Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger appeared to the world in a flurry of elements, fire, water, wind, and earth rippling from the portal with a moment of magic. He stepped through that portal calmly, and as he approached the higher floors of the castle, seeking his lordship.

He wasn’t one for being specifically… What’s a better word of ass-kiss-y? But he needed to do something to be sure that he and Xeremij were still on the same page. Veterans of the Oblivion Wars and having been Oblivion Lords themselves, he wanted to be sure that time had not torn them apart. Still, as he arrived and started to climb the stairs, his last visit one with the witch, he hadn’t seen him yet.

He figured, in the worst case, he’d find him on the 13th floor. Still, he could have very easily walked right passed him.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
He wouldn't have to search for long.

There, on the ground floor, sat the Bellicose Nobleman, at a make-do desk, stacks of books around him.

Information-gatherers have always called Castle Oblivion home. And, with a little aid from the meager staff that maintained the Castle, much of that information had been found. His goal was simple. He wanted to find some means by which he could stop the bloodshed. The constant warfare that would rip the worlds apart, and spill innocent blood. It was abhorrent to him. And, he'd use whatever he could to stop it. Oblivion Ore, the various myths and legends of the worlds... He was even willing to make a bid for Kingdom Hearts, itself, if it came to that.

...Interestingly, while only in the preliminary stages, many of his early findings always led back to the old fairy tale of the Light War, which shattered the Great Land, giving rise to Keyblades. There was still so much left vague, so much unknown. But, so many legends and myths pointing back to this old fairy tale couldn't be a coincidence. However, his research was interrupted. By a visitor.

...He knew the man well. Standing, with almost no warning, he advanced on the man, wrapping arms around him in a friend's embrace.

"It's been too long, friend. TO what do I owe the pleasure?"

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger approached him slowly, with caution. "The Worlds Congress was eventful, no?" he said slowly. He simply looked at the man, so much had changed about him, but you could tell that, inside, he was still the same man. The one that had been esteemed, the one that held himself with prowess.

Yet, he didn't see much from him in the worlds. His son hadn't, either. "How have your days been, Xeremij? It's been near two years that I've seen you last," he admitted with a hand on his hip. He was wearing casual clothes, something that was far more common these days than not. A black sweater with bright red pants, his hair a darker tone, and his green eyes glowing from behind it.

"I fear that with your position on the seat of a throne in the worlds, you may begin to experience conflict soon. Are you ready for such?" he asked. It wasn't really that he wanted to measure the will of the man, because he knew the answer to that question specifically. He wanted to know how he felt upon his strength, especially compared to others who had found glorious new power in the universe of late.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"Two years? It has only been that long, here?"

That surprised him, a bit. He'd thought, for certain, time had moved further while he'd been gone.

However, length of time was not a concern. He was happy to see his friend, again. Most of the precious few good memories he had of his time as a Nobody involved this man. ...And, judging from the severity in him, when he asked his question, becoming human hadn't changed him, much.

...He was glad for that.

"The powers at work now are shocking, true. The sheer force people can throw around, now, is the like that, before, only Zexion wielded. ...But, I will make do. As I have always done. I am accustomed to being a mere man, pitted against gods."

His own tone changing, quickly, he broke Terra's casual, waiting stance by throwing his arms around him, and squeezing him tight in a bear hug.

"But now is not the time to talk of such dire things, old friend! This should be a joyous occasion! Come, let us dine!"

Breaking away from Terra, Jeremi quickly went to one of the servants, giving him an order to run up to the kitchen.

"What hands has fate dealt you, in my absence, friend?"

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
Terradagger smiled, the occasion becoming ever lighter as the air rushed out of him for a moment. Even in smaller body, the man was still a giant at heart and strength, and he felt himself flexing to fight off the feeling of suffocation. As he separated from the hug, he wondered if he even needed to worry. He sure is strong as ever, and with only a hug... he thought. He watched the servant scurry up and thought on his own life.

"Well, I've a secret, one I've not told many. During my time with Vocis, I chose her as surrogate to carry my own. Normally, the child would only be a year and some months, but you know how the world of Wonderland is. He's fourteen, now, and quite the spark of flame!" he said, happily. He had thought n this boy, the very person he was. He was young and tempestuous; very, very angsty. It reminded him of himself when he was a nobody, longing and remembering those feelings, the very thing that he had chosen to convey as his personality.

He was smart, though. Not the wisest, but he knew how to fight, even giving his own father a run for his money in the moment. He played on illusions and gambles. It was mysterious, and yet entrancing.

"I've also found my way back to the seat of Wonderland, as you saw at the Worlds Congress. It was an interesting battle. Do you know Katerina? She was the only contestant. Now, as King of Spades, I must fortify my ramparts, as one can easily guess what is to happen next."

He was trying to avoid the grave topic, but with a glance, he was sure that Jeremi knew exactly what he meant. War was upon them, and it was a danger to them all. Maybe things would be different than the Oblivion Wars. Perhaps there wouldn't be as many deaths, as the blades were stronger this time. Still, to watch strong men die was something that Terradagger feared.

He didn't even realize that only in days would his son cast the first stone of war, making moves against Disney Town and its castle, over a petty fistfight.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
It was then that a portal appeared and Tristesse stepped through it. He was there for his first lesson, though, in retrospect, that may have been something that they might have wanted to agree upon before he actually showed.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top