roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abraxas
As Amelia followed him he tried to push the doors open, but felt the lock prevent him from opening them. It was then that he saw the note telling him that the house was going to be empty for a few hours today, and that it was left because his parents knew he would forget anyway. Just great...We're gonna be here a little while, nobody's home and they won't be home for a few hours! he said as he started to bang his head against the door.

Back to top Go down

Pōn
"Well, we might as well find a way to pass the time in. Alternatively, I could open the door and we could explore the mansion or just chill out there until your parents get back."

Back to top Go down

Abraxas
Let's weigh the options here....yeah get the door open, but don't break it or anything, if they see the door's busted in My dad will walk in with his guns out, and trust me, you don't want that. he said as he stepped aside and would let her do whatever she needed to do.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled as she finished wrapping her old weapon with some green wrapping paper, She asked a special blacksmith to upgrade Lost Destiny into a Katana, Cleaver, Pistol/Kama and Chain weapon. She wasn't sure if her son would like it though... She took the tall green wrapped weapon and put a white bow on top off it before getting out of her Gummi Ship, As she walked she saw her son and a girl? Kia started to get excited, Was it his girlfriend? She walked a bit faster til she reached them. "Oh, there's my boy!!" She cried as she hugged him with one arm around his waist since he was taller than her. She looked up at the girl he was with and smiled. "And who is this? Oh come in, I'll open the door!" She reached into her pocket for the keys, she opened the door and walked in waiting for her son and the girl to come in.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Pōn
"Alright." Amelia would say and step forwards near the door, clearing her throat. For a moment she just stood there before leaping backwards and screaming at the top of her lungs,

"Neverlaaaaaaand!" "FOREVER FREE!"

The ground below would now raise into a giant structure similar to a ledge and would come straight at the door ready to smash through it despite the request not to. It neared closer and closer as it came to be just inches away from slamming into the door. Then it would stop just a single inch away from smashing into the mansion and she would giggle to herself, snapping her fingers and sending the ground back into place as though it had never been bended. "Yeah, I was just shitting you with that." She would comment before flying over to the door and landing. This time she would actually be serious but before she could actually try to unlock it Amelia would notice Sebastian's mother arrive, thankfully not doing so when she was joking around about smashing a giant hole in the entrance. "Thank you Mrs. Saikou." She would say in a polite tone and would enter the mansion, awaiting for the other two to enter.

Back to top Go down

Abraxas
Sebastian laughed at Amelia, When he heard his mom coming Sebastian turned towards her with a smile, picking her up and hugging her before putting her down and letting her unlock the door, motioning for Amelia to follow him after the door was unlocked. "Mom this is my friend Amelia." He said as they reached the living room. He then stood in the center of the room. "Mom, you might want to sit down." He said as he took a deep breath. "I'm leaving neverland. I'm bored out of my mind here, I want to explore, to go on adventures, maybe even find my one like you and dad did! I wanted to let you know before I just got up and left." He said as he just now noticed the present she had. "Who's that for?" He asked her with a confused expression.

Last edited by Sebastian Saikou on December 8th 2013, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia would smile and nod at Amelia as her son introduced her. But Kia's smile turned into a thin line as he talked about traveling. "I knew this day would come.... Go ahead sweety I'll tell your father you went exploring.." She told him as she ran her hands through her short hair, She knew he had her spirit of not wanting to stay in one place for a long time. She handed him the present when he asked who it was for, If he opened it she would reply. "I used that while I was fighting the Fallen Styx, I asked for an upgrade and it was terribly expensive, you can use the cleaver as a weapon too."

The Gift:

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Pōn
Amelia would not at Sebastian and would follow him into the room, standing next to him as she watched the events play out in silence.

