Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander
Did Alexander understand what was in his hands? Did he know who's corpse he carried? The closest thing remaining he had to a friend once was just an empty, sleeping shell for the time being. The orange hair bobbed helplessly, while Alexander carried the body in his arms like a child. Wasn't this his child, in the end? Death born from love? Rather, this was not death, but something new. He placed it upon the floor and laid it straight for the world to see, placing the corpse on display as he laid its hands across its chest.

Was there any familiarity here? Yes. Alexander could step back from the body and it became as all the others. A blur lost in a sea of emptiness. It appeared that there could be more than one way for a person to die. What was death, really? The termination of biological function, some would reply. The passing of one to another world, another would say. So many views regarding death, and maybe all of them correct. But right now, if you asked Alexander the question, "What is death" he would reply, "the presence of myself". From this moment on, no matter what Alexander had done, he would start to see himself as death.

Jack was not his first kill, but he was the most meaningful. The reasoning was simple: all the other bodies had been Alexander, personally, striking them down. Jack's death was the cause of words, of manipulation. Alexander had mandated that Jack be condemned, and that his corpse be brought to him. Who better to kill a person than their own lover? The poison of affection... indeed, wasn't it sweet? The toxic droplets hanging from a person's lips, alluring, addicting, and deadly. They reflected the outcome of life as tragedy. If Alexander had become death as he saw it, then the boy before him had become Happy Endings.

He lingered for some time on thoughts of death. Sure, what was death to a person who did not possess the ability to die of natural causes? That may not be entirely true, but Alexander lacked a soul for the reaper to choke. Senescence would not be his failing-- of this he was certain. Underneath his hood, donned as the reaper might on Hollow's Eve don his cowl, Alexander came to the ultimate conclusion. Death was peace. Peace was the absence of chaos. Chaos existed in life. By extension, death could be interpreted as the ultimate peace-granting exercise.

Did that mean as long as Alexander lived, there would be no peace? The grin seemed to cut from underneath his hood and pierced through the black, casting its shadow on the corpse. Fate did not hold a strong sway on his life-- indeed, his string, as far as he was concerned, had been cut. The resignation of himself to Fate's designs was no longer his concern. Instead, he would provide others the same freedom he had. If Alexander was free of fate, he could change the fate's of others because he was not in the plan. The best way to do that was to murder them. All in all, he was doing them a favor.

It was really just an excuse he was inventing for himself. Not that he needed one, but the reinventing of himself now as Death's Advocate would require some justification. He would cause utter confusion. Though, the end result would not be any different, the journey reaching it would likely cause moral conundrums. The people he killed would be emancipated from Fate's tyranny. The people who fought him would be condemning them to slavery. How joyous a thing to exploit! Pretending to have a noble goal, when in the end the only thing he was doing was having fun. He wondered if, using the logic of 'freeing the slaves' he could convince more people to kill their loved ones? Maybe he could experiment with Etzolix and Yukina later.

"Etzolix," Alexander bellowed through the castle, calling the serpent like he was a dog. "I have brought you a peace offering. A corpse, a fine kill indeed! A body of a boy named... 'Jack Hallcome'!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Restoration at 96%

"Alexander... have you ever wondered what we would do once all of this was over?" The girl black hair and green eyes was curled into a ball. She wasn't crying, but he could tell she wanted to. The boy embraced her as she let a few tears slip, a light sob, and a decree. "I want us to find a new home. I don't us to have to run anymore."

He kept hugging her, his heart aching as she started to sob heavily. So much pressure was on him, and he was doing fine with it. But she wanted to share the burden... and could not. It had been made clear. Only Alexander could do this. "Tarsi," his voice came. "I want you to promise me something."

She nodded through the sobs, and Alexander embraced her tighter. She turned into him, and returned his embrace.

"No matter far I have to go to get this thing finished, please be there by my side. I need you."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
As Alexander entered, as pompous and self absorbed as ever, he spoke of a name all too familiar to the serpent. His head rest on the throne, slightly tilted backwards, as he let out a small laugh. It had seemed they they had cross paths again. This time, Fate had left Jack in Alexander's hands. How cruel a mistress she was.

He recalled the first time the two had interacted. The orange haired youth was in Olympus, freshly awoken from whatever history he had escaped. Alexander had come and introduced himself, disguised, within a dated cloak of a long irrelevant organization. Conversation evolved into conflict, and a battle between the two occurred; the serpent being the mediator. Looking back, Jack's entrance into Hades' Gates foreshadowed his death by the dissentient. How cruel an executioner he was.

His mind wandered to the second meeting of the three. There was a warehouse filled with self entitlement. Oh, and who could forget the flames that brought it down? The two had fought and they had both fallen, Etzolix lending his hand to mold their psyche's. The Reaper's apprentice had learned the importance of who he spoke to. Or, judging by his current condition, perhaps not. How cruel a teacher he was.

The serpent returned to his lethargic position, once Alexander might have come to despise. His condescending demeanor would yet again welcome him, as he faded out of, and then into, existence from his current location to the throne room. "Alexander," He said, glancing at the carcass for only a moment before making eye contact with him before. "How?" He asked, expecting a detailed monologue from the long winded resident.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
The serpent's slouch was nothing unfamiliar. He tended to do this, though why? Alexander was uncertain. Maybe its because he had become complacent. Maybe he believed he still held all the power. "The universe has changed," Alexander replied cryptically, "and its evolution is doing me favors." He started to laugh casually, as if this were a normal conversation to have.

"He caught my eye by slaughtering my cattle. In turn, I forced his love to kill him and bring me the body. Curiously, the soul has not left the shell yet." He stated this in hopes that perhaps Etzolix knew what it meant. The soul staying in the corpse... and the corpse itself still capable of function, just caught in everlasting sleep. Death was here. There was no life.

