Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paleo Ansem
"It's not my place to say, however best you be ready to always kill even though you have just met. You won't have to worry of me however there are others who are simply waiting until you turn your back."

Ansem said his arms still crossed and eyes still closed constantly searching for the trespassing source that has yet to show itself.

Infinite MP - Darkness - Space - Time - 3314 Posts

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

Clutching the keychain to the Promise in his hand Cool would walk forwards to the scene. Before Kasturi had sent word to him the warrior had already set off, overhearing rumors that a group of people were bringing the worlds back. Whether or not it was true or even if it was a trap he had decided to take that chance and arrived, Kasturi's letter to him going unread, as he now came forth. Summoning the Kingdom Key into his hand he would detach the keychain from it and put the keychain of the Promise on it. It had been a long time since he had manually changed the keychain of his blade. Transforming into the appearance of the Promise in all its beauty he would now unsheathe the Mana-Safe as he looked at the group of gathering people.

"Is it true what they say? Are you the ones bringing back the worlds?"

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom nodded. He did know he would kill. The real question was who. And why. When and how were not things he was interested to find out. But there was one question digging in his dizzy head. And since Ansem seemed to be the suitable man to ask questions to, he asked.

"Who or what are we gonna be fighting then? And why does this person or thing have to be killed to save the worlds, so everyone says?"

Theme: Archangel

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
"The god tiers groups were sent out to destroy were taken a force barely possible to be accomplished whoever had taken the god tiers were last felt here in order for those words to come back they must fall. Whoever it was I currently don't know however I will make them regret interfering with this restoration process."

Ansem spoke still within the same stance as earlier noticing the newcomer however bothering with others currently.

Infinite MP - Darkness - Space - Time - 3314 Posts

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Soon, the Corridors of Darkness would start closing as their time limits would expire, which was about five minutes. It was time to start this event, as there seemed to be enough people. He would trust that anybody else joining the party would have to brought by Etzolix.

"Alright, boys and girls, the dungeon boss is about to be revealed," Shirou announced, his voice rising above everybody else. He expected the noise to quiet down when he started talking, since what he had to say was pretty important. "All the keyholes of the fallen worlds have resonated with me, telling me that it was time to revive the worlds. So I called out to you all, asking for your assistance to saving the drowned worlds. This is your chance to restore what was lost. To return life to the destroyed and fallen."

Black Calamity, a keyblade, appeared in Shirou's hand. In the center of the room, was a large pillar of Darkness. Shirou pointed his keyblade at it.

"It's time to begin,"
Shirou said. A beam of green light erupted from the tip of Shirou's keyblade. It collided with the large of the corridor of black light. When green met black, there was the faint sound of a lock turned. At first, nothing seemed to happen. Then, the room began to shake. Screams filled the room, so many that they became noise. Millions of voices screeched out in pain and agony. The beam of Darkness in the center of the room began to twisted, expand, flow erratically. It then began to form into a shape. It formed a torso, arms, a head. It took color. Finally, it seemed to finish taking shape, yet it wasn't solid. Not exactly. It's skin seemed to shift and flow, and it had no legs. Instead, it floated. It seemed like a ghost. Upon a closer inspection, it seemed to be composed of faces. Colorless and featureless, yet still discernible as faces. It was large and tall. Perhaps twenty feet tall in stature.

The creature didn't move, as if waiting for the party to make their move.

The Fallen Styx.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon watched Shirou in almost impatience. His swords held at each side he watched as the pillar of darkness appeared and his own shadow cloak dwindled away. Reapers Soul and heart chattered in his ear, these were souls that needed reaping. Solomon and the other beings inside him knew this all too well. This was no time for aesthetics. As soon as the creature was formed, Solomon wasted no time. "Well, fuck us anyway, let's get this motherfucker."

Kill Reaper! Kill it!

Solomon charged forward and lunged at the creature's mid-lower section so he could attack it from the ground, swinging both weapons in a double upwards arc angled to the right, Reaps point pointed at the creature. As he did this a clone of himself jumped from behind him and launched off his shoulders to be even higher in mid-air attempted to bring the same two weapons down on it's head.

100-5=95 MP

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.

Back to top Go down

Shirou
The Fallen Styx lowered it's head toward the oncoming heartless. Three small, precise violet beams shot from it's eyes towards Solomon, which would force him to stop. Even if it didn't, the creature would move backwards to avoid his first attack. When Solomon's clone came close to the Fallen Styx, it suddenly vanished. It then raised its hands together above his head and began to gather Darkness. Small bursts of Darkness then shot out of the gathering Darkness and aim for Solomon continuously. They traveled at quick speeds, though not too quick that one couldn't dodge or avoid.

