Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lady Tirena
The mixture of color created quite the sight in the dusk sky. Streams of dark blue, nearly indigo, clouds pressed together as though they were puffy hills and sand against the waters of the pink and golden sky while the sun sank lower to the earth. Orange was dominant while an artists brush seemed to brisk and draw in the vapors of dark purple clouds broken away and seeming to glow with the vibrant hot pink or magenta clouds closer to the sun as it passed over it. No blue was to seen and the sky was only complimented against the white stone that made up the majority of Radiant Gardens. The colors bounced and reflected upon the surface so well it was as if you could see the northern lights every where you turned, but the vision of purity truly came from the waterfalls of the giant fountain surrounded by the moss covered walls to the back of the Garden. Not only did you have the sky dancing upon the flowing water but the water itself was colored with pastel pinks and purples with silver lines sparkling against the dull blue. This was where mystery took place, where the surface of the water began to ripple, as though a penny had disturbed the tranquility that blessed the waters. In the middle of this rippling appeared a tiny white bud that looked to be no bigger than a average water lily, however, like all things this little bud was more than it appeared. With a small twitch two silver leaves popped out beneath it and encouraged the bud to grow. Grow bigger and bigger till it almost took up the space of water that it was born in. By the time it was done growing it was about the size of an average man and had turned into a silver leafed white rose. The petals opened up to reveal an unbelievable sight for any who knew the truth.

Curled up in the middle of the rose as if sleeping was someone everyone once knew. Her hair was a shimmering silver that cascaded down her body as rivers and waterfalls, reaching as far as her upper calf in length. Cloaking her body was a dress that looked to have been sewn by the sea itself. It was blue and green with teals and silvers sparkling upon it in various places, looking to dissolve the closer it got to her feet which were uncovered by any shoe whatsoever. The dress covered her arms down to her elbows before waving away from her skin elegantly and the top of the dress rested snugly just off her shoulders creating a sort of heart shape in the middle just between her collar bone. Above it was the infamous crystal tear necklace she wore all the time before her passing. The necklace given to her by her mother long ago. Her marble toned hand twitched slightly as she blinked open her soft blue eyes, sitting up from the flowery bed as though she was waking from a long dream. Appearing beneath her hand, as her wings fluttered behind her, formed her water staff. The weapon of her ancestors and people from long ago. Yes, at long last the daughter of the ocean was there to once again grace the world with her smile and laughter. Tirena was alive.

As she glided out of the rose to land upon the top of the stairs, the rose that was once her haven dissolved into tiny droplets and returned to the fountain from whence it came. At the moment Tirena didn't know where she was but that would soon change as she walked on down the pathways and found herself in the main pavilion of the town. It didn't take long at all for the signs and people to bring her to joy and feel such acceptance even if not a person spoke to her. She was in Radiant Garden, a beautiful oasis if she ever knew one. With understanding of her surroundings behind her, Tirena let go of her staff for it to dissolve into the air as water vapor and began to browse the shops happy to just see them there, as if tomorrow they would be gone.

- Click sig for profile -

Back to top Go down

Onyx
To say onyx was bored was an understatement the boy was beyond bored.

Constantly getting faces due to the fact that he currently had no shirt on and merely had on pants with some shoes people were turning there nose up at him as if he were below them.

He was way more fit then anyone else here so what the hell was with the air of superiority seriously they were the plague not him.

Waking into the main area with shops and even more people, Onyx looked around him for a second he thought he spotted wings on the back of a girl that was until he continued walking and he bumped into an older man much taller then he was and had muscles on his muscles.

"My bad pops."

Onyx would say and attempt to continue walking however this man got in his way and shoved him down.

Are you kidding?

This bug was challenging him.

Getting up and brushing himself off a crowd had gathered around apparently this man being some sort of bully as it were within this world.

Onyx simply smiled at him the large fat man went to punch him again and this time Onyx caught his fist with his left hand.

"oh dear you caused a crowd.....I hate it when that happens..."

Onyx would say holding the mans fist as he made no attempt to twist it or let go he just held it.

After a moment the man screeched at the top of his lungs as he knelt down on both his knees and held that arm.

The entire crowd gasped at where his hand once was lava was gently dripping down the entire hand covered in lava melting away the bone able to be seen.

