Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

With the landing strip for the Gummi Ship in sight, they had landed. The beast, the sages, and the lovers had come. They had brought only one new life with them...and that life was theirs, and theirs to share and give to others. And when the engines died, and the wind stood still, out they came, bringing only a few bags with them, and themselves...and their life. With the sound of air, escaping a hatch, out they came, one by one, the male going down behind the fussy helpers, to help the girl bearing the life.

Her face showed a bit of her age, while not looking too old, she had certainly appeared to have gained a few years, further past her age of eighteen...but didn't seem any older than twenty eight. Rose's hair was tucked back, behind her ears, and she had a mind to plait it into a braid, but had no time on the ship to do so. She had discarded her cloak and bodysuit into one of the bags they had taken with them, and donned instead a white maternity gown, which she had purchased for Enigma's Christmas party two years ago and accidentally thought it a gown.....Pinky hadn't thought she would need to use it until now...she silently was glad she had kept it...it would have looked so tacky to have to walk in, pregnant, with her old clothes...she couldn't fit in them for obvious reasons.

Arianne was now contemplating their child. Her mind had been wandering about such matters, despite the little bit of drama that had taken up the entire ride from Traverse Town on the way here, which was a long, long drive when one didn't have a Warp Gummi. Biscuits was a technological mastermind...and had told her and Jeremi that he might be able to tell them whether or not it was a boy or a girl.

They had talked it over on the ship.....

If it was a boy........ Matthias was his name.
If the baby was a girl, however.....her name would be Analie.

Rose was hoping for a boy. She loved the name Matthias...she'd known a very talented healer by that name, back home, and had many lessons from him. She had decided that her first son be named after him long before meeting Xeremij......I mean, Jeremi.
Arianne pictured her son with her azure locks ....small and young, with tiny hazel eyes that lit up when you called for him. She could almost feel his little hands grabbing at her for a hug. It made her smile every time she thought about it.

But of course, a daughter would be pleasant, too....a small and delicate thing, with Jeremi's black hair and her blue eyes. ((Because she knew his hair was silvery from the severe stress of his life, which he had told her)) She would more than likely be an avid reader, like her father...a smart young girl whom her father could love....

Why not have two children? Rose had been thinking about that for a while....besides the being sick to her stomach, having to wear stuff that made you look fatter than you actually were, and being unable to fight for three months, having babies wasn't so bad, Pinky had decided. It really wouldn't be fair for her son or daughter to grow up without someone to play with...people needed interaction with others their age.

The child, according to the day of its being conceived, would more than likely be born in March...of course, Biscuits would be able to give an exact date.

Pinky felt something...absent on her person....and in her dismay remembered that she no longer carried her shield around. The girl frowned...she felt rather exposed and fragile without the heavy shield around. Her left side was totally exposed now; something she wasn't used to.

An urge to have company besides her fiance and the fussy sages came over her. Turning to one of the annoying men, her face lit up.

"I need a pen, a flat surface, and a whole bunch of paper, and I need it post haste."
When the items were given to her, Rose wrote down a few quick names, a time, and the day's date.

Lenneth
Riku
Enigma
Buiscuits
Rain
Forte
Damien
Alexa
Ansem

She even put down an invitation for Roxas, whom she hadn't seen since the Rift was shut. Anyone was invited, hell.

Arianne stopped at a small restaurant, and entered, the keep at his place behind the counter. The chubby man eyed her, snorting at her pregnancy, and then asking at last what it was she was doing here.

"Would you mind a few customers for a while, sir? I'm throwing a bit of a......baby shower. I'm sure you wouldn't mind."
The overlooked bartender seemed a little more jubilant knowing he would have a few guests. Quickly, he began to make a batch of snacks. One of the sages came in, and examined the letter with interest.

"You want me to deliver these, my queen?"
Rose blinked, not QUITE used to being addressed as "Queen" just yet. That was going to take some while. Nodding slowly, she smiled, and cradled her abdomen with a chuckle.

"God....such is a gift like which I carry now. Soon, I will share you with the world, my sweet babe...."

In a way only a mother could, Arianne loved this unborn creature.....just as she had loved Xeremij......and just as she now loved his whole self. She wanted to share her love with others...no happiness could compare to hers at this moment.

But now, sitting down, she waited for Jeremi and Yuko to catch up, or a guest to arrive...someone, anyone.

<--lol preggo belly!

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
A massager at darkness’s doors approaching the castle of life before knocking slightly in the emptiness that echo though out the halls to the prince to awaken from a afternoon nap. A barely awaken lord creeping along the floor with his hair messed and clothing of childish Pj’s with his tail still half asleep and stiff. Slowly rubbing his eyes out with the mass of gunk from eye wax built on his blond lashes. Louder and louder the sounds got as he came closer to the main gate and the person on the other side getting more and more impatient. “ I’m coming yessh give a kid a brake...” finally the La Vaeas opened to gates greeted by the sage to deliver a massage by rose. Lenneth was not fully aware or as nice as he would be normal been woken up so rudely so after getting the letter the heartless boy slammed the large gate closed with out tipping and proceeded to read with what blurred vision he had. “ Rose... shower?... hollow...bastard....baby?” was the only thing he could make out for a few minutes searing at the paper before it finally snapped. “ Oh my god a Baby!! Rose got a pregnant!!” over excited with joy the prince of darkness split open the rift of space though the shadows and transported straight into the address given in note. Though his concentration was hardly there with a excited boy that was half asleep as such he found the landing full on the table and breaking his full with it and his muscular weight. Crashing wood and plates slammed on the boy before he raised himself up to find his friend. There he saw the wonder fish lady in all her big belly glory. Thrilled and still intoxicated with joy Lenneth knocked over a few waitress and customs to make his way there post haste, still wearing his bubbly PJs and messy hair of gold.

“ ROSE!!” he shouted as he rushed in closer to the girl “ ROSE! Oh my gosh your pregnant! You got a child in there, a new life, a wondrous growing infant that well crawl around the floor and crap things in dippers! Its amazing and it will be so cute !” he exclaimed the moment his was nearly face to face about an inch away from her. Though with a few moments the La Vaeas actually have time to think about the whole thing, it had been mouths since they saw each other and any info the he had on her was stopped for a brief moment in time, most liky the period where she found her mate.

“Wow ok ya who’s the dad?”
Lenneth asked with a puzzled look, eyes opened more slighter and gazing to the heavens picturing the people that seemed to show an interest to the watery guardian. Many faces his has seen with rose though none of them really came to mind that would plant the seed of life in her, which would have the guts to make the move? That was the question on that his mind right now.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
OoC: this is my first rp in a while, so bear with me!

IC:

Kairi raced through the cobblestone streets of Hollow Bastion as she made her way to the restaurant where she knew Arianne was waiting. She hadn't quite made amazing friends with this girl, but Roxas had said when he recieved her invite that she was a great friend. Kairi had met her briefly during the planning for Lenneth and Riku's wedding, and it seemed like the two would make good friends.

