Fairy
April 27th 2017, 2:40 pm
Hoshiko

The Project of the Ages [Seth]
April 27th 2017, 7:51 am
Zeph

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ander
Ander brushed his hair back and grinned, which was something he did frequently. "Me of course." He then began to stretch a little. Trying to get back his form, and waste time until Ianus got here. "Sorry guys, if it makes ya feel better you both beat me around pretty good aswell." He said in a friendly manor, he noticed Zdynasty had several red marks across his green head, it almost made Ander feel abit guilty. "Sorry about bashing on you guys..."

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"its fine" said zdynasty still covering his eyes "I'm just going to sleep" zdynasty said

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Blossom laughed, "Don't be, I've been through worse," She told Ander as she summoned Amethyst, it appeared in her left hand. "Congrats on winning, Have you done these tournaments before?"

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Only in my dreams... I read books and things; without reading most of the talent I exhibited wouldn't have been possible. Whenever the tournament opens though, I'll definitely register. What about you? Didn't you say you've played before?" Ander said picking up his bat and resting it aboard his shoulder. "And don't worry about it Z, have you nap. You did good kid."

Back to top Go down

Inus
Ianus ran over to the three he looked at the girl "Where are you hurt" he said with a friendly smile ready to heal her "what about you Ander where do you need me to heal"

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
"No, I haven't.. Listen I have to go, see you around!" Blossom stood up and walked away.

(Exit)

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Oh... Okay then see ya! Ianus I can't really explain, can't you just heal all of me or?..." Ander was a bit confused on all this curing stuff.

Back to top Go down

Inus
"Well I can only heal small wounds I'm not that good yet but I can almost do that" he said to his friend.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"well..... I can heal as well so I could heal you mr" zdynasty said uncovering his eyes

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Hmm, it's fine. I suppose my body can heal on its own over a couple days. Let's just get going. Thanks for that awesome fight Z, one of these days I can see you becoming a wicked mage!" Ander then tucked his hands in his pockets and began walking toward his ship humming. "Don't take too long Ianus."

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Inus
"Wait up Ander" he said running into the ship the door would close behind him "Well let's get going" 

{Topic Exit}

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty just looked at the other man run to the other man named Ander "I will see you again mr.Ander" he smiled and then went to sleep {Topic Exit I believe}

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top