And yet it was unlike any kind of death he'd ever seen. "I want to know. Do you understand what is going on here? I know of nobodies... it seems he has lost his heart, but his transformation into a nobody is being delayed. Perhaps he lacks the willpower to complete the transformation, and yet its just enough that here, his body teeters on the verge. It does not vanish, yet does not die."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I can see that." He replied, his eyes squinting. He had always been perceptive of the subtle alterations of the universe. He remembered when it gave people more power and in turn took it away from weapons. Was this something similar or more drastic? He noticed the differences, however, he did not know what they meant. Magic was behaving differently, within all of their bodies but what did it mean? He had never seen such a drastic change in the universe before.

Perhaps, this wasn't a change. He kept looking yet he knew this wasn't a illusion, but could his eyes have failed him? Was he fully deceived by his surroundings? Perhaps the dissentient had learned a weakness to the serpent's eyes he had not. This was not something he ruled out. The worlds were ever changing and he was aware that his perceptive tendencies, despite being his greatest asset, were his fatal flaw. Normally, if deceived, he wouldn't believe so, however, logic dictated the only way to test this environment was through experience.

Alexander explained his methods, it seemed his silver tongue had become a tool of murder. He spoke of the man's soul and his body. Jack seemed to fit the definition, however, the serpent never saw the transformation himself. "I'm unsure how long the process lasts." He admitted, apathetically. Despite Alexander's view, Etzolix had much to experience within this worlds and he did not delude himself into thinking otherwise.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"The thought crossed my mind to kill him straight out," Alexander admitted. "But, I'm too curious to let a chance like this go to waste. A nobody, as you are well aware, is the shell left behind when a heart is consumed by darkness." He paused, letting this linger. "Usually the body vanishes, and returns to life somewhere between Light and Darkness. The process has been delayed here. Now, the body may not vanish. We are in the realm between light and Darkness."

Alexander let this sit to momentarily. "For all we know, the body may not fade. We may witness the change right here? Isn't that interesting? Isn't that wonderful?" He knelt down, and looked over the boy. "And when Jack comes back... he might be like I am. The universe might have changed him, too." He looked at Etzolix, grinning.

"I'm so powerful now. I have slain villages, I have stormed Castles, I have fought my subordinates and they have learned their place... I have evolved. The universe has chosen to favor me in this change. I do not know why yet."

Back to top Go down

St. Elmo
The mangled body of Jack Hallcome began to emit a silver glow. The luminescence cast elongated shadows across the walls of the room. Thin tendrils of thorny Nothingness began to form, as if ripped from the air by an invisible fist. They began to whip violently around the limp vessel, lifting it into the air, while the light emitting from it grew even more vibrant. The eyes would open suddenly, their icy, black pupils still wide in shock from their final minutes. Slowly, they faded into a blueish gray that stared blankly upwards.

This was the process of the soul taking control of an empty vessel. It began connecting itself to every aspect of the husk- every cell; every nerve ending; every memory; every hair follicle. The process fulled the room with an icy emptiness, seeming to suck any emotion out of the already crisp air. The soul, taking advantage of the metamorphosis, was able to change certain aspects of the body. Normally, this process was subconscious, but Jack's soul had always been extremely aware, due to the unstable, incompetent heart it shared the body with. It allowed the body to be shaped in its own image.

The tendrils began to thicken, blocking the view of the figure's face. Once they had cleared, its features were different. The figure's face was sharp and chiseled with a certain masculinity that contrasted form its previous appearance. His hair transformed into a sleek black color that possessed a red sheen. It was spiky in the back, falling over his left eye. His eyelashes were shorter, and his eyes were more narrow.

The thick envelope of Nothingness began to work its way downwards, morphing the body. When it left, the outfit was different and his muscles were more toned, leaving the body with a more buff appearance. It now donned s a sleek, black jacket that hugged his arms and broad shoulders tightly, caressing his sides as it descended to barely brush against his hips- the widest part of it was the sleeves, where it was shaped like bells. The article was adorned with metal studs on various places, including its high collar and atop the shoulders. It was left unzipped to reveal a t-shirt of the same shade of black with a low, intricately shaped collar that flaunted his collarbone. The shirt ended just above a black belt, which was adorned with a shiny, silver buckle, that was looped through a pair of snug, black pants. The pants were tucked into boots that were studded on the top. In addition, the male had his ears pierced in a variety of manners, and wore a necklace with a barbed wire esque charm.

Suddenly, the thorns of Nothingess and the silver glow flared. They grew to encompass the majority of the room, whipping violently in every direction. Then, suddenly, the floating form gasped. As he did so, all of the emitting light and every tendril of Nothingness flooded into his mouth. When it closed, they were no more. Slowly, he was lowered to the ground. Blinking, he looked around, until he located Alexander.

The Nobody stared at the dissentient blankly, before speaking. His voice was weighted with a sardonic tone, but no emotion. "Obviously, it's because you'll be the most interesting to watch fall." With that, he chuckled. It was an empty, obviously faked laughter- One of habit. "Enjoy the show? I hope it was as wonderful for you as it was for me."

[14:48:36] Cool : Sorry for being a bitch earlier guys

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
A child infatuated with his own power. The universe hadn't done much to change Alexander, after all. Even with his more bearable disposition, he was always a bit absorbed with the idea of himself, and the power he possessed, even if not blatant.

The mangled body morphed into a different being, his clothing conforming to the new figure. The sassy demeanor remained; the emotion did not. His magical inclination informed him of the change and its completion. The shell had evolved, but the contents within were hardly augmented.

The serpent sat there, quietly, awaiting further interaction between the two. There was no point in wasting his breath. His sinister eyes darted between the two, he was an observer. His immediate interest was the new form of The Reaper's apprentice. Would the lack of emotion sever his connection to all those in his former life, or was he a loyal comrade?