God, I need more female friends she though, huffing her way through the crowds of people, her crystal heart pendant banging against her exposed chest. She was running around in a pair of khaki shorts and a pink tank top, attempting not to trip in her ballet flats, which basically had no grip against the streets. Praying that she wasn't going to fall, Kairi kept the present she had for Arianne and the baby close to her chest, the wrapping crinkling lightly with her movements.

Roxas had asked her to go for the two of them, unfortunately not being able to make it himself. She accepted the role happily, although still hoping that he would show up later on. Pushing through the crowds in the marketplace, she finally saw her destination. A smile grew rapidly on Kairi's face. She was going to make it in time!

Kairi quickened her pace a bit. All of a sudden, a burly man, about in his thirties came out of the nearest shop and banged into her. The present from her arms went flying, and she quickly found herself on the ground.

"Ow..." she complained, sitting up and rubbing her head. Kairi looked at her knees. They were all cut up, and bleeding heavily.

"Oh God," Kairi said, staring at her knees. A young lady near her helped her to her feet, while the girl's younger brother handed her the gift. Kairi began to limp heavily, blood still dripping down her pale legs. The girl simply took her arm, and helped her up the street to Kairi's destination.

"Thanks so much," Kairi told her, leaning her weight onto her crutch.

"It's really no problem, Lady Kairi," the girl replied.

The two entered the restaurant, and Kairi quickly found an excited Lenneth. She waved the arm which contained the present and yelled Arianne and Lenneth's names. The girl helped her over to the table and helped her sit next to the expectant mother.

"Thanks again," Kairi said, smiling.

"Once more," the girl answered, "It really is no problem."

The girl walked out as Kairi quickly embraced Arianne.

"Congratulations!" she told her new friend, "I can't believe you're having a baby! It's so amazing! I'm sorry that Roxas couldn't come. He said that he might be able to stop by later on, but for now, you just get me, I guess. I hope that's okay."

Kairi hugged Lenneth as well simply saying, "Hiya Lenny!" She sighed as she calmed herself down, still feeling her recent injuries, and attempting to wipe them down with a nearby napkin.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
The Once and Future King held his head, obviously in the throes of a headache.

He knew today was a joyous occasion. He should be happy, and, somewhere buried in his conciousness, he was.

But, those damn Sages... They must have done a few lines on the ship, because they were EVERYWHERE. They were messing with just about everything, making sure it was all perfect. In all honesty, it was irritating.

One such Sage approached Kairi, stooped down, and held his hand in front of her knees.

"CURE!"

The viridian-colored wreath of bells formed over the Keymistress' head, and her skinned knees healed up immediately. The Sage then took it a step further, cleaning the blood from her legs. Annoying they may be, but they knew what they were doing.

...He vaguely remembered Kairi. In fact, he was sure he'd treated her once or twice as an infant. It wasn't anything to build a relationship on, but, still.

Getting up from his seat, he knelt before the young woman, gently taking her hand, and kissing the back, in the manner of a gentleman.

"Lady Kairi, you honor us with your presence. I'm thrilled to have you here, and I hope Lord Roxas will join us as well."

Letting himself rise, he then bowed to the La Vaesas.

"Ahhh, and Master Lenneth! This IS a surprise. Oh, and, to answer your question, I am the father, and I don't think I could be more thrilled! I'd love to stay and chat, but, you know my reasons. Please, excuse me."

Politely hastening his dialog with Lenneth, Jeremi was once more at the side of his beloved.

...It was still quite strange for him. Every one of the pregnant patients he had, he was able to be emotionally detached... ...But, he guessed, when it's your own child, the rules of the game change entirely. ...There was an old test he used to do... Not at all based in medicine... Entirely folklore, but, more often than not, it was actually quite accurate.

Gently embracing her from behind, his hand came to rest over her abdomen. Allowing his mana to flow freely, said hand began to glow a pale blue-green. This was actually the method. Boys were confrontational by nature. He would feel a reaction to this release of energy. If the child reacted by unconsciously spiking its own mana to strike back against this new, foreign energy, it was more than likely a boy. If, however, the reaction was a gentle, accepting warmth, it was more than likely a girl. ...And it was that accepting warmth he knew from so many past exams that he felt, in contrast to the extrodinarially painful spike.

He leaned forward slightly, and gently kissed Arianne's neck as the glow in his hand faded away.

"She's going to be beautiful... Just like her mother."

Back to top Go down

So...baby Analie, huh?

When Jeremi came up from behind, Rose certainly hadn't expected it. She let out a gentle 'Oh', and felt a gentle warm from deep, deep down inside of her. Upon kissing her neck, a free hand came up and allowed her a kiss on the lips, which she smiled at on the release.

"So....Analie will be here in another month..." The Guardian said, with a glance to Kairi and then to Lenneth, "And I hope," she said, grasping Jeremi's hand, "That she's half of you too, love...She'll be strong and wise like you, too."

She went to embrace Lenneth, taking care not to crush him, and felt tears in her eyes.
"Lenneth....there's something Jeremi and I wanted to talk to you about....something important....."
Sitting down, she put her hand on the Las Vaesas's lap, and nodded to him in utter seriousness.

"If something should happen to us, Lenneth.....I want you to take care of Analie for me....you and Riku....We want you both to be her godparents... She's going to need two parents....two people who will love her and take care of her....and I know that you two are more than able to handle such a thing.......but of course," she said, with a slight loss in her smile, "If you and Riku don't want to have her, Biscuits will take care of her...I know he's gentle with children, and if you don't want to, I'm sure he'd be happy to be her godfather."

Standing, putting a hand on her back, she bowed to him. They were close friends, but formalities were still such.
"I hope you and Riku will understand...why I made that choice."

Then, her attention came to Kairi, whom she had seen only a few times before, and met during Lenneth and Riku's wedding plans on the Destiny Islands. Giving her a warm hug, she sat her down with a giddy smile.

"Kairi-Chan, there's something I wanted to ask you, too."
With a pause, because Rose could have SWORN she felt a slight pain in her stomach, she continued.
"Kairi, with Lenneth.....would you do the honor of being my bridesmaids....for our wedding? I was going to ask Alexa, too.....so, after Lenneth and Riku....Jeremi and I were thinking of being married, too. I just hope," she said, her eyes sliding warily over to the sages, "That it isn't nearly as hectic to plan!"

During her laughter, Arianne paused, again, feeling her abdomen with her hands. That was so odd...she could have........but wasn't it a little early?
Bump!

The Guardian lit up at once, and turned to Jeremi with a sharp cry, half of joy, half of pain.
"Jeremi....I think she just...kicked me!"

The sages trampled over, cooing and fawning over her immediately, blocking most from even seeing the young woman, let alone feeling little Analie kick.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
"I should have know Jeremi would spoil it before I got here."

The MCP showed up in his usual clothing his long red scarf flowing behind him and his shadow almost instantaneously running towards Lenneth to give him its usual hug and cuddle. That thing really liked him...A lot. Biscuits just simply put his hand on his head as the shadow hugged him like a child seeing its parent after a long day of school. Shaking his head laughing as he turned back to the couple.

