roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Count Taelkin
It had been some time since since the worlds had shown as much promise as they now presented spouting forth warriors as they did now likely sensing their fate tied into their success.  There was Cool of course only recently  returning from a bout with his darkness... promising though he did prevail.  Zeferoth whom little had reached the Count's ear from his following beyond their own servants spread throughout the worlds, his ears as it were.   Some old empire refugees had begun to appear as well promising as their power was they could end up a larger issue than desired if they began to slay the young lambs he intended to harvest; the was Felonix that caught his attention over the others: the man was always traveling rarely making a large stop for t much recorded interaction that left large holes in his capabilities as well as the knowledge he held valuable not.  Kotor had fallen and gone into hiding while Shirou had risen to power, as had Thelenex, and Zihark all capable warriors with their own plans.  The assassins had failed as he had expected against Yima Qwin and Lenneth and their records had been altered or lost completely leaving their future opponents blind beyond what a personal acquaintance would know.  

The fallen worlds had all found their resting place though they did exist in part within the World Terminus where the End of all Worlds did not release its vice like grip over what of those realms it could still control for its dark children.  Pests though useful for gathering hearts or those that had concern for the well being of their fellows.  He knew they would be drawn to him in mass creating a scene which would draw the attention of those who watched for disturbances in the worlds or even just their own being in the terminus it would be possible that small rifts would open the the worlds he trod leading inward but not out.  

Many a dark thing would emerge to fight anyone or anything that was sentient... even heartless contained hearts and here they would be commanded by no one with such a meal within arms reach.  The aged man felt his feet under solid ground once again as darkness wisped about him releasing him from its hold, Maleficent was indeed a valuable ally, and would join him later on when the remaining pieces began to settle in their proper place.  Straightening his pitch overcoat with hands set below his chest he stepped forward through the twisting cord of cosmic energy taking him to another fragment locked in time.

Elements:
Molten
Space
Metal
Illusion

Back to top Go down

Shirou
*Wisdom, Kia, and Ansem would arrive first, before everybody else.

There was a large room with several beams of green light. Each light would lead to a different fragment of a world, both existent and existent. The room was vast and large, seeming to have no ceiling. A corridor of Darkness would open up near the beginning of the room. A few minutes after, dozens of portals would also open. Shirou stepped out of one, expecting there to be others there. He had used several of his Replicas to travel to different worlds, informing the inhabitants of the possibility of returning the fallen worlds.

This is what he said, "If you wish to restore the fallen worlds, then follow this portal to the World Terminus. There, we can fight together to retrieve what was lost. And I ask for nothing in return except your support." He would leave, not awaiting a response, and open a portal for anybody to follow in.

He visited most of the worlds, making announcements to the general public to get people that he wasn't really acquainted with. He expected Etzolix to have recruited people that disliked Shirou.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom exited from the Corridor, and shivered. The Corridor was looking like it was glad to get rid of the boy. The boy felt pretty much the same. He was certainly not going through those things again. He liked flying better. He looked around the empty room, and then at Shirou, when he appeared.

"Not to be...hasty or anything, but where's everyone else?" He asked.

Theme: Archangel

Back to top Go down

Kasturi
A brown haired man appeared from one of the portals. He had a small white blade held in his grip, and his stance was that of combatant ready to jump his enemy.

Kasturi had followed the voice that came from the portal, a voice he was unmistakably recognized as Etzolix's, and had chased after it hoping to encounter the serpent. Instead he found himself in a large room at the other end of the Corridor of Darkness.

There however, was his second, if not the first-ranking, of his enemies.

"Shirou," he walked closer, rather nonchalantly. He turned and saw Wisdom, someone he met before if memory serves him right, "Hey there,"

He took out a small notebook, wrote a note hastily, before ripping the paper and folding it into an airplane. He then threw a few into some of the open portals. Turning back he wistfully eyed the green pillars of light, "What do we have here?"

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom smiled a tad. Lovely! A familiar face! And not a bad one! Or, so he thinks at least. He has no idea who's on who's side. At the moment, he doesn't care. He nods to Kasturi, speaking to him.

"Hey. It's me, Wisdom. Apparently Etzolix sent you too? Me, him, and Shirou were gonna restore a world called Wonderland. I still dunno why I was picked to go." He shrugged. "Why'd Etzolix send you?"

