roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karahito
The feeling of warm sand on her feet was nice, the cool rush of the ocean against her skin was invigorating, and the sounds that the island presented her were soothing. There was the gentle breeze that rustled the plant life, and the calm waves crashing against the shore. The sky was mostly clear, offering a few moments of shade from the sun as the clouds rolled by. The... serenity of it all... was nice.

Karahito laughed at herself. "Serenity, huh? Doesn't suit me at all..." she mumbled quietly to herself, trying to flatten out the creases in the simple black sundress she wore. "Damnation seems a much better fit. After all, there's nothing 'serene' about me," she scoffed, turning to the side and walking about the shoreline. In one of her hands hung a pair of black sandals with white accents to match the ones on the dress she wore.

What was she even doing here, anyways? There were a number of other things to do, people to find, creatures to hunt, things to be done. And yet... the ocean had drawn her away from all that. But for as mad as she attempted to make herself, the island seemed to melt it all away. The black-haired woman had stopped her feet at the edge of a dock, staring out into the distance. Sighing, Karahito tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear where the wind had knocked it loose.

"Maybe... I should just take the day off?" she looked out into the ocean once more, mumbling this question to herself. It sounded like a good idea, and debated for a small while. Smiling, she nodded with a soft chuckle. "A relaxing day off at the beach, it is."

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Water, nothing but water... where was he? How did he get here? Where was every-, there was no everyone else.

It was only him, it had only been him.

His body felt the pressure and finally his eyes opened slightly, and immediately they widened. He was rising from the bottom of the ocean floor, however it wasn't underneath his own power, he stared at himself barely able to make out anything due to the velocity currently while ascending. His mind felt like it was being assaulted, his ears started and continued to pop over and over again. Something was blaring in his head a message, but it was too loud. It was inaudible. He screamed and water entered engulfing his mouth. Quickly he closed it and held his neck, the damage had already been done.

He couldn't understand what was going on, suddenly it began to get brighter and brighter until

White

His body emerged surfacing with a resounding splash, he immediately began to cough and wheeze the water that hit him earlier, now felt like it was pumping itself out of his system. He coughed loudly and finally his head stopped ringing. He opened his eyes and realized he was on an shore knee deep in water.  He had on cargo shorts and still his black sweater remained attached to him as expected. Black sneakers, check. Wait a sec...where were his.........a moment later large sleek black headphones plopped out of the water next to him. Picking them up with a grimace looked of disappointment on his face he picked them up and hung them around his neck.

Soaking wet.

Just like the rest of him.

This was a great start.

Question now was, where the hell was he?

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The relaxing vibe of the island was shattered at the arrival of someone else. He just kinda... came out of nowhere, sputtering water and gasping for air. At one point, he reached for something, though what it was, Karahito couldn't make out. He draped it around his neck, but otherwise seemed to stay where he was. What the hell was a person doing floating up out of the ocean like that? She stared at him for a moment before making her move. Maybe he was hurt or something..?

Backtracking off the dock, she walked though the hot sand and into the water until it came to about mid-calf. He wasn't too far away, but she didn't know how close she should get to the stranger. If he did need her help then she needed to at least be close enough to hear him.

"Excuse me," she said to him, taking another few steps forward. Are you alright or whatever? You're not waterlogged or anything, right?" Karahito looked over at him, trying to see if there was any worrisome injuries she needed to handle. At this point, her dress was getting wet but it didn't bother her too much. It was just a dress.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
His eyes opened and his orbs gazed upon now before him.

He was still coughing only very lowly, the girl had on a simple black sundress. She seemed to be checking on him, however her voice sounded like she was doing this simply because she wanted to retain a guise of being a nice person. The way she spoke and the words she had chosen led him to believe this. Shaking his wet head and water was sent flying every which way, he began to trudge forward. While he got closer he noticed there was a major height difference between the two of them. What else was new? He didn't need some random peasants pathetic false worry. "Nothing I'm fine completely fi-" The moment he went to pass her in the water he fell once more, taking a knee and had another coughing fit while more water was expelled from his mouth. Despite this, however he was still completely fine.

