Mighty Shield // Eos
August 13th 2017, 7:54 pm
Chastelle

Dragonheart [Open]
August 12th 2017, 1:53 pm
Eos

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Etzolix
Uncanny laughter echoed. The sounds bounced off the white walls as faint figures of a similar shade ran throughout Oblivion. The children were awake, and frolicking away, as the serpent watched them throughout the world. It was only a castle and his eyes were potent. The obsidian, cylindrical, creatures oversaw their activities. Eventually, some children would dispute over a game, a toy, a crush and they would begin to fight. If the two could not properly separate them then they would merge, and the amalgam would continue to fight as the rest watched in awe.

Etzolix had grown accustomed to the tribal like interactions. Fountains were destroyed, redesigned, and rebuilt, but they never seemed to hold up against the battles amongst the clan. Some nights, or during periods of rest, the serpent would show the silver on his back and silence the creatures who took residence in his world. Normally, they were free to do what they wished but sometimes discipline was needed. As time progressed, he no longer needed to show his physical or magical affinities and his presence was enough to keep them in check.

The reptile sat upon the throne, avoiding his private room until all others were asleep. The children could follow and he'd rather not have his privacy raped with such annoyances. Not to mention he needed a place to always be located for those who lived with him; Yukina, Treixa, and now, recently, Alexander who had recently fought against Ansem. He was a mess upon return, but he would hopefully have recovered due to the medical techniques of the children. The serpent was curious as to the events that have transpired with him but assumed his memories would come back in due time. The universe was only filled with temporaries and a temporary loss of memory was no exception.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander did not very much enjoy knocking.

He barged into the reptile's throne room and strode forward as though he were the castle's rightful owner, his arrogant gait only interrupted when one of the strange 'children' crossed his path. The momentary interruption gave him cause to stop and he had decided that he would angrily thrust its sword down in front of it, causing it to coo.

"That white-haired ass-hat and his scaly fucking friend took my claim from me. I am not thrilled. Who are they?" Alexander was presumptuous; it wasn't certain that Etzolix would know their names, but who else to ask?

Not many others existed that give him any answers. While he had other questions, these were his first: who were these jerks that had climbed their way to the top of Alexander's shit list. "Talk. Tell me what you know if you know anything worth telling."

Alexander's voice was, despite his anger, rather even. It seemed off that he spoke so clearly and articulate, even with the occasional profanity peppered in for taste. He glared at the silver=haired person before him, defiantly.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I'm glad you made a swift recovery." Etzolix responded, glad to see that Alexander was already back on his feet. The child in his path would fade from existence. Had Etzolix not been there then the Guardian would have stepped in but it knew better than to fight in Etzolix's throne room.

"So, you remember it's your throne then?" He asked rhetorically, glad to see that there were some fragments of his memory still left, even if his personality was slightly shifted. It was as if he had all the emotions and scars from his old self but without the experiences to help him properly gauge what mattered to him and when what reaction was appropriate.

"I would need more details." He, finally, continued, knowing too many people that would fit that description. White hair and scaly friend? Was someone trying to make Etzolix clones or what? He was unsure. The details would be needed to properly judge said events. "Maybe you should say something worth telling? It'd make communication much easier."

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"My throne? You want details from me and yet you just spout the most random nonsense. Let me paint a picture for you: Svelt guy! Red Eyes! Bandages! White hair and a big black thing with a bad damn attitude that kicked me off my claim! Ring a few bells? I'll ring yours if it helps."

Impatience was a virtue.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix was disappointed. Apparently, it was a subconscious decision on his part. Being described the warrior his face turned even colder than his former apathetic appearance let on. Onyx? Was he now interfering with others as well? This was annoying. This issue would eventually have to be resolved but he was unsure by what means it would have to be resolved by. "If you're describing who I think you're described..." He began, one of the children coming towards him and resting on his shoulders.

It put his hands on his temples and then from its giant, goggle like, eyes, an image of Onyx was projected. Scenes from the Land of Dragons played, mainly focusing on the white haired youth from the serpent's perspective. "Is that him?" The reptile would ask.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander's eyes narrowed. His hyper, almost manic and frantic anger that rested behind a hurried yet even tone died and became something more sinister. His glare gave his eyes focus and his face narrowed. "Yes, that would be him."

