Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander
"Etzolix" a voice called out. Alexander's footfalls pounded the floors of Castle Oblivion as he entered with his hood up, his group in wait behind him. Docked at this world, their newest vessel-- a pirate ship stolen from Neverland.

Before Alexander proceeded to Atlantica he had stopped into Castle Oblivion to see Etzolix. He sent his voice through the halls, whispering for the serpent. "Etzolix," the voices whispered into the wind, the echoes bounding back to his ears and wrapping around his throat like a scarf, constricting his own breathing. Once more, that hideous grin cut itself from underneath the hood. His sword drug along the ground, scratching the reflective and sterile floor but doing so soundlessly, and eventually even Alexander's heavy footsteps faded into nothing but vibration without noise. Alexander had began to hum, while the wind still spoke out.

"Etzolix, I have returned." Not that the serpent would care much-- he was a bit neglectful in that respect. He traveled up the stairs of Castle Oblivion towards Etzolix's throne room, and with his cocky attitude never fading crossed his arms. "I've also a new vessel in tow. A Neverland Pirate ship, stolen straight from under the leadership's nose. Two loose ends left, but I'm certain they're more frayed than anything else." He shrugged and laughed.

"In our last meeting, you failed to divulge a more detailed description of this 'Oriel' to me. I would require such before our vessel departs to Atlantica. Any information about that world as well would be of help." Some changes had been occurring in Alexander's mind that he hadn't noticed. The insanity he had in the field was feigned now more than it was true. His intelligence was, for truth and for all, resurfacing.

Back to top Go down

Artless Artist
Lee decided against going with BlueMan, staying on the ship while looking at the castle. he vaguely remembered coming here, but when he did, there wasn't a leader. to his knowledge, anyway. he sighed, slumping down on the decks while thinking to himself.

Back to top Go down

Akari
The True Alexis had decided against going with Alexander, rather deciding to stay hidden in a shadowy part of the Deck of the Ship, looking around for the Nobody that had modeled a disguise after herself, and the minute she saw her, a portal opened and she disappeared, a smile on her face as Aria stepped onto the ship....

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The serpent's tongue entered his mouth as quickly as it exited. The sounds in the air were a new form of Alexander's magic. Interesting. It seemed that he was developing his own style; a style completely different to his former self. As the water shift through, it helped circulate the air. This let Etzolix smell greater distances due to the way it was built, his tongue letting him know of Alexander's approximate position as he grew closer to the throne room.

How unfortunate, he had been cooped up here for a bit due to having to act as a guide, albeit neglectful, to Alexander. He, truthfully, was a bit busy with his own mechanisms and focused on redeveloping his style in this new universe. He needed to redevelop his techniques and evolve with the new rulings, and the new generation that played by a new meta. Odd.

He spoke of Oriel and the need for detail. "Huh, I assumed Psychosis would've informed you after he chimed in." He examined any of Alexander's potential company, "I suppose not." A small being appeared before him, a child similar to one that healed Alexander, and when on his head, his hands on the serpent's temples.

There would be an image projected of the blue haired female in Atlantica, with her mermaid tail, sais, and a glimpse of the angel tattoo on her back. "I hope that would suffice. In Atlantica, your body partially changes to that of a sea creature. I'm unsure of what else you'd need to know." He concluded, wondering what else was needed.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Excellent," Alexander replied. Alexander made a motion to turn away, then paused before it could be completed. "One other thing." He looked at Etzolix, almost glaring at him. "There was a man in the Land of Dragons. He was a bit of a prude. He was also exceptionally powerful, able to control the fire his rock-lizard spat like vomit."

Alexander crossed his arms. "I dislike admitting this. I was outmatched. The game was beyond called when he stepped in. I will need a method of surviving a next encounter. Something tells me he won't have as much 'mercy' next time."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Anymore details?" He asked, wondering who he was talking about. He hadn't encountered anyone with a giant reptile before, he would recall such a thing.

(Shit post but I haven't really been in the RP mood recently. Apologies.)

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"He looked a bit like an emo kid and condescended to his own allies. Almost like me, but a lot more prudish."

