roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riko Hikari
Riko stepped upon the terrain of the Great Maw. She had set up a training area here. Wooden pillars marred with scars stood in front of the girl. She breathed in, closing her amber eyes, then exhaled, opening them. She flexed her fingers in each hand. The Lost One gripped Aila and Kali. She charged straight at her first post. She slashed at it, making it bear a fresh cut.

"I will develop my own strong move." The girl had been trying to come up with a totally original move. "One that will crush them all." Her senses were taking in everything possible as she trained, thinking of possibilities.

max magic: 90

Elements: Cure, Magma, Light and Darkness

Posts equal old account plus current...

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The MCP waiting around Hallow Bastion Getting ready to pay a visit to the local shops for some supplies. He noticed something familiar around the area. So deciding to take a peak at it he opened a portal to the Great Maw. Towering a above the training girl he looked upon her as she did her best to grow stronger. He was slightly laughing at it. He had always felt someone weak could not grow stronger based off of plain training. Hard fights near death situations those where the only ways to get stronger. However this girl he had seen fighting before. He slightly remembered a girl he had humiliated sometime ago. He was intrigued, leaping down to the area below. Walking up behind her whispering in in her ear 'Hello lost one' as he slid back tauntingly.

"Well someone is working hard."

max magic =300 Magic Old post count:3869

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
Riko whirled around with her daggers out. A slicing motion was made. No damage done... Riko focused on the one who had spoken to her. Everything snapped into place. An icy pit lined the girl's stomach, only to be replaced with rage.

"You." She practically spat. "What the heck do you want?" She sheathed her daggers and summoned her Keyblades. Every muscle anticipated a fight. Need to be very careful if a fight happens...

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Laughing hearty Biscuits moved the hair from his face as he looked at her. His eyes gleamed over towards her as he smiled. His darkness was almost palpable with all his power billowing. He watched her as she readied to fight him. He laughed again. The thought of fighting someone so weak wasn't that entertaining but he felt the need to get his body back in to shape its been too long since he has fought someone besides the programs.

"Fine I accept your challenge...Be warned....I won't go easy on you."

His body getting prepared for the fight. Cracking his arms and neck as he took a deep breath. His keyblade appearing before his hands as he gripped on to them. His body got ready for a fight even more as the effects of his keyblades took a hold of his body. Charging forward as he slide behind her and destroyed the training dolls.

"Lets get those out of the way..."

He slid back to his starting point as Pandora's box wrapped around his chest like a piece of living armor. He was now set. If anyone would get close to him from behind would be stabbed by the morphing ability of the weapon.

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
Riko just stood. Calmly, she weighed her situation. He's fast and strong... As her amber eyes watched her foe, her mouth tried to remain set in a calm line as Biscuits destroyed her training dolls. Crap...let's see, flat, open...cliff behind me...no choice...

Riko sighed. The warrior had noticed the defense mechanism attach itself to her foe. "I see I have no choice." That was all the girl said. I'm screwed...but...fight or die by not accepting... She closed her eyes, opened them, and charged her foe.

She stabbed at the armor with Twilight's Call and thrust Jelena upward. Quickly, she flipped away. If I toy long enough, a weakness will appear...just don't back down yet.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
Biscuits quickly read the attack spinning away from the attack as he turned back around as he looked back around towards her. Still smiling as he yawned at the small attack. Pandora slipped back towards his arm. Giving her a handicap by putting away his armor. Easily still being able to defeat this warrior. He looked upon her. Cracking his neck again as his keyblades gleamed again. He dashed towards her as he slid back around to behind he and back in front of her in an attempt to dizzy her. He attempted to slash at her from the back with Fate's End. If it hit her back he would leap over her head and drop a Twisting Darkness orb. As soon as he landed he jumped back a few more feet.

"Well this will hurt im sure of it...Don't die too fast...I still need more entertainment."

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
Riko had to think...there was just one problem, her foe was too fast. In a blur, he spun her around. She shook her head, trying to make the world stop spinning. It was then that she heard the whirling of a blade. Hers met it with a clang. Barely. The girl backflipped over her enemy's blade, placing her other blade on Biscuits back.

Hearing his comment, Riko said nothing. Words were not a courtesy she allowed people during battle. Light of Solana...how do I win? Ki is to slow, Eclipse is worthless...Magma Twist? Mana...I have to save enough for Samir, two if I have to use it more than once...flying may be the only way out...Dark Mists...maybe...