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
A twinkle in the sky was seen and a pillar shot down from they sky hitting the ground hard. The pillar dissipated, fading away into the darkness surround them and there stood Ansem still gripping Kia's shoulder making an flashy entrance. To be honest he didn't even mean to nor cared of it was just far quicker then having darkness wrap around the two of them then have to wait for it too grip them and transport them. This was much more quicker and efficient and frankly that's what Ansem currently needed. Letting go he ignored the others who were currently there and let go of Kia's shoulder knowing he held it a little too tight however could careless. Walking forward breathing a sound of anger the heartless allowed the scents around to enter into his system each one along with their elements being stored in his memory along with the others. Currently the heartless was being made to wait and frankly he didn't or enjoy that at all. Whoever was threatening the world terminus an area close to his castle.

Close too....... Whoever this was they would regret getting this close.

Infinite MP - Darkness - Space - Time - 3314 Posts

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia would appear with Ansem (Not known by name). She looked around and saw Shirou with two other men she did not know, They appeared to be in conversation so she just silently stood there. She knew she was not being as social and bubbly as she use to be, so she just stood silently there looking at her shoes and her Mage's Crest armor, waiting for the other warriors.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom blinks at the man and girl that was formed in quite the entrance. He, not really full of knowledge, was curious about the Heartless. Of course, he had no idea he was even a Heartless. The boy was a bit taken aback by the entrance. The only thing he was a little questioned about was the emanating darkness coming from the white haired man. Wisdom was an exact opposite. Azmot once commented that he reeked of light!

But the boy grew bold. He ended up making a small whistle. "Sheesh. And I thought that the portal was just enough." He managed a smile at the man and Kia. If only he knew.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

“Finally eh?”

“ Ya we can finally go search for those worlds that those dam world breaker stole away months back”

“Won’t be easy huh?”

“Doubtfully it’s a maze chaos in there so it would be easier to retrieve their hearts and restore them proper. Hopefully Shi’s brought more people”

Lenneth and Thelen spoke as they cross through the darkness and into this world of broken parts and lost hearts. Appearing soon with the crowd this delicate beauty and his man both causal strolled onto the land without fear or painfully mind to what happened both of them were over that drama that has now since past. This as much more important to restore the world’s and their stability of the balance, it was a mission and everyone else that they might encounter would be a co-worker in this quest. Whoever it was they would play nice and downright ignore any personal feelings towards them too.

Once there the pair of them stop the forward press to scout what part of this place did Shi take them back to, from the looks of it the ways the land moved and the area’s madness nearly taking his breath away from its sheer randomize it was in the world Terminus.

There Lenny noticed Kia among the people already gathered as well as Kas too. He hadn’t seen him in a while. There was one more familiar face to. Walking up to her he waved first, stopping around an arm’s length away without noticing the others.    “ Hey Kia! Its been a while how you been? Its good to see ya on this adventure”

Back to top Go down

Thelennx
“Finally eh?”

“ Ya we can finally go search for those worlds that those dam world breaker stole away months back”

“Won’t be easy huh?”

“Doubtfully it’s a maze chaos in there so it would be easier to retrieve their hearts and restore them proper. Hopefully Shi’s brought more people”

Lenneth and Thelen spoke as they cross through the darkness and into this world of broken parts and lost hearts. Appearing soon with the crowd this delicate beauty and his man both causal strolled onto the land without fear or painfully mind to what happened both of them were over that drama that has now since past. This as much more important to restore the world’s and their stability of the balance, it was a mission and everyone else that they might encounter would be a co-worker in this quest. Whoever it was they would play nice and downright ignore any personal feelings towards them too.

Once there the pair of them stop the forward press to scout what part of this place did Shi take them back to, from the looks of it the ways the land moved and the area’s madness nearly taking his breath away from its sheer randomize it was in the world Terminus.

There Thelen keep his eyes fixated on the land as Lenny focused on the people, it was always a dangerous place here even when ruling it this land was not that forgiving. He then notice Lenny moving away and followed close behind before seeing the young girl whom he shared some personal information about. He hoped Kia didn’t drop the ball and speak out about anything he  told her to Len just yet…it was still embarrassing. He would keep silent as the La Vaeas and girl could catch up after Len’s recover was so long.

