roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nero~
As Xern would explore radiant garden, he would be wearing the same cloths he was during the time at the realm of darkness. He would be wandering aimlessly, he slowly was regaining his memory. He remembers what he did when he was first exposed to the worlds. He remembered wakeing up in destiny islands.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito was sitting in a cafe off the main street, sipping casually on the cup of dejeeling tea in her hands. With one leg crossed over the other, she watched the people go about their business. It had been a rather boring day. Until...

Nearly spitting out the tea in her mouth, Karahito spied a familiar head of blue. What was he doing here!? Quickly paying for the tea, she scrambled outside to find him. Wait... why did she have to find him..? Wait, where did he go..?

Looking around, she almost lost sight of him. Further down the road, he was walking off. She sighed and ran off towards him. Xern! Xern, stop moving! she yelled out to him, womdering if he was even hearing her. Maybe he was feeling better? Only one way to find out...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would her a familiar voice and would quickly stop and turn slightly, seeing her. It was Kara."hey sup. it's been a while hasn't it. How you've been." he says smiling he had his hair combed. He would have his hands in his jacket pockets.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Stopping her small jog right in front of him, she did her best to not show how out of shape she was with her breathing. She crossed her arms and looked off to the side with a light blush, which she also tried to hide.

I-I'm doing well, thank you. And yourself? she watched his reaction from the corner of her eye. Why did she always feel so embarrassed around this guy? He was just a guy, right?

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Nero~
" I am doing fine. What brings you here?" he asks, noticeing that she was blushing. It didn't really affect him much. He would blush a light shade, that could have been mistaken for a light sunburn.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Oh, thinking, drinking tea...people watching... How's your whole memory thing? Better, I hope? Remebering that he was having troubles with it, she was curious as to if he was recovering.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"i have most of my memory's for the most part, don't know my family still. I know up to a few years ago."  Xern smiles widely. He will hug the girl for a second then he would let go and take a long step back.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She nodded in thought, eyes closed, as she listened to him speak. But the sudden feeling of something wrapping around her made them snap open. Looking at him with wide eyes, a blush immediately formed on her cheeks as she watched him back away.

I-It's good to see you too..? her thoughts were fuzzy for a moment as she tried to decode her reactions.

With a small smile, Karahito nodded toward the road they stretched behind her. Let's go for a walk. I havr somewhere to show you. We can talk more along the way. With a playful grin, she turned and began walking down the road. Though she didn't turn to see if he followed, her heart was racing at the minor thought that he might not.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would wait for a while as she walked thinking to himself, then as he realized she was walking away, he would run up next to her. He would fallow her to the destination."so, how's you capability to talk to people? Has it increased?" Xern says teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She looked away, crossing her arms in a pout as she continued walking. I've always been capable to talk to people. I've just always had a hard time figuring out what it is that a want to say versus what is appropriate to say. But yes, I do believe my people skills have increased. Or... at least I hope so...

Karahito placed a hand on her chin, her words tapering off in thought. She began "people watching", as she called it, as a means of better understanding how normal people interacted. Hopefully all that time didn't go to waste.

Beginning up a flight of stairs, Karahito paused and turned to look at him. Do you... think I've gotten better...? Her words were barely above a mumble, her cheeks beat red. Karahito wanted to know his honest opinion. After all, she did all that learning for him, though she didn't yet know it.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would look at her and say"You where good when I meet you. You have improved though yes." he will walk up with her. Xern would teip and tumble a foot. Then as he stood up,He would feel himself blushing. Was it because he made a fool of himself?

Back to top Go down

Karahito
As ne began to trip, Karshito did he best to catch him but missed and he was sent tumbling. Are you alright? She moved to stand beside him, the concern evident in her voice. His face was red, was he ok?

Looking him over quite thoroughly, there was a moment her hand slowly, gently grazed his cheek. However, she thought nothing of it and stood, lookijg down at him. You are ok, right?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would wince as her hand touched his cheek. He had a scrape on his cheek and his hands from the fall. As she checked him there seems to be a wound on his side."I'm fine, it's just I'm not thus clumsy most of the time." he would say, as he stands up to fallow her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito would give one final glance at his bumps and bruises, before turning to continue walking. If you insist... She called out over her shoulder, crossing her arms. She made the mental note to find something to disinfect the cuts later should he stick around that long.

But if you aren't normally that clumsy, then how do you usually compose yourself? she gave him a playful side-glance, a matching smirk on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would put his hand out, and then ice would form in his hand, and he would make a small sculptor of Kara. He would then hand it to her, holding it out for her."Well, I don't trip, I fall most of the time. Mostly from the sky." he says smiling. He seems to be nervous.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She looked over to make a remark of what he had said, only for her eyes to land on the outstretched hand with the sculpture in it. Her eyes widened as she noticed the similarities to her own person.

