Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander
"Ah, what the hell." Alexander shrugged and held up his armored hand. "Go for it."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"No, you masochistic fuck." He said, changing his fist into a snap of the fingers. He would let Alexander run off and attack the world now, or whatever it was he was going to do.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Hey, fuck you too." Alexander crossed his arms. "There has to be something. A pill. A spell. An anything, really. For somebody who wanted to waste effort saving me from... wherever, you sure seem alright with sending me out to meet the world unprepared."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Me snapping my fingers fixed it. Now go, run off, now."

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander raised an eyebrow. "I don't believe you. That seems too easy."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I'm really strong. Go ahead, try something." He said, telling him to do something, anything. It doesn't matter if it was approved or not prior to this thread...he could just DO IT.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander raised his sword into the air, and focused. He was focusing on something familiar. Something he liked. He felt a bubbling in his gut, and in his mind pictured a roaring fire. "I..."

His head started to hurt. What was this feeling? Was this it? Was this the magical feeling that he needed? His abdomen was cramping, and he began to strain.

"Give me something," he muttered. Nothing came, and he shouted, "GIVE ME ANYTHING!"

Alexander farted lightly, and sighed. "Well." he returned his gaze to Etzolix. "I'm really glad I didn't buy that bridge."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix went and punched him, softly, in the gut hopefully pushing a spell out. Had he punched too hard he would've ripped through his soft, baby, skin.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top