Onyx watched with a bored look his bright blue ocean eyes sparkling off the rays of the sun. He was yawning slightly however a tic of annoyance came from his mouth while the crowd began to back away and some of them running for their lives.

"UGH PEOPLE RELAX ITS MY DAY OFF I JUST WANTA ENJOY IT!"

The messiah would shout towards them holding his head as the lava dripped off his hand onto the man who was spazzing out on the floor acting like a big baby over the situation.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
The day was going great, or what was left of it anyway. The shop keepers still open gave Tirena free food before they closed because it was either give it away or toss it out. In her hand she had some bread from the bakery that was coated with sugar and melted butter, a delicious little treat that Tirena was sure would be her favorite. In her other hand she had a drink from a slushy stand, the flavor was tropical paradise and had hints of mango, pineapple, and even kiwi. They blended so well together that Tirena had no choice but to let out a Mmm sound with each sip. As she walked down a flight of stairs to see another pavilion of shops, screams of anguish followed by another cry of just wanting to enjoy a day off caught the little water sprikens attention. She turned her head to the commotion to see a boy about her age standing over a larger male that was causing the screams and tears. She walked over to them curious as to what was wrong. "Hello what's the prob.. oh my gosh!"

The larger male in screams was having lava dripped on him and his entire hand was fairly quickly melting into nothing but bone. Tirena dropped her bread and drink to the floor and quickly knelt down beside the man, not even hesitating in her movements. She placed her hand over his melting hand by a few inches feeling the intense heat coming off him and released a stream of water from her hand to first wash away the lava. Once the fire was clear Tirena went to work to use her water to begin repairing his hand, knowing this would take a couple of minutes as first she needed to dull and numb his pain while easing the wounds to be healed. "I know it hurts but it's going to be ok, just breathe with me.. Inhale, exhale, good you are doing great. Your hand will still need time to heal but at least it is still usable." She explained as she moved her hand away once the healing was done. She then did the same to the droplets on his head and back taking care of those too and smiled at him with comfort. "There you go, it's all gone now."

Standing up Tirena hugged the man as he thanked her before he took off from the boy standing above him. She waved at him as he left then scowled at the boy who had caused such damage. She flew up so that she could be somewhat eye level with him and began to let him have it. "Who do you think you are to use your magic like that?! Don't you care that you could have killed that poor man! You should be ashamed of yourself picking on someone like that. Honestly where do you get off doing such a horrible thing. Oh you are just like someone I knew back home." Her rant started with one hand on her waist and the other pointing in his face but ended with her sighing in frustration and her arms crossed over her chest as she looked away from the lava creating boy. It was true he reminded her of her old friend back on Sprikania that also used his talent in fire to pull pranks and harm others. It really steamed her up.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx watched this girl go to work and the entire time he took in every detail from her size to what she was using to heal him to even how she did so.

However something was off about her scent she reminded him of someone the way she addressed him. Usually this would cause Onyx to quickly wrap her up in lava and have that be the end of it, but this....this one was different.

When he saw the scowl on her face, Onyx couldn't help but have a small mischievous smirk come on his face.

They weren't the same height however she fixed that by simply flying up to be eye level with him at this moment Onyx stared deep into the girls eyes staring right through her trying to see inside her. Just why did she care?

an the weirdest thing of all......he just melted this guys hands she fixed him and now was scolding him....clearly she didn't know who he was.....good....

Apparently he reminded her of someone from back at home?

Whether or not he killed as many as her he wasn't one to sure of, however that's a start right.

By the time the woman she done she turned away and  sighed frustrated  while onyx rubbed the back of his head some of the drops of lava burning into the ground.

"Sorry about that, I got a little hot headed...besides he started it I bumped into and apologized so he pushed me down roughly and took a swing at me......

So I melted his.......

Hand....

Okay that doesn't help my case at all..

But it's the principle of the matter he thought because he was bigger he could push me around.

What about that.

Onyx would say to the one turned around getting out his point it was the truth and the way Onyx spoke showed he was simply trying to get that across.

As well he wanted to know more about this girl.

