Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Occam
Zeikke felt something between him and Tristesse, and then his face moved. It moved into an actual smile. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so serious. But you were accusing me of not being human. Sometimes, I wish I could feel more sometimes." He doesn't understand me. And he shouldn't, I am a secret at the same time I'm in the open. Zeikke didn't understand what magic was, but he knew he was not of the same origin as Tristesse. "Thank-you for lightening me up." the words were unnatural of him to say. But they were like he knew how to manipulate someone, was this one of his programs?

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
He nodded, opening an eye  to look over at his new friend, or so he perceived. The humanity was becoming more and more apparent. Could it have been that he was learning, or was his original understanding of Z incorrect?

"So, where from here, Z?" he asked with a look on his face of excitement, closing his open eye and taking a deep breath, the icy air filling his lungs. The sedated feel of the town, the colors and palette of the world, made him feel relaxed. Maybe that was why he insisted on relaxing so much? The place just made him feel welcome, at home.

"Do you have any special travel plans, friend?" he went on within a breath of his last question. He was interested, not only in the boy's past, but the boy's journey.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke took a moment, wondering on how to answer Tristesse about his inquiry as to where to go. But all of a sudden, the saturation of his eyes faded and he experienced a lapse in consciousness.

Record. Record the World. Become the Ultimate Library and some day you may return to me. Learn everything you can. You cannot return until you bring me a significant amount of data. Your mission - Is it clear?

Yes. It is clear.

Good. Before you leave....I'd like to tell you One thing. Command Co-

His consciousness came back to him and his eyes re-saturated. Looking back to Tristesse, he took a moment to speak. "I plan on exploring all the worlds. Starting with this one, let's just say I am a bit of a historian." he said with a smile, but his tone was innocent and without implications. He didn't know if Tristesse noticed, but more of his mission came to him. It seemed that Zachary purposely took some of his memory and stuffed it down deep into his memory bank. Some of the memory was stored so that he would not reveal himself so soon but what he didn't know was that if he didn't find a master, it would accelerate his loss of humanity. Zeikke wondered if Tristesse was compatible with him, but he needed to build a trust with him before he could actually decide whether or not he could be. " And you?"

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
It seemed that some moments passed between his question and the answer, but Tristesse couldn't pin it to anything more than the boy being eclectic. He may have been thinking, pondering, and though it was noticed, there was nothing that Trist could attribute it to specifically.

He nodded. "I'm looking for someone," he said, smiling. He knew some of the parts of this world, knowing about The Maw and some of the legendary fights that took place. He suggested to the boy that they head through the Crystal Fissure to arrive there. The walls of the Fissure would be crystalline, glittering with jewels of ice and facets, and they would find themselves on a plateau of ice and history. 

"How does that sound," Tristesse asked?

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke smiled, wondering if he should go since his recording program has not activated yet. "Sure, but I am going to have to visit it again on my own time, I'm quite thorough and boring when I want to truly take something in. But you can show me the way." he shook his head. He waited for Tristesse to ready himself for the journey, but he wondered if he could activate the Library currently.

ACCESS AREA: MEMORY BANK
CODENAME: L0NICD
Password: DT10L0NA
ACCESS DENIED. PROGRAM INACTIVE.
ACTIVATE?
ACTIVATION DENIED.
PREREQUISITES NOT MET.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse nodded and started walking along. He stuck his hands in his pockets and looked at everything as he went, the items and accessories shop, and the ice cream stands As he approached the Maw, he started to explain that there had been some history here, that there were legends of a keyblade warrior that fought off a thousand heartless in the area ahead of them.

He smiled, folding his arms as he halted before arriving, "Thorough, huh? What kind of things do you look for?" He was curious as to what interested Z, considering this day had brought them closer. In fact, as he thought on it, this was the longest he'd been with someone since waking on the Islands.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke shrugged, he could list off many things that he records, architecture, properties, etc. "For one, the architecture. That is a critical part of it. I study a few other things, like possibly age of the area and common specimen. I also study science, and I can draw. Usually I bring my own materials, but at the same time it's something I am used to doing alone." the humanity in Zeikke was being pulled from him by being around Tristesse, which made lying so much easier. Some of it was true, though, like what he records.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"Architecture..." the boy said, calmly. He let his mind wander, and tried to recall worlds where the architecture was an art form. The Radiant Gardens were a good place to start. Wonderland had interesting architecture, but he wouldn't say that it was something that could be considered as progressive. There was Beast's Castle. There was, of course, Castle Oblivion and the World that Never Was.