Is this m-me? Turning to face him fully, she took the ice sculpture into her hands, looking back and forth between it and its creator. Though her hands were cold, Karahito could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. Inwardly, she was hoping she wouldn't melt the ice.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Yeah, I make this things a lot. It just happens, and they help me remember thing that where good in my life. Finding you was one of them." Xern will then look into the sky. As rain clouds started to form.
"It looks like its going to rain. Don't want that to happen with me around." he will look at Kara and smile." i hope you like that. Its not every day you get a sculptor of your self with such fine detail." and with that Xern will start to head towards a near by shop, as the rain starts to fall, and around him, it turned into hail, which didn't hurt him at all.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Finding her was good? Karahito didn't quite understand the logic in that, being as dense as she was, she did know her face felt like fire. Following his gaze toward the sky, she seem the dark clousd rolling in.

She was about to ask what was wrong with rain when she seem the hail. She sighed and quickly went to stand beside him. The small bits of hail hit her skin, and it hurt just a little bit, but she refused to wince or step away from him. Indeed I don't get such a gift everyday. I'll make you to take good care of it, thank you. She looked over at him with a smile, then down to the sculpture in her hands. It really did look so much like her...

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Why did she come next to him with this hail falling on him. Xern didn't know why, but he blushed, she was such a sweet girl, and then bad stuff happened.

A dozen nobodies appeared around them, all of them looking to annihilate Xern, and who ever got in there way.

"So they found me, great. I'm in no real condition to fight right know, but I need to keep Kara safe." Xern would say under his breath. He would grab his katana, ready to protect Kara.

Half of the nobodies sprang at Xern as the other went for the girl next to him. Each swinging at them.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Nobodies? Really? Socthey sought her out to pick a fight, huh? No matter. Seeing Xern draw his blade, Karahito smirked. This should be over in no time.

Inhaling deeply, she released several bursts of acute soundwavess, sharp as the finest blade. Each barreled forth and pierced their tagret, five in total. However, they were soon replaced by more nododies. She sighed. Why always at the most inconvenient times, did they come?

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Kara took some out with sound, Xern was slashing easily at the nobodies quickly taking each of them out, but more kept coming. It wasn't just a dozen, it was a few dozen. A total of 54 nobodies in all. Great. Xern would realize they stand in a corner like position surrounded by the thing.

Xern would focus with his blade and then send 14 waves of darkness as sharp as a sword to cut though some of the nobodies. After that Xern would be limited on what he could do. He felt helpless, not being at his full strength.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito grimmaced, feeling her back touch the wall behind her. She didn't like this feeling at all, not one bit. Sigh huffed, getting fed up with their increasing numbers. A side-glance at Xern revealed that he was slowly reaching his limit. Looking back at the nobodies, her expression was a scowl.

Leave. Us. ALONE! With as much air in her lungs as she could accumulate, Karahito let out a massive sonicboom that swept across the space in front of them and shattering the glass on the far side. All the nobodies that stood there formally were gone, returned to nothingness. However, she was angered even more so as more appeared.

She kneeled, that last soundwave taking a lot out of her. She hadn't trained in a while, so her upkeep on her abilities had slipped. Ashamed, she took count. Fifty-two nobodies twitched before them.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Xern would fall back after all the fighting, clearly wiped of energy."Damit! I pushed my self to far, I can barely move!" he says, as he puts hhis sword away.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Tch... If there was one thing Karahito hated, it would be losing. She stood to her feet, her knees wobbling. You guys need to learn when to piss off... she spat under her breath, somewhat to slurred to make coherent.

Once again, she inhaled to full capacity and released a sonicboom. The nobodies were dispatched with equal ease, and by some sort of miracle, none came to replace them. Satisfied with her work, Karahito smirked, looking out into the empty space before them.

Good riddance. she mumbled before collapsing straight to the ground. She used the rest of her energy in that last wave and was now unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
CERN was panting heavily. He was at the edge of passing out like Kara. He couldn't pick her up, or walk farther than a few feet. Thank fully the natives would help them and would give them a room in the tavern. Eventually xern would pass out, after he regained some of his strength.

The next morning Xern would got up and found that the natives made them breakfast. Bad thing was, he didn't realize in till the mourning that he was in bed with Kara. He would try to get out, but his body was bandaged and he couldn't move from his strained body. He would eventually stop fearing he would wake her.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top