Back to top Go down

Harumi/Blossom
Kia heard the brunette guy whistle and said something about a portal, She blinked. Who was this guy? Kia wasn't so sure..She turned around when she heard a familiar voice, "Lenny! Hi there~! And I've been great how have you been?" She asked the friendly heartless glad to see a familiar face or faces? She saw Thelennx out of the corner of her eye. Smiling, the girl waved at him, She kind of knew about his feelings for Lenneth but she would never say anything about it since it seemed like a horrible thing to do. But she waited for Lenny's response and for others to appear, She couldn't wait to see who else would come to save the worlds. And what they were wearing, she was a bit under-dressed. Her Armour had a white dress under it and her long dirty blonde hair was in a long braid slung over her shoulder, and she was wearing white flats.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
A heave of silent breath came from Ansem.

That boy had a hell a lot of guts coming back after being ejected before a decade was up.

Frankly, he was ready to battle him as well Ansem being currently ready to battle anything. His entire body was itching awaiting the force to show itself. He felt that it was somewhere here watching and waiting but he couldn't do anything until it had shown itself. Darkness leaked off of Ansem, Anita being in the back of his head not to mention both his children...

'Lets just get this over with'

The heartless though to himself shutting his eyes and awaiting the beginning of this task.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom frowned. He was not told of any battle going on. Right now, all he thought was that he was meeting some guy who could possibly help him out. And by that, he meant restoring the worlds. Once again, he did not know.

"I'm Wisdom...uh...can I have your name?" He did his best to ignore the leaking darkness.

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
Ansem looked down at the young 'green' warrior this would probably be his first real battle against the forces within this universe that they called their own.

Ansem extended his rather large hand out to shake.

"Ansem. Pleasure to meet you"

The heartless would say to the boy trying not to attack his own allies however his voice held no sign of malice towards him.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom smiled up at Ansem, and shook the hand. What was surprising was what happened when the hands touched. An expulsion of energy, completely harmless, made of light and darkness. The boy's power was obviously not very fond of Ansem's. Wisdom removed his hand and blinked.

"...That's new. Very new. I don't think that's ever happened before." He shrugged it off. "So...what're we all doing here? Etzolix told me to go through this portal with Shirou, and here I am."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

" Oh I can't complain I've been well enough haha. Ooo but I know you've been doing better then great Mrs. Tyler. I'd love the hear about the story behind this after we finish the mission today. Any idea whos in charge or when we're starting?" Len spoke cheerfully while the others went on about their own introduction. The thought crossed his mind just how damaged these worlds would be from the ones that brought them here, Heartless were bad enough taken a heart away but the world breakers may be entirely different story to their fine work.

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
"Were here to fight till the death for the brave new worlds to once more come back to us wisdom that's why we are here."

Ansem would reply calmly to wisdom folding his arms after shaking the young man of the lights hand.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Felonix had been reading his letters from the past, more of which he had found after his conversation with Lenneth. The Nobody was slowly getting his memory back, and recounting as much as he could for the time being as he flipped through the letters.

Riku took my hand.. he looked in response to the hand that had grown back through Etzolix's healing pool. That seems to be a moot point now. He shuffled through the rest of the letters.

Master Lenneth took me into his world.. I joined his army as a General.. Lenneth married Riku.. Trickster deceived the worlds.. Xeremij tried to kill me before befriending me..

He stopped at the last letter in this pile, the rest now sitting on the desk in front of him.

The Guardians. He couldn't find any information on the old Guardians, the new Guardians having already failed in their quests and disbanding. But the old Guardians had sent him on a mission, one that cost him his memories. If he could figure out what the mission was, perhaps he could piece together the rest of his past.

In a moment's notice, a portal appeared next to Felonix, its dark aura calling to him.

"If you wish to restore the fallen worlds, then follow this portal to the World Terminus. There, we can fight together to retrieve what was lost. And I ask for nothing in return except your support."

He did not recognize the voice that called through, but he presumed it had been talking about the worlds that had fallen months before Felonix was found. He slowly rose from his chair, cracking his back and grabbing Burning Rage, resting the large blade over his shoulders.

Well, it only seems to be the gentlemanly thing to do. He said with a smirk. With that, he stepped through the portal.

On the other side, it would appear that others had already begun to gather for the redemption of worlds. Many of which he did not know, but he quickly spotted Lenneth conversing with a young girl and began walking to his side. Out of habit, he took a cigarette out of the pack in his jacket, lighting it with a match before continuing. I should really quit these things. They could poison my heart. The nobody chuckled to himself at the comment. My heart. Ha.

