Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse walked through the tall white doors again. The white, with bits of light gray that seemed between hues of black, white, and blue, the tall and ornate ceilings, and the field of nothingness seemed to overtake him in a flurry of confusion.

Something about the air here made him seem lightheaded. He knew there was magic in this place, magic that was performed in the past to change and alter memories. However, the libraries in Wonderland were sparse on the subjects.

His eyes traced over the white. There was nothing to see, it seemed, but hopefully Z would find more.

Back to top Go down

Occam
I'm here. This place. Beautiful. Such complex architecture, it should have taken a long time to make...But that is refuted by the fact it has an unnatural feeling.

Zeikke made his way towards the castle, recording the very path he used and what the castle looked like. He looked towards a man, which was apparently Tristesse, he put his program to full use. "Hello Tristesse, this Castle has such wonderful structure. But even with my lack of ability to feel, I can still feel something unnatural from this place." he nodded, materializing Dysgu from a collection of digital cubes. Using his past memory, he was able to fill his Library with what he learned about Tristesse.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Trist smiled and put a hand behind his head and waved. "It's good to see you," he said with happiness in his voice. He'd always wondered what this place was, despite the fact that he'd been here before. Perhaps, Z could shed some light on it. 

His eyes were serious as he looked into the boy's eyes. The mystery of this place emphasized the remaining mystery of the cyborg. He didn't understand anything about the boy, though he called him a friend.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke cocked his head to the side, trying to make an analysis about the Castle. "Well, from what I collect, there has to be some sort of magic involved, just the feeling from it. Maybe if we explore a little more, I can study more of the architecture and maybe we can uncover some secrets. I just wish I had some sort of index on all the materials that exist in this universe. A sort of periodic table." he made a noise of curiosity, stepping forward as he twirled his Dysgu.

Zeikke took an interest in the Castle's odd feel as he approached the gates. He wondered if they would open regularly or not, so he gave it a light push. The gate budged a little, showing that it could be opened. Nodding towards Tristesse, he waited for him in case anything happened. "Ready to go inside?" he said, beckoning Tristesse to join him on his crusade to discover the ominous.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Trist nodded. He started to follow the boy and opened the front doors, enormous. It took quite a bit of him. Still, as he opened the door he saw the white inside, not a carpet, but it almost seemed like a marble tile. As he walked on the floor, the sounds of his every footfall echoed in the great hall, long and stretched.

He felt unease in the place, his keyblade coming to his side instantly. As he clutched it in his palms, he knew there was nothing about, but his anxiety...

He felt sick. He felt strange.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke scanned the room they had enter, what a marvelous view he had of the entire room. Zeikke scanned it, taking every detail in and taking his sweet time. "So beautiful, the things that must be hidden in this castle! Tristesse...Are you ok?" he looked towards Tristesse who was obviously at unease, but he still used his eyes to record how he reacts to things.

Maybe because I am not human I do not feel as he feels. The fact that the relationship between magic is not the same as his.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
He nodded his head rather reluctantly, slowly the first time, the second time a sure nod. He just turned and smiled. "This place is weird. It makes me worry," he said as he listened to the echo of his voice, the overtones bouncing between the tiles for what seemed like infinity.

He agreed though, the things hidden here would be beautiful. He walked forward, up a half-flight of stairs, to see a door at the end of the way, solid white and wood. He turned to his friend. "You think this is the way to go on?"

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke was worried whether or not they'd encounter any hostiles along the way, following Tristesse. "Sure, it doesn't matter, I'll be able to find our way back if we get lost. Just stay close." Zeikke de-materialized his Dysgu, accelerating past Tristesse as a sort of guide. As he took in every detail, he smiled, like he was being paraded with information. Information was the sweet desert, knowledge. Knowledge that gives him specifically power. "Marvelous." he was completely fascinated by the beauty of the castle, so much that he forgot about his friend for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse felt the hairs rise on the back of his neck. With keyblade in hand, he drew into his left hand the deck of cards from his pocket, feeling the nervousness come off of him like steam. He threw the cards in the air and as they flew up, they stilled themselves, hanging there.

"Something seems off," the boy said as he watched them for a moment, hanging there. He peeked around for a moment, barely able to take in the white about them. "What is this place?"

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke shook his head, unable to answer Tristesse for he himself did not know where they were. "I don't know, but I think we should find out." he said, beckoning Tristesse to follow him. He re-materialized Dysgu as he continued forward. Zeikke eventually found a door, most likely to the next floor. "Tristesse, I found something. I wonder where this door leads... he cocked his head to the side, his processors fumbling with curiosity.

[Can I use some of my new things like History, my gunpistols?]

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
OoC: Not a problem.

BiC:

Tristesse followed forward at his friend's beckon. He beckoned his cards back into his hand, and as he drew closer to the next floor, he gulped hard. His fingers fumbled around his keyblade.

"After you, kind sir," he said , chuckling nervously with heart beating quickly.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke activated his MAD-Suit knowing that it would take time to fully bond to him upon activation. It covered his whole body, forming a flexible, robotic suit that instantly began binding to his muscle with its own muscle-fibers. "In case there is anything ready to attack, I'm ready to protect." he knew his movement was hindered until the binding completed, but he didn't care. In one hand he summoned one of his History pistolblades, ready for combat. "After I find a home, somewhere I can set up shop, maybe you can be the first I can build for. Aside from exploration, I want to share my marvels with everyone." he said, with a smile, making a random conversation. He opened the door and continued onto the higher floor, wondering why it was like this.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"I think there are quite a few places that would be welcoming you. Your homeworld?" the boy suggested as he took careful steps. On this floor, the walls were lined with doors. He opened one of them to see that there was nothing in the room, but as he stepped in, he felt darkness around him.