He couldn't blame either side of the spectrum, the serpent himself now removed all political ties in order to keep his independence. Not everyone was capable of such a political move, however, he had the power to defend himself and had no citizens to worry about. Although, citizens such as Alexander were cause enough for worry. He was overly dependent on Etzolix's approval, something he felt a bit annoying. He missed the disdain that former had blessed him with, it was refreshing.

He wondered when his memories might return, if they would return a all.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Oh, look at you, sharp as ever." Alexander was not impressed with the show, but was fairly intrigued by the result. This new 'Jack' was much different than the original. "I once read that nobodies only maintain human form with strong wills, but this is such a change from you. I wonder, is this what was really going on in there?" He tapped his head with his finger, teeth gleaming from under his hood.

"Either way, I have to say that I like the new get-up. Very metro." He looked up to Etzolix, attempting a read on his face. "Nothing?" His tone was defiant, aggravated even. He advanced on the serpent, standing closer to him with Jack's nobody at his back, suddenly not very concerned by its presence if it were an issue to be bothered with at all. "Not a damn thing?" Now, he was challenging in his voice.

"I have brought you a corpse and showed you the miracle of rebirth. I have let you witness something that I can already guess you've never seen before. Yet, you sit there with the same, lethargic expression you always wear. No mystery you're so damn bored with it all. You don't even want to wonder about things. What they do, how they burn, where they sleep, what makes them die. At the end of the day, you've been dead for as I've been awake. Maybe longer than that." He punctuated this with a turn and stomp of his sword. "Through chaos I have wrought a new order. Through death, I have given rise to life. Look at it," he motioned to Jack's form.

"Its like my child. I helped make it. I helped create it. It lives because of my action. Isn't that fun?" He paused for a moment. "Yet, everything rings hollow." His voice suddenly lost its joy. "The acts of creation. The acts of destruction. Acts in general. Meaningless to me. I have no context for such activities, and only engage in them because of the response I get from others. So far, I've learned. Polarization is fulfilling. The pain I have caused, the people I have made suffer and cry. They have paid me proper mind, filled me with motivation and given me a purpose. If I am to be important, than I must be the strongest. I must be the most powerful. Power is what makes them afraid. Power is what will illicit their fear reactions to my presence."

He turned his head. "Yet, here you set. I remember that you let Cool Star live when he invaded that Castle. For what purpose? To let a hero go free? Give the people hope? What good are you? A god of this world like Onyx. Yet, you seem to do nothing all of the time. You can't inspire hope, you refuse to inspire fear, instead shut in this fucking white castle like some freak of society, kept company by the children that inhabit it because you are too good for the rest of us." He displayed Clarent. "I have no need for you. You can't even give me direction. All of this potential chaos that you could have stopped! Hundreds of lives I've destroyed while in your hands, yet... you did nothing to stop me. You did nothing to chide me. No scorn or scold or praise or pride? You were given a blank slate or writing clay and let it crumble in all direction. I borrowed my own identity. I am not Alexander any more."

He thrust the sword into the ground. "I have memories coming back sometimes. But they aren't mine. I'm in a city. I am a powerful creature seeking a sword like this one. I can transform. I am vulgar. I take shapes of people and make them confront the worst in themselves and others in the search for some... forgotten power! Yet I see you, and that other fool who crusades to own an empire there. I see that girl who stood at your side the day I awoke! I see Azmot, that dumb bastard there too! I hear a name. A name I can not pronounce in a language I do not recognize. The closest I have come... 'BlueMan'.  I am BlueMan."

A declaration was enough to finally draw the heart in. Before it could be seen clearly, it burst through a wall, phasing in through it as a ghost and hitting Alexander in the back. He staggered forward and the sword slipped from his hand. He felt an odd sensation as more power started to course through his body. He paused, he raised his head, and started to laugh. "I have become a hell-hound," he declared. "A monster beyond imagining!" His body began to glow brightly as an aura wafted off of him. "So much light! I want more!" He was spiraling. "GIVE ME MORE!" And then, like that, regain composure. Now, instead of heterochromia his eyes had been revealed to both have become bright blue as he tossed the hood back. His hair had changed, and was no longer singed. It was back to its blonde from before, clean as if it had never been burned.

A voice spoke out that was different than before, but one that Etzolix would recognize from a city that he once visited. "I am back in full force." His eyes locked onto Etzolix. "We have not met in a long time."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"The fear I've instilled caused the stagnancy of the worlds. I'd rather have them do something other than fear me." He replied, answering his rant. "No one would dare cross me." He explained, letting him know that fear he had touched upon was merely the surface. The influence of the serpent manipulated those to the bone.

"Fear breeds obedience. I am responsible for the desecration, and what does he do now? He respects me." He said, venom dripping from that word, the only break in the ever-apathetic tone. "He, like you, craved my attention. And for what? You have showed me you were capable of killing Jack in your past life. Am I suppose to be surprised that, without your leash, you did?" He continued, his voice never raising, his eloquence kept.

"If you are a dog, then I am your master. If you are a hell-hound, then I am your tyrant. If I command you to sit, then you do so." He said, his will influencing Alexander's body to obey. Even if he didn't respond, the pressure would be unignorable. The Dissident King would understand that the words he used to coordinate the murder of Jack were merely an entrance to language. "If I command you to stay, then you do so." He said, sternly, giving another break of the apathy, the slight escalation of his voice only raising for the two previous sentences, despite their well kept form.

"I was given a blank slate, and, with it, blessed you with your freedom, at the cost of mine. I sit in castle amongst children, the snottiest, and most entitled, here before me not realizing I give him a shelter no one dare invade." He said, letting him know of the luxuries that had not been counted on calloused fingers.

