roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
Finishing the last of her noodles Mika would nod at Aria. "I am to. So, what do you want to do next? Or should we just call it a night?"

Have you ever been in love Guest? I have... It's a wonderful feeling.

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Mika asked her if they should Call it a night Aria shook her head. Nah, It's fun hanging out with you, and I really don't want to go back home too soon, it's really freezing there today. You know anything else here we could do? she asked Mika with a smile.

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
"I suppose I could think up something else if you don't have any ideas." Mika would say as she brainstormed over what they could do next.

Back to top Go down

Akari
As mika clearly was trying to figure out something for them to do Aria smiled and grew a black rose out of nowhere. We could just go for a walk she suggested to her friend, just barely repressing the urge to kiss her by biting her lower lip, an old habit she didnt even realize shed taken up again...

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
"Sure." Mika would nod towards Aria with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Mika nodded Aria smiled and grabbedher friends hand and started walking away from the resturaunt. I really hope this plan works... she thought as she changed the black rose into a white one and handed it to Mika with a smile as they walked...

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
Her face blushed slightly when Aria grabbed her hand and began to blush more intensely as the rose was now handed to her, accepting it none the less however and letting Aria keep the grip on her hand to be polite as they continued to walk.

Back to top Go down

Akari
Aria would keep leading for a few minutes before they ended up in an alley. It's now or never... she thought as she looked at Mika. H..hey mika, Ive got something I want to tell you... she said with slight blush, which stood out on her pale skin...

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
Turning her head to Aria she would nod. "What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Mika asked her what she had to tell her aria leaned forward and gently kissed her. I think Im falling for you mika... she whispered as she looked into her eyes, hoping she wouldn't be pushed away...

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
Before she could stop her Aria and Mika's lips locked as a warm feeling surged through the girl, her eyes wide open in shock of what was happening. Trying to pull herself away she found that she couldn't, not due to a grip by Aria but rather because her legs simply wouldn't budge... Her eyes began to close slightly now as a blush spread across her face and she embraced it fully for a few seconds before regaining control as she yanked her head back away from Aria. Her heart was beating quickly for some reason and her blush only grew as now she noticed the eyes on them from the nearby bystanders, a sea of onlookers all looking at the two.

"I-I..."

She found herself unable to speak now as she shot backwards and began to break out into a full out run without looking back. However before she could even in the slightest make any distance Mika ran face first into something cold and hard as the sound of the collision reached her ears. A quick surge of pain flowed through her but didn't last long now as the world faded to black around her, the last thing her eyes seeing being the twisted smile of a figure she couldn't make out before she slipped into unconsciousness...

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Aser

"The fun's only just begun..."

"Heh, did you see that? She just ran right into it. Pretty funny if you ask me."

The voice of the man who had struck her would now ring out, a blue-haired man with a crooked smile saying these words as he tossed the metal pipe he had in his hand to the ground below. Merely strolling up to the unconscious Mika he would grab her by the waist and without care toss her over his shoulder as he yawned, looking at Aria. "Yo, I'm taking your bitch. Hope you don't mind... Actually never mind, I forgot I don't really give a fuck." Aser would speak as he waved and let his bone-like wings burst from his back as he now flew off into the distance. At the speed he was going it would allow the girl to follow him, a girl he recognized as the empress of the Land of Dragons, but at the same time it would keep a reasonable distance between them so she couldn't try anything. Aside from this he could always speed up if he underestimated her a tad bit, though whatever the case it didn't matter so long as he got where he intended and his plan worked out in the end...

[-50 MP, 110 Remaining.]

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Mika ran Arias heart broke, she had put her feelings on the line, and had scared her friend...but when she saw someone hit Mika with a metal Pipe she lost it, both of her preferred Swords-Fractured Soul and Weight of The Worlds-Flashed into her hands in a burst of nothingness, and as the man took to the sky she dashed after him, running as fast as her legs would carry her, which would put her a few feet behind him...YOU BASTARD! GET BACK HERE! she screamed as she chased him...