"As i was saying. Yes you are having a daughter. Yes I'm going to force you to stay in my world until that thing is outta you. and No I'm not being unfair."

The ability to read someone before they even talk is a skill that he used also in battle making sure he was ten steps a head of the enemies. Physical and Mental, he also had a small gift for the mother-to-be as he reached his hand in to his pocket pulling out a necklace with a pure onyx color.

Of course the MCP was generous enough to give it a small tweak of his own idea. The heart was made out of the darkness he was able to gather up from his own body. He smiled as he put it around her neck fitting right between her cleavage.

"Notta bad fit if I say so myself. You know with..."

Giving out a small cough as he cleared his throat.

"Sorry bout that must be thirsty...Imma go grab a drink. Ill talk to you later"

The MCP waved as he walked towards the refreshment table.

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth was thrilled enough with the news of the new life growing within rose now he was nearly off the charts as his gal pale Kairi appeared before them as well with an invitation presented to show she too had heard the good news. “ Hi Kairi how’s it going!” he spoke with nothing but a heightened since of pleasure as he squeezed her ever so softly as he did with all his unnaturally physical power. Dear lord this boy just might overload with too much of this being pumped into his vain like a drug. Lenneth played around with Rose’s stomach trying to see if movement was present yet with in hand’s width of distance against her with his ear. He didn’t want to over step pinky’s comfort level with him being so close. The next guest to arrival was one very unexpected indeed, jeremi the renowned ruler of Disney castle and a good summoner he knew across the worlds. Now he too had vanish from rumor as if late, just about the same time rose was gone…a picture being painted in his mind the news and confirmation of his question. Jeremi is the dad, took a while for that to register but when it did Lenneth’s sapphire could have really been seen as it opened wider then the jaw he just dropped.

“ WOOOOW HOLY POCORN ON A STICK WITH CREAM CHEESE! When did this happen? Wow you two a couple and have a kid? Cool rose I was always thinking you and max would hook it up but oh well you two will be great for each other, congratulations you two”

Lenneth was deeply surprised since he had never even seen the two flirt as so much as a flicker of the eye lashes before and after mouths she comes with a child, talk about losing touch with some one. Of course he was happy for them it was just a paring that he would have never would have guessed. Next up was rose’s new that she seemed very serious about, he was just a little worried he did something wrong so he broke one drop of sweat down his neck, turned out the news was actually a great honor. She asked him and Riku to be the god parents. His smile grew so large that every tooth showed.

“…oh my gosh rose that’s such an honor, thank you hun I accept and I swear to you I will take care of this child with me life should anything happen to you…but lets not wish that to happen, I would be crush if you went away”

Lenneth attacked soon enough with a hugging shadow of a humanoid frame, course it belong to biscuit his favorite MCP. “ Hey hun hows you and your shadow doing?” he joked as he hugged that shadow back.

Back to top Go down

Rose blinked. Popcorn....with cream cheese?

Sounds good! ;D I mean, her mouth was watering for something weird right now....a combo between french fries cool whip.....or maybe asparagus and chocolate cake? No, no......Ketchup and scalloped mushrooms.
No......meh, she'd figure out what she was hungry for later. Usually when she ignored it, it would go away.

"Max.....Enigma? You thought Enigma and I were.....ah....."
She hadn't ruled that out herself...a year ago, you would have seen Enigma and Rose kissing one another, dancing, being very close. The girl had almost contemplated....being more than just his friend....much more.

But what a mistake that would have been! Pinky couldn't think of her, now, loving anyone else but Jeremi...it seemed so foreign and strange for her to "what if" about if she and Enigma had....been together, the way she and Jeremi were. It was just a "huh" thought to conceive the thought that this baby could have very well been his.
To her, it was just....a little strange. She and Enigma were still friends.....but still...only that. They had grown very distant since the War...a lot of things happened after she died....

She smiled to Lenneth, and gave him a warm embrace, busting through the wall of cooing sages to thank him.
"Oh Lenny-Kun....I knew I could trust you....you really are my dearest friend!" But she stopped, and looked at him from a distance.
"I think you should ask Riku though....even if something does happen to us....I want to make sure it's okay with him, too. It wouldn't be fair to thrust such a thing on his shoulders..."

It's not like they would have kids of their own.......was that even POSSIBLE? Thinking about that for a while, she decided it....was conflicting. She'd have to ask Biscuits or Jeremi later on.

When Biscuits came up behind her, clasping the necklace on her body, she felt a cold shudder run down her spine. The onix was...much colder than what metal should feel like. The girl took in a deep breath. Darkness. Biscuits had created this from his own darkness.
Touching the necklace, she grasped Biscuits' hand, and put it on her abdomen.

"This will be hers someday...and I can tell her, that her Uncle gave it to her...."
Turning her head to the door, as if on cue, she smiled, and talked to thin air.
"Isn't that right Rain? I'm SURE you and Lord Biscuits are....planning a few things of your own?"

She could simply tell when it was Rain was coming.....her hairs began to stand on end, and her body got slightly numb. Rain of course, knew when she was around, too....it wasn't hard to sense her aura.

Back to top Go down

PaleoKairi
Kairi watched as Jeremi magically healed her scraped legs. After watching the glowing spell, the harsh twinges of pain in her legs were magically gone. She looked up into Jeremi's eyes and thought that he looked familiar. A quizzical look came to her face, trying to remember where she had seen his face before. Kairi shook her head, trying to clear it of her confusion. Instead, she began to blush as he kissed her hand, and said hello.

"Wow," she said, still blushing, "thanks for the help. And I don't know if Roxas is going to make it. He said he would try though."

Kairi sat there, smiling softly as she watched the way that Arianne and Jeremi responded to each other. Every touch made her wish that she had her own boyfriend there, to have him with her in the same way. She was surprised to hear that the water guardian asked Lenneth to look over the baby just in case. She couldn't help but feel worried about the tone of voice of her expectant friend.

Arianne's warm hug snapped her out of her thoughts. Upon hearing that she wanted Kairi to be a bridesmaid, her happiness grew.

"A bridesmaid?" she asked, a huge smile spread across her face, "I'd love to! Wow, everyone's getting married around here! I'd be honoured, Arianne!"

As Biscuits walked in, she greeted him quickly, but he left fairly fast after giving Arianne her present. It seemed almost awkward for him. She wondered how he would be when Jeremi and Arianne's daughter was eventually born.

Her eyes flicked to her friend's hands as she reached for her stomach. A kick? Kairi had never really been around babies, so she wondered what that must have felt like. As the sages crowded them, Kairi attempted to stay close. She stared in awe, her mind wandering to feelings of her own. What would happen if she was the one having a baby? How would it feel? She knew that Roxas would make a great father, but the princess just wondered what it would feel like to be a mother. Her own hand moved to her abdomen, trying to picture herself with a pregnant belly. What was she thinking though? Sure, Kairi and Roxas had been dating for a while, and she had always pictured a wedding with him, but she figured it would be better to keep it as it was. Kairi sighed.