Yup, totally fine.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
When he stood and announced that he was fine, walking forward, Karahito was about to shrug off his odd arrival and return to her mindless staring at the ocean. She was, that is, until he fell to his knee and started coughing once again.

"Fine my ass. That looks like anything but fine. Here, just... behave, Karahito was unaccustomed to helping others as it wasn't really a thing she did on a daily basis. She usually left that to nurses or medics or whatever. But being that there wasn't any around, she had no choice but to help him. As she attempted to take his arm and place it around her shoulders, she hoisted him up and dragged him the couple feet it would take to get him to shore and dropped him onto the sand.

"Mind telling me what you were doing in the ocean? It hardly seems like you were going for a dive. Especially with that head set your wearing," she pointed lazily at the black headphones before placing her hands on her hips with a huff. She needed to know what happened if she was going to help him at all. Well, maybe anyways... He didn't seem the type to cooperate on command.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
He felt himself get lifted, however before he could even protest he felt another coughing fit. He once more entered another coughing fit while listening to the girls words......boy...boy....who the hell was this broad calling a boy!? Tch, pathetic peasants always getting ahead of themselves just because he currently was dealing a little tickle in his throat.

He fell hard onto the sound and didn't catch himself thanks to his current coughing fit. He felt the hot sand against his face and ankles quickly he got on his knees which were covered by the edge of his shorts and continued to cough.

"I don't know, rough night last night or maybe it wasn't ... I have no clue." He spoke through coughs he felt the last of the water leaving his system or at least enough so that the rest will simply turn into poison within his body.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
He was persistent, that much was obvious. But at least he seemed able to operate without needing medical attention. Just as he seemed to clear his lungs of whatever salt water remained, she dropped to the sand beside him and laid back into the sand with her arms wide open. Staring up at the sky, Karahito let out a long sigh.

"Kids shouldn't play in the ocean if there's no one to supervise them. Didn't anyone ever tell you that?" her head flopped to the side and she looked up at him. Getting a better look at his face, he didn't seem as young as she initially thought and immediately regretted her statement about kids. Closing her mouth and opening it just to close it again, she turned her face skyward to avoid any awkward eye contact that might have otherwise occurred. There was no way in hell she was going to admit she made a mistake...

Back to top Go down

Kuro
His ears perked at the mention of a kid and he quickly forgot both what she had asked before and the current situation. His coughing halted automatically while he turned to look at her. He stayed on his knee's while the water dripped off of him and for a second it almost sounded as though you could hear a snake hiss. Just as quickly as it happened though it disappeared. He grinded his teeth together slightly, this peasant really had some nerve.

If she didn't offer that help earlier she currently would have acid plastering her face while the Boa snapped in her half and he enjoyed the sound of her bones crunching.

That would be bliss.

.....Though he wasn't even sure if he could get one of those out right now, it was DEFINITELY not smart to open the mouth underwater. "Could you please repeat yourself I had some water in my ears." He spoke in the calmest tone he could muster while gripping his knee's holding back his coughing to the best of his ability at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She seemed to freeze for a moment, her breath catching in her throat. "I-I said... Didn't anyone tell you that it's not safe to swim in the ocean without the proper gear?" There was a rush of relief that he didn't quite hear her, and she took the chance to paraphrase what she said. "You should get your ears checked or something... Or empty them of water or something."