"And for what? A sniveling business man who couldn't hold his own against me to overtake his body, opposed to the somewhat respected man he was prior. No, you are not Alexander. He was stronger than you. And no, you are not Blueman, he was interesting." He finished, never showing his true emotions. They were always kept hidden and under control. Unlike the brat before him, he didn't wear his heart on his sleeve. He was not impulsive, he was calculated. If Lenneth was the embodiment of Lust, then Etzolix was Sloth; the apathetic.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Right, and you know everything, right? At least, you preport to. You have always cavorted about like you own the world. Ever since I first laid eyes on you in Hollow Bastion. What, has it been a year? You were watching the Heartless ravage the town. I climbed up to challenge you, to dare you. After that, things got fuzzy. But every time I've seen you since, all you've done is play an angle."

Alexander's memories had returned in full. But now, they were wielded by something entirely new and malevolent. "Every time I saw you since then, all you've done is tempt fate. You've tried to incite worlds and riots to fight you, then you tried to enslave them hoping they'd rebel, all of this after you tempted a god and cursed yourself. Yet... all the opportunities to die, all the people who have tried to kill you. You wanted to live."

He started to laugh. "How fucking pathetic. You talk down to me, yet pretend that your life isn't confusing to you. 'Poor, bored, Etzolix'. Doesn't want to live. The world is too boring. Doesn't want to just die though. He wants his death to be meaningful. He wanted someone important to kill him, but now? You're probably just sitting on your ass waiting to 'save the universe' or some stupid idealistic bullshit to justify to yourself why you have never committed suicide. Yet, that's exactly what you've done. You're content to rot and stagnant, but you might as well put a bullet in your head."

Was the boy grinning, or gritting his teeth? He felt a high a sense of adrenaline as he bellowed forth. "Fear never breed obedience, it breed apathy. Your apathy. You were afraid of the consequence of instilling fear. So, youve done nothing. You might as well be dead for all the effect you've had. You're not even here, in this universe. you are a pathetic, lowly creature. Lower than the criminals, and the self-righteous. At least they've pretended to be brave. You've just pretended that nothing phases you, but I can smell it on your lips. Something stirs behind that vacant expression. An emotion you are keeping hidden from me." He paused, exploring the serpents face.

"Or maybe, a plethora of them. You have tried to show strength by shutting the world off. You are instead showing that you care so much, that you'll turn your emotions to ice in the stillest water so that this world and its problems don't rend you asunder. I can tell, because you have an obvious attachment to that ex-heartless whore of a witch. Broken hearts love broken toys. Despite your outward lack of sentiment I can see that you have something writhing weakly in that fucking chest of yours. Your soul smells rotten. Your face is a road map detailing your bad choices." Alexander shrugged.

"And, how do I know you care? 'But BlueMan, I've nevew wet you know my twue feewings'! You did. I woke up because you save me from some prison, drug along by people you cared for, or maybe even propelled by your own curiosity. I remember. I did the same thing in a past life. SO much agony. SO much despair. The hopelessness of continuing with life day after day fearing that nothing will change. Maybe what we feared was different, but how we fear was so much alike. I was a mirror to you, and maybe I am a lesson. If we are indeed mirrors to one another, here is the question I pose: Which of us is the darker one? The fun notion is that, maybe there was no darker mirror. Just Etzolix, with and entire universe reflecting his light and struggling to match the brilliance. Onyx? You could stop him, but you won't. You could give people hope, but you won't. That's what's so delicious. Your apathy is so driven by stupid, misplaced arrogance and self-righteousness. Guess what? You aren't the strongest anymore. You aren't even among their number. The world has changed, and the stagnant lizard is going to be left behind."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The serpent was exuded boredom, despite the flurrying emotions reaching their way into the situation. "All these misplaced assumptions, you're just grasping for straws." He let out a small laugh, it was genuine. "My apathy spurs emotion, as does my inaction. If I were still present, Onyx would've never emerged. If I were still present, Shirou's empire would have never formed. Shirou, the man you hate, is following in my footsteps. I placed the dominos and they began to set themselves up. All I'm waiting for is the opportune moment to push." He said, laughter bubbling throughout his words, letting Alexander in on the plan. If his memories were returning, this meant that he was likely going to reclaim his former disposition. If his memories were returning, Etzolix's inaction, yet again, proved to be the only force he use to influence the universe.

"And this is the push I've been waiting for." He said, his mouth gaping open, the 'scars' on his face not unlatching to show his enormous mouth as laughter echoed. "And to think, I literally have to do nothing for things to happen." His laugh became a raspy screech as the emotion poured out. "All I had to do was neglect the child and he came running back home." Etzolix put out his hand, a keychain in it. It burned his skin and continued to do so. "I suppose you remember the deal with the devil I made? The one you freed me from with his death? And, did he have a dying wish." He said, his charisma taking over. There were few miracles that allowed Etzolix to resurface his inner child. The creature wasn't competitive, but when years worth of work proved to be correct and when he finally was able to explain how his inaction was more influential than any of the events Alexander attempted, his giddiness was unmatched.

"He knew the path you were going to take. Looks like with a little help from Jerry, I can bring your old self back. So, tell me. Is this all you projecting?" He asked, now becoming accusative with his condescending tone. "Are you disappointed that you lost your best friend? Are you trying to create the apocalypse you failed to deliver?" He continued, his face morphed because of his laughed. His grin was physically impossible for a normal human, his mouth allowed and dislocated jaw allowed a facial expression only a predator mocking its prey would.

"Maybe, you can't deal with that fact that you're a failure. You're not a proper hero nor a villain! You're worse than I am. I can at least accept I'm human. I don't delude myself into thinking otherwise." He said, admitting his own failures, even if indirectly. He knew his mistakes but he was nowhere near arrogant enough to ignore them. To lie to himself and believe what he was doing had some divine purpose.