As the girl went through her options of spells quickly, she remembered something of worth. If a foe is fast...don't use your eyes...concentrate on the other senses...hearing...touch...smell... Riko closed her eyes. Reaching down, the warrior gripped a strip of cloth and blindfolded herself. Fight speed with speed...

The Lost One flipped away from her foe. She was blind, but her focus was true. Thanks for one thing Dad... Quickly, the girl gripped her Keyblades. The blades felt like an extension of her arms. "Use your senses and instinct, my other..." Riko smirked. Ah, there you are, Other...how's Slumber?

Hikari raced toward her target. At the last second, she slid, creating dust clouds. She swung her blades at the man's legs. She rolled backwards to her feet. Fight dirty, this time...Riko...it's the only option now... The reject was still thinking of ways out...or ways to win.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The MCP noticed a change in the girls fighting style she was more practiced more erratic more chaotic. He was more intrigued by this new fighting style of hers he was more in to the fight now. If she wanted fast he would give her fast as he flipped over her attacks with ease landed on the ground and instantly leaping back up he would now be constantly moving never touching the ground for longer than a second keeping her on her toes and cause her to wear herself out as he would still be able to go in for the attack.

"Ken..Hakumei"

His legs started to grow an aura of light as when he stepped down a pillar of light shown. He was 20% faster now causing his speed to bolster above hers. He slid in for another attack towards her chest as he appeared behind her slashing at her with all of his speed.

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
Riko heard the crunch of feet on the ground. She felt the wind rush past her as her foe moved. Move, now! Her instincts told her. The girl bent over backward, just as an attack passed her by mere millimeters. Open the focus...widen it to the whole area. She heard the singing of a blade aiming for her back. Tucking her feet up and slamming her back to the ground, she caught the blade for a mere instant.

He's barely touching the ground, amazing...but, his breathing...faint, but good enough... She pulled out Kali and Aila. Throwing them with her might, the girl followed the singing of her daggers. She followed up her daggers with twisted combos. Weaving in and out, dancing on the ground. He was close, for a brief instant. Ki should track him...slow, yes...but...

"Ki," the warrior whispered. A ball of magma floated in front the girl. "Go," she whispered. The orb of magma began to follow Biscuits and Riko followed the orb.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
From atop a cliff, above the spot where the two people fought, stood a figure from the darkness. He wore an organizational type cloak with a hood that concealed his face. A slight breeze swept over the tops of the Great Maw which made a few strands of The Underlord's silverish-blue hair fly behind him. His hands were gently resting along his side as he peered down at the people below. Watching intently. He couldn't possibly interfere. But there was something about this girl that made him curious.

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
Back on the ground, Riko was careful to keep her distance from Ki, but close enough to feel its heat moving. She ran alongside Ki and jumped into the air, slashing away with her blades. When she was close to the breathing, Riko threw Twilight's Call and gripped Aila.

She let gravity pull her down. She started attacking with Jelena and Aila. She threw Aila and slashed with Jelena as fast as she could. Speed was the key, here. Summoning Twilight's Call to her hand, Riko dashed onward. Slashing, kicking, sliding...trying to catch her foe off guard. Just once.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The MCP smiled as he watched the girl try to attack him. He charged at her with both blades down out. Sliding underneath her and her attacks. As he slid Pandora's box became a spear and attempted to impale her. He he missed he would use the spear to flip himself up from the ground and tossed the spear at her. He landed again as he charged back towards he slashing at her back faster than he has been doing.

(soory small post damn 12 and shit)

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
(Np sorry I never mentioned this: MP spent: 40 MP left: 50)

Riko felt the wind of Biscuits' movements rush past her. My attacks failed...as I guessed...how do I win? She felt metal of her upraised blades bear down on her as something made a stabbing motion. The girl wanted to look. Did she dare look? If she did, she could be caught off guard.

"Isn't it obvious that you cannot win this fight?"

Ah, you...yes, I've come to that conclusion...all I can do now is try to survive...

"Tch...if you were joined to me, my Other, we could have a better chance...

Didn't ask you... Rage started to take hold of the warrior. She gripped her blades tighter. Something was coming towards her from above. Concentrating, the amber eyed girl swung her blades and batted the thing away. Seemed slender like an arrow...or a spear... The girl bit her lip.

Riko took a completely defensive stance. "If you hear me...I won't go down easily...I fight...until I know I'm defeated!" She gripped her blades tightly, still concentrating with all her senses, except for sight. Solana, Goddess of Light, may you yet again watch over, preserve, and protect me...

