolf stabbed his sword into the snow dramatically. Ikara smirked softly, finding the action amusing.

His own personal reasons were commendable. Ikara knew the feeling of people's fear or hate of someone who was different or had power- especially that of a beast. She returned the smile to him warmly before letting her own thoughts out.

"Not a bad idea. I feel like this group has some potential. But if we are going to work as a team, we are going to need a place to meet. A base of operations of sorts. Does anyone have any vote to where they would like that to be?" The female's fears of how she got here and where she had been for all this time took a backseat as she discussed with her friends and continued the trek down the mountain to the village. Noise could be heard by the two halflings and she hopped on her toes a little, happy to know that the life here wasn't gone. They must have broken a spell destroying the creature with a keyblade on their side. She didn't understand their powers herself, but this wasn't the first time she's seen their powers to change whole worlds.

Ikara nudged the wolf-man, assuming he could hear the bustling and smell the food too. "We brought the people back! You have no idea how hungry I am! Let's go!" She called joyfully, breaking out into a brisk run. What a brisk run for her would most likely be a full sprint for most of the others, but she didn't care. All of a sudden, she had no idea how long it had been since she last eaten and the smells were almost sickening to her stomach due to how intoxicating they were to her at the moment. "Food is on the last person there!" The halfling teased, her tail wagging slightly behind her as she continued her way down the hill. Asuramei was in tow just above her, followed by her new-found friends.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Jace
(Although some of these people were newer to fighting and their blind confidence showed that-Ikara. Why is it I have a feeling she was talking about Jace......nah it couldn't be, Jace has been fighting since he was gifted with his passion to do good)
Watching them all form the back of the group, Jace couldn't help but laugh. The group was already like a family. Jace was finding it a bit funny. When he heard something about team work and a base of operations though Jace had a idea.

"Hey, I have a Entire Island to my self in the world called destiny island. It's small compared to the others, but there is enough room for a house and some other places. I can go work on makeing the island more people oriented. We could use the island as our Base!" Jace says, doing a little hop, jumping onto a outcropping in the snow. As they continued, Jace heard the snow woman all about something about paying for food and last one there. With that Jace saw her run off. Quickly building his magic into his soles of his shoes, he launched away, leaving a burn mark and melted snow in the area he was walking in. He unfortunately was going abit to fast. Phone ended up going past the Food shop and into a inn.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
((I take no credit for the idea of creating the Guild. It was all Jensen's idea, but somebody had to get to the meat of the conversation, and I was busy for the past 2 days))

Nicolas only shook his head at the race and walked on, unhurriedly. When at last he caught up to his companions, he raised his eyebrow. The group had entered the little village and was heading for the nearest inn.

"I already said it was my treat, and given that we're in old China it's most likely going to be rice on noodles with tea." He pulled out the large bag from his pocket and gestured with it towards the inn. "I can cover our meal, and I can provide a backup base in the event we need such a thing. My family owns a small keep in the Enchanted Dominion. Being a Knight has a few advantages."

Back to top Go down

Jensen
(Just joking with you lol)

Jensen smirked, sheathing his blade before dashing forward at great speeds, acting as a blur as he ran along the snow. Everyone dashed for the inn, the wolf staying ahead of Nic and Jace, but the latter zooming past the group and target location. Shaking his head, he leaned back as his legs kept him up with their structure. As Nic spoke of what he could provide, he nodded, thinking he could use the Churches of the worlds as refuge. "I can access the Churches of Eisuundar now that I have part of one of their clerics within me. Also, the Church back home was a sanctuary from the dead and the monsters of the night. I know a few places who can supply us with weaponry, such as the smithy of this small village. I think after this, I'm going to visit the smithy for my own things and then I'm going to fly to my home world. If anyone wants to join me, they can...but we have a wolf issue." he frowned, knowing of the beasts who lost their mind to the poison of that line of wolf-blood. Whatever creature started it must have had some sense of mind, it couldn't have started tainted and evil. Even within him, he felt a rising evil and blood-lust. "These wolves aren't the conscious kind. Anyways, what about you two?" he would follow everyone as soon as they entered the inn, and once they did he would be met with stares of fear and awe. Grumbling, he whispered to Nic, "Sorry mate, couldn't shed the fur." he was starting to become alarmed by his state of being...he wasn't changing back. "Nic...I'm not changing back. I-I...." he was pacing, distressed by his lack of change.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top