roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lynette Elise
Of all the ideas that the voice in the back of her head had, this had to be the most absurd one the woman had ever been subjected to.

But when the voice demanded, she was starting to discover, there was no denying it.

So here she was in her treehouse, with the windows and the front door wide open, radio blaring music that she actually found herself enjoying, baking cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. With chopped pecans. Some of them with chopped dried blueberries as well.

For all that she resented the commands of that voice she couldn't quite identify, she actually enjoyed this activity, and she found herself singing along with the music, her steps taking on a dancing rhythm as she moved around the kitchen.

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Akari
Aria was wandering neverland again, finally leaving the palace for once, only to smell something familiar, coming from a place she had meant to visit again, Lynette's Treehouse! So walking over to her home Aria made a platform that rose up to the open door and walked into the treehouse, already smelling the cookies and now hearing the music! Lyn? She yelled over the blaring music...

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
The woman looked up from her cookies, a tray in her mitted hand that she had just removed from the oven, as the girl appeared at her door. She smiled at her in greeting, oddly glad to see another living being. But when the girl greeted her by name, it caught her by surprise.

"L-lyn? is... is that what I am called? I... I forgot. I knew you before... before I was changed?" She met the girl's eyes fearlessly, the metallic gold in her own glinting in the light.

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
As the conversation went on a girl would fly through the door, lifted off her feet by the aroma of the cookies with stars in her eyes. Her red hair was a bit messy and she wore a pair of pajamas somewhat resembling a dog complete with a hood over her head that matched its face, this girl being none other than Mika Kiyoshi. "Cookies..." She said almost lifelessly before falling to her feet and letting the hood flop behind her neck. Failing to notice the two in the room she would now sniff the air and pace around looking for the aforementioned cookies she had caught a whiff of as she continued to mindlessly walk around the room with stars still in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
The woman, Lyn as Aria had addressed her, looked at the girl who had arrived, obviously entranced by the smell of fresh baked cookies. So this was why the voice in her head had demanded this activity. It provided her with means to meet different people.

This was something that she could understand.

And it helped that she found herself genuinely enjoying the idea of feeding body and soul with something as simple as cookies.

She set the pan down on the woodblock island in the center of her kitchen and quickly put another tray of cookies into the oven to bake, and then filled a plate with warm cookies for the two girls to share.

"Here, help yourselves. I cannot eat all of them and they are best when fresh. May I ask what I should call you, young lady?"

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"Ugh, I hate the new Lost Boys. Always playing their stupid music as loud as they can." The fairy shook her head in disgust, covering her ears in attempt to mute the dreadful noise. "At least the older Lost Boys only pick their noses. It's disgusting, especially when it's not their own nose, but at least they don't bother anyone."

"I actually like this music," her companion--a teenage boy with dark hair and silver eyes--replied, tilting his head toward the music. His eye caught its source, and he swerved his body to head in its direction. "And I think it's coming from Lynette's."

Trixie followed the flight path of her friend, a smirk growing on her face as she recognized the name. "Oh, that chick. Looking for a face full of chest again?"

"W-what?" the male spluttered, shaking his head as he began to lower his altitude, "That was...she was being...motherly! After I...was crying..."

"Aww, did the big baby need some breastfeeding? I thought you had Selene for that!"

"Sh-shuttup!" Kenos set down in front of the door to the tree house, his face flushed red. "Anyways, we're here, so...behave yourself."

"Uh-huh, sure, I'll be a good little fairy like I'm supposed to be," his adviser replied, her voice heavy with sarcasm.

Ignoring her, Kenos raised his fist to knock at the door. He sniffed once in the air as he recognized a certain aroma, tilting his head as  he attempted to place it. "Are those...cookies?"

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
A deep, obnoxious, but somewhat monstrous voice rang out through the area. And from the sound of footsteps coming toward the treehouse indicated that this person or creature wanted something to do with Lyn or someone else. What was he saying?

"COOKIEEEEEEEE. GIMME. NOOOOOOOOOW."

But instead of a furry, blue monster with cartoon eyes, the intruder was none other than Wisdom, grinning from ear to ear. He had done a perfect impression, if he said so himself. But at the moment, he didn't care whether or not his voice acting skills were talented. He wanted one thing and one thing only.

...Maybe two.

Theme: Archangel

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
The woman looked up at the two new arrivals and smiled. This was actually becoming somewhat... fun, to be honest. She nodded to both of them, smiling in a sincere manner.

It looked as though the voice in her mind hadn't steered her wrong this time.

"Yes, I have cookies, would you like some? I have chocolate chip, chocolate chip with pecans, chocolate chip with blueberries and chocolate chip with pecans and blueberries!" She brought out several plates of cookies and placed them on the low coffee table in her living room.

"I felt like baking cookies today. I guess it's turning into something of a party, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom coughed. Maybe that little impression left an awkward aura around him. Oh well. It was cookie time. But for what kinds? Chocolate? Peanut-butter? Snicker-doodle? He listened intently to the woman he didn't know.

"...Chocolate chip is my favorite!" The boy said gleefully. But then he frowned. "Chocolate chip with blueberries? I don't know who made THAT recipe must be a total whacko!" He chuckled, silently praying that it wasn't the idea of Lyn.

Back to top Go down

Akari
Aria was about to ask Lyn if she was okay when she saw the golden eyes, this was someone that lyn had turned into apparently...and before she could say anything more someone else walked in and took all of her attention, so she simply sat down and ate cookies, waiting for someone to say something to her.

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom was just about to snatch a cookie when he spotted Aria. He knew that face very well. He remembered fighting alongside her once. It was a bit odd to see her at this stranger's company eating cookies. But at the same time, it cheered him up.