"Unlike you, people can't live without me. That's why I don't kill myself but you? You!?" He said, roaring the last word out in demented fervor. "Thousands died because of you. Jerry died because of you. Tarsi died because of you. Yudi died because you." He riffed, going back into his jolly, yet frantic, holiday sinner laugh.

"Without your old heart, you aren't man enough to face it. You project on someone who would've been able to handle the situation. You wish you could do nothing and get everything you want but you don't. You try your hardest. Every. Single. Time. And all you do is fail! And you can't accept it. I swear to whatever being designs my fate, if you don't kill me before Alexander kills you? I swear, I'll die laughing." He finished. His tone had never been so sporadic within his lifetime. It was a miracle to see everything fall into place and blossom into fruition. Etzolix was succeeding. The worlds were changing because of the pieces he had set up. The pieces played just an important role as he did, but was a piece without its master? What was an army without its technician? What was this universe without Etzolix? Nothing.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"What was that, dying of laughter?"

Shirou walked into the room. He was wearing his usual attired. Solid black blazer, unbuttoned to reveal a plain, emerald colored t-shirt underneath that matched the color of Shirou's eyes. He wore black jeans and his Cito sneakers, which also matched his eyes. His hands were slid into his pockets and he had a casual pose about him.

Shirou silently and quickly surveyed the situation. There was Etzolix, the king of the castle that they were in. There was somebody, or rather a nobody, in the corner. And then there was Alexander. The reason why Shirou had decided to visit. Ever since Alexander's reappearance and apparent personality shift, Shirou had been curious about it. But the Superior had been much too busy to find the time to properly investigate. He had a free moment and Alexander seemed to know Etzolix, so he decided to pay the lizard a visit.

The atmosphere seemed to be thick with tension. Shirou felt as if he were interrupting something. Yet he didn't know what seemed to be going on. Shirou walked in when Etzolix had just spoken his last sentence. Not much context to go off of.

"Am I interrupting something important?"

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
If only you were the Alexander Edamows I knew. The one that inspired courage and pride. Inspired the ability to overcome my darkness, to overcome those who stood in my why. The one who fearlessly led us into Deep Space and onto that damn ship. The one who led the Organization with an iron fist but a kind heart. But no, you aren't him anymore. You threatened my people. You threatened my castle. You made me kill the dream. Destroy it, for now I have a shattered heart. I am here only to claim what is rightfully Cool's...Please have it. I hope you do...And even if I have to tear your heart out, I will do so to save you from yourself and to claim the Cornerstone of Light.

Silence. Drakar stepped up to the Castle Oblivion with his ally Cool while armored in his Od Fox armor. On his right hand was the Hand of Chaos, formerly the Hand of the Devourer. On his left was a silhouette of the Hand of the Leviathan. He had not claimed a heart of light other than what made the heart of nothingness, so it was sealed away. In his left hand was Cleddyf Tywyllwch, a blade that brought much blood lust to him. He stabbed it into the ground, awaiting for Cool to ready himself for what was to come. He knew they wouldn't do this without a fight. It was inevitable. No, the battle ahead was unavoidable. Around his right hand darkness collected, radiating off of the gauntlet. He was ready to summon Marxu but first he must enter the Castle and fight Alex, for Marxu's time was limited. "Today is the day we attempt to reclaim the light of your world, Cool."

For all the lies, Cool. I apologize. I truly regret keeping you away from the truth and I should have told you sooner...I wish I would have told you before so much trust was built up. Forgive me. And now, it is time to fight the beast.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

With the arrival of the two they would now enter the throne room where Alexander would stand, Cool holding a pistol in hand and having obvious rage in his eyes when the leader of the Organization came into sight. Raising the gun up and pointing it at his old friend he would frown and his finger would come close to pulling the trigger; close to letting the bullet loose at a man he once called his friend. "It's over Alexander, I've been told everything! Give back the cornerstone now or else!" The warrior would snarl at him, obviously very pissed but also hoping he wouldn't have to pull that trigger on a man he had once called friend.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Something stirred inside Alexander. A familiar feeling was trying to push forward, but he bit it down as it crawled up his throat and tore at his tongue, knocked at his teeth, and was eventually swallowed into the pit of his stomach. He wanted to vomit, and as he gagged he fell to his knee, kneeling mockingly while laughing hysterically. "You don't get it, do you?" He started to stand up, throwing up. But as vomit dripped from his mouth it also splattered with his laughter, painting the white floor with bile.

"I'm not Alexander! I have his memories, I see what he felt, I know what he knew, but I am so far beyond the past! Your time is over! Because I have not failed yet. In this new form, I have suffered a set back and in response rallied powerful people beneath my flag. I have created an alliance for destruction while you have hypocritically facilitated it!"

"I remember the bodies I've made!  Thousands? You insult me with the mere estimate of thousands?! I have killed Millions! I have ended entire worlds! I have unleashed monsters the like of which you've never seen upon populaces that you could never fathom! Tarsi and Jericho? Corpses! Dust! Yudi? A whetting stone for my blade."

Something felt twisted inside his chest. Did he really think that? Yes, a voice cried out. Yes, they were nothing. They don't matter. They were just stepping stools towards a higher purpose, rungs on a ladder to propel him to greatness. This was his evolution! This was his hour! This was his triumph!

No, its not. This is our destitution. This is not us. Alexander's victorious expression faded, and the voice once more faded back to its normal form. "You're right Etzolix. All I do is fail." Briefly, the old Alexander resurfaced. "It is all I have ever done. All that I have touched, and all that I have loved..." he paused, casting a sideways glance. "All of it is gone. Yet, she has come back. It feels like a dream, but I know she is back."

His demeanor resumed its monstrous glee. "Whoops, that was a hiccup." Apologies. He could sense other presences entering the room, ignoring their decrees as the world around them changed. Even Alexander expressed his confusion as the room they were in changed into a large ship. "Deep Space," he commented. What was happening? From inside, the shadow he had repressed was surfacing on the walls, in the room, all over the castle. This room was Deep Space. His last operation within the Organization.