Back to top Go down

Abraxas
When she handed him the present he smiled and lit the wrapping paper, burning it away without damaging the actual gift. It was a pair of swords connected by a metallic black ribbon! And when he head that one of them could turn into a pistol he grinned, and when he heard what all else could be done with it his smile became even wider. "I Love it mom, it's perfect." He said as he hugged her, glad she understood. "Okay Amelia, we can go now." He said as he summoned his other sword and his pistol, then desummoned all three weapons, each sword and the pistol ending up in his room. They would come when he needed them.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
The girl from before ends up crashing into sabastion, because a perverts chase ing her." Whoa, sorry. Didn't see you there." She gets up helps sabastion up, and then hides behind him, waiting for the pervert, to run off, then she gets out from hiding." Sorry aboute that. Just didn't want to be chased any more."

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia smiled and hugged her son back and blinked as a girl ran into the mansion hiding behind her son, Where did all of these girls come from? "Oh uh, have fun Sebastian, Amelia, and other girl~!" She exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Pōn
With things resolved, Amelia would smile and when Sebastian said it was time to go she would suddenly stop as Raven ran into the mansion and crashed straight into him. The girl would scratch her head, unaware as to the situation that she was in but would be glad she got away from whoever was chasing her for whatever reason. After Raven would help Sebastian up, Amelia would nod at him and would cast off her façade as she revealed her energetic side. Grabbing ahold of his hand quickly, the girl would take flight into the sky at a great speed with a wide smile stretched across her face.

"TO ADVENTURE!"

As the two flew off towards where Amelia's gummi ship was, she would turn around and would wave goodbye to Kia and Raven before continuing towards the gummi ship enthusiastically and happily.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"Hello, I think I know your husband. Same marriage band and everything." Ravén exlamies."so what's up, I'm Ravén, hpwho are you?"

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
"Kia, how exactly do you know my husband?" She asked Raven, her arms folding as she looked at the girl curiously.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"He kinda saved me and my brothers life." Ravén says this kinda lightly, felling that if she said the wrong thing she would get murdered."I went on a scycopathic rant and intercepted a spar with the two, and ended up getting really injured. He and axis saved me and my brother." She said this as fast as possible, hopeing sabastion was still there to hide her.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
"I see... And why were you hiding behind my son?" She said as she would wave at Amelia and her son, Amelia looked like somebody familiar.. She shook the thought out of her head and focused back on Raven.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"Because he's a lot bigger than me in hight, and also, was the first tithing I was a blue to hide behind." She says this as if it was a no brainer.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia nodded at Raven. "So, anything you wanna do around here or outside?" She asked her as she some lightning crackled around her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"I have been looking for my brother, and running from perverts." Ravén shivers from the last thing she said." So what do you do for fun?"

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
"Perverts? Hmm, well I take walkes and fight heartless which I've gotten quite good at. And the perverts, I can protect you from them but where do you mostly see them?" She asked Raven.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
" one found me when I stepped away from sabastion for the first time." Ravén clearly dosnt know." One seems to find me all the time. I think I have my moms power over men."

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia frowned and summoned her sword Blade of the Ocean, She looked at the girl her baby blue eyes studying her up and down. "Do you have a weapon?" She asked her as she gripped Blade of the Ocean tightly, She barely knew Raven but she wanted to protect her from these perverts she talked about.

Back to top Go down

Demondchild2
"Yes I do have a weapon."she summons storm caller." This is my sword." The sword is a long thick black sword, kinda like Arron's from final fantasy X. The sword has a line of glass that let's you see the electricity in her sword." Here is storm caller, my sword forged from my moms weapons. This is a gun a sword and a shield of sorts." She shows the different modes.

Back to top Go down

Abraxas
When Amelia Grabbed his hand Sebastian smiled and waved goodbye to his mom and Raven before flying himself, glad to finally have a chance to get away from the place he had called home for the short time he had been alive. Hey Amelia, I know you're looking for your dad and all, but can we visit the islands first? My mom was from destiny islands originally, and I've always wanted to see them. he explained to her with a small smile as he summoned his Gift again, then desummoned it just as quickly.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia nodded and stared at Raven's sword in admiration, "Welp, let's go get those perverts, kay?" She told her as she walked out of the mansion, waiting for Raven to walk out and then closing the door nodding to Raven as if asking to lead.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top