What better way then by arguing.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
She turned back to face him and glared at him still rather annoyed. "A bruise or broken bone will heal and besides from what I can tell he didn't succeed in hitting you now did he? There was no reason to melt his hand you should learn to control that hot headed temper of yours. You are both lucky I happened to be around so that he wouldn't completely lose his hand!" Tirena fluttered her wings rapidly for a moment before slowing them down again to just float, a form of calming down at times like this where breathing wasn't helping and she didn't want to fly off to leave him on his own, whoever he was. "What if I decided to be angry like you got and engulfed you into a giant bubble full of water that is near inescapable? Or froze a part of your body to the point of it dying and never being able to be used again like your lava nearly achieved? Just because you have the power doesn't mean you use it! Yes he was wrong to bully you, but come on you can obviously take care of yourself without going to such extremes."

She sighed and landed back on the ground done with her ranting for now. She had managed to help the man with his hand, told the guy off, and he somewhat apologized for what he had done. "What's done is done we can only hope you'll learn from this and not do it again. I swear just like a child to act back in such a way. What's your name anyway? I'm Tirena, are you a fire spriken? You have the same talent as one. I'm a water spriken myself." She explained while asking her question. She always got weird looks for being what she was so she was used to giving the full download of what exactly her race was. Course she hoped this guy was a spriken too, then they would have one thing in common.. just one thing. ' All fire sprikens are alike. ' She thought as she was already convinced he was indeed a spriken. ' All of them hot tempered, thick headed, volcanos looking for any reason or excuse to blow their top. '

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Tilting his head slight as she spoke the Amaran still stared directly into her eyes at her words, if she only knew.

All the things he had done.

All the thing she still had to do.

If only.

With a sigh leaving his mouth the boy blinked. If she tired he'd probably have to fill this whole place with lava or something such as that in order to live now there however would have been a fight. 

Shaking this off and seeing that she Realized that was as close to an apology she was going to get for that incident she went onto explain herself and her name and ask if he was a.... Spriken? Or rather a flame spriken...? Odd.

"Tirena huh.....what a weird name. I like weird things.....I don't know exactly about that  whole flame spriken as you put it however I am something else.."

He would cut himself off and then rip his own head off as lava drenched his body however didn't go further or splash on the girl. 

His head instantly reforming with a goofy smile plastered on it.

"I'm what I personally call a lava man although flame spriken sounds a little cool sounds awesome Onyx the flame spriken

By the way my names Onyx.

Although if your a water spriken guess that makes you an aquagirl of course water spriken sounds wayy Better stick with that one."

Onyx would say to her and the smile turning sincere meanwhile the upper half of his brain was screaming at him oh god sttttoooooooop however screw that side that's all it ever said.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
She was about to get on him about saying her name was weird when he then finished the sentence with how he liked weird things, so in her mind.. that meant he liked her name right? She wasn't sure but didn't want to really question it and give away that she was unsure, but then again what if it was an insult and she did need to say something? Would she look like a fool for not saying anything? She would sigh at her inability to make up her mind and decided to focus on him again. Bad bad bad bad bad move. She was going to explain to him what she meant by fire spriken as he probably forgot what he was cause he hit his head or something, but that so did not happen. Instead the sky was filled with screams as Tirena took off like a rocket into the air in daigonal to get away from Onyx because of the action he did without even hesitating. Without even trying Onyx grabbed and ripped his head off, the sound of the lava running down his body only to stop before touching the ground was horrific and the sight even worse.

When his head grew back Tirena starred at him with wide worrisome eyes only to glare at him with disdain and anger once she saw the smirk on his face. She flew back down to him, though this time not so close. "WARN SOMEONE WHEN YOU DO A CRAZY THING LIKE THAT!!?!? What are you trying to do, give me a heart attack!? Fire Sprikens definitely can't do what you just did nor would they even want to! Ugh seriously that was the grossest thing I ever saw, don't you ever EVER do that again Onyx!" Once she was able to calm down and breathe normally she focused on what he called her, an aquagirl. She supposed this was true but did prefer her actual race name to the one he called her. She crossed her arms over her chest and just starred at him still angry but also calmed down enough to be civil. Sometimes the way he talked Tirena thought he was a young kid but his height and tone of voice obviously made him her age maybe a little older. He was a curious one though, that was sure. She wasn't really sure what to say and so opted not to say anything for the moment, understandable since this random stranger she just met took his head off and regrew it as if it was some lizards tail. So freaky and gross, no doubt she was going to have nightmares later. She'd have to be sure to thank him for that.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx fell down and he was laughing hard as she screamed at him for his actions her entire reaction was just to cute for words.