"You know where you would learn a lot about possibly nothing? Castle Oblivion. I've never been there, but it's a castle that goes on forever. It has only so many floors that have been explored, and some of the rooms in there haven't been opened for decades, or even at all. It's a wonder how it got there are what it all is, but you might learn a lot. Maybe we should go there?"

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke nodded, but first he wanted to explore the Maw before they went anywhere. "I'd like to look around first. Is that ok? Castle Oblivion sounds wonderful for my research, but one at a time." he zoned out, inspecting the wasteland of sediment. It did have war scars, obviously, and it was more than just a few times apparently. "Some of those legends seem to hold some truth, this has obvious war scars and this is the perfect place for a classical battle of rushes." he said, making a face of curiosity and fascination. He'd rather revisit the crystal cave soon.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse wanted to test his hand at something, definitely in no malevolence, but simply to see how the boy would react. .He cast his hand out and a crater was created in the crystal wall. There was a spike of nothingness magic coming from it.

He anticipated that the boy would realize the magic. "Can you tell what this is?" the boy said after he hid his hand. 

(Mind's Trap, 30-5MP = 25 MP Remaining)

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke could feel a similarity of the magic to something within him, but couldn't tell what it was. "Magic." he said, nodding. What if he showed his friend Dysgu? He refrained but kept observing the conjured piller. "I cannot identify anything else in particular." he said, cocking his head to the side a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Interesting...

The boy stepped to the side and he nodded in agreement. "So you can definitely tell magic from reality, but I wonder of your ability to overcome illusory magic, made to deprive the senses. I wonder if perhaps we might try at some point, but I'm still perfecting it myself, so I wouldn't recommend it for today," he said as he walked towards the center, lifting up his arms so that his shoulders were the only muscles supporting his arms. He took a deep breath and rocked back and forth from the heel of his foot to his toes.

He closed his eyes and sighed again. It was incredibly refreshing. He was experiencing so much of this city, the place he'd slept in, outside his father's castle, more so today than any other day, despite that he had been there for a while. 

He opened his eyes and turned to Zeikke. "You gotta take it all in, Z. You should come over here and breathe! Your senses might tell you enough. They say the weirdest things trigger memories. I imagine that works even for implants?"

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke nodded, illusory magic would be quite the test for his amazing analytical ability. "You did just conjure it from the ground." he watched as Tristesse exaggerated the wonder of the area. Following him to the center, Zeikke wondered what was so great. "I can smell, but honestly it smells dusty. Smells...Weren't exactly memorable from where I originated. " he smelled the air and enforced the fact the air wasn't anything significant.

This boy, he seemed like a welcome relief to be around, but there wasn't enough bonding to fully accept there could be enough trust to form a connection. No, it was not yet time to reveal what he was.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse nodded and wondered at what that meant. Smells weren't exactly reminders of his world. His thoughts wandered for a moment. 

"Are you at least having fun?" he asked the boy as he began to pace around, looking at the ground, searching for war scars. They were indeed present. He was surprised to see them, honestly, not because they were incredible, but simply because he hadn't noticed them before. He touched his fingers to some of the ravages, running them along the the lengths of them.

He smiled. "Well, it's not up to par, but would you like to try it? The magic, that is."

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke decided that he could use his abilities and pass them off as "magic" instead of making it seem like he was something else. He used Load to manifest a collection of data cubes that would malform and burst, releasing a flash of light before manifesting Dysgu, his drill lance, displaying it for Tristesse. "I have my own magic. This is Dysgu, a lance I built and used the little knowledge I know of magic to grant it a boost of sorts." he said, marveling at the beauty of his won creation.

Suddenly, the drill suddenly began spinning intensely, building up a natural gust of wind. It lasted briefly, but it showed the capability of the lance. "But mostly, it is one of my marvelous creations. I am quite proud of my craftsmanship." he smiled out of happiness, enjoying the spread of his skill. Maybe there was some pride he developed over his craftsmanship.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse watched, and though he feared it, strongly considered touching it. The wind and the sound of the weapon seemed like sheer elegance and calculated design. He feared for the person getting stuck with the business end of that thing.