"Can I feel?" she asked politely, her hands slightly outstreched.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.

Back to top Go down

Rain~~
Rain walked into the room, her boots jingling, her slim-fitting tar-colored bodysuit shimmering a little in the light. Her eyes shined with a malice that was, truly, unspeakable, and on her neck she wore a small black choaker. On one of her wrists was a bangle that looked like a collar, complete with a chain....
Her gauntlet gleamed, as she walked into the candlelight, and stood beside Rose with a heavy smirk.

"How ironic, for darling beloved Pinky to be knocked up before me...I never gave it a second thought...but here we all are."
The Heartless slipped her chain into Biscuits' neck, and slid up with her back to his chest and her ass curled up against his pelvis. She kissed her lover on the lips ((no snake bites...<:C)) and winked at the onlookers. The way she carried herself clearly said: "I'm his little kitten, and you all are jealous. You better get the fuck over it."

"Oh, I'm....sure Master Biscuits is....planning for something, sooner or later....but because I don't have a real...body, sex is something rather dead and empty for me, really....Can I enjoy something I can't feel? My body is only made of darkness; an embodiment of Rose's sins and inner evil. I can't have children...it's an impossibility for me. I wish I could, but such a humble thing like motherhood is a bit beyond my reach."

But the Sadistic Heartless saw Lenneth after that, and quickly went into a very deep bow; so low that her lips almost touched the carpet.
"Prince Lenneth, forgive my...rather indecent enterence...I am honored to be in your serine presence."

Going back up, she moved back into Biscuits' lap, and putting a single finger under the chin of the MCP, with a smile.
"But Master Biscuits is a wonder....I'm sure that we can figure out some way to solve that problem," she said with a wink.

---You should listen to it when I give it.
----If you try and argue with me, you'll look stupid.
-----I don't hate you. I just hate your stupid idea.

? MP

Elements of Ice, Darknessand thunder

Back to top Go down

Rose frowned as Rain walked in, pretty much pawing all over Biscuits, and rolled her eyes. Even if they were opposites of one another...they were neutral to one another, because neither the two of them could live without one another...so the fighting never got physical.

"You mind getting your paws off Biscuits long enough for a few split seconds?"
Pinky contemplated her wedding with Jeremi....and felt extremely happy. She knew he was the one she wanted to be with for the rest of her life......and had decided that the night that Analie had been conceived. She would never be happier than when she was with Jeremi.....and that, she knew, was a fact. The girl felt happy just thinking about him. She couldn't stop smiling.

But it was Kairi who got her attention, asking for her to feel Analie kicking. With a nod, and gently pushing aside a babbling sage, she stood for Kairi to feel, with a smile.
"Why, I'd be insulted if you didn't! Ha ha, just kidding, go ahead."

She was glad things were coming together...love was blossoming this month...She and Jeremi, Biscuits and Rain, Riku and Lenneth....there were a lot of couples coming together now. Kinda freaky. They were going to have a lot of weddings to plan for!

Back to top Go down

Alexa
A knock on the door. The striker nobody's diamond ears rose at the sound. The house on Destiny Islands was silent up to now; noise was something barely heard in it. Most f the residence was vacant of humans except for the nobodies in it. All of them lessers though at rare times their master would be home. It was a rare sight to see in the house; the red haired female wandering about it. She would have have been bored of course, like always. Alexa the Organization XIII reject, Alexa the one that saved herself from being turned into a dusk and now Alexa The ruler of Destiny Islands. Though this girl ruler was barely ever in her own lands; she was a wanderer and still was. The hold on the Islands was weak. The female would never let herself be held to one place; or person for that matter. Anyways back to what the disturbance in the house in Destiny Islands. Strikers that were sleeping were asleep were approaching the door; slowly like a group of lions closing in on their prey. The nobodies weren't used to visitors and in fact they hated people coming to the residence; they had an urge to try human meat anyways. Closer. Closer. The smell of human was practically hugging their slit noses and they were becoming more anxious with the thought of a beating heart near them. Just when one reached in front of the door and began to reach for the knob a presence came down the stairs making them all turn towards it. Ready to pounce.

"Don't worry guys. I'll take care of it." A voice. Their Master. The humanoid nobody. Alexa. She wore a jacket of black; half of a cloak cut to the waist with a design of white flames embroidering the sides and pants that were made by the rest of the organization cloak with zippers going down the sides. The girl didn't stand that tall; being the age of fourteen and her long red hair went down her back with long bangs in the front of her eyes. A smile was on her face; enjoying the hesitant of her lesser nobodies. They're feline like bodies backing up from the door and going back to whatever they were doing. They weren't used to having their master home and knew not to expect the girl to be here much longer. She enjoyed moving alone and about. The female nobody got to door and turned the knob. A messenger? Yes. The man handed her the invitation and announced how it was from Miss Pinky Rose... inviting her to.... yada yada yada... ALexa turned off her interest and read the invite though not before closing the door on the messenger in half sentence. A Baby Shower? Alexa sighed, What kind of Sh*t had I been missing? The goody two shoes got herself pregnant; the mother-to-be caught the nobody really off guard with this. Wasn't she supposed to set a good example and wait until marriage like a good little girl? Alexa looked to the two lessers that were still staring at her. THey're helmeted heads looking at the invitation with interest.

Nyeh. "You two." She commanded. "Find an appropriate Baby SHower gift, last minute i know but just search around. And no i don't have any ideas on what to get. Anything." The nobody sighed as the two lesser nobodies nodded their heads and white nothingness consumed them. The Twilight fire master exited the house and began to find 'Hyper Shot' her ship. She had to go to Hollow Bastion.

-----------------

Enter into area.

The restaurant was full of people; this made the nobody quite uncomfortable, she was being too isolated for too long. All of the noise was so... Annoying! How did anyone stand it? People talking. People eating. All with hearts beating. Damn it, she was determined to find the group fast. Now. The girl wandered around; staring at the people eating it all seemed alien.. so.. foreign. THe girl was practically relieved when she saw the familiar faces of Lenneth, Biscuits, Pinky, uh that auburn hair girl, another girl and a dude. The female stared in awe at Pinky's stomach. It was a massive lump! THere was an actual baby in there! A human baby! She reminded herself not to let the two striker nobodies near the pregnant woman. The intake of two beating hearts in one person would be too much for them to handle. The dude that was with her, he looked oddly familiar; extremely familiar. He was a person she knew but didn't at the same time. Wait, it was that King of Disney Castle! what was his name again? Ah, who cares. the nobody's blue eyes turned a dark grey for the darkness shifted again in her. She was staring at a nobody that regained his heart. It was pure nobody instinct to have an urge to kill him for that reason alone, her fist clenched. Now she would really have to keep the two Strikers away from the two. The Twilight Flame was even having trouble looking at this. Urging her mouth into a forced grin the girl approached the group and gulped as though in pain before saying to Pinky. "Congratulations. If i had a heart i would feel happy for you." Her eyes (Still the darkness filled grey) were on the ex-nobody as she emphasized had. Then after that word had came out of her mouth her eyes filled with the normal blue that they were and looked at the bulging lump that was growing out of the guardian's stomach.

