roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

As Cool was blinded he would be successfully knocked back by the push and the combo would follow through brutally. However with the lack of feeling pain and the fact that the wounds were healed as well, the previous one where he had cut deeper into the flesh of the legs included, he simply would stand there. As his ability to see came back he would simply shrug it off as though it was nothing and crack his neck. "It's futile." He would say in a calm and emotionless tone to everyone in the room as he now noticed Alexander wasn't there; simply turning around as he found the clones within his range. Perhaps the boy had hidden in there... Where though? It seemed as though there were more than before oddly enough.

"Everyone should calm down. I meant no harm to anyone and I apologize if it seemed otherwise."

The warrior would speak this in hopes of getting everyone to calm down. It wasn't fear that made him do this... No. He had learnt that even when he had fear he could push it aside and face death in the face. That wasn't even beginning to mention the fact that fear was something he lacked in this state. Simply put he thought that there were better ways of handling the situation and that the continued way was inefficient. He had meant no harm to anyone and simply wished that he could convince them otherwise so he wouldn't risk bringing it to them. They had done no real wrong from what he could see but he would fight to defend himself if needed.

[More clones being seen by Cool before is a result of the hallucinations, just for reference.]

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon had position himself closer to the throne and when Cool went berserk his instinctive reaction was to draw Reap and Sow to defend himself. However the assault quickly stopped and Solomon sighed, he had nothing to say so he continued to watch and keep his weapons drawn but had loosened his stance a bit. He really wanted to know why a fool would run around flinging shit. Especially to a group of people that could and was about to bring severe wrath down upon him.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
Felonix's ship landed a little ways away from the massive castle in the world in a much better condition than it had been after his unfortunate landing in the Great Maw. He took one last drink out of the bottle of whiskey in his hand, and grabbed the release lever, causing the dome of the ship to open.

Sir, it would appear the castle in this world is north of our location by approximately 0.5 miles.

Felonix slowly looked up at the castle that was standing ominously directly in front of his ship. He moved his fingers to the bridge of his nose out of frustration to the computer's expert 'analysis'. He sighed deeply.

Thank you IAGIS.. Gotta give him props for at least trying to be useful.

Felonix exited the ship, Burning Rage resting on his shoulders as he began walking towards the castle. He opened the door and walked inside, the resounding noises of a battle coming from not far off.

I would assume this is where we are to meet, given that this is pretty much the only thing this world has to offer. I wonder why the BlueMan would choose to meet here..

The white walls and quiet whispers of remnants echoed through the halls, combining with the noises of the struggle.

Why does this place seem so familiar..?

He stopped where he stood, his hand on the hilt of Burning Rage over his shoulders.

I have been here before. Memory slowly came back to him as he saw two men standing in front of him. The first looked like a younger version of him. Granted he hadn't aged as a nobody, but this man did not seem the same as the individual that had entered the castle moments ago. The other was one with a regal sense to him, with blue hair that had silver hues. The one who resembled him was holding the bloody stump of his arm in his right hand, the bandage seeping blood onto the white floor, asking the man for assistance. The man in the cloak with blue hair shook his head, mouthing words that Felonix couldn't hear.

The memories faded, and Felonix continued walking, thinking to himself.

Is that how it happened?

By this point, he had now reached the room where the struggle seemed to be happening, although quieter now, as if the battle had stopped. He opened the door and walked in, seeing four men inside. Two he did not recognize, albeit the larger of the two seemed to be the center of the attacks. The BlueMan stood towards the center of the room, his sword in hand and his clones standing nearby.

Yup, this is the place.

The other, the one who seemed to be the calmest out of all of them, was Etzolix. The reptilian who's heartless had rescued him months ago after he lost his memory and washed ashore in the Realm of Darkness. He had given the nobody shelter and a world to call home. It had been quite a while since he had seen his former ruler. He left his sword on his shoulder, slowly walking into the room opposite the larger man, closer now to the BlueMan, Etzolix and the mysterious third. Ultimately, he had no quarrel with any in the room, but seeing the tension between all who were involved, Felonix finally brought Burning Rage off his back, the steel of the sword roaring to life as veins of fire filled the massive blade, interrupted only by streaks of metal and darkness along the weapon. He had no intention on using it unless he needed to, merely drawing it as a precaution.