Wait what.

Did he just.

As onyx laughed he literally beat down his subconscious for even thinking that whether it be true or not was no where near to the point. 

Standing up and brushing himself off he looked at the girl before him.

"Forgive me I couldn't resist lemme make it up to you."

The boy said as he wiped a tear from his face from how hard he was laughing walking over to the garden he picked off a one of the brightest blue flowers he could find that radiated similar to the bright sky they had.

He began to using his finger tips press small points of cold lava that wouldn't burn the flower and wrapped it up in a little flame aura.

Walking back over to Tirena he presented the small gift to her smiling.

"Do you think this would have been better?"

He asked her showing the girl the small little gift making the flower radiate and softly glow.

"Go on take it you won't get burned promise, do you trust me?"

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Tirena pursed her lips together as a blush flushed to her face glowing brighter than the fire itself as her wings were down at her sides from her embarassment at him laughing at her. "It's not that funny....." Her voice managed to squeak out as she did what she could to keep from crying, she'd not let him have that priviledge over her no way. When he stopped Tirena was ready to leave him and go back to the shops for another bread and slushy when Onyx changed her mind by offering a way to make it up to her. She doubted this very much and could only wait to see what body part he would tear off this time. However, that wasn't the case as she watched him go to the garden nearby and pluck a small blue flower from the patch. What was he going to do with that? Tirena tilted her head and wiped her eyes and cheeks just to make sure no tears fell and still wanted her blush to go away.

She couldn't see what he was doing to the flower but when he got back to her it was obvious what he had done. Tirena gasped as she looked at the pretty little thing and nodded lightly when he asked if doing this would have been better than ripping his head off. To Tirena anything would have been better than that but that wasn't what was important right now. She reached out to hold the flower but pulled her hand back not sure on if she'd get burned or not. It was like Onyx could read her mind because telling her it wouldn't burn her gave Tirena the pump of courage she needed to take the flower from him and lightly touch its petals. "This.. is so pretty... how did you... where did you learn to do something like this?" She admired the flower as she asked, looking at him occasionally with a soft smile on her face. Never was hard to get Tirena over a grudge.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Touching the girls cheek for a moment he warmed his hand slightly so that she could feel the warmth something he remembered someone from his past would do for him when he felt sad as he still looked at the girl however quickly let go when he realized what he was doing.

Coughing for a second and hands in his pockets the boy spoke to her.

"Something I picked up over the years it's not really that awesome or anything just honing my craft as a lava man. Sorry for disturbing ya...I'm not that bad .....most of the time heh."

What.

No he wasn't he wasn't sorry was he?

Why was there a stupid grin on his face. 

Oh no
No no no no no no no no 

This scene won't play Onyx. 

Onyx listen to your mind.

Onyx didn't listen he was just smiling at the girl watching her slightly in awe as he looked at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Feeling his hand on her cheek a blush grew on her face and she smiled as he warmed it to a nice and comfortable temperature, but just as soon as it was there was it gone. Was he maybe embarrassed by it? She'd duck her head a bit so her hair would cover over her cheek and she'd look up at him shyly before kissing his cheek and placed the flower in her hair. "Thank you for the flower, and it's ok.. I.. I sort of over reacted. You can call yourself a fire spriken if you want to, you really aren't much different."

The kiss was nothing big just one to say thank you but it still did embarrass her a little to give him such a gift. Looking over at the slushy stand Tirena smiled and looked back at Onyx taking his hand in hers. "Do you like slushies? They have many different flavors and feel really good when they go down your throat. Course others say its cold and can give you brain freezes.. but I have yet to experience one of those. Maybe it's cause I'm used to water." She started to go on a question spree but stopped herself as she didn't want to scare him away with her curiousity. However, she did want to know at least one thing. "Um Onyx.. since you are a lava man.. does that mean you can't be in or around water?"