She spoke as she watched a cloud float by and turned to look at the man beside her. "I'm Sere- er... Karahito, by the way. And you are?" Grinning, she sat up and hugged her knees, looking over her shoulder at him.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
His twitch finally left his face when she corrected herself. Granted, he knew EXACTLY, WORD FOR WORD WHAT HER TRUE WORDS WERE, but screw it at least she knew that was a very unwise idea. He slapped the side of his head while water began to leak out although there wasn't much, if she had noticed this she would probably indeed realize he could actually make out her earlier words. Shaking his head his hair was still matted against his head and his clothes still stuck to his slim body. He felt the sand completely start to cover his lower legs in the annoying way it always would when one was at the beach. Sighing he simply nodded to her question not looking to get into a fight still feeling the after effects of the massive headache he had earlier on a couple moments ago. No longer could he resist the need to cough and he quickly began to start his cough parade again once more. Though this one thank goodness was shorter then the last couple. His ears perked up once more when he heard. Ask for his name, he also took note of the strange way she addressed herself however for now he would simply let that slide. He straightened himself wiping off some of the excess water on his hair still."Pestilence. Charmed I'm sure." He said in a blunt voice throwing off his black sweater and it hit a nearby rock hard. He felt his cargo shorts and the daggers were still on his holster and the kunai pouch still seemed to be there.

Strange indeed.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
As his coughing fits seemed to be slowing, which was a good sign. Though the sight of a shirtless man on the beach should have been expected, Karahito bolted upright and placed a hand to the side of her cheek to act as a barrier between her eyes and him. It was completely normal, right? Well, despite the fact he seemed to come out of no where and all that.

Hearing his name she nodded in response, allowing it to seep in. "Pestilence. That's, uh, a unique name. Haven't heard of that one before." Turning her gaze to the ocean, she let her hand drop. There was something about that name, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Perhaps in time. In an attempt to calm her nerves, she gave in to the desire to dig further. "Did mommy give you that name?" She looked over her shoulder at him with a playful glare, a smirk gracing her lips.

Last edited by Karahito on June 24th 2014, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Kuro raised a semi eyebrow at her actions when he had taken off his shirt. For a women who talked a big game she really wasn't backing it up very much. Really looking away when a guy took off a shirt? What was she a eleven year old. A small smirk remained on his face while he finally felt the last of the water within his body turned to the poison that flown through his system. He breathed a sigh of relief feeling this occur inside and he shook his head as water went flying every which way. When the girl finally spoke again her words brought a small smile to his face, however the words he spoke didn't match up to what he spoke. "I wouldn't know, too young at the time to remember her. How about you what's the deal with you're name you're mother randomly decide to give you that out of love?" The boy would ask understanding the meaning of the name, however usually a parent wouldn't give a child that name, then again the same could be said for the name he had just given her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The grin she was wearing faded as Pestilence spoke. What she said was meant to be a playful joke, but as it turned out, she may have said something she shouldn't have. Leaning back on her elbows, a solemn expression passed over her as she stared out over the ocean. "No. It's the name I gave myself a few years back. I thought it fits me much better than the name my mother gave me," she spoke as though the topic were drab and uninteresting. Perhaps it was due to the process of which she named herself. Sighing, she sat back up and stood to her feet.

In an empty search for something to take her mind off the memory, she looked around and ended up waking over to the wet sand covered sweater and picking it up. With a contemplative stare and a light hum, the sweater started drying out. When Karahito felt it was dry enough, she gave it a finishing flap and threw it at Pestilence. "Put that back on or something. Your paleness is blinding me." It wasn't that the statement was true, it was far from true. But her moral standards prohibited her from looking at him unless he was clothed to some degree, both top and bottom despite the fact he was a man.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
"Interesting and by interesting I mean, wow. Just, wow. Forsake the name given by blood, then make up you're own. I guess that makes life better in its own right." He spoke rubbing the top of his head and brushing some of the sand off of his shorts. He watched the girl seem to move towards his shirt when she threw it at him and made her snark little comment he snorted. "For a second I thought you were about to try and get sniff of it while I wasn't paying attention." He spoke after the sweater had collided with his face. Still not satisfied with the fact that it was covered with sand he hung the material on his shoulder. "So what's up with you? You're tongue talks crude and rebellious, while you're actions represent that of a little girl." He spoke while moving out of her line of vision giving the woman at least that for now.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"My name is- It's none of your business what I call myself, thank you very much," she snapped, turning her back to him and crossing her arms. But hearing the remark he made about the sweater had her turning back around to face him with an appalled expression, a light blush on her cheeks. "As if I would- Why in the he- Just who do you-"

She stopped what was going to be a defensive rampage when he spoke again. A little girl? Is that what he thought of her? Maybe he was right... She stood there in the sand, thinking of how to retort as he moved out of her field of vision. There was no way he could be. There was no room for childish error...