Last edited by Alexa on February 18th 2009, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kick Angelus in the balls today! =D
Magic: 150

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Biscuits felt his heartless pet curl herself upon his body as he slid his hands and arms around her. His felt her body as she pressed up against him kissing him as he returned the favor kissing her back. He listened as she spoke about having not a real body and quickly bowing to Lenneth as she slid back up to his body. Her cold fingers touching his chin as he smiled at her. Pulling her body in closer to his own as he gave her a bigger kiss on the lips as he looked back up.

"Being a master of darkness and having a computer world has its advantages. But that pales in comparison to having be called 'Master' by someone as sadistic and torturous as her. Hell real body or not...the nights are long."

The MCP gave his own devious smirk as he held his heartless queen at his side. She had his heart entangled and more than that by the judge of their entrance.

"I'm sure that problem can be solved by a....long night of studies my dear."

The smooth MCP said as he played with her hair giving her another kiss on her forehead. Simply indulging himself was one of Biscuits favorite things to do. His sadistic style in battle and his also sadistic nature only being nice to the only people he cared about.

(not long got work to do)

Back to top Go down

Rain~~
Rain slid her glance away from Biscuits, and the pair of violet iris fell on Alexa, a Nobody from Destiny Islands whom she had only heard about from here and there....but she didn't like the look she was giving Rose. Her scent had layers upon layers of darkness, hidden quietly within her nonexistant self...but still reflecting harshly in her gaze.

Rain didn't like competition, and snorted hotly. She hated, HATED Nobodies. They thought they had it bad, with no bodies, and all their memories...but at least they could feel physical things. She'd give up HER heart any day for that, just to borrow it one night, for her dear, beloved Master. Although....Rain admitted she wasn't a real Heartless either....simply an embodiment of the darkness Rose held in her heart....but she was a Heartless, while the Guardian had been dead, and Rain still had the Symbol etched on her left arm; a permanent reminder of her service to Ansem.

Even the kisses from Biscuits couldn't keep the former Heartless from tensing up. Nobodies always made her sick with annoyance. God, stop whining about your non-existent hearts and just ask RIKU to let you in.

But, knowing she couldn't cause a scene, Rain returned to doing her master's bidding. If he coaxed to her, she'd tease him right back. It was, as he had taken her in after...Pinky had come back....her duty to make sure everything he asked for, every single desire of his, was met with the utmost of perfection. There was nothing that would be unsatisfactory for him....not on her watch....and she was always following him, obediently, like his shadow.
The girl couldn't help but feel as though she was a willing slave to Biscuits...she truly was. She'd do anything for him, anything he asked, that she could get him, she'd give. If she couldn't get it for him...then she'd kill and murder, pillage and rape, plague and scourge every soul in the worlds until he got his wish.

Curling into his lap again, after shifting slightly at the arrival of Alexa, she bit his neck, very gently, with a slight...begging hint...and ran her fingers down her legs with a smile.

"Oh yes, Master Biscuits...You are quite wise...and your studies are both enlightening and enjoyable," she added, with another kiss to his lips.

But Rain wasn't one for being generally distracted. She still kept wary an eye on Alexa, unsure of whether or not to attack her. So far, she hadn't done anything wrong...but felt uneasy around a Nobody whose darkness smelled so strongly. If it hadn't been for the Nobodies following her around, the Heartless would have sworn she was one of them.

No...she was a Nobody. What a joke...no hearts, no feelings...they were filth and scum, the whole lot of them; some random trash or waste Kingdom Hearts had decided to "bless" the worlds with. How she hated Kingdom Hearts, for doing such a thing. Let the bodies rot. It's not like the Nobodies ever did anything worth being useful for.

So typical, Nobodies. Rain hated every last one of them, even Jeremi when he had been...that kind of nasty creature. Still, she felt that, because he had become whole, he was worth at least her company.

HE was the father, after all. She was looking forward to having a.....kind-of-niece. Arianne deserved having this baby...after all, when was the LAST time she'd had fun like this? She could answer that quick: never. Not even when she was a happy-go-lucky young girl...fumbling and bumbling around with her elegant and graceful water powers with the mind and body of a dorky little girl. Nope. Rose deserved Jeremi, and rightly so, he certainly deserved her. He'd practically sold his soul for the body of some kind of goddess....oh yeah, and a heart too....he had her heart too.
But Rain faced the fact that her curves, every inch of her figure, was modeled right off of Rose's. You bleach both their hair and undress the both of them side by side, you'd have never been able to tell one from the other, save for Rain's "Only One" tattoo, and her Heartless emblem. The two of them could easily get any man they wanted.

Now normally, Rain wasn't impressed with Rose's.....expression of romance. In fact, she was so damn oblivious of the signals that men sent to her, even to include the one time Steven McQueen, the school's quarterback when Pinky was still in High School, had given in her direction a pelvis thrust...and it was so erotic that it had awaken Rain while she was sleeping in the darkness of Rose's heart. Rain ALMOST made the mistake of doing something she'd regret...but luckily, duty had called at the right moment.

Ha, some things Pinky would never be able to tell Jeremi...it was like baby pictures. Hers were just a little more....rated X.....like the time Pinky had been alone with the Warrior. Oh, the things SHE remembered from that moment....and Rain hadn't even took control of her body for THAT episode.....

But for some reason, which Rain was impressed by, Arianne had managed to turn a sleazy, useless Nobody into a real man....and studying his body with slight interest, the Heartless only smiled. Oh yeah, she did a NICE job getting that out of a Nobody. Jeremi was someone she could almost consider on the boarder of....sexy. Of course, the goody-goody wasn't her type. She shuddered to think about doing ANYTHING with him...he'd be too submissive.

Rain hated that almost as much as Nobodies.

She was being distracted, from the only thing that really mattered to her right now...that being Biscuits. Running her hands further and further down his legs, she silently begged, although unnoticed by most of the other people in the room. Gently, she fingered a zipper on her outfit, and smirked.
Just like she could be commanded so willingly, so thoughtlessly by Biscuits, the same could be said for him. If she moved her body in JUST the right mannerism, she could get him crying and begging...if she wanted to. If she asked for something, he'd saw off his arm just to get it to her.

But of course....the submissive side of Biscuits never showed in public. He was always the dominant one. She LOVED it...worshiped it with everything within herself. She enjoyed being the little kitten in public anyway...anything that made Biscuits look more and more like the god he was supposed to be made her feel much better, even if she had to look like a slut to do it.

Well, she was a slut....but she enjoyed being Biscuit's toy more than anything in the world...he was always nice to his little kitten.

