roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Takeshi
When the two Saikous appeared inside of their home Tyler sighed. Alright abby, you want to act like an adult so much, sit down, I'm about to tell you everything I know. he said as he dropped his Keyblades onto the table, causing Emotionless Redemption to disappear in a flash of darkness and purple crosses, as Redemption disappeared in a flash of white light and angel feathers. He really did intend to tell her everything, he would answer any of her questions, and if she didn't leave, he had a gift he had meant to give her the day she left...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail looked around the hut, "Damn, ya'll downgraded... She muttered, mentioning the small hut. She sat down and leaned back on the chair, crossing her right leg over her left as she sneered at her father. "And your finally acting like a parent for once!" She would imply sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said that he was "Finally acting like a parent for once he closed his eyes and grabbed a flash crystal out of the bag on the table, throwing it down and using his sound magic to negate the sound, but as it was the light would still blind her for a few seconds. Shut up! he yelled at her. Now, lets start with why I was never home. Abigail, you never knew this, but I run a branch of the neverland military, I tried to keep it a secret because I didn't want you being dragged into it. In fact, that bag over on the table, it was the gift I was going to give you when you left, but you were gone before I returned, go ahead and look inside, they all do what the one I just use did, with the inclusion of a deafening sound. he told her with a small smile.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail shielded her eyes from the bright light with her arms, why would he do something like that!? Why is he telling her to shut up? She has never been scolded or screamed at, She blinked the tears out of her eyes as he explained to her why he was always gone and the bag on the table was her gift. "How could you yell at me that way!? And I already knew that! You always talk to me like I'm stupid!" She yelled as she climbed up on the head of the couch, turning away from him sobbing into her hands.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she stated yelling and crying Tyler sighed and sat down next to her. I'm sorry Abby, it's just...tensions are running so high for me right now, you just about gave me a heart attack back there. he explained as he handed her the bag of flash crystals. Here, I meant to give this to you when you started adventuring, but I wasn't around when you started. And Abby, if you already knew that I ran military, then why do you blame me for never being home? Being a leader means that you have to make sacrifices, mine was that I had to spend a lot of my time being a mediator for all the fights that happened between the soldiers I was put in charge of. he explained as he leaned back and started rubbing the sides of his head.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail sniffed and slowly nodded, wiping her nose on her sleeve and taking the bag of crystals.  "I didn't know what a chief did... T-Thank you," She said between sniffs, holding the bag of crystals in both of her hands.  "Anything else you wanted to explain?"

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Yeah, actually. I'm going to explain why Munin, the annoying raven bitch, is around. You see, a few months back, a teacher and close friend of mine fought against his most powerful enemy, and long story short, I had to share some of my blood with him for him to live. Munin saw all of this on top of me summoning my seven zodiac warriors, and she wrote a contract that I was forced to sign through tricks. I can summon her at any time, but I don't want to, she creeps me out. he explained with a small smile as he wrapped an arm around his daughters small shoulders and hugged her with one arm...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail blinked and scooted closer to her father as he wrapped his arm around her.  "That explains everything, but why did she want you? I mean weren't you happy with mom?" She asked him as she played with the pouch of crystals, there was so many possibilities and theories that maybe that raven did create the illusion.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Well she tells me that it's because I'm the only person that knows where her brother is, but I'm not too sure that it's entirely true. I really don't want to know though, worrying about this won't help me figure out why...someone was...Abby. If someone was wearing her ring, and she died, do you know what that means? It means she is still alive, but isn't the woman we knew. Your mother has become a nobody, a being without a heart. he said, surprisingly calm about the entire matter...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail shook her head, "I don't think so, Mom might have sold the ring? I mean there is a possibility..." She said, knowing that her mother wasn't the type of person to sell stuff and the girl wearing it had the same body shape as Kia did....

