Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The skeletons all but were an annoyance now as their numbers winded down into clutter and unorganized rally throughout the sewer, hitting one of the flying impacts stones already or each other with the rocks of the walls crumbling down around. The danger now of course were the orbs that kept flying out from the floor, while there were sudden pause in between the volley they were quickly followed up by the earth just shaking like all hell was about to break loose, at this rate it may have well has from the all rumble. Lenneth did not relented from all this nor did he allow himself to be a sitting duck before this onslaught, moving across the battle flied he kept his body well out of reach of many of the attacks being thrown around and the falling tunnels. But playing so defensively would not cut it for winning this day, during certain springs and leaps across the valley of cracks the La Vaeas would fire shots downward into the gaping hole that as attacking them, trying to harm or at least confirm just what the hell was firing at them so earnestly.

Most of the shots hit solid ground with nothing beyond the veil of darkness however a certain spot near the center of the room Lenny’s shots did managed to hit something, the sound of metaling hitting meat and a disinvite howl of terror echo out from below that became a might gust of wind yelling at Len. While standing over it Lenny could see far down below, his enhanced sighs could easily see the form approaching now, the brought yellow stare looking right back at him couldn’t have been missed either. The narrow brow of the fiend bellowed barked at Lenneth once more before erupted forth out from the ground. With such speed and carelessness Lenneth found himself crossing his arms across and being tackled upward by a massive beast, a three headed hound of jet black fur and evil intent.

It name was Cerberus, the gate keeper of the underworld and last guardian to keep the souls of the dead from ever leaving their afterlife before the proper time. Both he and Lenny now flying upward at the broken ceiling after the great dog had dog himself upward out of the path to hade’s domain. His mission was clear, to drag the soul of the escaped back to its hell though the pain of a bullet in his jaw would not go unpunished. As the dog jumped Cerberus pushed the dark prince through the heavy stones and pieces of the sewer that dug sharp rocks at his back before landing outside with a bloody and busied Len still bracing himself from the force and bearing the pain of the assault through his body. The dog demon would then swing the head that Lenny was attached to and toss the heartless to the side, Lenneth rolling across the dust and stone painting blotches of black stains of blood before rolling onto his back and standing firm with his weapons pointed and aimed towards the boss ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra leaped backwards instinctively as the hound emerged from the pits below. She knew exactly who this was. Cerberus: Guardian of the Underworld. She'd hoped to avoid fighting the beast while calculating her escape. No such luck, apparently.
The snarling dog landed in front of her, casting Lenneth aside from one set of it's jaws. It's intent was clear.
As Lenneth stood to his feet, she rushed forward. She dropped the shield so as to attack. While the field of light had vanished, she still radiated with the bright light of her defensive anger. Nobody... she said silently to herself. Nobody hurts my friends!
"Leave him alone!" she found herself yelling as she charged toward the three-headed beast. Cerberus growled and snapped angrily at his prey.  The first of the three heads shot forward. Kyra leaped above it, striking the dog on the snout with her Keyblade. The dog howled in pain, and the second head struck her in the side, knocking her to the ground.
 She felt a sharp, stinging pain in her chest, and looked down to find teeth marks puncturing through her already- weakened armor. Blood ran in small drops through the front of the breastplate, and she could feel her shirt under the armor becoming soaked.
She rolled away and stood to her feet just in time to avoid another set of jaws. Turning on the attacking head, she managed another strike before it pulled away.  She did her best to ignore the pain in her chest as she charged forward again, this time toward the legs of the beast.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth quickly followed up with the assaults as the girl dove out from the sewers and started her advance strikes towards the guardian beast of the underworld, showing little fear in the depths of her prime captor if fate turned ill on them. He had to commend such bravlely in the spite of losing her freedom for a stranger she barely knew but Len did hope it wasn’t just a foolish loner with nothing else to call these intense feelings of protection. Shaking off the pain that his battered body rose up from he dashed with an intense speed towards the battle. Lenneth did however maintain his goose quite while however, showing his true powers before this dog or anywhere in this world under the upward gaze of potential puppet in hades. It be volley to broadcast his powers so soon with arming himself with more knowledge of this world. For now he would need to play this out on even ground with Kyra.