"Seems somebody volunteered as the guinea pig," Shirou commented as he watched Solomon rush into battle. "It seems that it has a small level of magic cancellation on it's body, such as Solomon's clone. It also seems to be only attacking whoever attacks it."

Shirou cracked his neck. Black Calamity disappeared and in it's place appeared Hybrid. Shirou rushed towards the Fallen Styx, making sure to sidestep and avoid the small orbs of Darkness. He activated Sanctuary's Oblivion and jumped up, creating a small platform beneath him. He continued to do so until he was high enough, where he went to slice off the Fallen Styx's hands. However, his blade went right through them, doing no damage.

"What?" Shirou said, surprised. The Fallen Styx then smashed it's hands into Shirou, which sent him crashing into the ground below. It brought it's hands down. Shirou got up, staggering, using Hybrid to support himself. "Ow."

*Passive abilities and any magical ability that is 5MP won't work on the Fallen Styx and will be cancelled upon contact with the Fallen Styx. It extends to any defensive or supplementary ability. This excludes Synth items. This also means that magical attacks will be reduced by 5MP.
*It will only attack whoever attacks it.
*It is impervious to physical attacks and weapons. Synth items and Keyblades will affect it, however..

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

Before any of the people from the group could actually answer, except for two who just ignored him rather rudely, the warrior's question would be answered by Shirou as he let loose the beast. The screams reached his ears, unpleasant sounds to them needless to say, as he clutched the Promise tighter. I promised myself that after I heard those rumors I'd bring back what was lost... That I'd work towards keeping it intact as well. That promise can't go unforgotten, I won't let it! He would think to himself as the screams came to a stop and the beast revealed itself. Looking up at it with a determined glint in his eyes he would now call forth a friend to aid him against the monster and to take back what was lost with him.

A boy near Cool's age would now emerge with pale snow white skin and a chilling aura around him as he looked at Solomon who shouted out something before charging the beast... That boy was Jack Frost. "That guy needs to chill." Jack would remark about Solomon as he intentionally made a pun. Ignoring it the warrior would speak to him via the mind and inform of him of the situation as the boy nodded before summoning the warrior's keyblade Fate's Soul into his own hand. "This'll be fun." Jack would remark with a grin as the two warriors faced the beast. It had begun attacking Solomon now who had got within its range and while they would have come to his aid both Jack and Cool knew about what he had done to the family... He'd have to find another savior, someone who viewed him as worthy of saving. Charging forwards and ignoring him they would watch as Shirou's attempts failed but would continue forwards as they now leaped into the air, both of them swinging at the left and right hands respectively in hopes of cutting through them despite Shirou's previous failure. Should this be successful they would also attempt to redirect their keyblades into its sides now. Fate's Soul would come in on the left and the Promise would do the same on the right, each blade seeking to slice through the flesh. Should their attempts fail in the same way Shirou's did however they would have to think up a new plan considering attacking it like that wouldn't work.

[-110 MP, 40 Remaining]

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon had to stop his attack and jump back, left and left again to avoid the beams. He sheathed Sow and held reap with two hands. Still far enough away he had enough time to dodge the blasts but keeping up the continuing dodging was hard and he dodged until he was within range of the creature and Wings burst from his back as he flew leaped upwards to above head level.

Seeing his clone disappear was a bummer, and Solomon would have to quickly decide on a new tactic. A shadowy form would come from between his shoulder blade and a large clawed hand would become a tool for slashing and impaling and it would move with speed to stab into the Fallen Styx repeatedly, Solomon keeping out of arm's reach from the creature, but within twenty five feet. Circling fast, to attack from every angle he could.

95-35=60MP

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom quit his talking to Ansem, and looked at the creature. It was unique. Some very strong embodiment of darkness. Not a Heartless, it seemed. Just a really, really strong sentience. Hot damn. He looked at the other fighters. Did they not know that light is usually pretty effective on darkness, and vice versa? He looked at Ansem with a slight smirk.

"Well, whatever it is, I may as well give it my all, right?"

His first step of strategy was to try and sabotage the creature's senses and defenses. But with the strength of a creature such as this, he felt that a mere Blind won't do so much effect. But the least he can do was something to do some nice damage. Wisdom held up his hand, as if summoning something, and then thrust it downwards. A 1 foot radius of pure, very harmful light, was brought down in the form of an energy beam down on the creature's head. If it hit, it would take some pretty good damage.

