roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shirou
"Ah, much better," the Aoi Thief sighed. He then extended his hand towards the boy. "I am Sicarius, by the way. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." Whether the boy would shake his hand and introduce himself or not, he would continue speaking.

"I'm curious. What makes you so happy? If it was prom, did the nasty old Queen of Hearts finally and fittingly get her own head beheaded?"

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
The boy shook his head. Tristesse didn't know what the man's intentions were. "She was the Queen of Diamonds, and she fought honorably. My name is Tristesse," he said, not taking the man's hand.

"My family makes me happy. My friends, my blood, they're what's most important to me."

"And I've preparations to make. What do you need with me?" he asked, starting to get impatient. He was getting frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The Aoi Thief chuckled. The boy, Tristesse had a feisty attitude. "Like I said, all I am is curious. Humor me and my curiosity."

"So, there was a fight. I thought I heard sounds of conflict. I'm guessing it was your brother who fought the Queen of Diamonds? Or perhaps a father, or even mother? I'm not one to have any sexist bias."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"My father," the boy confirmed. The man, though creepy, didn't show any signs of hostility. The way he spoke made him seem like he may have been there for malicious purposes, but it could have meant he was being cryptic. All the same, Trist let his guard down, even just a little bit.

"My father, Terradagger, was the one who won that battle for the throne."

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Sicarius slammed his fist into his open palm, as if struck by a revelation. "Oh! So that Terradigger guy is your father. Which now makes you a prince." The Aoi Thief grinned. "Now, how does that make you feel, princey-pants?"

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"I suppose I've always thought myself a prince," he said grinning. He let out a little laugh and threw his arms behind his head.

"But enough of me, Sicarius..." the boy said. Flattery, of course. "What's up with you?"

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The boy turned the attention away from himself to Sicarius. The Aoi Thief blinked in surprise. "Myself? Well, there's not much to say. My dear younger brother will never talk to me, he's much to busy in that world of nothing." Sicarius sighed. "I came wondering by this curious little world because it was suddenly here after being gone for so long. I decided to see what was up."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"You knew it was gone?" Tristese asked, blinking. He wondered on his brother, but the world of nothingness answered his question. He was probably in the World that Never Was, Tristesse knew that much.

"It's back and my father's restored his throne. Not more, not less," he said as he looked the man up and down. It seemed strange, although, not uncommon. to know about the worlds drowned. He couldn't help but wonder why, specifically, he had chosen Wonderland.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"Of course!" The Aoi Thief exclaimed. "I've been around for quite some time and after a while, it's not too out of place to notice a missing world." He sighed, as if longing for something.

"So, that Terradigger is your father and now he's king of the castle. What of your mother? Where she be...at?"

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"I have no mother, but two fathers. My mother is a surrogate, and my fathers I've only just met. Terradagger, as it's pronounced, had been sleeping at time of my birth as he visits the Realm of Sleep often, and Lord Yima had no knowledge of my existence as I was child to a secret surrogate," the boy admitted with scrutiny.

He looked at the man. It was easier to explain his situation now that he was less suspicious, maybe easier than it would have been if he never was.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"A secret surrogate child?" Sicarius echoed, his eyebrows raised and his eyes widened in surprise. "Never heard of that before. Boy, I wonder how Lord Yams felt. Confused? Pissed? Maybe happy? You can never tell how he feels. He's like a potato. Or a yam. Lord Yams!"

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"He didn't seem too welcoming," the admitted, thinking about the truth in his words. Of course, he was welcome, and he knew that... But Yima only nodded and allowed him into the castle, and the issue was kind of dropped from there, never spoken of again.

"Lord Yima," the boy corrected... "I'm sure it's not that he dislikes me. Just taken aback, perhaps."

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"I'd imagine so. I would be too if my boyfriend (or husband, I'm not really sure about the marriage laws in these worlds) had some surrogate kid show up on my doorstep without any previous announcement. I mean, having a bastard child with a one night stand, but this. This is a whole new level of fu-er, I mean, weirdness," Sicarius ranted, moving his arms to accentuate his speech, while also trying to censor his language in front of the boy.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Bastard?" the boy echoed, although the word really didn't fit him. It wasn't at all appropriate, especially given his recent situation, but it run true in his mind.

It was what he felt like for much of his existence, like someone who had been chanced into life recklessly, his will weakened with every glance at a family that was actually functioning together.

Truth be told, his will to find his family had been lost some time ago, but in pubescent age and internal conflict, he needed something to look forward to, something to guide him even if that something was wrong. So he made the effort. And all the same, it fell, and he fell, and got up again, repeatedly, and after Wonderland as a world fell, he was finally able to find family, but at what cost?

His father, sleeping in coffins, his other father unaware entirely. The love that he had been offered in these last few weeks was tremendous, but it was just that... The last few weeks. He started to doubt himself, and among his doubts, his family as well, numbered.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Sicarius walked over to the boy and patted him on the back. "Buck up, Trish. Seems like you have had a pretty lonely life. Your dad was gone. Your other dad didn't know you existed. Tough life. But just know that blood doesn't mean your family, and family isn't the most important thing. In this universe, you gotta look out for yourself first. Family and friends second."

Darkness started to wrap around the Aoi Thief. "However, I realized that I left the oven on, so I must leave. It's been fun, kid." And he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse stood, befuddled. What he had thought, what he had experienced... It didn't seem like he wanted to throw much of a party that day, and instead was rather disgusted. He had felt abandoned, and after his feelings were made salient, he couldn't look his father in the face. During festivities, how much would he notice his absence anyways? The boy climbed into his gummi taxi and zoomed off.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
After the long day, some tea, some wine, and even regenerative potions playing a part in his liver, the man smiled, sitting on his throne room. He had cleaned up pretty quickly, the damage pretty minimal in the throne room, the only place there had actually been a struggle.

He grinned as he started to fall asleep, opening a portal to his bedchambers to lay for the rest of the night.

(Topic exit)

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Hey, Terra. Nice world you have here. I should come visit it sometime.

(This has been official documentation of the topic. Terra is now recognized as the World Leader of Wonderland)

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top