As she went in Lenny provided back up forward to allure attention away from her blades and to dish out additional pain upon thus mutt. His shots were true in landing in the dark flesh of this beast, casting upon him several new holes to spill out blood while distracting him from aiming properly at the sword’s women. Afterwards he would circle and provide cover fire to distract the head that hit her chest from digging much further before rolling away in a tuck from a stone being thrown at him after the dog reeled back. Cerberus would then sweep his claws at the lightbringer as she went in with sword to them, angery the demon tried to knock her aside as quickly as he could before spinning his entire body around to knock anything around him around before jumping upward and trying to crush her down below.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra ducked as the claws of the beast swept over her head. The evasion, while successful, caused even more blood to drip from her chest. Her sword hand faltered now under the pain caused by moving her muscles. Grimacing, she swung at the dog's legs.
Cerberus avoided this strike, spinning in a full circle in an attempt to knock her back. Failing this, he leaped into the air, coming down on her with the full might of his dark form. Dark blood fell from the bullet wounds caused by Lenneth's assault, weakening the beast's attack. As he descended, Kyra raised her blade, holding it firmly above her head with both hands.  She directed it's point strait up to where the dog was in the air. Unable to cease his downward plunge, Cerberus fell strait onto it.
There was a blood-curdling howl that echoed through the sewers as the beast impaled himself on her blade. Cerberus immediately jumped backward, opening further the newly-formed gash in his underbelly. Angered, the vicious creature snarled malevolently at her, its three sets of red eyes glaring in her direction. She pointed her blade at one of its throats, preparing to strike again.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Cerberus was bleeding moderately all over his strong body, from the slashes and gashes of a sword to the numerous bullet wounds that ate as his neck and sides he lost a few good chunks of his stamina by the duelled assaults of his target and her accomplice. The now gaping hole in his underbelly posed a considerable pain though its size wasn’t life threatening at the moment. The three headed dog would not hold itself to such a bug harming him so, barking in anger the hound would gather its strength in its jaws within the middle head while the other two let out deafening howl at the little lady. The force of the sound burst ripped apart stone on the ground as it quickly traveled along towards the runaway soul trying to keep her off her toes and if able to daze her from the high pitched attack.

Lenneth had to quickly cover his ears from the moment that sound started its onset, his own sensitivity and good senses would be his down fall if something like that had strike him as so, he only hoped that sword women also proved herself as good to reactions. The middle head did concern him however as its white fangs were being engulfed in darkness, misting over and out of his month to what looked like the dog was trying to content it. Quickly running out Lenny rushed over at the beast as he looked about to unleash his attack out, leaping quickly Lenny dove at the demon dog and managed to land leaping kick at the middle’s face just enough to surprise the dog with that level of strength, hitting the center that part of the hound moved back a bit disorientated trying to recover a bit. The other two heads got the paws to dig a little into Lenny’s back upon landing but the La Vaeas managed to roll away with too much harm. Still shaken the middle head just let it out of him, a stream of darkness hitting the ground to the right a short distance away of Kyra before it attempted to move its aim at her like a laser trying to burn her alive with its touch.

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra's hands shot up to her ears as the dog let out it's high-pitched wail. Due to the pain of her wounds more than her own dexterity, the action was nevertheless a moment too slow. Her ears began to ring, dazing her for a second. This second was all that the beast needed apparently.
As she stumbled backwards, the second head barred it's massive teeth, a dark fire forming in it's throat. Had it not been for Lenneth's attack, a direct hit would likely have incinerated her. The strike gave Kyra enough time to roll out of the way of the initial blast. The head followed her, aiming with glaring red eyes. It was intent of burning her to death.
Her first instinct was to back away, but it would have done her little good. She instead stepped in toward the dog, narrowly missing the searing flames. She felt the heat of the attack on the back of her neck. Jumping upward, she slashed at the creature's throat. The fire ceased.
Cerberus's second set of eyes widened for a moment. The head came went limp, and dark blood flowed from the wound. It fell on her as she descended. Now I really need a shower...
Kyra landed on her feet, managing to recover quickly from her fall. The remaining heads turned on her with murderous intent.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The girl proved a lot more capable then Len's first inprerssion which was a feat to acknowlege the younger fighter for the talent and perstence. Taking a moment Len nodded in approvel while mentally clapping to himself, he could see her as a budding force to be exposed to the worlds, she would to live on.

Moving about as the girl now bathed herself in the dog's blood Lenny went on the offensive, their foe was staggering from blood lose and he pain of the middle head passing out. Dashing in between close Len cut along the monster's legs while shooting off at the mutt's tender spots, pentrating the already wounds and cuts with bullets. Cerberus howeled in pain while trying to kick around underneath but the agile heartless was too fast for the wounded puppy, even using the dog's legs to jump climb up its body.