"Z, I'm impressed!" he said, his eyes widening a bit. He marveled for a moment. "That's so incredible! Do you work with metal a lot? It seems more mechanical!"

He wasn't lying, but he was definitely hiding the fact that he noticed the materialization of the weapon. It seemed digitized, almost like a stream of small bits creating unfathomable chains of information before the light burst and created the spear.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke nodded, happy that Tristesse marveled at his creation too. He was right, it had a lot of mechanics in it but magic was only used activate a trigger that caused the drill to activate. "Thank-you, it took some effort to build this and there is some mechanics to it. I am impressed with your magic as well. And yes, I work with metal. I am quite adept with science. I can build you something at some point." he spun the lance around before pointing it at the ground and drilling, leaving a hole in the ground.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse smiled as the spear practically decimated the ground, leaving a giant gouge, He looked at Z in wonderment, and simply said, "Do you really mean it? That'd be cool! No favor goes unreturned, though. I wonder..." he thought a bit on the possibilities of possibly constructing an enchanted piece that would allow him to better replicate and mislead. The boy didn't seem to remember much of his past or the mechanics of emotion, but he wondered if there would even be a need, just based upon his analysis and adaptation.

He looked in awe at the gap in the ground. "How long did it take you, anyways?"

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke took a moment to think, how long did it take him? Probably a few hours, but he needed to not sound full of shit, so he decided to extend the time to a few days. "A few days, it took some time working the mechanics inside the drill so it didn't jam. I had to replace a few parts after a few tests." what he really did was use a unique system that used the same digital cubes and a special algorithm to bring together materials that formed the Lance. Or at least, this is Dysgu-MARKIV chronologically.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse looked at the thing again and noted, "It looks like it could have taken weeks. I'm impressed that it's taken so little time. I made these cards myself," he said, whipping out his deck of playing cards. "They're pretty light, but they're razor sharp. I'm working on them, though. I'm not horribly accurate from afar."

He threw three cards at once, landing within millimeters of each other as they stuck through some ice. The way he gripped them could change the way they flew, including the ability to throw with downward momentum.

He held his palm open towards the ice and the cards returned to him quickly, landing gently and hastily into his hand.

Back to top Go down

Occam
Zeikke smiled, he could work something out for Tristesse that he could easily use. "Yes, I think I have an idea for you, but the most time spent is working on the planning." he disassembled the lance with Load, dispersing the data cubes and waiting until the next time he can be alone and build more things. "Every time I build something, I try to make it better than the last."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
"That's an honorable thing to do," the boy said. He thought hard on the situation, and wondered.

"I think I'll go envision something now, if you don't mind. Besides, you already said your analysis requires your solitude, it seems," he walked over to Z and handed him some munny.

"Use that. You can ask anyone in town for directions to a gummi taxi. Once you find one, ask to head to Oblivion Castle, and we can take a look there too, if you want. I'll be seeing ya," he said as he turned and made his exit through the Maw. 

(exit topic.)

Back to top Go down

Occam

ACCESS AREA: MEMORY BANK
CODENAME: L0NICD
ACCESS DENIED. PROGRAM INACTIVE.
ACTIVATE?
PREREQUISITES MET.
PROGRAM ACTIVATED.
Finally. I can access the Library.

Immediately after activating his Library of Null, Zeikke began scanning everything around him. Every bit of the area he photographed and dashed around, scanning the entire area and taking it all in. He made his way to the crystal cave, and began scanning the entire thing, taking in all the data of the resources, and creating various versions of the structure in the form of blue-prints, sketches, etc. but all were digital. He scoped the entire area, making sure he didn't miss a detail. "Thank-you, Tristesse. You have allowed me to activate the pinnacle of all my programs." he smiled, obviously out of happiness. He made his way back to the town, making sure every bit of the way was recorded, taking a long time to finish every single bit of information he could receive from scoping out the area. Eventually he got to the gummi taxi and took it to the coordinates that would be Castle Oblivion.

[TOPIX EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top