? MP

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“ oh don’t worry hun Riku would mind… I think, I’m still not sure thoughts about it but I’m he’ll under stand” the child of the shadows smiled as he was fully embraced by the buddy Rose as she was so full of joy nearly in tears as she hugged. “Oh and of course I would love to your bride’s maid, if you be one of mine too” he jested with a large goofy smile across his teeth showing almost every white tooth with his tongue off to the side mouth. He always wonder it would be like having such innocent youth around them two of them, bioglically no matter how much Riku and Hrist go at it nothing would produce a child that Lenneth, one cause his a male so not having the parts to consive plus his body of darkness would not be able to sustains human life as hard as they might try. So this was a little blessing but would only come as a curse of his friend dying which would really out way any happiness so he best not think about it or even ponder about such a unnecessary idea. Kairi seemed over joyed as well with the news too and got closer to feel around the child’s small little imprints on rose’s stomach, it was a vey cute site he would need to be next in line to feel the little kicker.

A new guest to appear along side the group of females was the long awaited heartless of the water guardian, rain. Again a person not seen for so long. Man it seemed like people popping in lie bugs in spring, long time old faces appearing in memory and soidlyfing in their hearts once more. And AGAIN he seemed to have missed something as the girl went straight into a lap dance on biscuit’s body. And wow she was not holding back a think, from the way she looked like those two would fall down on the fall and start ripping off clothing, which made him wonder how Hrist and Riku got in to when they wanted the same pleasure. Course her comint on not feeling anything confused him as Lenneth knew he felt everything but temperature so maybe she was a different variety then he. Rain only took her eyes off the MCP to notice Lenneth wide eye and a little surprised with the flirting…or the shining path way for those to go in the bath room. She paid him her respect and went back to her lover. “ No worries about it rain, congrats to you and biscuits as well” man where a lot of couples gather today, all Lenny really wanted was to have his around to snuggle and kiss, he was starting to feel a little lonely now too. Alexa pulled you in all her fairly glory and as far as he knew she didn’t have a man at her arm yet so they could be lonely together for a while.

Biscuts didn’t seem to mind the attention he got from the girl heartless and course lenneth was happy many of his friends finding love. They were all becoming fine adults as time passed, which led to the question of how those of them termed immortal for the effects of time would live though against those slaved to that force of fate. Would him, rain and roxas find their lovers dead for doomsday lead them to the after plain? They could only hope. But know was not the time for such thoughts as a wonder day if new life.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...Rain...

Oh yes. He remembered the former knightess very well. ...There was always something about her that unsettled him. She was a Heartless, this was a fact... But she was FAR darker than any he'd ever seen. Of course, she was born of (what he was certain was) the most potent source of darkness he'd ever known to exist.

...Although, what REALLY shocked him is how much she resembled Arianne. Heartless often end up twisted... But, save for the hair and clothes, she was a dead ringer for Rose. ...That could conceivably be a problem, if she ever decided to mess with him.

...He noticed her sizing him up. Making use of his peripheral vision, he scanned her eyes. Shock... Perhaps at what his heart had turned him back into. ...Lust. Very slight... But it was there. Such a slight hint... She was obviously toying with the idea of the Once and Future King being attractive. Now, Jeremi only had eyes for his dearest Arianne, and that would never change. But, it's still nice to be noticed. ...What HE noticed next, however, annoyed him. There was a very slight hint of what he could only describe as contempt. She obviously did not think too highly of him. She barely knew him, and she was already passing judgment?

...He shouldn't have been surprised. Heartless were easily capable of intelligent thought, but, in the end, they were still of a primal mind. They only respected those who were stronger than they. She didn't respect him. ...She was wrong not to.

These thoughts occurred in the space of a few seconds, before he turned his attention back to the here and now. Kissing Rose gently on the neck, we went through the social graces any Regent was expected to.

First off, Alexa. ...The contempt was painfully obvious. Kneeling and kissing her hand, as was custom, he rose, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Alexa... I know how hard it must be. I remember when I first heard Riku and Lenenth were to be wed... It took all my self-control not to slash away at them. How dare they flaunt their passions, desires, their flamboyant emotions in my presence!"

Willfully ignoring the unintentional slur he'd made, he continued on.

"...There is a secret to it. ...Once you get good enough to fake emotions... It starts to happen on its own. You almost forget you don't have a heart. ...And then? All that's needed is to find someone... Who makes you feel like you never lost your heart to begin with. ...It's how I came back... Mind you, the process was sped up a but, with dying, and all, but it would've happened on its own, once I found Rose."

Quickly leaving her presence, lest she snap at him in rage, he realized what he said could be considered... Insensitive... To present company. ...It was really two sides of a coin. Nobodies had the body, but not the emotions to enjoy it with. Heartless had emotions, sometimes more powerful ones than humans... But physical expression was wasted on them. ...He knew there had to be something he could do for those poor, unfortunate souls, but that was another day's project.

...There was something about Kairi... ...He felt a kinship with her. She had a heart... But knew what it felt like to have it torn from her body, if myth was held as truth. And, as he approached her, wandering eyes couldn't help but spot her wandering hand, her wistful eyes.

"...A little envious, perhaps, Lady Kairi? It's none of my business, but you're rather young for such a thing!" He said with a loud chuckle.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Alexa
The girl was regretting this decision more and more every second. The urge to destroy the ex-nobody was growing and growing; she needed to take her mind off of it. It's a crime to kill your kind but he's not a nobody anymore.. That sudden thought went through her mind. no, no. Must control yourself. The two strikers will be here any minute.. just chill. She sighed; the girl's blue eyes remained untouched from darkness. Still the light blue and as long as they stayed that shade she would be fine. In control. Not setting anything on fire. The nobody's instincts were still running wild when she felt someone's eyes staring right at her. The female might have been a nobody but a humanoid one. And it is a saying that when a person stares at another person for a while they tend to turn and look at you. The girl's light blue irises and black pupils fell on the raven haired female sitting seductively on the MCP Biscuit's lap. The first thought that popped into her head was that this Shower was that kind of party then it was obvious that the two knew each other from before and what was even more obvious. That the girl was not human, oh she had a heart just clouded in layers upon layers of black inky darkness. Heartless. The nobody could never understand why the names of the two species reflected the opposite. Nobodies have bodies but no hearts while heartless have hearts but no bodies. The two names were totally opposite of the actual beings. Oh well, she didn't decide the name; the girl was just one of the species.

Though this heartless didn't seem to trust her. The way her eyes seemed to pierce and scoff at her as she looked; judging and analyzing every move she made. Waiting for the nobody to attack or do something unexpected. This was her first time seeing an actual female heartless and so far Ansem and Lenneth seemed nothing in comparison. It was true that Heartless are normally viscous attackers and somewhat territorial. Perhaps this one thought she might steal her precious Biscuits away? Like that would ever happen. The girl shot a look back at the female heartless a cold stare; basically to say "I'll keep away from you if you keep away from me". Almost her eyes turned the dark grey to represent the darkness in her but no. The red haired female needed to keep that in check. Her eyes would have to stay the same blue shade to keep the light in her in play. Though maybe it was good that that heartless was keeping an eye on her. Someone would have to attack her if instinct and darkness breaks loose. Her mind was now wiped clear of the ex-nobody situation at hand; ah nothing could disrupt this painless ignorance bliss. Perhaps if she avoided interaction with everyone for the whole night the red headed twilight master could make it through this with the restaurant in one piece. A man came up to her. Xeremij. Damn him! Did he not sense the danger? Damn him; go back to hell you came. Idiot. He took her hand a kissed it. The instincts were going through the roof. All senses screaming 'Kill him now!'. Her teeth bit on the soft flesh of her tongue; cutting into it, releasing red sickly blood or was it inky nothingness pouring out? All that the fourteen year old knew was that it tasted awful but she had no other choice but to endure it. When he finally stood back up the girl practically snatched her arm away; rude but necessary. Right now he was on the verge of being completely suicidal or a complete idiot. Now his hand was on her shoulder--okay he was a complete idiot--. The man was giving a small semi prep talk that to her ears right now seemed like the longest speech in the world.