-10 MP. 50 MP left.

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
When the Fallen Styx appeared Hopes Edge and Twilight Blade both flashed into his hands in orange lights, he watched as Shirou, Solomon, Cool, and the one person he didn't know attack it. So it seemed physical attacks wouldn't work on it. That ruled out his summons and forms then. He waited for an opening before dashing forward and slashing at it with Hopes Edge, if the blade would connect it surprisingly would do a decent amount of damage! If it didn't connect it didn't matter, the warrior was already moving away....

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
OoC: Is everyone okay with me using spells that weren't approved pre-entry to this topic? I rushed in to make sure that I could be here, but almost nothing is approved.

Back to top Go down

Thelennx
OOC: I'm fine with it

BIC: Thelennx looked up as his fellow brothers in arms today rose on after another to fight this beast whom Shi apparently summoned against them. Whatever it was it was clearly a representation of the threat they'd have to face today. Gauging from what he was seeing this monster had powers and abilities not often seen among this plane's variety of fighters. They'd have to be carefully and hopefully not waste all their energy just on the gate keeper, who knows how many more they'd have to face. Using each other's strengh to win and mitigate their lose in energies, he wondered just how many of them knew such a concept of team work.

Turning to his heartless Thelen gave him and kia the expression to join the fray, nodding at them both with Lenny nodding back understanding what his desire was at that moment.  Lenneth himself stood watching them fight it out, observing for now this monster's abilities in case he had to intervene and save his energy.  And just on stand by to save someone's ass if they needed it, the challenge would prove good for those just dipping their feet in battle.

The nobody of flame rushed over towards one of his damaged team mates, taking to Shi's side as he was the only one that appeared to need help at the moment. The others appeared to have this beast under control for a bit. " Are you aright? do you need any medical attention" Thelen spoke while standing in front of the superior, placing himself between the possibility attacks being fired ready to shield his ally.

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
(OOC: I'm ok with it,)

Kasturi calmly moved around the conjured monstrosity that had just appeared.

Solomon, Cool, and Wisdom seemed to be the group's vanguards by taking initiative at frontal attacks, while Tyler seemed to wait for an opening to deal a lethal blow. Their higher strength suits their fighting style.

Kast as battlemage, had circled to the enemies backside swiftly with his wind augmented mobility. As soon as the monster tried to falter back to evade frontal strikes by Cool, Solomon or Wisdom, Kast would jump and throw flame daggers at the monster from behind at close range.

(Veredeln daggers thrown 2 x Blaze Edge 10mp, -20mp.)

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse didn't know what to do, but he did the only thing that he could. He focused on his magic, and then started to run at the foe. He'd charged himself with the ability to induce illusion and for a while, the enemy would be without sight. If he was attacking only the enemies that he could see, then he would deprive him of that sight. As the magic charged along his body, he ran to the side, careful to avoid the darkness.

He slashed at the side of Styx several times before leaping back, running around to the back of the titan, then slashing once more. Should this magic take grip, the being would almost be rendered useless, but what's more...

He set an illusion within his attacks so that if made contact, not only would the Styx not see any of his adversaries, but it would only see itself in infinity, circled by Styx in every direction. Tristesse wondered if the magic would make the being suicidal, but even if not, then the mark should be made and he shouldn't be able to kill so easily.

(Dreams of the Boy Prince, 30-25 MP = 5 MP remaining)

Back to top Go down

Shirou
*Please include the links of what weapons and attacks you are using in your post. It makes it easier to know what you're using and how to react to it.

The Fallen Styx held out it's hand towards the claw of Darkness coming towards it from Solomon. As the clawed neared, it was suddenly absorbed into the Fallen Styx. Suddenly, there was a flash of the light and the room was filled with the millions of screams as the monster covered it's face. Distracted and in pain, the Fallen Styx didn't notice the other attacks, which landed.

Cool attempted to severe the hands. While it did damage, the hands simply reattached. Two more strikes from Cool and his summon. One strike from Tyler, as only one of his weapons could affect it. Kasturi hit it with two fire-imbued daggers. Tris put it under an illusion.

The Fallen Styx couldn't see the intruders, though it knew they were still there. It could feel the veiling illusion magic. It then let out a single, piercing scream as a wispy-humanoid form escaped from it's mouth. It shook it's head, able to view the people again.