"So, you're fighting back are you?" He started to chuckle to himself. He looked up at the images that warped and twisted around him, forming into shapes. The illusion Alexander stared in horror as he threw up his arms, his cloak shielding his face but the focus being mostly on him. The room because a whirlwind, and just like that, BlueMan stood face to face with his past. Alexander bowed on the ground, air sucked from his lungs as he rasped, and Eris cooing as she stroked his chin.

"Beautiful creature," she began, "my soulless pet. I have heard much of you. I have heard you suffer greatly." Her voices was a hissing, a whisper that weakened the knees of men but instead saw Alexander rise to meet her gaze defiantly staring from under his hood. "Don't be like that, dear. Let me ease your burdens..." She cackled lightly, then guffawed.

"I don't know where you have taken me, but you will release me!" Alexander's voice was defiant. "We have accomplished too much for some no-nothing god to play with our progress!"

"You mean, you've accomplished so much. You made the worlds move, if it was just a shudder. Even it was only a twitch, you've made them move."

"Not without help. Not without allies." The goddess peeled away from him, floating into the air of the sickly green light and laughing even louder. Alexander screamed after her, "You bitch! Where the hell am I!?"

"Tartarus," she called. "Your prison! Your grave! You're going to live forever, and I will suckle your suffering everyday!" She vanished as Alexander shouted incoherently after her, his voice growing hoarse with rage as he summoned his keyblades and slammed them into the pillars, the floor, everything until he couldn't move anymore. He was tired. This place was suffocating. "I can't breathe," he said pathetically. "I can't dream."

The scene started to change again as BlueMan kicked the illusion, his foot passing right through it. "Alexander is trying to surface," he warned. "I wonder who would be worse for the worlds. Me? Or the Dissident King?" As the scene changed, voices could be heard overhead. Hundred. Thousands.

"I won't let it end like this!"

"You have to be strong!"

"They're all dead. Oh my god!"

"Stop, stop, stop the screaming!"

"I'm scared, Ali."

"Shhh... Everything will be alright."

The voices jumbled together as the images distorted, and BlueMan laughed the entire time, knowing that a rebellion was taking place inside of him. The room went black, and the voices fell silent. All that remained was the unending echo of BlueMan's slowly dying laughter. Then, the started to glow. Illusion Alexander lay splayed on the floor, laying in his cloak, hardly even able to move. The world, the green light that gradually bleed into the blackness started to transform and turn red. Then, another voice. One that shook the floor, even though it should have been only an illusion. BlueMan moved his mouth with it as though it were a message burned into his mind.

"Get up." He seemed to phase into existence, a shirtless, Asian boy with dark skin and shaved black hair. His body was toned and muscular, covered in lines that defined each muscle that overlapped with scars. But those eyes... they were the killers. Orange, glowing neon and whispering lies. Holding truth in their black, empty pits centered on Alexander's meek form. All it said, for there was no man here, were five words. "Get up, Alexander. Get up."

BlueMan turned to face them. "The massacre begins!" He unsheathed Clarent and the blade's voice could be heard for the first time other than by Alexander.

"I HUNGER," the blade growled. "GIVE ME THEIR SOULS!" Then, they appeared. The Keyblades floating in the air. They manifested as Alexander declared their names, one by one, in rapid fashion.

"Omega Weapon!" It appeared, spinning in the air before him. "Light Seeker!" His signature Keyblade for a time, one he was all too familiar with. "See No Evil!" A long, angry Keyblade appeared that seemed to match Alexander's Dissident Arm. He grabbed his cloak and ripped it free from his body, summoning yet another. "Bloody Rose!" A long and silver Katana-like Keyblade appeared. "Dragon's Birth!" A black Keyblade that was malformed and bled smoke as it moved appeared, and Alexander started to cackle madly. His body was scarred and beaten, with large injuries and wounds evident upon his form. His chest bore the Dissident symbol as his arm seemed to sheen. Five Keyblades hovered around, he held a sword in his hand that seemed to growl.

The chain grotesquely fused with his arm, melting and mangling itself into his flesh as it wrapped around the forearm's length. He released the sword and raised his hands into a dragon stance, letting it dangle as the long, speared tentacles on his back opened their heads into claws and snapped angrily. "Come on then! You are Alexander's friends?! I will slay you all!"

Back to top Go down

St. Elmo
Erasmus watched the events unfold silently. He burdened himself not with moving, nor speaking- Something his old persona would never have been able to accomplish. The dark haired male stood tall, his eyes glazed with apathy, despite his overall interest in the unleashing of emotion.

Etzolix was as uncaring as he ever was. This observation pulled the tall Nobody's lip into a curl of disdain. His eyes slowly scanned the serpent, and he found no major changes that required addressing. The demon was only a backdrop for the marionette, although he liked to consider himself a puppeteer. Erasmus understood how that angered Alexander, but the emotion was lost on himself. With a mental scoff, he recalled how Jack had always bought into Etzolix's ploy of omniscient abstinence in the worlds. Hero worship was not for the new host of this body.

Slowly, his luminescent sliver eyes glided to Alexander. What the blond said pulled a feral sneer from Erasmus. The former King of Dreams was certainly insightful. He seemed to realize how separate the new occupant of Jack's vessel was from Jack himself. Alex was the one who, ultimately, had freed Erasmus from the hell that was an eternity of being locked away in a deranged child's mind. Distaste flooded through the Nobody at the thought.

The Dissentient turned to the reptilian demon, testily looking for any form of awe. Of course he wouldn't get one- The absence of such things was crucial to the male's facade. Rage radiated from Alexander, feeling the room with heat. It warmed Erasmus's skin, but he felt nothing inside- Apathy in a different from from Etzolix's feigned boredom.