Back to top Go down

Onyx
He didn't want to let go of her cheek but he did....wait he didn't want too what the heck was going on why wasn't he listening to the upper lobe.

Then she kissed him, on the cheek, Onyx couldn't help but have a soft sigh and a bashful laugh escape throat.......he would be forced to make sure Disney town would stay in flames to get back any credit especially after doing that.

The thought ya would think would be in his head however it wasn't. A small warm smile on onyx's face.

"Thanks and the flower looks really nice in your hair honest heh and thanks I guess I have something in common with ya afterall. Slushies.... Those are the frozen drinks right yea I've had those ....once I think a couple years ago hahah." 

Onyx would say which was true however when she asked if he could be inside or near water  he looked at her laughing a little bit at the wonderment of this.

"Yes I can be in or near water in fact if anything it helps me out even more. It's kind of weird to explain if you want the honest version ya know?"

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
A smile spread on her face as her blush slowly faded away and giggles erupted from her throat as she ran with him to the stand for their frozen treats. Mr. Hothead wasn't so bad after all, sure he had a temper but he apologized and now he was very sweet and gave her plenty of compliments. Definitely not at all that different from Cinka, her best friend back on Sprikania. Both were hot headed and thought certain things were funny when they really weren't, they both had sweet sides and easy to warm up to. No pun intended ofcourse. Granted they both did have their differences, for instance the way they talked was off but still Onyx was inviting to talk with. It was fascinating to her that upon meeting she was putting her finger in his face and scolding him like a angry mother and now she was going to have a slushy with him and they were hanging out. A flower in her hair and a kiss on his cheek, quite a way for events to take them after starting off with lectures and frustration.

"Hello there can I help you?" The cashier asked since Tirena and Onyx had been standing there now for a few minutes not really saying anything. Reason for that was because Tirena was still thinking of Onyx and how he was taking in the idea of being a fire spriken instead of rejecting it. Even liked what her race was called. It was really nice to know and made Tirena all happy inside. When the man spoke TIrena bounced back to life and smiled at him with a nod. "Oh oh yeah hi! Ok um I want your tropical para.. ooh no nevermind give me the under the sea medley!" A second favorite to Tirena made up of the same ingredients of sea salt ice cream with the added taste of kelp or seaweed. She looked over to Onyx with a smile wondering what he would order and hoped the man would be kind again and give it to them for free, since she had no money or any ideas if Onyx had it either. As he ordered she thought about his answer to being in or around water, it helped him? For Cinka he tried to avoid water like the plague, but Onyx used it for his own gain? How did water help him out? Did it keep his lava stuff under control? She was tempted to ask him more about it but didn't want to appear as if she was a nosey nancy. So she stayed quiet and would let the night lead them on this unusual roller coaster ride.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx came to this place due to the fact that it was his day off and now here he was with someone who frankly if it wasn't his day off probably would be in a sea of lava with the rest of the people.

Frankly, he really liked it though there was something about this chick, the kindness, the name of her race and what she called him it interested him greatly.

When they were sitting there quiet Onyx took a guess thinking she was probably quiet due to the fact that she was wondering what she wanted to get and nothing else. Meanwhile Onyx just simply wondered about this girl.....lets make no mistake about that guy earlier on he didn't bust him in the face or kick his ass.

He melted the guys friggin hand....and she healed it and then spoke to him like he just did something bad.

He was brought outta his musings when he heard her speak her voice too it was weird it was kinda squeaky like when he pushed on peoples windpipes and they busted.

However although it was squeaky it was surprisingly nice to hear.

Onyx ordered a simple blueberry and the money he had was currently covered in blood on one side however he simply dropped it on the clean side and kept walking with the drink with Tirena.

He walked in silence with the girl for a moment simply drinking the drink wondering about her.

Well shit.

What the fuck do you do in these situations....umm

there was a pregnant lady to their side with children...he could set them ablaze maybe she'd find that funny....

wait terrible idea.....

Damn it!