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," Karahito said in a suddenly calm voice, crossing her arms as her posture relaxed. "I am who I am. Nothing more, nothing less. To ask someone to explain why they act the way they do is like asking a shadow why it hides from the light. There is simply no explanation."

The grip she had on her elbows tightened, her silver-blue eyes staring blankly out into the ocean. Was there really no way to explain the action of people? Was there no way to justify why they do the things they do? A light breeze passed by and Karahito turned her gaze downwards, towards her sand covered toes, and chuckled.

"But if it's any consolation, I just find it hard to interact with people. They typically end up being baggage I can't afford to hull around," she turned her head to the side, but didn't make and visual contact with Pestilence. Shrugging a shoulder, she allowed a grin to quickly pass her features before once again facing the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
At first when he listened to her, the smile on his face never dissipated especially when she reacted that was just amazingly funny, was she actually considering it?

What a freak.

It seemed she was finally able to compose herself.

About time.

Pestilence listened to her words and how she tried to explain herself she spoke about the shadows and the light a sound comparison however it really didn't help out her place inside the debate which was very low. Though her last words intrigued him a low hmmm left his system while he nodded his head. "I agree with that. Personally I feel the same way...everyone eventually ends up becoming baggage."

His words were blunt and it was easily understood he meant what he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She nodded with a quiet hum. One day, even I will become nothing but baggage to someone, somewhere. She let the thought drift away as another took its place. "But I can't shake the feeling that the reasons we consider people 'baggage' are entirely different," she said, tipping her head to the side in a thoughtful manner.

Once again the breeze picked up, blowing her dress and her ebony hair gracefully to the side. The feeling surrounding her really was one of-

"Serenity. That's... my real name. I changed it because my life, and myself, are anything from serene. And I'd hate to be the baggage that weighs someone down," there was a self-pitying smile on her face that was quickly replaced with something less sympathetic worthy and spun on the ball of one of her feet to face Pestilence.

"And what about you? Why do you think that way, hm?"

It was easy to tell that she was forcing the chipper attitude, masking what would have otherwise been pain. But as she laced her fingers behind her, taking slow, deliberate steps towards Pestilence, there was an gentle glow about her, something even she didn't realize.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Pestilence listened however didn't care the woman was losing his attention then again it wasn't her fault most people lost his attention after a while they just simply eventually became boring to him. Though apparently she decided to tell him her real name, and that was Serenity. The name echoed in his head for a moment. An for a moment something in his head was lurching forward to strike however he didn't take it at least not yet.

"People will always become baggage simply due to one reason. There useless, they are only useful when needed to be taught a new skill or simply needed to better empower yourself. Aside from that most people are useless a simple impurity..."

He trailed off looking at his hand for a moment as he balled his hand making a fist for a moment. Though he thought about her name and the reason why she changed it, for a moment he got ready to speak, however he quickly ceased and raised an eyebrow. A small chuckle lurched from his throat.

"Then you've probably been baggage to anyone you've ever met in your life." He spoke bluntly the small smile still on his face. "I think I'll just stick with calling you Kara for now. You were right to change you're change your name. You are no where near a Serenity or serene." He spoke with no signs of jokes or witty humor in a attempt to cheer her up. He leaned on the side of the large rock propped up on the sand. He began to think about his words he had just spoken...perhaps he wasn't harsh enough.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The fragile smile she was wearing cracked, and for a split second there was a look of anguish in her eye only for the smile to crudely recompose itself. She knew that she said it herself, but never had she anticipated that someone would actually agree with her. Especially someone she had only just met. What was wrong with this guy?