BlueMan. He acknowledged with a nod. HIs attention was now directed to Etzolix. Again, with a slight nod, he spoke, now noticing the smell in the air.

You didn't tell me you moved. This new place smells like shit.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Deciding not to pursue the attack further, despite having the obvious speed advantage, he would let him avoid the attack. It seemed the other two were avid in attacking Cool, Alexander especially. "You're a world leader." He began, to Cool, only glancing to acknowledge Felonix before continuing. "Your actions will have consequences. You represent the lives of all of those you lead, however, if you can't be trusted to treat other worlds with respect, how can we learn to respect yours?" He threatened. He moved forward, towards Cool, each step launching a spike from the bottom of Cool, to aim upward at different points, each following spike moving to where he would be as he would dodge those prior.

"I see that you've expended a rather hefty amount of magic," He said, his eyes flickering with power. "Let me know if it was worth it." He would say, stopping and letting Cool understand his fatal mistake. Had he not had high hopes for the boy he would have killed him. He had given up on this universe and the inhabitants within it. There was no one worth saving, there was no chances to be had.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander took Etzolix's attack as reason enough to press forward with his own. He and the clones began to circle Cool as they shuffled around him in a line while he was assailed by spikes. Five clones rushed forward while he was preoccupied with spikes, and Alexander was ready to make this end with a bang.

He took notice of Etzolix's attacks. They weren't necessarily lethal. He doubted that was on accident, and for whatever reason Etzolix seemed to insist on sparing this feces-flinging-fool, though only sparing his life. "Consequences," the lizard mention. "Consequences, Consequences, Consequences," Alexander repeated. Alexander raised his hand. "Felonix! So glad you could join us," Alexander put his voice into Felonix's head to as to avoid exposing his exact position to Cool.

As his clones circled around Cool they chanted, "Pay the penalty! Pay the penalty!" As the five clones drew near to cool they would all explode in a violent burst of energy, and Alexander would laugh as he and his clones continued circling. Their positioning would enable Cool to survive.... barely. He raised his hand to signal to Felonix after the explosion. One of the clones, the one behind Cool shouted to Felonix. "Consider this your initiation, Felonix," he stated. "We're bringing this fool to his knees!"

Detonate (-20 MP x 5)
0 MP Remaining
Mania: 24

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon blinked and more happened that one usually can comprehend. However, as Etzolix walked towards Cool so did Solomon, but the wrong Solomon. A new Solomon. A second Solomon. "You guys take your shit seriously." He stated coolly, possibly not even aware of the pun he made. Directly after the high energy explosion, the clone would shove a palm in the face of Cool, and fire off a blast of dark energy directly into said face. Making sure to follow any attempts to dodge all other attacks would have lead straight into said situation. "Consequences."

The real Solomon would take a seat on the arm rest of the throne. With his falsity there was no reason to get close. It could only end up being a detriment to himself and his well being to get in the way of such high powered attacks. His Falsity would allow him close quarters attacks without the possibility of damage.

75-5-10=60 MP

(Falsity)(Dark Cannon)

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

Cool would simply sigh as the spikes popped up from various places he would make no effort the spikes now. Two would go straight through the shoulders of both arms where as another would stab through his side. One would hit his right toe and these would each hold him in place. Not even expressing the slightest bit of pain however he would simply stand there in place as Alexander's clones came around him and shuffled. "That is true Etzolix... However at the same time, are you one to speak in the first place? What I did here was something I shouldn't have. Yet at the same time you speak to me about these actions being false when you have done similar ones multiple times. Remember shitting on Azmot's doorstep? That isn't even mentioning what you did to my throne with Yukina in the days of the Keywork. The last one is arguably justified but last I checked Azmot had done nothing to you unless I lack knowledge of such." The warrior would speak.