Think.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
No sound came from Onyx either, which made Tirena wonder if maybe he was wanting to ask her questions about herself just like how she wanted to know more about him. Well she knew of a good game they could play that would help them get to know each other but she'd rather not pull out that game if she could help it. As Onyx paid for the drinks Tirena couldn't help seeing a bit of red on the tips of the money as they left Onyx' hand and into the shop keepers, had to be blood cause she didn't take Onyx for the makeup or marker type. With a soft sigh she decided not to harp on it and let the bloody money alone. In all reality she probably didn't want to know how it got there and would gladly assume the role of the naive friend that believes it was a cut on himself that just happened to get on the money. Yes, that was a perfect reason for it to be there.

Sipping some of her slushy Tirena hummed happily as she skipped beside him while he walked. There wasn't much to do now in the middle of the night but surely they could find something to do. Maybe play a game to loosen them up? She really didn't know but her mind was stopped and her skipping slowed to a walk as her eyes fell upon the pregnant woman with her two little kids beside her. A smile appeared on her face as a hand went to her stomach remembering her own daughter and her husband whom she killed long long ago. Hasha had been such a great guy and was always there for her, all of this happened many years ago, back when she first lost her title of Queen of Atlantica and lost many friends. She had become a heartless then consumed by her sorrow of losing not only her first home but her second as well. Her good friend Lenneth had helped her lose her heart. Her daughter hadn't lived through the birth and that was the final key that she needed to decide to become a heartless. Once she was a heartless Hashas blood was on her hands. Oh how she regretted those days but also treasured them, it reminded her that at one point she did know of a unbelievable love.

Letting her memory go Tirena returned to reality and nudged Onyx in the side lightly with a smile. "Don't they look happy? I wonder if they are hungry.. it doesn't look like they have much of anywhere to go for surely a mom and her kids wouldn't be out at this hour.." Tirena looked around and smiled as she saw the flickering light of a stand still staying on. "Come on lets help them out. Any food would be appreciated I bet and if we can get them some warm blankets and clothes too..." TIrena began to mumble as she thought up of many things they could do to help them as she walked over to the family and introduced herself. She let one of the kids take a drink of her slushy as the other hid behind their mom. She and the mom talked for a few minutes before she departed and returned to Onyx with a smile on her face. "Turns out they aren't hungry or anything and are fine, just out on a stroll to help the kids sleep hehe I bet my little sip I gave to her son won't help that. But no worries on spending more money things are fine. Um.. what would you like to do Onyx? Maybe you had an idea of what to do before well the incident?"

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx looked at her with a smile on his face, but inside he was screaming

Literally

It sounded something like this.

'IWISHTOKILLTHEMNOTHELPTHEM OHMYMEOHMYMEWHATTHEHELLLLLLLLLL!'

Onyx thought however he kept a warm smile towards the girl watching as she went ahead to talk to the family.

Onyx's Amaran arm began to glow brightly, voicing his discomfort however all it did was glow bright blue so one wouldn't really guess that meant 'DAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT'

As she walked back to Onyx the arm grew brighter and brighter almost illuminating the whole street they were on she told him what happened.

The arm almost automatically died down.

A sigh of relief came from Onyx, however it disappeared quickly when she asked what he was going to do here.

What would he say?

'Oh ya know just taking a break before I go back to murdering everything ya know usual.'

Instead Onyx would have to think of something to protect this....frie....friendship...relationship....to protect this whatever it is.

"I was here just enjoying life, dont know many people....('i usually kill them' he said in his mind)... so was just going watch the night skies and look at the stars and what not from the top of the great maw...before the well the accident."

Onyx would say with a smirk rubbing the back of his head.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
The glow from his arm was very captivating, such a rich and vibrant blue unlike any Tirena had seen before. It was as if he could make water into a flame that danced however he wanted it to, just as she had control of the water to dance with it in its natural form. ' Whoa... ' was the only thing she could think of as it died out after her explanation. Was it his anger showing? No that couldn't be it surely she would have seen the glow when he melted that guys hand. Maybe it was his happiness showing at wanting to help someone, that was possible right? Or.. she could just ask, that was allowed still yes? Shaking her head Tirena smiled at him and hugged him. "Well now you have one friend on your side hehe. Watching the stars sounds like a really peaceful and tranquil time, would you mind if I joined you up there? I love looking at the night sky, seeing the sea of stars. *sigh* The one sea in which I'm denied the pleasure of knowing."