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Aser

"I don't really think that's in my best interests but I appreciate the offer madam." Aser would speak to Aria with a midair bow as he proceeded to dive down gaining quick speed that allowed him to speed ahead of her. Now having a reasonable distance he would land and open the door to an otherwise old abandoned shack as he hummed a rather cheerful tune, tossing the girl on a wooden rocking chair as he grabbed some ropes and tied her up. Putting some duct tape over her mouth he would proceed to slap her awake as the girl's eyes slowly opened and looked up at him, the girl trying to speak but now noticing the tape that prevented her from doing so. Noticing the room around her and the look in the man's eyes she would now begin to thrash around as she let out muffled shrieks of terror... It was at this moment Aser decided to greet the young Mika in the most appropriate way possible befitting this situation.

"Hi."

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Akari
When he poured on some speed Aria started changing, activating her fractured return form to increase all of her strengths and even empowering her weaknesses! and as such she kicked down the door the minute Aser said Hi To mika. Come on then you son of a bitch,
nobody takes my friends and gets away with it!
she said as she pointed one of her fractured Edges at him....

(110-100=10 Mp left)

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
As Aria now emerged Mika would feel relief come over, her heroine had arrived... She was going to be safe, she believed in her friend's strength. None the less however she still didn't like being in this position and wasn't just planning on waiting around if there was a chance to get out. As Aser turned around and opened her mouth to speak the girl would kick him in the leg now as she continued to thrash around in desperate hopes of escaping her bindings as Aser now turned to face her.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Aser

As the brat kicked his leg rather rudely Aser would turn around and look at her with the same smile on his face that only grew. "Wow, that's just rude. I invite you into my humble abode I seized for the evening and you interrupt me in the middle of speaking... Jeez, have some damn manners." He would say to her as he grabbed a pair of scissors off a table and stabbed her in the shoulder followed by a high pitched muffled cry of pain that came out of Mika's mouth. Ripping the duct tape off her mouth he would smile and run his tongue down her cheek as his cold fingers grasped her neck.

"Scream for me baby."

She didn't scream.

"Are you deaf? I said to scream."

"F-Fuck you..."

Now yanking the scissors out of the wound he would lodge them in it once more as he now opened them and began to clip away at the flesh a bit until she finally couldn't take it, Mika letting out a cry of agony as he twisted the scissors before spinning around and behind the chair. Grabbing a party hat off a table he put one on Mika's head and his own as he now twiddled his fingers before grabbing some more duct tape which he proceeded to put over the brat's mouth. Then smiling at Aria Aser would resume his previous action. "Sorry about that, your girlfriend's kind of a bitch and seems to enjoy interrupting the host of the evening" He would speak and deliver a sharp slap to the back of Mika's head as she once more yelped with pain.

"Anyways, I'm pretty sure I just took your friend. All that's left now is getting away with it... And I think I can do that as well. After all, a man named Onyx taught me everything I need to know for this very special mission he assigned to me."

Another step had been taken, he had dropped the name Onyx. Hopefully this would fool the girl into thinking he was actually allied with him and that he was responsible for this... After all, that was his real mission here. He was gonna turn the worlds against his target and when he saw one of the rulers he couldn't help but simply seize the moment. He had no doubts she wouldn't believe him either considering Onyx's last business had left several people dead.

In a way it was kind of funny as well. If Onyx hadn't killed those people, Aser wouldn't have brought here and the kidnapping wouldn't have been orchestrated. In that way it was funny, for he actually did start the events here. Regardless this wasn't the time to get lost in thought but rather the time to focus on the present. So Aser would wipe these thoughts from his mind and move back onto the plan as he looked at Aria all while smiling, his arm now resting on Mika's shoulder as he twisted the scissors around in the wound a bit more, causing the girl to wince in pain.

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Akari
As aser grabbed the scissors Aria held her blades to his throat. Touch her and die, in this form I have enough power to sever your spine, just try me you son of a bitch. she said in a voie filled with rage.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Aser

As Aria held the blades to his neck Aser would look at her with a smile, stopping as the scissors made no effort to stab her. He stayed in this position for the time being, not an ounce of fear in his eyes and it not likely being clear as to why he had stopped. "You shouldn't be so mean to strangers." He would speak as he twirled the scissors around, making no effort to stab Mika with them for now... After all, he felt a bit like humoring her request.