He smiled, and waved at Aria silently. It wasn't a lack of things that should be said. It wasn't even a lack of friendliness in Wisdom for the day. Mainly, it was a lack of just things...to say. What could he say? A greeting? An invitation to business? No! Not in cookie time!

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
The woman continued to hand out cookies to everyone, making sure that they all had equal opportunities to enjoy the sweets. So much confusion in her life that it felt odd to find so much comfort in the simplicity of chocolate chip cookies.

She had to chuckle at the judgment regarding blueberries. "Blueberries and chocolate work very well together, so it made sense to me to combine them. Tell me how they taste, okay? I'm experimenting with things."

She smiled at Aria. "You knew me... before? I'm afraid that I don't remember much anymore. Maybe you could... remind me?"

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom shrugged. Alright. He may as well try one. He reached over and grabbed the chocolate and blueberry cookie. He gave it an experimental sniff. It seemed indifferent. He finally took a bite of it. Huh. It was actually pretty good! It was like...blueberry waffles and chocolate waffles put together. Ohhhhhhh those were good.

"...This is really good!" He smiled up at Lyn, brightly. "Thanks, uh..."

Back to top Go down

Kenos
Kenos Lege

The Fairy King

"A-are you sure it's okay?" Kenos frowned, afraid to intrude but happy to be offered in the first place. Nevertheless, he still took a cookie, taking  a bite full of chocolate chips, pecans, and blueberries. "Thanks, Lyn! They're delicious...not too sweet, either."

"Pfft. There's no such thing as 'too sweet'," Trixie said--or was about to, until she realized that that was something Selene would've said. Instead, she mumbled, "I guess they're alright..."

The Neverland Captain snorted, knowing that meant the fairy actually really enjoyed them. He then turned to their hostess to ask if she had any milk, when he overheard her conversation--and recognized another guest.

"Hey, I didn't know you knew Aria," he commented, before asking the younger girl, "How're your brother and step-sister doing? I haven't really had a chance to visit them in a while."

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
The woman smiled at both of them, glad for the praise for her baking. "I do my best. Cookies aren't always as simple as they seem to be, after all. There's many ways to alter the recipe for different tastes."

The music changed songs and she grinned wide. "ABBA!!" She made certain that the plates were set to where they wouldn't fall over on the floor and then set to dancing around the room to the strains of "Does Your Mother Know?"

The version from "Mamma Mia", naturally.

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
Mika would smile when Lynette offered the cookies to her and would nod as to say thank you, resisting the urge to dig in and instead eating one at a time as she would savor the flavor of each bite.

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
The music changed from the upbeat dancing of "Does Your Mother Know?" to something much softer, much more emotional in nature, causing the woman, Lyn, to stop in her tracks, close her eyes and waver on her feet as it carried her away into something that only she could see.

She started to sing along, unaware of what she was doing, and images, like heat-visions, danced around her for a moment. ( A Thousand Years by Christina Perri in case anyone was wondering about the song) The images grew clearer, more detailed, flashes of people in different places and times.

When the song drew to an end, the woman blinked her eyes open and the images vanished as if they had never been and she smiled at her guests, unaware that she had been doing anything out of the ordinary.

"So, does anyone need anything? I can mix up some punch or something. Lemonade might be too sour with the cookies, but I'm open to negotiation."

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
"Could I have some milk please?" Mika would ask in a polite tone to Lynette, suddenly devouring her share of the cookies in a few seconds before she could stop herself and hiccupping to herself afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
Lyn smiled at Mika, nodding at her request. "Yes, I can get some milk. I don't know why I forgot about that most basic item."

She went back to the kitchen and returned with a mug of milk for Mika. The mug was wide enough for dipping the cookies if she so wished.

She also brought back another plate of cookies, to make sure that there were plenty for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Emilia
Vorpal Bunny
The smell of cookies from a nearby house would reach Emalia's nose and before she knew it the girl was off her feet, flying straight towards the house. She would quickly fly in and without warning would open her mouth wide as she grabbed the entire new batch of cookies and stuffed them into her mouth, gobbling them down in just a few seconds before deactivating her flight and falling to the ground below. Her back would lean against a nearby wall and a wide smile would be stretched across her face as a feeling of euphoria overcame her, the young girl patting her stomach while Mr. Snuggles laid next to her.

Back to top Go down

Lynette Elise
The woman smiled at the little girl who flew into her home with such a whirlwind of cookie-eating activity. She loved children so very much. Seeing the girl's obvious happiness at the consumption of so many warm cookies, she smiled wider.

"Hello, little one. Welcome to my home. I am called Lynette and I'm the one who made the cookies. Did you enjoy them?" She looked at the empty plates and gathered them up in her hands. "Let me head back to the kitchen for more, then, and I'll bring several glasses of milk with me."

It took a moment for her to refill the plates and return. And another trip to get the glasses and a pitcher of cold milk since she only had the two hands.

"Can I get anything else for anyone?"

Back to top Go down

Emilia
Vorpal Bunny
Emilia would look up to Lynette and nod her head at her to answer her question, still smiling happily. She would stand up and walk over to the table, putting Mr. Snuggles in one chair gently before climbing up to the other one. Once she reemerged from the kitchen Emilia would wave at her cheerfully.

"Thank you for the cookies! They were de----" She would suddenly pause as she stopped, as though pondering over something for a second. "Dee-liz-us." The girl would say in an attempt to pronounce delicious.

"They were deelizus."

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom was in a bit of a blank state for a bit until Emilia came around. Jeez. Those cookies were so deelizus. Er, delicious, that they had Wisdom savor the flavor for so long. His mouth now smelled of chocolate chip. Oh well. He was about to grab another when he saw the little girl with the stuffed animal. He didn't know how to react. The cookies were good, but attracting plenty of attention. Oh well. At least not bad attention.

"Hello." He said softly.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top