What he said about Riku and Lenneth's wedding was untrue to her it seemed since she just saw it as a wedding but nothing else but now that he mentioned about people showing off their emotions were absolutely true! How dare they... no wait it's just the stupid ex nobody's presence. The last thing you want to be is one of those stereotypical nobodies. Then the male talked away on how if you find the person that loves you.. yada yada.. feel like you have a heart.. something something. The stupid love sick human was becoming more and more annoying to the nobody. Then she finally caught something. Xeremij basically said that she wasn't good faking emotions; what the hell does a human know? God damn it; he was dead. Surely he was dead. A little flame ran down her fingertips before vanishing when it reached the end. the nobody could fake the emotion of anger very well but right now it wasn't the smartest choice. Struggling to keep everything inside a mask of no emotions the girl nodded and could practically sigh in relief as the male walked to his lover. THe girl turned away from the couple and the other people. Her teeth were gritted; this was going to be a long night. Now too find a closet or room to scream in. Yeah; like that was possible here. The girl found an cup on a table instead, squeezing it a crack formed in the middle of it instincts were growing stronger. Still for some reason the nobody was still trying to see if she could stay.

Kick Angelus in the balls today! =D
Magic: 150

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The MCP had always had a thing for the more...lusting times. Get a few drinks in him and his clothes would fall off randomly. Of course most of the time it was more voluntary that it would happen. Having his arms around the his dark queen as if he was hording her all to himself and he was. No one was allowed to strike her or even give her a flirting caress on the arm. He would have that limb of theirs removed with out hesitation. He wasn't jealous just territorial as he would explain. His eyes gazing upon her fingers as she toyed with her zipper. A smiled crept up slowly on his face as his tooth slid out giving his lip a small bite out of notice of course he was discrete about things. Not all just the ones he chose to hide. Which wasn't a lot.

Grasping the cold hands of his mate as he slid his other one down the back of her side slowly towards her hips. He was a smooth person...Usually. Chaotic though. If there was a battle he would cause as much chaos as he could hoping for a stronger battle. His mind wondered off about the bliss of a good long battle as his muscles tensed up as if he was getting ready for a hard fight. He turned his gaze back to his heartless prize. His pet, his ever loyal servant for anything he wanted. With his free hand he stroked her hair as he gazed in to her endless eyes of violet and darkness. He thought how much he was willing to protect that girl. Even if she was able to help herself he would still jump in front of an attack and send the attack to a fate worse than death. He slid his chin on her shoulder teasing her as he gave her a neck a slight kiss soft and sensual. Almost like he was trying to make her beg. Thus was his style always make sure they have their fun off the battlefield. Unless it was in the room... That was a different story altogether.

His mind in the paradise of his lover was suddenly destroyed as he heard the temporary resident of his world speak. 'I remember when I first heard Riku and Lenenth were to be wed... It took all my self-control not to slash away at them. How dare they flaunt their passions, desires, their flamboyant emotions in my presence!' His eyes shot off in to the stain of a person he called a student. He had done so much for that man...no his mentality was that of a child at best. That 'child' gets the love of his life back while Biscuits had to spend months upon months of trying to coax his oracles out of Twilight Hell. The visits to Zarame, and the boss lady. Oh the horrific visits to her. He cast off the thoughts of walking over towards that man and decking him in the jaw for even speaking about something as 'finding' love. His living shadow hovered around in one of its many forms as a cloak type creature covering both him and Rain. The sound of the shadow giving a calming sigh as his eyes calmed from the rage. Giving a small chuckle as he went back to his enthralled love. His free hand running back down towards her leg. Her body was real enough to feel. Cold it may be but he could...No he would find away to get what she wanted. His lab and world was advanced enough to give that to her.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...He could feel hateful eyes boring into him. He'd known what he said was stupid, but, even as he had this realization mid-sentence, he couldn't stop himself...

===========================================================================================

What no one knew, what no one COULD know, is that the mirror behind the bar was acting as a one-sided scrying glass. The scene at the bar was being sent to the original Castle... Ansem's Keep. Though it was indeed abandoned for the new Castle that Roxas had commissioned, some still found use for this relic.

Such as the Man in the Black Coat who now sat in one of three large chairs placed in the Threshold of Darkness, the chamber where the Keyhole of Hollow Bastion was located. Before long, the first individual was not alone: He was joined by the Man in the Brown Coat, appearing in a burst of black smoke. And, it was he who spoke.

"Well, Mr. Black... Is it as bad as we feared?"

Mr. Black nodded, never once looking away from the scrying glass.

"Yes, indeed, Mr. Brown. He's not complete. Mind and body are synchronized... ...But the heart is out of rhythm. ...There's too much light. He's been thrown out of balance by Kingdom Hearts."

A burst of data, electricity, and light, and an armored figure took up the third chair. The Man in the Gray Armor. Or, as they called him, Mr. Gray.

"...He's damaged goods, then. Feed him to the darkness, and one of us can take his place. We ARE him, we're certainly qualified to do so."

Mr. Black called them to silence.

"Silence. The three of us know our purpose. We will, one by one, confront our Heartholder, our Somebody, our Life. And, in doing so, we shall bring him to a state of true wholeness. ...Make no more strife, for you know the truth."

...Gray and Brown were silenced, casting their gaze to the glass... ...Who would make the next move in the everlasting stageplay of this world?

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Back to top Go down

Rain~~
"Idiot...." She muttered, as Biscuit's hand crept up her leg. Rain shook her head with exasperation.
"I hope he doesn't say anything fucking stupid like that, which gets Rose hurt....or I'm kicking his ass. How dare HE talk about love. Spending that long as a Nobody, and he doesn't realize how stupidly blind they are....All they do is whine and complain about having hearts. They ought to ban together, and overthrow Riku, IF they were intelligent."

Of course...Xemnas had tried and failed, tried and failed. He could never QUITE get enough Nobodies to commit. If she was, god forbid, a Nobody, Riku would have already been locked up. She would be that determined, just as she had been on finding Rose's body. Rain wanted to be able to please her Master...she loved making him happy. It wasn't just about the body anymore, like it had been with all her other masters, no. She gave him her heart, and it was content there. At first, she'd only fought against Trickster to get the body back...but when she discovered the true impact Arianne had left on these worlds, she changed her mind. Rain wasn't a selfish, stupid Nobody.