At this point he was now standing beside Lenneth and the girl, who were still talking. He did not plan to interrupt, and instead blew a puff of smoke in the air and waited for his chance to speak. When there was an opening, he interjected.

So what exactly is the point of this? We battle to retrieve the fallen worlds? Felonix looked around at the group of warriors who all seemed to be standing around and talking to each other. Seems pretty calm so far.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom blinked several times. A fight to the death? He did NOT sign up for this! He looked visibly afraid, now. Not of the Heartless, who was over 9,000 times stronger than him, but of the fight in general. He just met this guy! He couldn't kill him!

"Fight to the death? Saving the worlds? I can't do that! All the guys here are like, a hundred times stronger than me! I'd be beat to a pulp before I can even raise my sword!" He mumbles. "Etzolix has a lot of explaining to do..."

Back to top Go down

Tristesse
Trist found his way in with a glimmer in his eyes. He knew not of the world that he was in, but only that there was rumor that this was where the key to the salvation of Wonderland lay.

He drew the shortsword at his side and breached the walls within his soul for the magic he held, whatever prowess he had within his youth. This world seemed dangerous for someone of such little strength, but he could not stand by and do nothing.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon followed in behind the shorter mage child. He despised being late but certain things came up and Solomon cursed it all, it was not more important that rising the worlds back but it was something he could not have ignored and tried to get back quickly. As he entered and Tristesse drew his weapon, Solomon also drew his weapons, Reap and Sow and spaces himself out between the crowd where he was visible and able to see the majority clearly. He had nothing to add, let what must be done, be done. His shadows chittered in his ear and his shadowy cloak flowed along his body and trailed off onto the ground, moving and shifting.

Thank you...

Shut up wench, he is doing this for himself, not you.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.

Back to top Go down

Paleo Ansem
Ansem looked down at the child for a second at his words blinking once then simply sighing as he cracked his neck.

"You are mistaken today we band together to fight, this will not be an all out war against one another for the worlds."

Back to top Go down

Terradagger
The young man opened the door of the gummi taxi, then found his way to the terminus. His arrival was subtle, glares shooting out the young man, one of his many stops since he'd woken. His eyes were furious from behind his hood, hair covering his right eye all the same. The scarlet locks were hidden by the hood and cloak of the Organization.

He examined everyone there. There were unfamiliar faces, and there were those he knew. Ansem , the Seeker. He had been attributed the death of Wonderland, as well as its king. There was Lenneth, and Shirou... Still, he would be sure they wouldn't recognize him from behind his hood, even the one with the curious...

The curious likeness to him. His blond hair and brown eyes, a body that seemed free from the colors of extreme magic. He held a short sword, almost clumsily. Reveur could see his eyes close, pensive. It reminded him...

It reminded him of when he closed his own eyes to ready his magic, to separate himself from the real world and only in his mind did he exist. He smiled, keeping the secret within his chest, dropping a subtle hint.

He drew keyblade, Lady Luck heeding his call. He held it there, watching, waiting for the beginning to the restoration of the worlds.

Back to top Go down

Wisdom
Wisdom sighed in relief. So, he wouldn't be trying to kill those around him. He was never one to kill, no matter the circumstance. The last time he killed was...

The boy held his head for a moment as memories flooded in. Unspeakable memories. Unimaginable memories. Blades, bodies, and blood. All in one scene. That's all he got. When that little thing was over, the boy released his head, though, he felt dizzy. He shrugged it off for the third time.

"Uh....thank goodness. I just can't kill those I've just met. It's just wrong. I want to know the people I fight before I even think about releasing a blade."

Back to top Go down

Takeshi
As everyone introduced themselves to one another Tyler stepped through a portal of his own, wearing his Guard of Hope armor, the thread itself being red and orange rather than it's usual red and white. On his back were his two most used weapons: Hopes Edge and Twilight Blade, and tied to his waist was his pouch of flash crystals. On top of the armor he wore his Return of the shadows cloak, the magic that had made it seemingly forever extend having long left it...he scanned the crowd, each one of them aside from a few were people he knew, some friends, the occasional enemy here and there. But none of their previous relationships mattered now, they were all brothers and sisters in arms, they were all here for one reason: They all wished for the fallen worlds to be restored. It didn't take long for him to spot his wife however, and it worried him, she was still pregnant, if she was injured too heavily, they might very well lose their child! He would have to ignore it for now though....

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top