Turning her back to him with a small "hmph", Karahito crossed her arms under her bust and took a few steps away from Pestilence. "That's the last time I tell you any of my secrets. It was a mistake telling you even just the one. My bad, it won't even happen again. "

Though her face spoke of a nonchalant anger, Karahito was feeling rather uncomfortable with herself at the moment. Just what possessed her to tell a complete stranger a secret like that, anyways? Was she losing her touch of security or something? Was she growing... soft? Or maybe... she just wanted someone to trust and was subtly forcing that want onto this guy? Karahtio looked over her shoulder at the man that was now leaning against a large rock with a skeptical glare. She'd never make that mistake twice. And definitely not with that guy. There was no way in hell it'd happen.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
The smile from Kuro's mouth disappeared, he sighed and a tick of annoyance came pressing from his lips after he heard her words. Looks like he was indeed correct after all.

"Disgusting." He stood up regularly and walked towards her, the smile on his face now a look of disgust. Crinkling his nose slightly.

"Simply disgusting." He repeated himself once again, once again the sound of something or another hissing could be heard for a moment until it quieted down once again.

"Did you expect me to tussle your hair or simply give you my best ladykiller smile and tell you "someone like you could never be baggage." How many games have you played or how many boys have you had the experience with and you were hoping for another?

Forget it.

If you want something like that head inland maybe one of them will fall for your 'poor me' trick.

Perhaps you'll be able to get them to help you on you're quest or better yet one of the random islander athletes that know magic.

Disgusting bitch."

He spoke bluntly and plainly to think he almost though well of this chick the plain fact of the matter was she was nothing more then a con artist. He knew it would have started with him saying something like that then another and another and another and soon he would be wrapped around her finger. Of course that would be the case if he was an idiot. Which he was far from, he may have no idea how he had gotten there, but falling for giant tit bitch manipulator over there was not on his to do list.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The breath in her throat hitched and she turned to face the approaching man and an angry swing of her arm. "How dare you," Karahito growled, grinding her teeth with a dangerous expression. Her fist were shaking with her knuckles growing white. In trying to refrain from doing something rash, Karahito bowed her head and closed her eyes. A dark shadow cast itself over her eyes, hiding them as a result of her long bangs blocking the light. But the more this guy talked, the harder it was to resist.

"Disgusting bitch."

Those two words were what sent her over the end. Though Pestilence was already walking her way, Karahito also began closing the gap between them as she stomped towards him. "You ignorant, insolent jerk! Who do you think you are? What gives you the right to judge me when you hardly even know me!?" Just as she reached being an arm's length away from the object of her fury, Karahito un-balled a single hand and swung at him, landing a clean hit on his cheek with a resounding 'SMACK'.

"I don't need anyone but myself. I don't need...anyone, or anything...but myself and my own abilities," her words were hushed, but dangerous. Though in her eyes, there was a teary, biting sorrow that battled with the angry grimace she wore.

Clenching her hand once more, she lowered it to her side and spun around to walk away. Somewhere -anywhere- was better right now than being there with him. Some dozen paces away, she stopped, her back still to him as she gripped the fabric of her sundress.

"And for your information, that "secret" I was talking about was my name, not about people and baggage. You really should try and understand things better before jumping to conclusions," Karahito spoke with a lack of emotion, staring ahead of her. Though with nothing else to say, she continued waling off.

She found herself entering a small, make-shift shack, the one that lead to the miniature island with the paopu tree. Standing at the top of the steps, a hand on the door at the top that lead to the bridge, Karahito couldn't bring herself to open it.

"Tch," her face scrunched up and she took a step back, bumping into the stone wall that stood a few feet behind her. "Ignorant bastard. What does he know, anyways?" Karahito mumbled to herself, sliding down the wall and hugging her knees to her chest.

It was becoming a difficult task, biting back the tears that threatened to fall. Alone there in the seclusion of that make-shift shake, there was no one to see this small moment of weakness. That's right. There could be no weakness, no deficiencies, no failures or defeats. The only person there was to rely on was herself. No one else. She had only herself. But... there was no one to see, right? It was okay to cry now, right? Holding it in, bottling it up, it would only hurt more that way.