One mighty leap and lenny would dive feet first at the left most head, landing on the dog's skull the LaVaeas would dance along a few single crushing stomps with his gun feet firing damaging the foe before owme good double jump crushed the head down smashing into the ground with a thundering thud and a loud gun shot from both feet at the ground.

srry for bad quility phone post

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Lenneth's fighting was truly impressive. Kyra was amazed at his speed and power. Still, she hadn't much time to observe, as the remaining heads turned to destroy her. Seeing as Lenneth was handling the left head, she turned her attention to the right.
Cerberus was distracted by the assault at his legs, trying furiously to catch his opponent. His reflexes had seriously deteriorated from the wounds. His clumsy swings were easily avoided now, as the dog fought desperately, with reckless abandon. As his left head was smashed into the ground, the final one raised high, wailing in agony.
Kyra pitied the poor creature. After all, he was only following his master's orders. The only thing to do now was put him out of his misery. She swung at his already-damaged legs, causing the beast to snap at her with his final set jaws. She radiated with intense light now, focusing it into her blade. Using both hands, she drove it into the right head's skull.
Under the weight of both her and Lenneth's attacks, Cerberus finally collapsed. After one final, pitiful whine, he vanished back into the depths of darkness. She assumed his soul would go to Hades, at which point he would resume his duties as a rather angry guardian of the Underworld.

"Bad dog..." Kyra stumbled backward as the beast fell, panting heavily. She was covered in blood, her's and the dog's. She turned to Lenneth, her weapon and armor disappearing in a flash of light.

"He'll be okay." Kyra said, more in attempt to assure herself then to speak to Lenneth. "Cerberus will be fine once he get's back to Hades. Anyway..."

She grunted, moving her hand to her chest. After a moment the pain had sufficiently subsided. This time she looked into Lenneth's eyes, speaking directly to him.  He was safe. Everyone around here was safe, at least for the moment. That was what mattered. "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenneth stood over top before leaping off and landing firm away from the dissipating guardian of the underworld, seeing him vanish before his very eyes.  That likely wouldn’t be the last of him after all such a beast was in the service of an underlord, who knows how many cheap ways his master would have to bring him back again. The charm lord’s body was battering and bloody, dripping off him with moderate severity but still quite visible enough one could easily mistaken as more serious.  But Lenny himself didn’t much care for the pain or for what his wounds appear to be, standing there his breath was even and claims while he didn’t cringe for a single moment while his body leaked. It wasn’t going be hard to heal these battle scars of the day anything, turning to Kyra she appeared to be ok though tired and battle worn as well. Likely she would take a lot more time to rest up but this was valuable experiences for any budding bloom.  

“Ya I don’t expect him be gone forever though at the least when their main beast down it doesn’t look like the dead while be coming after for a while.  As for me I’ll be fine these aren’t the worst I’ve gotten on the fields of battle, not even close. You look as though you need a few weeks to recover haha”

Lenneth brushed his hair, sleaking in the blood on his hands to mix with his gold blond before raising his other hand and holding it outward at the location. As he did the darkness again gathered and shaped itself into a dome that hovered over the ground and stabilized itself into a steady door to a new world.

“As I promised a door to a new world awaits for you now, it’s a world that is good home and one that isn’t as dangerous or battle thirsty as this one. A soft town in the light of twilight where darkness and light find a good balance. I can’t promise you’ve escaped hades forever but I do know he won’t be able to make a move as easily on other worlds, it be a good start for yourself. I’m going to remain on this world for a time I still have my own business to attend to so I guess this will be our farewell miss light bringer”  

Back to top Go down

Kourage
Kyra was relieved. At least he wasn't hurt too badly.

"Glad you're okay." She smiled "And thanks for all your help."

She approached the newly-formed portal. An new world awaited her. Whether this was her final escape, she could not entirely be sure. She turned back for a moment and grinned.
"Farewell, my friend." She brushed her hair out of her face and waved goodbye. Then she stepped through the door, off to wherever her journey was taking her now. Off to the land of twilight.

(topic exit)

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Once she left this world the door of darkness closed behind as did any of the trouble that seemed to be following before. Lenny tired to face the aftermath of the madness as the streets and scene was littered with the struggle before them. The humans would likely rush in with all the chaos about minus the ones were already in shock or disbelief at such a battle in their own back yards.

It may present an issue later to explain if needed be but for the while Lenny just walked away slowly adjusting his illusion to hide himself further in the gathering cowards before making is way to the temple to study. That girl would be a nice branching bloom he would call upon one day for now his targeted would remain the same.    

[Topic End]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top