The clones now shuffling around him they would explode as conveniently enough for Etzolix the rock spikes weren't harmed. There was no doubt this would have been a devastating attack should he have been under normal conditions right now, however it was much less so now. As the skin was revealed through deep wounds that blood seeped out of, the warrior would find that nothing in itself had been mutilated but there were still those wounds in various places that exposed his flesh. These healed immediately however as the process had nothing to prevent it from doing so and as such simply left him feeling no damage or pain. "You aren't hurting me Alexander, you're just wasting your energy. I don't feel pain and the damages being done are simply being healed. You're wasting your time in helping Etzolix when he doesn't need it and you aren't doing anything to help him in the first place. I won't ask you to stop though... Go ahead and waste your time."

Now as Solomon would approach the warrior he would notice the palm flying at his face and would simply stand there as the blast hit him. While this would have certainly hurt under different cases under this one considering he felt no pain it didn't do much and any signs of it having harmed him would heal. "Anyways, what occurs after this form is more than punishment enough. That is unless I simply pass out after it which would make things easier for you guys in the first place." Cool would say emotionlessly. He didn't directly inform them of the drawbacks of the form, excluding the part about passing out, but he wasn't lying about the effects either. At the same time however he doubted that they'd stop and didn't care enough to try making any further attempts at trying to persuade them, at least for the time being.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
This isn't very cool of you guys. This is my guy, I kill him when I want. So back up. Azmot had been watching from a distance for a time, mostly unseen, but now entered into view. He activated his earthbending abilities, using a fit of almost rage to release Cool from any bindings that he may have impaled into his person while then stepping close to him. He came in between those who would harm the King and the Soldier by doing so. He spoke to Cool momentarily.

I knew the King before you - the true King. He was my friend. And you will never replace him. Understand that as you leave with your breath today. This is for me and him, NOT for you. It's for him because I don't want his world fatherless and abandoned. It's too me because I want to kill you. But not like this. We are not animals. We will end this like men. Now leave.

Azmot barked at Cool. Should anyone hinder his escape, there would be hell to pay. For all of them.

[-50 MP, 80 MP left.]

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Felonix nodded in BlueMan's direction. A burst of spikes, a flash of light, and a ball of darkness led up to Felonix's attack, who was rushing behind the ball of darkness aimed at the man. He was mid-swing and mid-yell as the ball of darkness hit, about to attack with his sword when another being came into view. The man came into range of Felonix's sword, much to heavy to simply stop, and Felonix directed the blow into the concrete of the floor next to him, not knowing whether the man was friend or foe.

Felonix slowly lifted the sword out of the small crack it had created in the concrete and stepped back, listening to the man who spoke of kings of the past, intrigued as he talked.

This 'ruler' he speaks of.. is that the blue-haired man who denied me my arm.. perhaps he could tell me about him another time.. Felonix pondered as he stepped away, standing now by the man who sat on the edge of the throne.

Clearly he must not be ally or he wouldn't defend the man.. but he could not be foe, he's attacked no one..

Felonix decided to wait for a response, not wanting to disrespect the reptilian ruler of this world and his decision in pursuing battle or not.

Last edited by Felonix on November 6th 2013, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You will not interject in matters that do not concern you." He said to Azmot, "You have no power in this realm. Your domain is Space Paranoids, not Oblivion." He continued. "He wasn't going to die. He has a destiny to meet, however, he needs to learn that having power to back up your actions is the only way to succeed in the universe. He also has to realize when to look for trouble, and when not to. I can continue with my shenanigans because I have the power to escape. You need to learn to deal with the consequences of your actions, as I'm prepared to deal with mine." He explained, shifting the conversation, in the midst of it, from Azmot to Cool.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander gritted his teeth and glared at the newcomer who had freed Cool Star from his binds. "Fucking dunce!" He thrust Clarent into the ground. He was no fool. His magic was drained. He still stood a chance against Cool Star, but not against the both of these two combined. He looked around at Felonix, Solomon, and Etzolix before turning his head back to Azmot and Cool.

"If you stand against us, then you are against us," Alexander growled. "If you aid our enemy, my prey, then you are not my ally. You are not our ally. You go against my master's wishes." It was odd that Alexander had come to regard Etzolix as a master. He was highly independent, but like a child or a puppy making contact with a person first, Alexander had imprinted on the serpent. To that point, he defended him a little zealously. "If my master wishes it, then you will move and let him practice his teachings, boy."