"Even if you do kill me you won't kill him. He will succeed. He will survive. Through him peace will finally be achieved and he shall save us all."

Adding a slight accent to his tone he would now drop the scissors on the table and look at Aria with a serious glare, one that was quite fake. "Do you know who I speak of child? He who frees us from our bindings and lets us soar free once more, he who is salvation for both innocent and guilty... Do you know who I'm talking about?"

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Akari
No, I don't. And honestly I dont give a fuck. Now you can either let her go, or I can kill you right here and take her from you, she told Aser, her voice little more than a growl, the intent to kill coming off of her in waves.

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Aser

Aser would flat out yawn at her threat and scratch the right side of his face as though it was no big deal, not expressing the slightest bit of fear or care towards her threat. "I'll tell you anyways. His name is Onyx, I do this in his name." He would speak to her with his face turning serious once more. Now that he had dropped the man's name he could get on with business and hope things would work out as planned, the events here having taken their course. At the same time however he still wanted to stab Mika just for shits and giggles, so he decided to play this out just a tiny bit longer.  

"Anyways, I feel like I should tell you something... You're not as in control of the situation as you think. You see, even if you are able to kill me you won't be able to stop me from killing both you and the girl in the process. I have bombs set all around this area all registered to my voice and a single word. If I say that word, everyone in this room dies and we all get blown sky high."

That was a bluff sadly, otherwise he would have detonated this place already for the sake of pretty explosions.

"All I have to do is say that word and we die. You try anything, we die. However I'm a reasonable person and feel like we can come to a compromise... If you let me stab her, just once, I'll let you carry her out of here alive so you can keep on living your horrible and miserable lives. Should you refuse or try to kill me I'll just say the word and we can get the happy ending where we all die. It's a hard decision to make however so take all the time you need."

"And by all the time you need I meant thirty seconds. Aser would finish as he now began counting down rather cheerfully as the serious look on his face faded and was instead replaced with a rather carefree one as he stood there awaiting Aria's choice

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Akari
When he tried to get her to fall for a lie she smirked. I dont believe you, you seem like the kind of person that would detonate an explosive just see the explosion. Now, I could just punch you in the throat and knock you out, or you can just leave and I wont hurt you at all, but if you refuse to take either option then you can say goodbye to this world. You have ten seconds to make your choice. she said as she started her own countdown...

Back to top Go down

Hikari
Aser

Aser was getting bored of this pretty fast and decided to get things over as he looked at Aria, the girl counting down. Simply snapping his fingers he would summon Jack Frost behind her who would grab her arms and restrain her, knowing to do so via telepathic orders, as he then proceeded to stab her in the shoulder with scissors before yanking it out. He then grabbed a salt shaker off the table and sprinkled a bit of it in the wound before tossing it to the ground as he now took flight with his Dis-Sentient wings, summoning Silencer into hand and slicing a hole in the wall to fly through as he escaped off into the distance. Jack would then disappear, dismissed to carry on with his regular life.

[-110 MP, 0 Remaining.]
~Topic Exit~

Resident Asshole

Back to top Go down

Mika Kiyoshi
Mika sat there simply shocked at what was going on, unsure of how to respond the situation as she remained bound and watched. Aria had for certain rescued her, if she wasn't here the girl would be dead right now.. None the less however the pain wasn't over as a quick surge shot through her and she let out a cry of agony before wincing at the salt put onto the wound as he left. Fighting the pain however and doing her best to ignore it she would await her friend to free her from her bindings now as her mind remained blank, still trying to process what exactly had happened.

Back to top Go down

Akari
When Aser stabbed Mika Aria didn't even flinch, she wasnt going to give him the satisfaction. In fact this whole situation didnt bother her, her friend was safe, that was all that mattered to her. She walked over to mika and gently pulled off the tape before cutting the ropes in half, freeing her. Are you okay Mika? she asked her friend, genuine worry and care showing on her face...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top