Alexander shoved Clarent into the earth and started to carve it through, dragging it into the floor and cutting into it deeply. "That would be the jack-ass. When can I get a rematch? I want his head."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"If you face him now, you will die." He said, his ebony sclera piercing through Alexander's form. His magical energies were in disarray and he assumed it was from the battle. "Your battle with him, Onyx, left your magical matrix scattered, disproportioned. You can't even use magic right now." He explained, letting him know of the injury. "You're going to have to work through that block before confronting him, and even then you're much too weak. If my assumptions are correct, he is one of the most powerful beings in the universe." He explained, letting Alex know of the path before him and the struggles he faced.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Powerful?" Alexander scoffed. "That snow-white fuck was on the ropes before he summoned his fucking monster. He'd just burned most of his energy shooting some other dumb ass and several of my clones." Alexander crossed his arms, his chain pulling at the blade in the ground.

"And alright, so I can't use magic. How do we repair that?"

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"The creature would be an extension of his own power." He explained, letting him know, that to some degree, it was still Onyx's power that he was defeated with. "There are multiple ways to go about it. Meditation, training, combat and potentially other means such as herbs. It's all about re-calibration. "

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Then we start now," the man replied furiously. "I want him dead. He took my claim from me. Nobody steals from me and walks away unfazed. Not if I can make them bleed." The malice was practically dripping down the blade of his sword and seeping into the white floor.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Start which?" He asked, lazily. This version of Alexander was more annoying than the previous. He was self entitled and believed he could do whatever he wants. He reminded him of the slob he dealt with in Sohtrie only a bit more premature and slightly more respectable.

The serpent was coiled on his throne and, in a moment, he would be ready to rise in order to help him in whatever means he wished. Maybe fixing his matrix would allow him to change and revert back to his former self. At least as a hero he had potential. This incarnation was a pathetic shade of his former whole.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Training. If I can't use my magic yet, and if I am not well enough to do so, then I will use my other assets." He ripped the sword from the earth and pointed it at Etzolix. "This weapon is curious. It speaks into my mind and pries at my every temptation. Such a black weapon should be destroyed." He grinned.

"That is, if it were beyond my power to control it. Its whispers do nothing more than annoy me. Make me powerful in my physical aspects and my magic will return in due time, I suspect." His hand tightened around the grip of his sword. "Until that moment, make me a monster. I want to overwhelm foes with my physical strength. My magic can blossom later."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"And what do I get out of that?" The serpent asked, wondering why he felt entitled to such a power and a request to someone he knew not of. What could he offer? Being an ally wasn't important. Etzolix didn't need allies, no one would do anything in these worlds. They were too lazy, lethargic and complacent.

There was no gain for the serpent, and perhaps if Alexander were a hero he'd be more likely to incline. The piece he was prior was more valuable than what he was now. He didn't want a blank slate, he didn't to have to forge and watch over a being that couldn't properly watch itself.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Because I am empty," growled the man. "I have no memories, no idea what to do, and when I came too I found myself in your castle and in your care. You know something about me, even if you feel no urge to tell." He chuckled.

"And I have no urge to ask. Whatever I was before-- whoever I was? I've no reason to revisit a corpse, and neither do you. But I can guarantee you this much: whatever came before this," he motioned to himself, "was not nearly as dangerous. By helping me, you gain a warrior to help you with... whatever it is you intend to do."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I don't intent to do anything." He said, having given up on anything and every one of his schemes. If there were any threats in the universe, he would take care of them by himself. He expected nothing from those below and would let them walk their own paths. There was no point in forging anyone "If you want power, go work for it with someone who gives a damn." He said, finally fed up with Alexander. "Even if you're more powerful now, you're far less dangerous than your previous incarnation." He explained, hoping to offend the warrior to go do something with himself opposed to relying on an individual being above to help grant him power.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"Really? I'm less dangerous?" The man grinned. "Well, fuck you too." He strode up to Etzolix, mocking him. "Says the man, in the castle, in the chair, locked away from the rest of the worlds. You aren't cowering, no. Not scared. But you are a fang-less snake." He walked up to the man, strode up to him, and leaned into him to whisper.