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Etzolix, he has been taught. Being 'saved' by his greatest enemy has proven his lack of ability and necessity to become stronger, has it not? Let him leave before his only saving grace backfires - he's already warned you about that. Azmot said, enduring Etzolix's depredations. And yes, you do have the power to escape, but you shouldn't result to this. You're better than this. Azmot turned to Alex, who now was ranting or whatnot.

As Etzolix just said, I'm not aiding him. He wasn't going to die, anyway. And I have every intention to join your werewolf club - Nexus has told me a little about it. But this is my prerequisite, to be heard by all Hunters. Azmot roared in response.

Cool Star is not harmed. Cool Star is not looked at. Cool Star isn't touched, except by me. He looked at each of these "Hunters", semi-amused that Alex had taken the handle that his guise, Sid, had been using for awhile. "The Hunter".

Some errata text, Alexander. He leaves here now.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon did not intercept, this was not his battle of words. He fought a target that was designated by an ally fighting, an old habit that had saved his life many times before. His clone stood beside Alexander and listened to all parties speaking before he allowed himself to interject. "I say Cool should stay and stand for his crime. The child did not attempt to run once assaulted but instead turned back and stayed, goading us and saying words that would only lead to more attacks upon his person despite how apparently futile." His clone took this turn to speak and motioned towards Alexander and Cool.

"The boy had made a move and we retaliated. Then he made another move and we retaliated. He chose to stay and not try and leave." Solomon honestly cared not of the fate of Cool Star, but he did feel like adding in his two cents.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander looked over too Azmot. His frown started to shift into a slight grin. "You want to join us," he said with a hiss in his voice. "Alright then. If you wish Cool Star to be your prey... if Etzolix has no objection, then neither do I. However," he would add, waving his hand up. "There must be more punishment. Obviously he has not felt the pain we have inflicted on him, and obviously he doesn't care. I want him to stay until that power of his terminates. I want to see what happens." He looked intently at Cool.

"I want to know the cost of his rebellion, here. I want to see it with my eyes. He stays until his power goes. And then, you can take him back his world, throw him in a dumpster-- I don't care. Right now," Alexander motioned to his group, "he is ours. He attacked us, and entered this room with hostile intention. If he agrees to stop fighting, and let me see the end result of his desperate struggle...?" Alexander grinned.

"I could see him leaving this place alive."

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

As things continued to speed by the warrior would now be greeted by Azmot strangely enough who now stood in the way of his attackers. Due to the spikes being broken nothing now stood in the way of the wounds healing as they now healed themselves and he stood there, watching the scene play out without any words to add to it. He didn't have any that needed to be added to it and as such had nothing to add. "Your form of punishment isn't going to do much in case you haven't realized. You cut off one limb, it's replaced. You try to inflict pain on me, I feel no such thing. It'd be wiser to go with Azmot or Alexander's approach at handling things." Cool would speak to Solomon and partially to Etzolix as he fell back into silence, no more thoughts to offer for the time being.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"You don't know my form of punishment. It's metaphoric, not physical." He said, waiting to see if Cool would accept. If he would, he would apply the punishment and let him leave before his form ended.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Well, I've nothing to say.

Felonix leaned on the edge of the throne, putting his sword at his side as he took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He took a drag, before turning to one of Alexander's clones that was standing next to him.

So... read any good books lately champ? He spoke sarcastically, not having anything better to do in the conversation. He had come for a meeting, which should have been a fight, but he had no prior issues with anyone on the battlefield, not even this "Cool Star" that the Blueman had mentioned. He continued smoking, waiting for something to happen.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon glanced over at Felonix and spyed his smoke, reminding him of the days when he would smoke all the time... back before the darkness. Still, not the focus, just a thought that came into his head. He turned back and his clone spoke again, "Just wait. Let the form fall away, then we will talk further of what to do. I'd rather punish a man in his true form than a man who uses magic to hide his pain and wounds." Solomon would just stare down Cool, more curious to see what would happen now that Alex brought up that point.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top