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When his daughter tried to convince him that she had sold it The halfling shook his head.Honey, not trying to make you feel bad, but I know that no matter how mad at me she got, she would never sell her ring. he said as he hugged her again, glad that they were finally getting a chance to have a real relationship, rather than a love/hate one. Your mother isn't one to sell things anyway. he explained as he put his feet up on the coffee table. Hey, are you hungry Abby? I'm nowhere near your mother's level of skill, but I can make a simple dinner. he explained with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail smiled, Her dad wasn't as bad after all even though they were three years apart it felt as if it were her brother in a strange way. "Sure I would like that," She would say as she slid off of the couch and walked over to the dinner table, anxious to ask if they could go to France and see the girl who wore the ring. Of course her father would probably pick up on her anxious vibe since they were both half-demons...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Abby finally smiled and said that she would like that Tyler smiled and stood up, walking over to the fridge and grabbing the carton of eggs and a pan, putting the pan on top of the stovetop, throwing a hunk of wood and a lit match into the cold stove, closing the door and sitting on the other side of the table so he could look at his daughter. You feel anxious Abby, whats up? he asked with a raised eyebrow, glad that he could read the emotions of those that shared his demon blood. He was worried about her, and how her mothers death was affecting her...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Once her father came over and sat down at the table asking her what was wrong, Abigail would chuckle which followed with a sigh. "I really want to see the girl who wore the ring.." She told her father as she folded her hands on the table, wondering what would her father think if he saw the girl Would he fall in love again? Did she have to have a stepmother? She sighed and picked on a a piece of skin hanging from her thumb which she ripped off without hesitation.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said that she really wanted the see the girl that wore the ring Tyler sighed and nodded. Can you give me a week to get my bearings Abby? I mean, I only just got out of the depression her death put me in. he explained as he got up and cracked an egg into the pan, grabbing some bacon bits and salt and putting them on the counter by the oven.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail's left eye twitched as soon as he got up, she quickly stood up knocking her chair to the ground, slamming both of her hands on the table hard.. "I LOST MY MOTHER! THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU TYLER, YOU ARE SO GODDAMN SELFISH." She yelled across the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she yelled at him Tyler turned around, tears in his eyes when she called him selfish. You may have lost your mother...BUT I LOST THE ONLY DAMN PERSON THAT EVER LOVED ME! he screamed, yelling three times as loud as his daughter did, not meaning to, but his feelings got the better of him this time...You lost someone important, that much is true, but so did I. You can't call me selfish for wanting to give us both a week to prepare. he said calmly as he added the bacon bits and salt to the omelette, folding it and letting it cook for a minute before putting his Daughters small omelette on a plate and placing it onto the table.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail was stone cold mad, she picked up the omelette that he cooked for her and slid across the floor before smashing the whole table with her own bare hands. After watching it crumbling to the floor, She glared at him before transforming into a Shih Tzu and picking up the plate with her teeth running to the living room. A small female voice would remain in his head as she starting licking the bacon bits off of the omelette. I don't need a week! I'm going anyway and you won't stop me!

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Alright..then we can go tomorrow. Give me some time to calm back down from this scare. he told her as he walked into the living room, dragging the heavy oak table behind him and setting it there. Oh and, you think your strong? he asked as he lifted half of the table with one hand, bringing it down onto the stone floor of their hut, shattering it into a million fragments of wood. Thats not even the best I can do. You might be able to break through wood, but I can break through brick without getting hurt. he told her, letting that sink in for a second before picking up the other half of the table and doing the same, using his wind powers to gather the fragments up into a pile, putting them in a bag and throwing them into the wood burning stove that heated the hut.

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail looked up with some of the bacon bits smeared over the fur that was covering her mouth. We've got a deal. She would say through their link with a bark before eating the omelette. She jumped back when he questioned her and dropped half of the table on the floor, She started to shake as some of the fragments of wood almost caused a splinter, She started howling, barking, and chasing her tail.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Abby said that they had a deal, then started shaking, barking, howling, and chasing her tail at his display of strength Tyler smiled and picked her up. Alright, if we're gonna go see if your mother has become a nobody, or if she sold the ring, then you need some sleep, and so do I. he said through their link as he placed her on her mothers side of their bed, then went into the living room again, grabbing a blanket and pulling it over onto the couch, he assumed that Abby wouldn't want to share that great big bed, and he was fine with it, he didn't know how he would react to seeing his daughter rather than his wife first thing in the morning....

Back to top Go down

Abigail
As she was placed on the king sized bed, she transformed back into a human and snuggled into the bed clutching the sheets from underneath her. She looked around the room and saw the pictures on her wall of her mom, dad, her brother when he was a baby, and of a younger her. It seemed as if her father hadn't taken the pictures down, One of the pictures had her mother and father giving each other the look of love as if they were mesmerized by each other's presence presence. She stood up on the bed, her legs wobbling as if she wasn't use to being in human legs and started to jump on the bed trying to take that picture off of the wall.

After a few attempted fails she took that exact picture off of the wall and jumped once more, her butt landing on the bed. She rolled out of the bed and closed the bedroom door, She ran back to her bed and slipped underneath the covers getting herself comfortable. As her head hit the pillows she hugged the picture to her chest and a few tears fell down her cheeks as she hugged the picture even tighter. "Mommy... I miss you... Please come back..." She whispered as her tears stained the pillows...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When Abby whispered that she missed her mother Tyler quietly opened the door, sitting down next to his daughter and wiping some of the tears away. Don't worry baby girl, we'll get mommy back. he told her with a small smile, he didn't doubt what he said, he knew that as long as there was a chance of her being alive, that there was also a chance of them having their connection still...

Back to top Go down

Abigail
Abigail would look up as she saw her father come in, she laid her head on her father's lap still holding the picture of them in her arms wondering why he wasn't crying as bad as she was.. "Okay...." She said as cried some more almost messing up the picture with her tears..

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she started to cry on the picture Tyler gently took it from her, smiling sadly when he saw what it was. It was the only picture of them in their wedding stuff that actually survived the wedding. You know, this is the only picture that survived your mothers and my catastrophic wedding, some of the friends we invited..got drunk and did some crazy things, then someone crashed their ship into the chapel...its why my suit is peppered with burns. he said with another sad smile.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top