(Shit begets shits mufugga)

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix put his fingers between his brown and nose; his index and thumb applied pressure between his eyes as his middle finger rested lightly above his nostril. "Physical details." He replied, not needing the mannerisms so much as he needed to recognize the being. "And what was his relation to the situation? Was he acting as a hero of the people? Was he protecting someone you specifically injured? Perhaps a family member?" He asked, hopefully, receiving information that would be useful to him.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"He looked like... urgh. I can't describe him. I keep getting some nonsense word when I think of his face. Shi... something or other. Bah. He was trying to be heroic, I suppose. It wound up backfiring, and I won another's loyalty for being a bit more..." He searched for the word. "Understand, I think it is."

"Some guy fucked up my Ramen, and we had an altercation over it. He lost. Then things spiraled from there."

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon walked by the large pirate ship as he passed towards the castle, he barely even gave it a glance but he did find it rather odd. As he passed by the ship he placed on his Deaths head Helm and cracked his neck, the shadows on the ground behind him followed. Strips and tendrils tracing along the ground behind him, chasing his own shadow. Reaching out but never quite touching it. Solomon quickly reached the doors of the castle to find them open, stepping in he began to make his way to the throne room. As he stepped through the door the shadowy tendrils of his cloak covered him and created a hood masking his identity further. He made no attempt to quiet his movements. Footsteps could be heard.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Shi?" He asked, rhetorically. Now that he thought about it he did use fire, he was a condescending due to his former insecurity and, perhaps current, arrogance. "Was the leader of the world by any chance? The real leader?" He asked, wondering if he had come into contact with Valerie first before he popped in. It's what happened the last time he was at Land of Dragons with Yukina and Cool Star so it was likely to have happened again.

With a flick of the tongue the serpent tasted the scent of another. "It seems we have company, as well." He said, looking towards the throne room, letting Alexander know not to leave his back open. His scent was familiar...yet different.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Yeah. Some girl named Aria was his puppet. Poor girl," a wide grin spread across his face. "She didn't even know that she was being used. At least, she was desperate enough to cling to her former lover's home that she willingly believed she was the one really in charge."

Alexander adjusted himself, and underneath his coat his chains shifted on his back. Clarent stayed dangling on the ground, and as Etzolix noticed the visitor Alexander made the man's footsteps silent. "I'll deal with it in a minute," he continued. "If he intends to fight us here, then there is a whole different matter to great him."

He leaned over to his sword, putting his weight upon it and driving it into the stone somewhat. "But yes, he seemed to be the girl's boss. Very arrogant guy. Prudish. I feel like his father never hugged him. Or maybe, a father figure hugged him too tightly?" Alexander shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon soon reached the throne room, open door. His footsteps fell silent but in a castle such as this nothing is surprising. His tendrils entered before he did, and as he stepped in the shadows fell away from his face. His skull mask stared at the pair and Solomon cracked his neck a second time, "Did I interrupt? Do not let me keep you." He spoke, his voice slightly altered from being behind the mask. He watched Etzolix, barely recalling the man. However it was of no bother as he barely knew him. Alexander was one he had previously met but was of no consequence then.

Last edited by Solomon Black on October 29th 2013, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Shirou Velox is the man you encountered. His main world is The World That Never Was and he has a couple beneath his empire. I'm unsure of how many aside Land of Dragons." He said, before Alexander turned. He would wait to see the man's reaction to Solomon's entry, wondering how he intended to handle the situation. His ebony sclera examined his magical traits, elements, and the like in order to get a new file on his this warrior. He was apparently a heartless now.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander turned on his heel to face the man who had just entered, a new name dripping from his tongue. He decided to stride forward, casting out all noise aside from his voice in the room. "Shirou Velox," he announced to the stranger, "upsets me. I do not like he is stronger than I. And yet, there is not a damn thing I can do about it." He walked over to man who bore his tendrils, glaring at him from under the darkness of the hood.

"Frustrating. Yet, I have to admit its also titillating. I want to burn down everything he ever loved to make it right. I want to have some king of grand balancer. I want the World that Never Was to become the World that Could Not Be." Alexander cracked his own neck, stopping just short of the man.