Alexander began unleashing an immense onslaught of pent-up emotion at the king of Castle Oblivion, enraged at the latter's lack of approval for the measures that he had gone through to get it. The Nobody listened, his eyebrow raised slightly out of habit for the chaos around him. His head began to ache ever-so slightly.

"His child?" mentally questioned Erasmus. "That's pushing it a tad. He's just like Jack in some ways, but so different in others. It's everything Jack tried to be and couldn't. The poor sap practically worshiped everybody he came across, hiding it with a mask crafted of pure, unadulterated ego."

The two began bickering back and forth. Undertones and scarecrow arguments flew much more thicker than real communicative efforts, each of the pair attempting to shield their own complexes- Etzolix's religion that worshiped himself as the human-made deity and Alexander's unending seek of approval from the deity.

Erasmus internally sighed as things began to turn violent, as they always seemed to in this world. "It's hilarious," he began within the ferments of his own mind, "How we seem to see ourselves as superior- To each other, those before us, those different than us- but we always revert back to the same animalistic violence."

Three more people joined the party. Two were familiar, yet meant nothing to Erasmus. The third was a complete and utter stranger. Never changing his facial expression, the male stepped forwards, standing beside of Alexander, who had drawn his weapons. Erasmus went to raise his hand, and was confused when it would not obey.

"Ah, yes," he recalled, looking at Alexander out of the corner of his eyes. "You and Etzolix paralyzed his arms. How rude that was." With that, thorns of Nothingness circled about Erasmus's limbs, while minuscule trails of lightning crackled across them, stimulating the muscles. The right arm was raised with a sickening internal crack, followed by the left. Stretching out the limbs, the energies around them vanished.

"No harm, no foul."

[14:48:36] Cool : Sorry for being a bitch earlier guys

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
And with the entrances of others, the serpent's laugh shortly broke. His, deformed grin, still ear to ear, literally, as he welcomed the newcomers with a staggering finger pointed at the overdramatic buffoon. He claimed to have the memories yet not be him, but then claims responsibility for the murders? Even he didn't know what to believe. At this point, the apathetic serpent could mock a pathetic resident. There was no point in not enjoying himself, Alexander was too far gone and his aggression was the tipping point. Combat was inevitable and now Etzolix didn't even have to fight. This man's friends were here to save him from himself.

"BlueMan, you've already lost. Alexander will fight you and he will win, but not alone." He said, looking towards everyone in the room. He didn't mean them, but he implied as such. There were other forces at play. His gripped sword showed his hostility, and even then this didn't grab his attention. What did? Cool's false accusation. "Oh, Cool." He said, shaking his head in disbelief. "You still haven't found that damned thing? Once you are done saving him from himself, which you have the chance to do, I'll be sure to help you find it." He said, not letting him know he planned to host a World Congress meeting in order to look at the changes the world had brought. His composure returned, as quickly as it had left, and he returned his attention to Alexander, his face once again apathetic.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Shirou
"BlueMan?" Shirou asked, tilting his head. Foggy memories rose to the surface of his head, as if he were watching a TV and the signal was weak. BlueMan...wasn't that the loser that Shirou encountered in Sohtrie a while back? But Sohtrie was just a simulation that Etzolix had. A dream, basically. How did he exist here? And no less, with Alexander. Was it even the same BlueMan?

Oh, how the plot thickened.

"Say, Etzolix, mind telling me if the BlueMan is the same from that Sohtrie place or whatever?" Shirou asked. He made no move to draw a weapon, even though Alexander (or was it BlueMan?) drew his own, and Etzolix essentially drew his weapon as well.

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar had told Cool not to reveal his identity before they had entered the room, slowly trotting to the side with his blade in hand. He tossed it aside, knowing that a battle like this is going to require something handier...So he summoned his Light and Dark Ophion. Cocking his head to the side he observed as the man went bat shit crazy. There was no sound. No sort of metronome from him. Nothing, he was like a robot, a emotionless being, and as such spoke in the voice of Levi rather than Drakar. "We are here for that which brings light. Not for your antics, your insanity, or your violence." his voice had a grim tone to it, something familiar to only one person in the room. Shirou.

Yes, this was Omen, the guise his master had him use, but one he invented himself. Though the suit was unfamiliar most likely because it was of newer make, he wondered if Shirou would in fact recognize the voice. He had awaited Cool's response to the situation, ready for combat and ready to unleash Marxu but not just yet. "Mr. Star. I believe we have some what of an omen on our hands. Combat is not avoidable by any means." he said, letting the keyblades take their snake blade form.

Spoiler:
attle theme? : [spoiler]

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

Etzolix, BlueMan, and Drakar's words would now reach his ears. Considering Etzolix knew about the cornerstone, BlueMan's claims, and how Drakar assumed there would be no other way to resolve this than violence the warrior would put his pistol in its holster. Then he would swap it out for the Mana-Safe and summon Star-Gazer into one hand, Cool looking whoever this was inhabiting his friend's body in the eye with scorn.

"I suggest you watch your tongue before I rip that head you hold so high right off."

Though he didn't actually plan on killing BlueMan if it was avoidable considering how it would also kill Alex in the process, if Alex was still alive in there somewhere, Cool still none the less would be ready to do so should there be no other option. Splitting from part of his body was an exact replica of himself with an emotionless and blank look on its face that summoned Fate's Soul into one hand, ready to backup the group against BlueMan should combat be inevitable like Drakar said.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"So it seems," BlueMan would reply to Jack's nobody. An ally, he felt would not be needed during this fight, though the prospect of two-versus-two seemed interesting. He clasp a fist and raised it high, his voice booming through the castle. Behind him, light manifested into solid forms, glittering in the shape of Keyblades. Alexander's memories shifted again as Jericho raised him by the neck.