Here, people talked about Heartless acting on instinct. Hell, everything of hers was instinct...but she put some form of thought into her actions. The Nobodies seemed to not be thinking at all, or they'd come together to stop all this bullshit about not having hearts. She knew if it was the other way around, if she and Lenneth were Nobodies, they'd rip through everything in their paths to feel again. Nobodies were just lazy.

But she stopped thinking about that, when her Master's muscles tensed. Oh....yes. Please? She loved the way he tensed his body...she could almost see every definition under his clothing. Rain desperately wanted to peel it all off....but resisted her primal urges to tackle him to the ground and knock the hell out of the MPC. This was public. She had to behave herself. This was Rose's time to get attention, NOT hers to ruin it like this.
The Heartless DID have an idea, though.

Gently, she pulled Biscuits away from the group, and led him to the counter, where she pointed up, behind him, to a flight of stairs, with a wink.

"You wanna ditch these idiots for a little bit?"
Rain paused, and put a finger to his lips before he could answer.
"Silly me, Master Biscuits....I meant to say...a long while. They won't miss us."

With a pleading face, lower lip stuck out and her orchid eyes shining with an attempt at being innocent. Her hands curled around, VERY close to the spot where, if it had been someone else, they'd have been extremely uncomfortable. Fingering with the hem of his pants, Rain's soft, pink lips curled into a smile, and she couldn't help but kiss him on the lips again.

"Let me help you with that lip of yours, Master Biscuits...I'm sure I can make you forget it in a little while."

? MP

Back to top Go down

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth caught that little comment that Rose’s lover seemed to make at he and Riku’s so fling of passion and flamboyant nature and to be honest that was one of the rudest things to stay to some, ESPECIALLY so close to his wedding day were that passion would be bond in union for eternity so unless he had problem with them personally he wanted to that man to zip it before things got messy around rose. Heck the dark prince had some respect for Jeremi as many seemed to scolded him before but now it might be that one shard of admiration faltered into something best not mention around a women and her child. For about thirty second of hearing him, a moment’s of Hrist sinful hand appeared with his twitching eyes of red and mana pooling into more visible form around his clenched fist. But with such a day Lenny managed to claim his alter ego down before doing something he would regret, after all he was one of the god fathers of this child that belong to jermei so he bit his tongue and let go, turning mind away from such offensiveness and redirecting the emotions of this day back onto the unborn life growing ever closer into this world of existence.

“ So rose when this child is born do you ever plan to train him to become a warrior? Or are you and jermi going to live in peace outside these violent worlds? I kinda have fear for new life to come into such hostile times with wild heartless and nobodies striking fear into people’s hearts”

A question he asked with a sincerely tone of concern for the child’s future. A new generation to replace their own should not have to deal with the mistake of their past, Lenneth feared greatly what would before such youth in the years to come in such a history already flowing down the path to hash times and harsher still to come. Innocent is the only thing given and just as easily as it is within grasp mere wimp of the fates takes it away. His concern now was a little distracted with the female heartless dragging away the MPC she seemed to admire so well, trying to make its seem unnoticeable to the crowd but failing to escape his gaze. The two seem to share the mutual feelings of getting away and doing their own private thing which by the way they act Lenny could only guess while he was sure Hrist would know all to well. Though normally he would just let those two be happy and enjoy themselves after all finding love is rare but for today…not so much so unless they wanted to give a pep show he would have to call them out. “ Oh miss rain what are you and Mr MPC doing over there on your own? Place come back and celebrate this shower with us…please come don’t make me come over there” he spoke with a sarcastic tone to intentionally and a large scenically smile across his white fangs drew attention to them.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...AAAAAnd that did it. It's obvious that he'd pissed off too many people today. Rain, Biscuits, Alexa, and now Lenenth... Who, as HE knew, barely ever got mad.

Leaning close to Arianne, he was about to whipser into her ear, but...

"Master Stuart? There is an individual asking for you outside. He says it's urgent. A man named... Iejemir?"

...That name... It... COULDN'T be.

"...I apologize, Arianne. I'm afraid I must take this. ...One of the downsides of being a Regent, I'm afraid."

Walking outside, he saw this... "Iejemir". He was a ways down the street, and walking into an alley. Quickly following, he found himself unable to move. ...Snared by strong, blackened hands around each wrist.

...Invisible Heartless. He looked straight ahead as Iejemir, the Man in the Brown Coat, threw back his hood.

...He looked much like Xeremij once did... But the lines of his face were far gentler. ...And his features had a feral quality.

"...Hello, Heartholder... I think it's time we had a chat."

...And, in a burst of black smoke, Iejemir, Jeremi, and the Invisibles vanished. ...Things were grim. ...Worse still, Iejemir was sentient. He had made sure to trace his path through so many worlds on the way here, and on the way back, pinpointing his location would be impossible.

...He'd be GONE for a couple days...

Back to top Go down

Rose looked around...Rain was pawing all over Biscuits...Lenneth was angrily calling them back....Kairi was touching her stomach....Alexa was twitching, slightly....But.....

Where was Jeremi? He hadn't even come over to feel Analie kick....he'd been behind her a second ago...She'd felt him behind her, kissing her neck...he knew she loved that...

But he was gone, and she couldn't see him in the crowded room, or near the cooing sages...Pulling one of them to her side, she whispered to him, urgently. It wasn't like him to...leave without telling her...but then again, she'd left numerous times without telling him, or Biscuits for that matter...Was he just returning the favor?

"Master Ives," she said, quietly to the Sage, "Have you seen his majesty around? I...wanted to give him something, it's important, you see--"
Arianne shut her eyes, and wrapped her hand around that of Ives, signaling that she really felt it was important. VERY important.
"I need you to find him...if you can...I need to speak to him, before I go into bedrest..."

Ives nodded quickly, and gripped her hand just as tight, calming her down.
"Your lady...I hate to distress you in your condition...but we...The King left, to talk to a man you see, not long ago...he hasn't come back...we're a little worried."

The Guardian bit down on her lip, hard, and pressed her hand against her stomach. Analie responded with a gentle nudge.
"I know," the mother said, in a low voice, "I'm worried too...Your father might be in trouble..."

"I wouldn't worry your ladyship," Master Ives said with a cheery smile, "It's only an appointment, and I'm sure he'll be back soon. I'm sure he would have said something otherwise. You shouldn't worry about such things; you have much more to bother with, what with that being the King's Daughter...trust me, the future holds much more for the two of you."

Pinky was pondering. She just FELT like something wasn't right. Jeremi would tell Ives if something was wrong...but...he was one to hide his emotions...and his secrets...She knew that more than anyone. Before all this...she hardly knew who he was. But now, now that all of this deal with the baby...him coming back...she'd learned a lot about the man hidden behind the mask of the creature she knew.
Jeremi had a lot of secrets...and some might be enough to more than just shock a person...

And that was what truly worried Rose.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top