"But now, I have another question: you have visited my home wearing a mask. This is something a burglar might do. My question then, is 'what is your intention'?" Sound would be allowed to return to the area so that the man could speak.

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
"Sightseeing." Solomon said with perfect calmness. His eyes met perfectly with Alexanders, though Alexander could not know for sure it was something a man could feel. He raised his hand so that the tendrils of dark shadows tattoo'd on his hands that rose from his fingertips and underneath his cloak. "They told me to visit a place of Oblivion. Once I found it, I flew through space to come here only to find a strange sight. A pirate ship that sorely did not belong. A castle that was only a memory to me and a name. Shirou." Everything was familiar, nothing was real anymore. Etzolix was a memory of old Solomon. Shirou and ally of old Solomon. He was not Old Solomon.

"If the mask bothers you I can remove it. However I do enjoy a certain amount of discretion." Solomon's voice was like Ice. Cold and without Feeling.

Last edited by Solomon Black on October 31st 2013, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Solomon," He began, his apathetic tone as familiar as ever. "There aren't many sights to see." He stated, his eyes moving across, from wall to wall, wondering what his true intent was. The implication was obvious, "Why are you here?" He finally asked, the moments of silence interrupted by his curiosity. The serpent had chosen the world due to a lack of activity within it. Why did people find interest in worlds once he became an active participant in it?

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"The serpent has a point," Alexander hissed. "This world is calm, empty, and sterile. There are few hearts to devour and other than us and the... children," Alexander motioned to the strange, infant-like creatures of white hue on the floors of the castle, "nobody resides in this castle. Have you came for the pirate-ship? I'd imagine not."

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon shook his head, "I have no interest in that ship of yours, though it did remind me of a world that passed." He put his hand down and sighed, "I have been simply travelling from world to world, chasing old memories and listening to voices in my head. One speaks to me of darkness and death, the other, light and life. They mentioned this castle her so I came to see what was here. Simple." He motioned to Etzolix, "I also guessed I might see an old friendly face."

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

He had come.

Each step he took echoed through the halls of Oblivion as a figure cloaked in a black organization cloak walked through the halls of the castle. Wearing black gloves that curled up into a fist he slowly continued forwards towards the throne room; where people were striking up a conversation. He didn't know what it was about as he arrived early however he knew his purpose for coming here. It's now or never. The single thought would echo through his mind like the footsteps he had taken as he slowly uncurled his fingers and threw what he had in them furiously.

It was shit.

Wet and mushy it would fly at Etzolix and his throne however at the same time would accidentally threaten to strike the others if they got in the way. He stuck his hands in his pocket as he now flung more and more, smearing the walls of Castle Oblivion in it as his wrath knew no boundaries. By the time he was done the walls had it smeared across it and the throne was covered in it as well; some of it hopefully reaching Etzolix. Then he turn around and ran giggling like a school girl to himself. At that moment only a single question remained... Was his vengeance for his throne really worth ruining the seriousness of this topic?

It was.

~Topic Exit~

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The putrid scent was enough to give away Cool's location from a, figurative, mile away. He walked closer to the door as the smell neared. He was uncaring for Solomon now, recognizing that this was Cool's scent as well as the scent of literal fecal matter. As Cool entered the doorway, the serpent initiated his elemental manipulation abilities. He was hostile. Hostility was directly forbidden in this world.

The door would close behind Cool, and as he threw shit a spike from the ground would come and attempt to pierce Cool's chest. He would be midswing as this would happen, and the shit wouldn't make contact due to the the wind manipulation pushing it away as it neared him.

- 10 MP Terraform
- 10 MP Heaven's Breath
280 MP left.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander would react to Etzolix's sudden hostility to the man behind Solomon, breaking right and moving around as he summoned clones behind Cool. The wall of bodies would bounce Cool away from the exit should he try to leave. If he destroyed a single clone Alexander would detonate them, and the explosions would prove to be violently crippling.

With this in place Alexander rushed forward with his sword on display, arm raised to defend his front. He had the intention to slash the boy's legs in order to slow him, the chain extending out as the sword flew from his reach in an arc.