The distortion of the image played to a story, and Jericho's voice echoed around them. Between the four of them, in the center a fight manifested from the memories. There, Jericho stood delivering blow after blow to Alexander. Mangled voices preceded clear speech, a vague rambling of kittens. Then, Alexander in a kneel, defiant and bloody spat at the man, the creature named Jericho.

“You’re a monster,” the illusionary Alexander wheezed, clutching his stomach. It was obvious that something, or even several things were broken inside. He tried again to stand, almost making it before the impact.

“Don’t insult me!” Jericho was on Alexander faster than eyes could track. He raised a fist and slammed it down on Alexander’s head, sending him into the ground with a booming crack. It was an exclamation on how dire the situation was; the semi-colon was that he dug his foot into Alexander’s neck. “Me, a monster? No sir," Jericho chuckled, :not me.” He shoved his foot down, and Alexander released an anguished scream. He threw his hands into the air as the image faded. “I’m the goddamned devil!”

BlueMan could not stifle his laughter. "And now he's a goddamned corpse!" Another image played, Alexander with Angel wings high above them, keyblades made of light manifesting around him, and the memory betrayed Jericho's motives as thousands of Keyblades rained upon Jericho, dissappering as a defiant cry could be heard from the visage of the distant, glowing angel. "You can have it all!"

"Aw, shit!" BlueMan sent the wall of light Keyblades he had crafted at the two like missles from a volley, laughing while the scene shifted back to Tartarus' dim, green light. He sent the Keyblades under his direct control immediately after them, spliting them up and following the torrent of Keyblades with a series of slashes. Cool was the louder one-- he got three of the five, while Drakar only got two. Arms crossed he laughed, feeling that this fight would be an excellent exercise.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Yeah, it is." He answered, informing Shirou of the being that the other two were about to fight. It seemed that Jack's nobody came to aid. Judging by this man's disregard for Shirou, Etzolix could only come to the conclusion was an emotion. It didn't matter, it was only interesting. This being was completely separate from Jack in both appearance and alliance, however, he seemed to have a similar eloquence to his nature.

"Before you step into combat, Shirou." He asked, taking the situation much too lightly. "What have you been up to recently?" He was curious of the boy's activities. It had been awhile since they caught up. "If you have a way to discuss this privately, feel free to do so." He said, inviting any magic connectivity abilities the boy had, if he had at all.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Shirou blinked in surprise when Etzolix asked him of his latest activity. He glanced at BlueMan and then back at Etzolix. While he wanted to give BlueMan a good punch in the face, it could wait. Besides, he might as well let Drakar and Cool have their fun.

"Well, as you've noticed, I've been slowly building up my empire, dubbed the Superior Society. However, I had to take a slight break because I was designing this new operating system for my castle, and that took most of my time up for a few days. Luckily, I finished it," Shirou replied, casually, not caring much about the battle around them.

"Since I've caught a break, I decided to pay you a visit to question you about that." The Superior pointed at Alexander/BlueMan/whoever it was. "Alexander showed up out of the blue in the Land of Dragons, causing trouble. I roughed him up a bit and he was supposed to be imprisoned, but you know, ancient Chinese prisons can only be so effective." Shirou sighed.

"What about yourself? Have you been under a rock, or have you been plotting and scheming?" Shirou asked in return. Shirou was curious as to what his reptilian friend had been up to. With all that Shirou had been busy with, he didn't get a chance to keep up with all of his connections. "Also, have you also noticed the recent changes in the universe?"

Back to top Go down

Adrian King
Drakar manifested one of his Hands of Messiah, summoning his Ouroboros King into the hand and allowing it to assist Cool in blocking one of the keyblades going for him. Using a rail, he went around and as he did, cast a fit of spacial magic to encompass the keyblades and slow them down, even increasing their velocity and acceleration, putting them in equilibrium for the moment. He had rode the rail, waves of darkness coming from his body, small impressions of horrific beasts ready to devour all that is light and dark showing up in the darkness. On the ground, a collection of nothingness revealed Marxu, one of Drakar's summons.

Marxu rose, taking his Nephilim of Ouroboros form and blinking towards Alexander, using both to reach him in a very brief moment of time and sending a flurry of attacks. This, as a distraction, would hopefully be enough to take him. Drakar finally descended, entering another rail that spiraled and then another that formed a wide arc and moving around Alexander. A circle of black orbs appeared to his sides both cardinally and diagonally, charging up before being released to send homing blasts of darkness that manifested littler horrific creates ready to eat and devour Alexander's light. They flew at high speeds, almost like bombs. If Drakar was successful, he'd hopefully soon send a Blink Blast at Alexander in hopes of dealing damage. For now, he just rode his rail to avoid him and his keyblades.

"Do you remember Deep Space!? Do you know how we mourned your death!? We had to combat that...thing...That suit of armor all by ourselves! A keyblader, apparently. The things we discovered. We all cared for you!" Drakar tried talking sense into Alexander, wondering if he knew who he was now because by his abilities, he probably already revealed whom he was due to their recent encounter.

I can haz Omens?

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I've been baby sitting BlueLite." He explained, although he was inaccurate with his statement. The BlueMan from Sohtrie was not as powerful as Alexander had been. Manipulative? Sure. Threatening? Not in the slightest. This one was at least able to hold a fight, to some degree, maybe? He hadn't seen it for himself so he could not judge. "I've also dealt with affairs such as Onyx. I've heard of his introduction of some of his actions, however, mouths have been quiet as of late. I've been a tad bit too preoccupied with the current situation, however, I have faith in AlexanderPrime. We should discuss matters elsewhere." He suggested, letting him know the rest of the topics could be discussed in detail in another area. "Alex," He said, before leaving, "When the real you is back, feel free to seek me. If you actually lose, I'll clean up your mess."

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top