She smiled at him and with a sip of her drink as well as assuming he would be ok with her coming, and if not he could at least walk with her some of the way, took his hand in hers to walk towards the Great Maw. She liked to make pictures in the stars, similar to the constellations but hers would not be official. She used the swirls of the sky color patterns to form kind of like shadows with the stars. Pictures of her imagination like a child would do when doodling in a book. Maybe Onyx was similar, or maybe he went there to think like another she used to know. As they walked Tirena noticed she was finding it harder and harder to see differences between Onyx, and her best friend in Sprikania. They both had power over fire and could easily captivate her attention with it using unusual flares or colors, they both had tempers but did their best to control them, and her favorite thing about the two.. they were sweethearts if you just gave them the chance to surprise you. She looked over to Onyx and smiled happily towards him before looking ahead again with another sip, almost finished with her drink. "I was just here to see the sights.. I'm not sure if anyone I remember or know is still around or if they are dead. Life never was a easy thing to ride, much like a seahorse hehe." She knew he'd not understand her about the seahorse, as most seahorses she saw around here in these worlds were tiny dragon looking creatures whereas back home they truly were part horse and part fish, like a mermaid of sorts. She wondered if she'd ever see such a creature again, but that was a thing for another day to worry on.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Be glad if you came....Heh....Im Guessing back at your place....your world a sea horse was the literal definition.....must have been a fun time riding...

Before Onyx would mention something that would him have a huge imprint on his face and her flying away his mind said

NO

Continuing to hold her hand his arm lightly would glow again...

This was new...

Why the heck was that...

Shrugging it off and no longer looking down at his arm and once more back at her smiling at her for a second he looked away.

"You mentioned that you were denied the sky.....what did you mean...or is that like ya know bad past or something?

He would ask nonchalantly striking up conversation between the two.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Tirena blinked at him and smiled in surprise, he actually understood what she meant! Maybe his world wasn't so different from hers and they had much more in common than she first thought. That was a thought Tirena hoped immensely was true and not just her having more hopeful thinking. She giggled and nodded finishing off her drink and tossing it into the nearby trashcan. "Hehe yup. Front part of a horse and the rest is like a fish, similar to mermaids. I had one back home, his name was Crispen. I rode him everywhere but the wild ones were the ones to be careful of. They would buck off anyone that got lucky enough to be on one, and if you were near them they'd charge ya." She explained as she watched his arm once again turn that pretty blue but what shocked her the most was... it wasn't burning her! "Oh wow Onyx... how do you do that?"

She heard his question and looked back up at the sky and smiled. "Well the sea of stars are in space, and up there no one can breathe right? I can't swim in the sea of stars cause if I tried I'd probably die hehe. So I just look at them from afar and dream about how it would feel to truly swim in a sea of stardust and light. What about you, do you have anything you like to dream about that in reality would be near impossible to do?" She asked glancing down at his arm every now and then like a moth to a flame. Such beautiful fire with the most captivating of a shimmery blue, it was breath taking. She reached her free hand to play with the light happy that it wouldn't and wasn't causing her any harm. Onyx was such a interesting person.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Ah Crispen, Unique! He must have served you well and had been a wonderful friend during your time with him."

He continued holding her hand his grasp became not tight, however much more then it should have been as his arm slightly glown even brighter the aura creating spirals that Onyx didn't even know he was doing that.

For that matter even how he was doing that.

When she asked Onyx how he was doing that in amazement.

Onyx looked down at his arm...just what the heck was doing that.....

seriously what.

He looked at her when she said that she would never be able to breathe in outer space.

Never say Never

Finding themselves in the lookout over the Great Maw, Onyx turned to face Tirena still holding the girls hand.

"No Offense, Tirena but your kind of stupid....tch nothings impossible hahah....I have an impossible dream and people have laughed at it and screamed its impossible....but I know deep down with every fiber of my body it will happen.

When it does everyone will know peace.

And as for your dream, before I make my dream come to life. I'll see to it your's happens as well.

As a matter fact, I'll swim with you in the skies...one day..I'll make it happen."

Onyx would say a smile on his face to her his arms still glowing as he looked at her with a goofy smile.

The night sky illuminating the area around them.