"I don't know who I was before this," he hissed. "But I know that no matter who I was, no matter how weak or strong-- I know that I didn't fear you. You wanted something out of me, and that's why I'm still here." He leaned out from the pale-skinned. "Why else keep me alive when I've become utterly useless? It would have been kinder to kill me than heal me. Yet, you wasted the time. Now this show here. Big, bad Etzolix." He smiled from over his shoulder as turned away.

"Fed up with all of the little people, and just so bored with it all. Pathetic. Most people would get bored and burn it all down. You just stare at a glass kingdom from a hospital white throne. No wonder you're not even a player in this game."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"There's no reason to kill you. That's why you're alive." He explained, lazily once again, uncaring of the rant he had gone on. He was much too emotional, but that's what he wanted out of him. Perhaps this would drive him to do something, anything. "Why burn down my home? Why kill what I love?" He replied, letting him know that he was a completely different person than what Alexander understood, even his subconscious, if it was still there, wouldn't know of this side of Etzolix. "Without me, there aren't any players left." He said, foreshadowing the upcoming events.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"There's no reason to exist then. What, are you waiting for? Something worth fighting? Or do you want the little people to have a cause to rally against?" He laughed falsely, before whirling on his heel and opening his hands. "Well, its horseshit! Make men fight gods; they will tremble before they act. It is there nature." He smiled. "If you think that you are the only player in the game, you must not think the rest of us are worth much. let me prove you wrong."

What a shit-eating grin Alexander wore. "Make me stronger. Make me a threat. I will gladly be the reason. I'm not a god. I'm not out of reach. Nobody fears me. That's exactly what you should count on. Fear will keep them in line. You don't want fear. You want them riled. You want them pissed. A man would walk into entire worlds and burn them all to the ground, and people would flock to stop him. Why?"

He chuckled. "Because he is within reach. The juicy fruit in the bowl. He who slays the slayer of men is the one who drinks victory. And there will always be people-- heroes and villains-- who want that title. Who want the power of a word. Do something constructive for once; let me cause some chaos. Hey, maybe I can lure that white-haried mummy from his tomb by pissing on it."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"There are already threats, you aren't aware of, that I'm preparing for." He explained, letting him know that it wasn't as trivial as searching for a 'strong enough opponent'. That was so trite, immature and screamed Etzolix's former immaturity. "There are other objectives that I am working on." He said, keeping his own journey vague. It need not concern others what he did, especially someone who was no benefit to the cause.

Alexander wanted power, and to become a low tier villain for the masses to rally against. He understood the notion, but not his train of thought. He would reply, "Giving a child a loaded gun is not constructive; it's wasted ammunition." He would then proceed with, "Why invest in something, potentially, futile? You must earn the investment. Prove your worth among the worlds and I might listen with open ears." He finished, telling Alexander to go prove he was worth whatever he demanded from the serpent. He would be judged on his success.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"So what you are telling me is that if I want your help, I need to take initiative and burn some things down myself?" Alexander grinned. "Alright. Is there some place that had ramen? Uncooked ramen? Or ramen that has not yet been cooked but is in the preparatory stages of such?" Alexander drew his tongue along his top lip. "I want that place."

He tucked Clarent back up behind his arm. "A village. Also, I'm going to need some guys. A horde of some sort, and a very flammable, orient village. I know its oddly specific, but is there a location like that somewhere? I feel like that would be a great place to start."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Prove yourself in whatever way you want. A hero, a villain, etc." He said, shrugging. "And, I suppose you should go to the Land of Dragons?" He guessed, unsure of why he wanted this specific place.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
"I assume they have dragons," Alexander replied. "Do you think that I could ride one into the village and torch it?" He paused, remembering something else relevant. "And Is there some way we can fix this magic problem. I would like to be better equipped. If you won't train me to be strong, then give me that much. Fix my matrix thingy."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Can I punch you?" The serpent asked, in regards to fixing his magical matrix.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander blinked. "Uhm, that's a weird response to me asking you for help. Do you want like hard or friendly...?"

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Is that a yes?" He asked, wondering if that was the go ahead to do it.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top