He held his breath, feeling it close in on his chest. With keyblade drawn, he circled around and saw that there was nothing to fear. He relaxed a bit, his muscles slinking. There was nothing there, but he still felt this strange pressure.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Silence remained in the room for a bit longer as it awoke from its slumber, intruders entering it chambers uninvited and unwelcome. The beast's head would arise and slowly out of the darkness it would emerge seemingly from nowhere...

The Twilight Thorn had arisen.

Looking at Tristesse with silence for a few moments; the giant would now simply stare at him without saying a word. Though it might not have seemed like it this was a request from the nobody to leave... and should they choose not to it wouldn't hesitate to terminate these intruders.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke had looked at the thing, aiming his pistol-blade history at the beast. He was unaware of what it was, but he was fully prepared to fight it for he needed to protect Tristesse...And he needed the information of the castle. He scanned it, taking all of the details in. "We are merely passing by. Please let us through, we mean no harm except for defending against those whom attack." he said, looking at Tristesse to see how he responds.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse looked at Z with a bit of skepticism. "I don't think this thing is interested in letting us through. Still, there's no harm in trying," he said as he walked forward. With keyblade drawn and cards in his hands, he was ready to attack and defend against that Twilight Thorn.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
The Twilight Thorn would continue to wait, this being the last chance for the warriors to leave as Dusks now spawned in the room and the creature prepared to fight these intruders.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"There's no chance," Tristesse looked at Z. "He won't let us passed. But you have to figure, if he's going to block us from moving, there might be something interesting passed here."

Tristesse threw cards at the dusks, hoping to strike them. The razor sharp edges of the steel would hopefully be enough to damage them, and with keyblade drawn, he jumped towards another dusk, slashing three times.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke aimed his gun at the Twilight Thorn, firing repeatively until the clip emptied, where he would open it and let it briefly recharge before closing the magazine back into the gun. The Dusks would assault him, in which he would drill them with his lance, obliterating them. Whacking them to the ground, he would fire off his bullets, terminating them. Towards a group of nobodies he used his Drill Stalagmite, rushing and casting it to summon the drills from the ground. "Fine. We must fight then. These things...Seem empty. Devoid of a...heart?" he scanned the nobodies that approached, they were like...voids of space. They shouldn't exist, but why do they?

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Precisely," he remarked as he jumped backwards, flipping, and throwing more cards at a dusk, the cards whizzing through the air viciously. He smiled as he turned to Z. "Always watching, always noticing," he said.

Back to top Go down

Hikari

At the sight of the bullets the Twilight Thorn would be provoked and would swing at the bullets, being struck by them but the ammunition not doing much to the titan. Looking down at the enemy it would let loose a stream of multiple thorns at both of the two attackers from several angles and afterwards would follow it up by sending its gigantic arm down in hopes of crushing Tristesse while still launching thorns at them. More and more Dusks would appear to aid their brother now as it faced its opponents without the slightest bit of emotion; a giant ready to kill its foes without a second thought.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke dashed forward, going under the Twilight Thorn's legs as he blocked the thorns with his lance, de-materializing his pistol afterwarss. He would use Drill Stalagmite under both of the beast's feet, leaving the Dusks to Tristesse. Stepping back, he had wondered what he could do to bring the beast down. From the green they were, his eyes turned white and he transferred into his ethereal state, a mass of digital cubes. Traveling upward he would be just above and behind the Twilight Thorn, transforming back into his regular state and bringing his Lance down, ready to drill directly into the beast's head. "Tristesse, take the minions. I have the beast!" he said, with a little excitement. His spell Drill would increase the power of his drilling and make it constant. While his Library of Null form was active, the power boost in both physical and magical gave a possible potent effect.

AresOS.
What is this?
Activate?
Yes.
Activation Denied.
Pre-requisites not met.
What are they?
Pre-requisites unknown.
AresOS...experimental.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse watched as the fist came crashing down, thorns pirouetting at him. He rolled to the side to avoid the fist, and as he rolled, he kicked off with a foot to barely dodge the thorns. He was quick enough, but only barely.

With his cards returning back to him, he thought with a touch of mischief... Dance...

He empowered the deck of cards he had in his hands, and they started to glow purple. The cards, all fifty-two of them, were coated with his magic then, and it was good timing as the dusks started to appear about them. He threw them in the air, and they stilled for a moment, like a crystal chandalier mid fall, and as they hovered, he smiled.

He sent them all out to the different enemies about him, orchestrating every motion and every cut of the card with great brilliance and precision. The cards, if they hit their enemies, would be convinced of the illusion...

Trist and Z were there, and multiplied. The real heroes would be nowhere to be seen, but every dusk and the Twilight Thorn would see the faces and bodies of the individuals they just fought on each other, and mass hysteria would break; the dusks, the Twilight Thorn, they were Tristesse and Z now. The real boys, though still present, would be found nowhere.

(Dreams of a Boy Prince)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top