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
Tirena nodded as she watched his arm flicker and wave in the wonderous blue flame. "He really was.. I just hope he and everyone else is ok.. If I didn't know better I'd say my worlds death was because of the witch we have there, Kannon the Black Queen." As they got to the Great Maw Tirena looked up at the sparkling stars as they reflected on her eyes, but her wonderment was short lived when Onyx got her attention by saying she was stupid. About to protest Tirena stopped herself and heard him out til he paused on his own. So he wanted world peace... and yet he was willing to melt a guys hand off. He had a long way to go. But Tirena wouldn't dwell on that, it was what he said next that mattered most to her.

' And as for your dream, before I make my dream come to life. I'll see to it your's happens as well. As a matter fact, I'll swim with you in the skies...one day..I'll make it happen. ' A smile could only spread across Tirenas face as a few tears streamed down out of both being surprised at his statement and touched by how sweet it was. There really was few words Tirena could say and so she would merely close the gap between them and give him a hug with her eyes closed. "Thank you Onyx, I'll believe you." Without moving away Tirena opened her eyes and looked up at the sky once again to enjoy the sight with him. The scene was perfect, his touching sentiments were said at the right times, and the moment couldn't have been better in Tirenas eyes.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Onyx was kind of shocked when the girl closed the distance between them. Onyx who honestly wasn't ready for this had his lips brush up against the side of her face.

What the hell was this.

A feeling.

It felt like the time when he curbstomped that mother infront of her young son.

It felt wonderful......WHY DID THIS FEEL WONDERFUL!?

Hugging the girl back he hugged her tightly looking up at the stars around.

Once more he warmed her as he did earlier this not even realizing it as the arm grew really bright and onyx didn't even realize it.

She believed in him

She believed in his cause

This was nice.

It was nice.

Can it stay a little while longer?

Back to top Go down

Lady Tirena
The warmth was so inviting... familiar. The closeness was as if she had literally dreamt it up and as a reward her heart willed it to life. Nothing was better than what was happening for Tirena now because everything felt right. The stars shined down from the sky in special patterns and constellations while the beautiful moon cast the right shade of light that allowed them to see for miles on end. Sure not as much as if they were in the day but it was still pretty good for a night time setting. With her head resting casually against Onyx Tirena looked upon these stars admiring how they twinkled around as if creating a private show just for them. It was all just.. so magical. Though she wanted to just watch the enchanting stars Tirena couldn't help herself but to glance towards Onyx surprised at who she saw instead. ' Come on bubblebrain, you're daydreaming again, wake up already. What, are you just so into the stars that you can't help build camp? '

Tirena blinked seeing Cinka, her fire friend from Sprikania smirking towards her as he created a campfire to warm her up. They sat out on the coral cliffs just past the water nation and going out towards the wind nation stairway to the clouds. This was just before they met up with Kinsey and after she and Cinka had their own little battle. She could remember this as if it was yesterday, the Coral Cliffs were there special place. ' Cinka? What are you... how did we get back here? ' Wasn't she just with Onyx, at the Great Maw? Was she really home right now? ' Haha wow you must of really been out of it. We just left your home remember? Going towards the wind nation for any information on how to open this stupid box, do you not recall any of that? ' He came over and wrapped his arm around her, his natural glow and warmth warming her as if she truly was near the campfire. A smile spread across her face as she closed her eyes and some tears escaped down her cheeks. ' Ofcourse hehe... how.. how could I forget? ' He wasn't there, it was just a daydream. One that vanished away as she realized she wasn't really with Cinka.

Reaching up to her face Tirena felt the tears that were actually falling and she gasped with a bit of nervous giggling as she wiped them away. "Heh oops I ... I guess the view is just really beautiful huh hehe..." Hard to save herself from that one since she had started tearing up by looking at him and not the sky. She knew how the flashback happened, it was his arm. The warmth of him and the closeness he had in similarities to Cinka. Maybe it was destiny and fate that she met Onyx as she had. I mean think about it; he had the same attitude as Cinka, both were aligned with the fire element, and they both were so nice to her. Wanting her dreams and wishes to come true, even going as far as to promise her it would happen even if she didn't think it was possible. Yes it had to be destiny, Onyx and her were meant to meet, and Tirena couldn't be happier that she had. "Thank you Onyx.. for everything."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top