roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tristesse
Deep in Wonderland, a room on the opposite extreme under the castle from Drakar, Tristesse had fashioned a similar altar as to the one that he had fashioned for Drakar, the replica moving and twisting quickly simply to make sure that the man’s bones were set correctly and prepared for healing. As soon as he’d wake, so long as the replica was in the room, he would tell him that his consciousness was lost on the battlefield, and that he was taken to Wonderland for healing. He was in chains because he was still deemed a threat, and the young lordling didn’t want to threaten the peace of his home with any chances.

His magic coursed throughout the day, the shattered bones repairing slowly as the process for bones was usually the longest, much longer than any flesh wounds, but still not as long as reattaching a limb or anything as such. He shuddered as in the alternate existence he experienced, in the separate world, his real self still prepared for battle, ready to take any on.

Still, as the man lay, the amount of chains multiplied. He was getting better and would wake soon, and Tristesse still wanted something with the man, he couldn’t release him quite yet.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As he woke up Tyler felt his bones being fixed, but strangely enough it wasn't painful, not like the pain he felt the two times he had to reattach his limbs. As he was fully awoken however he realized that he was bound by magic, he couldn't move and couldn't speak, but he recognized where he was, Wonderland, the home of one of his friends, Lee Evans. This seemed to make him less tense, he was at least someplace he knew, this made him more likely to be peaceful towards his captor....

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
The replica took a long look at the body, his fingers flexing as he kicked off the ground lightly, beginning to float above Tyler with his magic supporting him. He pointed the keyblade at the boy’s heart, and then with a click, the heart would hang above Tristesse.

He had no intentions of taking it, or even destroying his memories. Instead, he would do something more interesting. He had a task, a deed he wanted done. He crept closer to where the pink thing would be, his hand radiating a deep violet that only meant mischief. He squeezed the heart, but only barely as the magical pulse echoed throughout the hall, but bounced back and forth quickly.

Love. That was his target; love. Most people had loved ones, yes? Family, friends, lovers. They were among those that one person cared for most, and those memories would be precious.

They would remain intact. However, any time that the boy thought of loved ones, or felt that love, he would be driven, fueled by anger and hatred; a drive so deep and guttural would erupt from the very pit of his soul and the very depth of his chest. This drive and strength was so intense that he would be nearly blinded. It was infectious, and even through voices of reason, and even screams from a choir of logic, this anger and hatred would overtake him. He would likely burst into frenzies of attack and fury the first couple times he felt and thought on love too long. Eventually he would be able to concentrate through it, through practice, but it would never truly leave. Having a meaningful relationship would  be difficult with the curse.

The feelings of drive would be amplified by deep hatred, a danger indeed. Still, Tristesse looked into the eyes of the boy as he stepped away, magic done, the heart, if lifted from his body, would return. He had done the curse, and only he would undo it. Even then, it was lined with the magic of life, so that the very smallest amount of curative or restorative magic that came would in fact amplify the spell.

“Is there someone you love? A friend? Family? Someone whose lips you yearn for?” he said hungrily, taking his new curse for a test drive, the illusion magic powerful and vindictive. He watched for his reaction, though it would be very difficult to tell with the gag on. He wouldn’t give him the pleasure of removing it though, he simply watched for clenched fists and flaring nostrils. After a moment, he simply continued.

“I need something done for me. I’m the only one with the key to removing the spell, and I will do such once you’ve done this favor for me.”

It wasn’t anything personal, but whatever he could do to make sure he got his way, he would.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When he reacted violently to thoughts of his wife, his son, his friends and family, Tyler's eyes widened, this was something terrible this man had done to him, he would have almost preferred to lose his memories compared to this. He still was unable to speak however, so Virgo appeared next to him, her hands at her side and her book containing her weapons nowhere to be found. I am here to speak on behalf of my master. He says that this is a very cruel thing you have done, but if you know how to reverse it then he will do whatever you ask of him, as he could not bear to harm those he loves because of this curse. se said as Tyler clenched his fists again, the curse running its course. As he spoke with his captor Arthur and Arturia were summoned to his home, telling his wife of his curse as if he did he would only harm her now...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse spoke with contempt as the bindings became loose and  portal opened around him transporting him to another place.
"Bring me the head of the girl who fought alongside the late King of Disney town, King Cool's daughter, " were his last words before he was present on another world.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When his bindings were released Tyler looked worried, he knew his friend had a way of coming back from death, and he also knew that if he found out that he had killed his daughter he would have no chance of surviving his fury, not even with his mark....But he had no choice, if he was to continue to be around those he loved, his friends and his family, he had to do this...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top