Meanwhile, Shirou nodded to Thelenex. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said, grunting as he stood straight. "Nothing but a few bruises." He then raised his hand up towards the Fallen Styx, above Thelenex's head, forming energy. He then shot off a small bullet of Darkness towards the River Styx. However, right before contact, it was suddenly absorbed into it, doing no damage.

Shirou frowned. "That's what I thought," he said. "Darkness doesn't affect it, but it seems as though Light is super effective," Shirou announced to everybody else.

The Fallen Styx threw it's arm forward towards Solomon in a fist, in an attempt to crush him. At the same time, small arms with fists extended from the body of the Fallen Styx, aiming for the others attacking it, continuing the barrage. The small arms had the appearance of transparency, though would surely do damage upon contact, capable of crushing the stone ground they were all standing on.

*270MP remaining
*Fallen Styx is able to dispell illusions by sacrificing a soul.
*Darkness has no effect.
*Light is super-effective, and even supplementary spells will damage it.

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Tristesse saw the shake of the creature's head, and realized that it was attacking again. Clearly, the illusion was dispelled. He sprinted backwards and saw that it was attacking.

The best thing he could do was to get his attention so that it was attacking himself, not anyone else.

He ran in front of the being and started to shout. "Hey! Hey you!" he threw his blade at the thing's face, lobbing it as hard as he could. He waved his arms recklessly, trying to make himself as big as he could.

He stood a finger up to the thing and smiled. "I bet you can't get me!"

He felt determination and adrenaline. Oh god, I'm gonna die...  he said as he started to run away from the creature, sprinting in a figure-8 pattern.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

As the attacks landed Jack and Cool would yank their blades out of the sides and fall to the ground below only to discover that the hands had reattached themselves. Cursing silently under his breath the warrior would then look to Shirou as he made an announcement and nodded as to say thanks. Though he had a low amount of magic in comparison to his full amount of magic he had he would none the less fire out two Light Balls at the beast's back while it was distracted by Solomon, hoping to heavily damage it. These Light Balls wouldn't stop the beast's assault on Solomon though... After all, the warrior didn't want them to. At the same time he would avoid each barrage to the best of his abilities, though if they kept on be firing they'd be bound to hit him sooner or later.

Meanwhile Jack Frost would rush forwards away from the barrages and seize the moment as the grin that was currently present only grew wider. Zooming right by the beast however he would instead turn his head in the direction Solomon was at. "Looks like you could use some help Mr. Murderer." The boy would greet him, being informed of the heartless's crimes by Cool before this event, as he now let out a breath directed towards the man's side that would form a large amount of ice around that area if successful. This ice would weigh him down and better the chances of the creature smashing him to bits, or at the very least damaging him should Solomon find a way to partially avoid the attack. Afterwards Jack would flip backwards away from the heartless as he looked at the Styx after it carried through with its attack. Still in range to continue the strike he wished to do Jack would fire two icicles at the beast's face about the size of a dagger in hopes of doing some major damage to it while also avoiding the attacks directed towards him. This and the Light Balls would be synchronized attacks as well that would strike the beast at the same time should they succeed in their attempts of doing so...

This abomination was going down.

[-20 MP, 20 Remaining.]

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom put up a pose that just screamed "Fuck yeah!" He had managed to do a very good blow on the Fallen Stryx, and give his friends a good chance to deal even more blows. He thought about his next strategy. He may as well keep using some damaging Light spells. A Shining Wave could do.

"Fade to the light!" He shouted.

Wisdom brought up his hand very swiftly. A straight wave of even more harmful light, at a height of about 9 feet. The wave was straight, and headed straight toward the Fallen Stryx. If it hit, the creature would take moderate Light damage.

-10 MP. 40 MP left.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Panic. Was all Kia felt through her body, All she knew was that she had to fight the creature along with the others, Even though she knew she wouldn't be of any help.... Nodding at Thelennx and Lenny, She would summon her weapon Lost Destiny. It was one of her most effective weapons yet and she decided to try it out. She held the now katana's hilt that was sheathed with a huge cleaver and charged towards the creature, As she charged she quickly unsheathed the cleaver from the katana and held both in separate hands. She reached the creature and swung the katana in a graceful motion at one of it's eyes hoping to blind it, She would roll out of the way and swing the sheath at it's mid-section hoping the attacks would land.

Last edited by Kia on November 11th 2013, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
It was good that most of their attacks came through, though it seemed the Fallen Styx had a thing for Solomon, as he been targeted in many the monster's retaliations.