One by one, tears began to fall from her silver-blue eyes. "Stupid... insolent... dumb... JERK!" Karahito continued rambling off random insults to the air as she cried, not that anyone could hear. It's this pain, among other things, that caused her to detest people in the first place. This only served as a reminder. She didn't need anyone. No one at all. Only herself. She was more than enough... to get by...

Back to top Go down

Kuro
His cheek.

Stung.

So very badly. There were a small amount of insults before she got to her point however, she certainly made her point with that smack. It hurt and it stung and that completely pissed him off. Though he didn't attack and he didn't spit the venom in her eyes and blind this bitch.

Why?

Because for once he was wrong, he wasn't correct. He read the situation and his reading of that situation was wrong. He simply stood there with stone eyes staring at the girl who perhaps he may have caused to take a turn down the wrong path and possibly ruin her life even more then what it was...fucking conscience, always getting in the way in these type of scenarios.
While she walked away he knelt to the ground and gripped his head annoyed with the ringing in his head thanks to the slap and his conscience getting the better of him....

'Beings of humanity unite! God damn that bitch! FINE!'

Right out of his cheek where he was slapped a small black snake came out. Unlike his usual type of snakes this was one meant to be adorable and more importantly a perfect scout constantly hooked up with his own eyes. Unless he shut the link down. The small snake slowly popped out of his cheek and slithered onto the ground in front of him.

"Follow her? Befriend her, ensure she becomes happy again. When we meet again you'll receive the next set of instructions. Go."

With that said the snake sped off the dead skin and the energy from the girl the snake easily following her the entire time. From the windowsill of the small shack it began to tap on the glass.

Meanwhile Kuro finally put his sweater back on and began to head towards the mainland. Perhaps he'd get some more answers there.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
'Tap Tap'

Karahito raised her head from where it sat nestled in her lap to search for the sound of the tapping. There was an angry glare on her face as she was half expecting that man to have shown up. But what Karahito found caused her to blink in wonder. There was a small black snake tapping on the window. She could have sworn it smiled at her. But perhaps that was just her imagination.

Wiping the tears from her cheek, she got to her feet and looked at it through the cloudy glass. It was pretty freaking adorable, she had to admit. But what the hell was it doing tapping on the window? And where did it come from? As far as she knew, there weren't any snakes on this island. Then again, she could have been wrong...

Karahito stood up straight and walked the short distance to the other side of the window to better look at the snake. It just sat there, staring back at her. It was a little creepy, but it was too adorable to find it at all disturbing. It was like a lost puppy... only more scaly and less furry. Karahito grinned to herself as she thought of how her younger sister feared the creature and its kin, chuckling lightly. Taking a second to look around, she scanned the area to see if he was lingering about. Satisfied that that guy wasn't near, Karahito turned back to the small snake on the windowsill and smile, reaching out to it.

"Why don't you... come with me..?" she said as she carefully made to pick up the creature. "Wouldn't want you getting eaten by a bird or something. You should be grateful that I'm protecting you." Setting it on the palm of her hand, Karahito returned to the shake and slumped against the wall she was at earlier. "But it's not like anyone else does, though. So I guess... you don't have to be grateful if you don't want to be."

With of tip of her finger, Karahito gently rubbed the top of the snake's head, watching as it coiled around her hand. It was pretty cute. She just wondered where the hell it came from...

Back to top Go down

Kuro
While Kuro began to journey to the mainland finding a boat, meanwhile the snake would gently trailed it's way up the side of the arm. The snake traveled at somewhat slow pace, not trying to raise alarm or suspicion knowing full well at any moment he could easily be swatted away or halted. Rather it was a simple trust game to see if she really trusted him or not. Gently it continued inching ever more closer., it's aim being to simply rest on the shoulder usually that being the spot where most of the time many of the snakes would indeed simply rest when on Kuro's shoulder. Frankly, it didn't exactly understand what exactly the mission was yet, however it he girl seemed caring enough though if the master wanted her kept happy that must have been a given correct.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top