roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karahito
About to confront him about his tone of voice, Karahito bit her tongue. Finding the nearest object she could use as a seat, she sat and folded her arms, crossing one leg over the other with a blank look.

What all would you like to know? About me? Or Sin? Our origins? Our essence? I'm sorry to say, these things are not for you to know, stranger. But I will say that by assisting me, you will be helping an innocent exact revenge upon those who have done her wrong. she flashed him a territorial look, thinking before she spoke once again.

All you need to know is that Sin is just as her namesake. She ignorantly dismisses her calling and carries on with those who would use her. Her very existance is a sin, though I highly doubt she even recognizes the fact. But there is no remorse for someone like her who insists on running from the truth of things, shadowed by a false life. She may look human, but she and I are anything but. Do not be decieved.

She hoped this would suffice as an answer. If not, she would have to answer in a different way his question. She bounced theleg that sat over her knee in minor impatience, looking him over as she awaited his reply.

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Alright, fair enough. So that's all I need to know. Is there anything you would like to know...? he asked, leaving off at her name as he truly did not know it, nor did he have any idea what her name even could be.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito. She flipped her hair with a shrug and a sweep of her hand, placing the strands back into place. All I needs know is: How well will you be able to handle an underling of Apocalypse? Will you need my assistance, or can you handle it by yourself? she was tempted to throw a taunt in there, but resisted. The last thing she needed was for him to no longer want to assist her.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Well that depends, is she as powerful as the horsemen or not? If she isn't then I shouldn't have much trouble. But if she is, then I'll need a group to work with for this. he explained as he took a step back and summoned Maelstrom. But then again, this key does posses massive destructive power...Let's just say that for now, I'm pretty sure I could handle her on my own, and even If I can't I am connected to the spirits of the zodiac, and I have a...special surprise for if she's stronger than I anticipate. he said as he desummoned the keyblade. But either way, you should come with me, when I release someones heart it usually only stays where it is for a little while, then it either returns to the person's body or it goes off to join kingdom hearts. Oh, and one more thing, Call me change while we're doing this, as I will be wearing some robes that make me completely impossible to identify. he said with a normal tone of voice.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
I wouldn't go so far to say Sin is as strong as Apocalypse, but I doubt that the rest of them would just stand by and watch her be in harm's way. They consider themselves "family" from what I heard and I suppose that means they think themselves tight-knit. She watched as he summoned the keyblade, doing well to remember its features as well as the briefing on his abilties. So the blondie didn't disappoint, after all...

I intended to come along with you, regardless if you could handle it solo or not. I don't need you damaging her half of the heart. She snapped, annoyed at the telling of information she already knew. In realization of her tone, she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger. She was coming so close, the whole process was placing her on edge.

My apologise, "Change". I will do well to remember the title. She let her hand fall on to her lap as she straightened back out, looking up at him from her seat.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she let the nice facade drop Tyler smiled at her. You know, It's gonna be really hard for you to offend me, so just act how you normally would, everyone needs someone to put them in their place. But anyway, we can probably get her on her own if you contact her and tell her you want to meet her. he said with a look of seeming contemplation on his face.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Greatful for his offer, Karahito did as he suggested and loosened up. Though still composed, there was an air or eager anger about her.

Though I will attempt to do as you suggest, I'm afraid we would get such simple results. Sin refuses to go anywhere without consent from her "family". I can say this as I've already tried drawing her out on past crusades. And it is safe to say that she is closely monitored, what with that mark on her shoulder connecting her to the rest of them...

She only caught a minor glimpse of it, the music note shaped mark left on her body by order of the man known as Onyx. It was a means of keeping in touch with each other should they be apart. Or so she heard...

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Hmm...That sounds like a binding spell to me. Give me some time and I can probably come up with something to counteract it, and until then, we will both watch out for her. Sound good? he asked her with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
You can "watch out" for her all you like. I, on the other hand, have other things that demand my time. But I do suppose looking into spells and the such wouldn't get too far in the way... She stood, placing her hands on her hips as she looked at him. She wanted to say "happy hunting" but then figured it wouldn't fit the moment after her prior comment.

Noticing the smile that touched his lips, she looked away and immediately crossed her arms. If that is all, then our deal is sealed.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
Alright then, I'll send you a message when I figure out what's going on with the tattoo and everything, and if I absolutely need to, I'll send whatever I make to counteract the tattoo's properties with it.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
She looked back to him with a firm nod, a malicious smile gracing her lips. Sure thing. It was a pleasure to meet you.

And with that she turned and left through a corridor, back into the embrace of the Void to deliberate.

[Exit topic]

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When she left through her portal Tyler simply walked out of the hut, noticing a single tribesman hanging out by the door. Are you cheating on your wife Sir? he signed with a smirk. Oh shut up Hunts Alone, you know I'd never do that. he signed back, the same grin on his face as he opened a portal to his new home on the island. {Topic Exit and End}

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top