Kast readies as a flurry of attacks from the Fallen Styx came his way. Armor-like contraption on his left arm clicked and expand into a round shield, Argent Cloud, as it blocked many of the ghostly fists shooting out from the monster. However, two connected to his shoulder and grazed his face, blowing him back across the ground, "Urgh!". The mage slid back up, taking a moment to analyze the situation.

Shirou figured out that Darkness does no damage to the being, while Thelen was helping him up. Cool and his summon seemed to be effective, both with Wisdom's Light spells.

Unfortunately, Kast possess no Light spells. Instead he hooked Argent Cloud to his Lancet wired dagger, and threw the round shield like a boomerang to slice through the Fallen Styx back shoulder.

(Argent Cloud Shield, Lancet Knife)

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
OoC: I got everyone's permission.
BIC:

Reveur looked at the dark creature, a titan, a devastating visage in its own, ready to attack and to demolish. The strength that it held was immense, and he could tell that it was going for blood as it struck out at others.

He watched as Tristesse attacked the enemy then taunted it. He seized the opportunity to break through his magical veil and start to cast magic of his own. He powered into his form of Veneficis Magus I, the first movement to this glorious sonata. He persuaded the elements around him, four glass orbs filling with colors gray, brown, red, and blue. The gray one, as quickly as it had filled, emptied, and from his hands was launched a single missile of magic, strong willed and powerful. If it made contact, it would explode on impact, the powerful wind magic enough to shear skin. With the precision of a true mage, he sent out another bolt.

This time is was molten and red, hot fire screaming from his fingers as it soared through the sky, quickly at the enemy. The magic would hopefully make its mark, and again, the flames would explode on impact, every ember's tongue licking at the flesh with terrible thirst.

He floated about, several inches off the ground, awaiting the target's movements, making a quick note of those who were present, and those who were absent. Should the worlds return, he had business to do, and he fully intended on doing it as King.

(Veneficis Magus I (-15 MP) and Bolt x 2 (-20 MP). 210-35 = 175 MP remaining.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Felonix had stood back, analyzing the enemy as his new-found allies attacked it. Everyone had rushed in at once it had seemed, and while effective, didn't seem to be doing as much damage as they should have been able to. Shirou (name unknown) had shouted out that light was super effective.

Damn, lot of good that does me. He watched as his young ally Wisdom (name unknown) seemed to at least be distracting the creature, opening him up for attacks from the rest of the group. He had left himself open however. Still holding Burning Rage over his shoulder, Felonix brandished it in front of him, the flames in the sword roaring to life through the blade. Felonix ran towards Wisdom, reaching the boy and placing his hand on Wisdom's shoulder just as he had cast another spell of light. Felonix would not be long. It's time I acted like the General I once claimed to be.

Keep it up, but mind your energy. It may be needed later. He advised the boy in his deep voice, not intending to be stern. He gave the boy a curt nod of approval, removing his hand from his shoulder. He then turned and began flying directly behind the boy's wave of light, Zephyr's Flight allowing him to keep speed just behind the wave.

If the wave connected with the beast, Felonix would be right behind with Burning Rage, the edge of the blade held outwards to deliver a devastating blow to the creature's midsection should he become distracted again by the light.

Whether it connected or not, Felonix was now behind the beast. He turned himself around, but continued slowly moving back, switching now from offense to defense as the others continued their attacks, Burning Rage held out in front of him as he awaited a response from the being and its own flurry of attacks.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom was a little surprised to see someone just waltz in, tap him on the shoulder, advise him, and then combo up with his spell. Not that that was a bad thing. We were all together, fighting the same monster, to save the worlds, weren't we? Even the littlest poke of hope could save millions. And in this case, entire freaking worlds.

The boy merely nodded at Felonix, of course, not knowing him. All he knew in this fight was Shirou, Kasturi, and now, Ansem. Wisdom didn't say anything. It wasn't exactly a lack of time or some cost of energy that didn't let him talk.

He just didn't have so much to say.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon seemed to be the focus of this bastard, but at the same time, Solomon's magic looked to have very little effect and he wished not to use a Singularity with everyone else in such close proximity. However, his current Primary concern was the fist flying his way... and the kid trying to breath on him. Luckily for Solomon, this was easy to avoid at the speed he was moving and the fact as he was about thirty feet in the air, but still seeing him coming and the Fist Solomon had to quickly maneuver to the side of the fist. Then charging forward and attempting to cut open the arm that swung at him.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top