The BlueMan Shuffle (-20 MP)
120 MP remaining
Mania: 2

Last edited by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solomon Black
Solomon turned around and faced Cool, his face calm and adding to the assault Solomon spoke a word as the spike emerged. Sending images of fear into Cool's head.

"Boo."

Then Solomon would wait for a follow up, as to not mess up any other attacks the two had in mind. He would however, back up a lot.

90-15=75 MP

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

Things had gotten serious now as the warrior noticed Chernabog appear (A result of Boo.) all around him and now leaped away quickly in fear of the beast, unintentionally avoiding the spike in reality as he now looked all around him. Casting fear aside however as a warrior would he prepared to fight but before he could even summon his weapons it faded as reality shot back. Looking he now noticed the spike... Thank God he hadn't been hit by that. Assuming it was cast by Etzolix and dismissing Chernabog as a result of an illusion spell he would now prepare to confront the people of this room however would now something on the spike... Oddly enough it looked like a hand. His gaze shifting downwards for a moment he would know realize something.

His left hand was gone.

As blood gushed out of the stub that once held a hand he let out a cry of agony as Desparatus Nixor was now entered, the warrior being unable to stop it. His hair changed to blue and he grew in size as he tossed off his cloak considering it could no longer fit him with the height gain. His left hand being replaced with a functioning left one made of pure light he would now rush around the spike with his hand on it as he came straight towards Etzolix. While he hoped to reason with him he still needed to act on this and might need to get closer anyways for reasonable distance. However as he did his friend, or former friend, Alexander acted on the moment and came forwards. As he charged forwards with the intent to strike Cool would extend his clawed Dis-Sentient arm as he tossed off the glove with the hand of light; revealing it as he wrapped the claws around Alexander's neck when the distance was right. It would be impossible for Alexander to avoid this grasp due to the distance now. While his slash carried through and penetrated the skin a bit it didn't seem to be intended to be serious. Normally this would slow him down a bit however the skin simply healed itself as a result of the form. Raising Alexander up a few feet above the ground with the hand he would in one swift strike send Fate's Soul at his legs hoping to cut them off in this state of apathy. It wouldn't be fatal; Alexander could get medical attention. And if he was in danger the warrior would put his life on the line in order to direct them to helping him.

Should this be successful or should it not the warrior would gently drop him on the ground below and leap out of range in case he should still be able to attack. "I meant no harm. It was just a joke and I had no indication of doing any actual harm to the denizens of this castle nor yourself. I wouldn't attack a castle with shit when I have more weapons. I plead for peace and do not wish to fight anyone nor invoke any chaos." He would speak in a calm and emotionless tone with his voice loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. If his attacks on Alexander were also successful he would decide to add a comment about him. "Whether or not you heed my cries at least heed this one... Help Alexander. I didn't intend to kill him with that strike and would have aimed for a vital area if I did. He is, or at the very least was, my friend. However he might bleed out without proper medical attention and I beg you to give it to him."

This event had taken a turn for the worse.

[-135 MP, 15 Remaining.]

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Alexander
As Cool rushed forward Alexander exploded in a brilliant flash of light and deafening noise-- the warrior would have no time to react and would be rendered blind and deaf for but a single moment, and his balance would be utterly shot. Alexander's sword connected as it was meant to, and from his already extended hand he expelled more magic towards Cool's leg, and his sword in an effort to cut deep. With the warrior blind, deaf, and off balance Alexander could press the assault, and even after the effects wore of (one post after the effect hit) Cool would be plagued by hallucinations and strange noises.

This would leave the warrior practically defenseless, and allow Alexander time to do what he willed. With his knockback magic likely successful leaving Cool repelled, Alexander applied his Silat training and rushed to deliver a brutal combo of physical strikes to the boy's torso using his metallic arm, his chain, and his bare fist with a final attack meant to strike him in the jaw using Alexander's metallic arm. Alexander's clones moved into position. After the blow, Alexander would retreat into their mass and hide amongst them. When Cool regained his site, he couldn't tell which was which.

BlueMan's Flashbang (-10 MP)
BlueMan's Push (-10 MP)
100 MP remaning
Mania: 6

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top