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The girl made the biggest mistake of her life. It might even cost her's. He got serious Pandora showing back up on to his chest as it formed back in to its coated armor. His shadow also looping over on to his body. As the sound of a thousand sighs released at once coated around the area as he smiled deviously. His darkness seemed to become palpable almost suffocating. He charged once again almost blinding how fast he as right towards her. He swung his keyblade at her stomach at the same time he slashed his other one down in at a diagonal way from her throat to her hips. At the same time as Pandora sent a spike right dead towards her chest. As soon as he was finished with that attack he almost instantaneously appeared behind her with Pandora acting as a third blade projecting out of his side as he dashed around side her attempting to cut at her ribs.

"Give up...At this rate your going to fade away."

He once again pulled of another onslaught of attacks leaping over her head as he retracted Pandora and held his keyblades in an parallel form attempting to slash her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
Making a decision, Riko pulled her blindfold down around her neck. She heard sighing all around her. Not good...still can't see him... She tried not to focus on the blur. He's coming...gotta do this... "Solana, I ask you, use the power of the ring around my finger...I call upon the power of Light...Tomodachi Ring!" A shield of Light surrounded Riko. It caught the first to attacks aimed at her chest and throat. The shield shattered in shards of Light.

The warrior stayed still, seeing the sharp object coming towards her chest. She kept her blades stuck out at her foe as a means of attack and defense, swinging them whenever she saw a blurry thing move toward her. Her arms were now in the way of the spikes as a result. The sharp object entered Riko's arm, just as she felt another object enter the opposite side. She ducked quickly, barely seeing a glint of light that was aimed for her back. She had narrowly missed his last attack.

Must try to heal it now... "Jivin!" Riko's wounds were surrounded by a lime green light. The wounds were burning closed. The girl felt weary and more vulnerable now than ever before...

MP used: 30
MP left: 20

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
The figure from the darkness moved a little closer to the edge of the cliff as the two warriors fought valiantly. She seems to show promise... Morph thought to himself. He pondered for a moment longer, then decided it was best to stay out of this just a little longer without being noticed.

Back to top Go down

Jet Enduro
The MCP had already noticed the black thread that hung in front his face. He smiled as he stood back up and looked at the shadowy figure that was standing on the cliff. His old partner in crime Morpheus Zero. Putting away his keyblades as Pandora shot back in to his clothes. He cracked his neck as he laughed.

"Well if it isn't Morpheus Zero. Its been too long my old friend."

He walked towards the cliff. As he leaned against it. He looked over at the girl he was just fighting who was injured. He looked up at morph again as he shrugged.

"Take her then...You always had an eye for trainees. This one isn't so bad."

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
"Take me?" By now, the warrior was exhausted, the full recognition of her fight setting in. "You...you put up an excellent fight." Her vision was fading. Memories swirled around the female as she staggered towards where Biscuits was.

"I...I'd like to thank you," the girl said wearily. She sighed and dropped to her knees. Riko had extended a hand toward Biscuits as a rare gesture of respect from herself. "I...would..." Riko's senses completely faded. Her world went dark, and her wounds ached.

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morph grinned a bit as his cover was blown, he hadn't really been trying to hide--they were just too into the battle to notice his presence. He walked to the very edge of the cliff and looked down upon them and spoke. "...It would seem as if she might need a little help fighting you my friend." He stood there for a moment then looked at the girl. "Step aside..."

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
Not yet, Riko... The girl's amber eyes opened, and the blackness was replaced with color, if faded at first. Slowly, the warrior stood. She swallowed. That's right...he was going to take me somewhere... Her balance wavered, and Riko leaned on Twilight's Call.

"Step aside, who...me?" The girl said, as though she could still fight. Riko smirked. "Heh, fine, have it your way...Morph, was it?" She looked at Biscuits, then Morpheus Zero, then back at Biscuits. "Fancy dueling with you," the girl said quietly as she backed away.

Think...I still have Samir...but I'm so weak...I could bust this joint... The girl decided to see what would happen.

Last edited by Riko Hikari on February 19th 2009, 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
OCC: Fightz0rs? Or post that you leave? So we can keep this moving along.

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
OoC: There, I edited it...sorry about that...

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
OOC: I was talking to Bisc actually....

Back to top Go down

Riko Hikari
OoC: Sorry...there, it's back to normal...

Back to top Go down

MorpheusZero
Morpheus stepped off the end of the cliff and fell to the ground below. He landed gently, in somewhat of a crouched position as he swiftly stood back up and walked over to the young girl.

"Are you ok?"

Morpheus then turned to face Biscuits. He held out one hand as his black sword Misfortune appeared in his hand.

"Shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top