roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Takeshi
Midnight, the hour upon which Tyler Saikou finally returned to his home among his tribe, and most importantly, his wife. Love, I'm home! He said as he walked into the hut, barely able to see anything through the darkness that surrounded everything...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia Saikou was in her and her husband's room just brushing her hair when she heard the door of their hut opened, Once he said that he was home she came running down the hall and greeting her husband with a big hug! "Welcome back my love~!"

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When his wife greeted him with a big hug and a welcome back The Halfling smiled, kissing her as he returned her hug. I missed you... he said with a smile as he pulled her close to him, glad that he had at least one bright light in his otherwise dull life...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and hugged him tightly as he pulled her close to him, "I missed you too love, alot....." She said as she hugged him even tighter, sometimes wishing he could just stay with her on his off days.. No, not this again! She thought, regarding her selfish thoughts. The more she tried pushing them away they came back with even more force..

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said she had missed him a lot Tyler smiled and hugged her even tighter. I'm sorry I was gone for so long, I had to deal with a fight between one of the Indians and a lost boy. he said with a small sigh. God I really don't like how hard it is to keep the peace between this tribe and some of the other military members. he said as he laid his head on her shoulder, his face showing the appearance of someone wise beyond his years. Which was, in essence, only partially true.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia sighed, she wished she could easily put herself in his situation but she just couldn't. "I wish I can make your troubles go away..." She told him as she carefully ran her fingers slowly through his hair as his head was on her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
I do too love, I do too. he said as she ran her fingers through his hair. Come on love, it's late, lets go to bed. he said with a smile as he looked up at her with his crimson eyes, the look in his eyes showing that he would rather be with her than be anywhere else, that he loved her more than even his own life...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and nodded when he said it was late and that they should go to bed, she gently took his hand and walked to their room. She opened pushed open the door to their room and saw.... A naked demon woman on their own bed!? It was an illusion, but the gullible young lady was easily deceived! She looked around their room and grabbed her husband's mini crossbow which was laying on the ground and launched two arrows into the demon lady's head. But of course, her husband would see that she was just shooting the air..

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When his wife grabbed one of his Crossbows and shot at the bed twice Tyler Raised an eyebrow. Love, what are you shooting at? Theirs nothing there but the blankets and covers. he said, laying down in the exact spot she had shot at to show her that simple fact.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia looked at him, her nostrils flared. How could he cheat on her? "How could you!? I thought I trusted you!" She screamed as she threw the mini crossbow down, tears ran down her cheeks as she tried to wipe her tears away.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Love, you can trust me, theirs nobody here but you and me, I never cheated on you! He said, nearly yelling at her in his desperation to free her from whatever illusion had her in it's clutches. He was scared, she was the only light he had in his life, he didn't want to lose her...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia turned away from him, "Then who was that in our bed!? I thought you loved me, No wonder why you go out on your days off of being chief.... Am I not pretty enough? I know I got fat after I had Seb And Abby. AM I too human for you? God I'm such a fool!" She turned back around and yelled at him, her tears streaming down her face going fast. "I always wait for you to come back, and every time you do I'm asleep, How can you go outside!? That man with a horrible skin condition is after us!! How can I be so sel- Ugh!" She threw her arms up in frustration and stormed down to the empty room where their luggage was lying.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she said all of those things Tyler just stood there, stunned, tears rolling down his face. If he knew anything about her, then he knew that this was something that he'd have to try with all of his will to stop. So, when she went into the next room, he was following behind her. Love, no, I haven't been cheating on you, there is nobody in our bed, you shot the bed itself, what your seeing in it isn't real! And I go out on my days off because Im losing myself, every day the demon blood gets stronger and stronger, and I have to go to a nearby cave to calm myself, it has this strange music to it, I don't know what it is, but it calms me. You are beautiful, you lost all that weight from having the kids long ago, and love, you aren't too human, that will never be a problem! he said, crying now, truly afraid that he was going to lose her to her own insecurities...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Once her husband started talking, she didn't listen to him everything he said went out of the other ear. She unzipped one of her bags as he kept talking, she felt isolated, alone, and schizophrenic.. What if what she saw wasn't real? Her selfish tendencies and her insecurities made her see something she didn't even want to see, She looked into his teary blue-green eyes when he stopped talking and shook her head and ran to their room stuffing her bag with her clothes. If she was going to be this self-concious and selfish then she had to go..

She couldn't take staying in their hut all day out of fear there was nothing to live for.. Tyler was something to live for but it was his fault her selfishness was coming stronger, her insecurities turning to madness. The love of her life was the cause, As she stuffed the clothes in another luggage bag she sobbed heavily, watching the teardrops fall onto her sloppy clothes there was nothing to live for anymore...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she didn't listen to him Tyler couldn't do it anymore, he had given his all, and it wasn't enough. He collapsed right then and there, on his knees and unable to move from the shudders racking through his body as he laid there on the ground, unable to move due to his seeming lack of muscles...

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Once Kia was finished packing, she zipped her luggage up and wiped her tears away. She was going to have to use her Gummi Ship for two reasons: She had too many stuff to carry and for something else... She slid one bag on her left shoulder, another on her right shoulder and carried the other two in both hands. She walked out of their room, noticing her husband's silence. She looked down and saw that he collapsed, She wasn't sure why. As she walked out of the hut, she cried and cried until she got to her gummi ship. She remembered the day where she first met her husband at his and Aria's first Halloween party, their first date, the time she moved in with him when he made Mayor of Twilight Town, When he proposed, When they got married, When Twilight Town was destroyed, When she had Sebastian and Abigail, all of those memories kept moving through her head as she opened the Gummi Ship door. She threw all of her bags in the back and sat in the seat putting the keys into the incognition smiling sadly as the gummi ship flew into the sky. Her husband just had to live without her....

(Topic Left)

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As she left Tyler was still a mess, tears streaming down his face, his skin becoming darker as this great influx of negativity enhanced his decent into a full-fledged demon. She's gone master, Theirs nothing you can do about it. A voice said as a raven landed on the nearby bed. Before you ask, no, Im not the one that created the illusion, your my master, nothing more. Munin said as she slowly donned her Anthropomorphic human form, which was that of a demon with grey skin, black eyes, and five foot long Black raven wings. G..go away Munin... he whispered, causing the raven girl to click her tongue. Ah but you see, I can't quite do that, not when my master is so sad! Come on, lets get you into bed at least, you'll feel like shit in the morning, but you'll feel better eventually... she said as she pushed off of the dresser and walked over to him, pulling him up and helping him to his room, using illusory magic to make her appear to be his wife, so nothing seemed out of the ordinary for now...

{TOPIC END}

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top